Male HQ

Mrt Squeeze

Guest Ericsson

Guest stinky pit

Whenever i feel shiok in crowded mrt, a raised stinky armpit could spoli my mood even if it was a distance away. Just dont know where to place my nose.

I wonder what the minister of transport will feel and do after reading this thread. :D

They won't know it because they do not use the public transport themselves.  Ironically as public transport ministers, they move around using private cars and pretend to know all the issues of public transport system. Surprisingly they even can come up with "solutions". 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

They won't know it because they do not use the public transport themselves. Ironically as public transport ministers, they move around using private cars and pretend to know all the issues of public transport system. Surprisingly they even can come up with "solutions".

What I meant was, the minister, after reading this thread of guys enjoying the mrt squeeze, may decide NOT to ease the heavy human traffic during peak hrs. :D

Btw, the minister did take the public transport on a few occasions and was PICTURED and FEATURED on the papers. So you cant really accuse him of not being able to understand our situation. :P

They won't know it because they do not use the public transport themselves. Ironically as public transport ministers, they move around using private cars and pretend to know all the issues of public transport system. Surprisingly they even can come up with "solutions".

Think even they get onto the public transport, only just for a while. Dun think they know the torturing n suffering when using the public transport on everyday basis. Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 year later...

He will ve his personal transport with a driver.

He wont know wont care wont bother.

His kpi is to make profit profit n more profit for the shareholders.

Current Transport Minister resigned liao. Have to wait for the next person to come onboard.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

U can say tat abt tat lady who resigned after d problem started a few yrs ago, but I don't think it's fair to say tat abt this transport minister.

He took over this portfolio when d problem was already quite serious. Who wil take over this big problem to solve if it's only just for profit?

Can u do a better job? Any gd suggestions from u for them to do a better job?

He will ve his personal transport with a driver.

He wont know wont care wont bother.

His kpi is to make profit profit n more profit for the shareholders.

U can say tat abt tat lady who resigned after d problem started a few yrs ago, but I don't think it's fair to say tat abt this transport minister.

He took over this portfolio when d problem was already quite serious. Who wil take over this big problem to solve if it's only just for profit?

Can u do a better job? Any gd suggestions from u for them to do a better job?

How many years liao??? Still all these problems and massive breakdown lately. Should be sacked. Take so much money yet cannot delivered after soooooo many years

Then should all engineers n staff working on d problem b sacked too? This is not a one man show, it's team effort.

If so many ppl working on it stil not resolved, u can imagine d seriousness n massiveness d problem is. It may need an overhaul of d whole system. R u willing to giv them mths or even yrsto stop d whole system so tat they can do tat?

How many years liao??? Still all these problems and massive breakdown lately. Should be sacked. Take so much money yet cannot delivered after soooooo many years

Guest Annoyed

To the guy alighted at Cityhall station. You wearing polo shirt, with a black bagpack, our body is so near n u gave some sort of signal to me probably... but damnit too shy of me.hope to see u again if possible. Pm me.

Hey, you were coming to near to my discomfort. I was shuffling myself, hoping you could back off a bit - not giving signal. Please behave.

Hey, you were coming to near to my discomfort. I was shuffling myself, hoping you could back off a bit - not giving signal. Please behave.

Very close but he never touch you right? I was touched and caressed in the groin until got erected. I had to moved away to cool down because I was alighting at the next station.

Overloaded trains. If can't tweak or change the whole train system, depot those prcs, pinoys and malaysians who are bitchy, quarrelsome and doesn't contribute much to their jobs back their home countries. I'm pretty sure the trains will fly like a rebirthed dragon after that.

Overloaded trains. If can't tweak or change the whole train system, depot those prcs, pinoys and malaysians who are bitchy, quarrelsome and doesn't contribute much to their jobs back their home countries. I'm pretty sure the trains will fly like a rebirthed dragon after that.

And no more breakdowns. Everybody wins - except, of those deported.

Haha. Thx for your sincere reply. Anyway how do i know your r the one im looking for. Dont comment just for the sake of comment...

Then should all engineers n staff working on d problem b sacked too? This is not a one man show, it's team effort.

If so many ppl working on it stil not resolved, u can imagine d seriousness n massiveness d problem is. It may need an overhaul of d whole system. R u willing to giv them mths or even yrsto stop d whole system so tat they can do tat?

When he is given a fat pay package....his engineers are not.....

I think the SG public transportation is showing signs of its age and capacity. Here in NYC subways run 24/7 and maintenance is a year round thing. Weekends can see some stations shut down for repairs or nights etc. it is a massive task and there simply isn't anyway to go about doing it. At least in SG after midnight stations close and repairs and maintenance can be made. Here some stations are closed for 3 months just for repairs and upgrades and trust me, despite all the problems MRTs still run better than subways here.

Love. 

Idiot...u think u made a right analogy but u r just using ur bird brain to think. As a minister, u must have more foresight than the engineers etc. U r the planner and visionary. If u have foreseen an influx of pple and multifold increase in commuters, u plan resources AHEAD. U know public transport is so important, u step up security. Not let pple vandalize ur system easily and repeadtedly!!! Or apologise repeatedly when train breaks down. It is NOT 1 time. It is many times over 5 years. And the severely serious one is recently. How come lessons are not learnt?

So dont give us this stupid rationale of pple below him need to resign foo, dickhead. They do the dirty job. The one up there failed in his planning and vision!

u can hav ur opinion n so can i.  u dun hav to b so abusive with ur words.  u failed in ur manners. sigh.

u can hav ur opinion n so can i. u dun hav to b so abusive with ur words. u failed in ur manners. sigh.

That post should go to the flaming room, moderator? Behaviour of a loser.

I think the SG public transportation is showing signs of its age and capacity. Here in NYC subways run 24/7 and maintenance is a year round thing. Weekends can see some stations shut down for repairs or nights etc. it is a massive task and there simply isn't anyway to go about doing it. At least in SG after midnight stations close and repairs and maintenance can be made. Here some stations are closed for 3 months just for repairs and upgrades and trust me, despite all the problems MRTs still run better than subways here.

And those ABC Asian young staff at Chinatown area booth in NYC are horrible towards Asian , if you do not have an ABC accent and asking for direction , they will simply try to confuse you more with little info and have no interest in directing you as if you are bothering them ! Speak of discrimination....

That post should go to the flaming room, moderator? Behaviour of a loser.

I can't believe i'm embroiled in this petty exchange.  i shall not bother with ur posts from this point on.  dun need to waste my time n ruin my day.  no point.

I dun think can find so many smart dressed exec in the mrt. Most pple tht i see nowadays on the mrt completely turn off.

have. in town area mrt :) mostly smartly dressed, and some in suits and smell nice too :)

An experience back in 2012: It was 11pm and I'm on the MRT on my way to Sembawang. It wasn't crowded but all the seats were taken with a few men standing. I grabbed the pole with one hand with the other on my phone. A guy stood on the other side of the pole and started nonchalantly brushed into my fingers. I looked him but he looked away. After a while, he did it again. Through the course of the journey, he repeatedly did it. I was turned on but needed to rush back home that night. Another case of 'what might have been'.

I'm in the train now but got a seat, so no chance to hav my backside or fingers get brushed against, but there r a few good looking guys to admire. :)

An experience back in 2012: It was 11pm and I'm on the MRT on my way to Sembawang. It wasn't crowded but all the seats were taken with a few men standing. I grabbed the pole with one hand with the other on my phone. A guy stood on the other side of the pole and started nonchalantly brushed into my fingers. I looked him but he looked away. After a while, he did it again. Through the course of the journey, he repeatedly did it. I was turned on but needed to rush back home that night. Another case of 'what might have been'.

haha, guys like us like to pretend, one behaviour I myself don't quite understand.  He pretends to look away and you pretend to be uninterested.  Self conscious or guilty conscious, whatever.

The lao charboh is scary..but the guy got a bulge in his pants. 2.28. And he tried to brush it down later blush

odd though, i would have stood up and take another train if need to. i would not have let her continue to do that. first sign of trouble, i will do my exit. 

Guys, different people got different fetish. Some might be nice or appealing to others and some might not. Whatever floats their boat, makes em happy let them be. No need to argue or put down other people. We all got out preferences. C'mon guys. Life is tough already. Lets not be hard on one another too.

• 1 month later...

This story is so hot that it would be a waste for it to be left buried and unread in the flaming room. 

Almost everyday when I go hoime from school, I would notice this uncle eyeing youngsters with this hungry sleazy look. To be honest, he was neither very old (perhaps late 40s) nor ugly. He did not dress like an old man as well. It was just that over time my feeling of disgust for him grew as he was always staring opening at young guys about half his age, including me.

So one day, when I was half horny and half upset with the amount of school assignments, I decided to teach him a lesson. That idea sort of came to me when I was working out at my poly gym after a full day of classes and workshops. I did cardio and many sets of weights, and i was totally drenched in sweat. Not only did i deicde not to shower before leaving school, I went to the toilet to shit. After shitting, I only briefly cleaned my hole with a few pieces of toilet paper. Now I was quite exicted with what I was about to do. In fact, I was semi-erect in my gym shorts. But it was not obvious as my dick is neither long nor thick. I think some of you could already guess what I was planning to do.

I stepped out of the school gate and walked to the MRT station as usual, hoping that he was there. Indeed, he was. When he saw me in a tight fitting tank top and gym shorts, he hungry look was even more obvious than normal. Instead of ignoring him I do like other days, I gave me a subtle tilt of my head as a signal and walked towards the toilet. I went into the toilet and entered the last cubicle but left the door ajar. Soon enough, he came into the toilet and stood in fromt of my cubicle. But he did not come in immediately. He looked at me quizically and wanted me to show some sign of consent before he would come into the cubicle. In that sense, he was quite cautious. So I nodded at him. He rushed in and locked the door behind him. I decided to play the passive role and just stood still and closed my eyes. He took it as a sign that he could do whatever he wanted. He hugged and whispered "pretty boy" even though my face had some pimples as well as pimple scars. He wanted to kiss me, but I turned my face away. He did not insist. He proceeded to finger and then lick my nipples after lifting up my tank top over my head. Even though I found him unpleasant, he was quite skillful and got me really horny. He licked my armpits and all over my upper bod. He said "sweet smell" though I was sure I was smelling of stale sweat. He surveyed my bod and commented "nice muscles" which was really flatteirng as I was just lean toned. He then pulled down my gym shorts to my feet, exposing my sweat drenched undies. Even I could smell the mix of stale sweat and urine odour from my undies. But he whispered again "boy, I love your sweet smell". I thought to myself that he deserved to be punished for all his nonsence. He knelt down, and kissed and licked all over my undies, both front and back. Then he pulled my smelly wet undies down to my feet. He took my hard dick into his mouth without hesitation. I was quite certain that my dick smelled both of unrine and stale persipiration as I spent the whole day in school followed by one hour of solid workout in the gym. But it seemed that he absoutely enjoyed it. Then he commented with a whisper again "your dick is so long and thick. I love it". Another flatteirng remark just to encourage me to let him continue, I guess. My dick is in fact way below average in both length and girth. Then I decided to serve him with my best course next. I opened my thighs wide and pointed to my anus. I could see the delight in his eyes as he quickly pushed me to lean against the door. He made me open my thighs even wider and knelt behind me to pulll my butt cheeks apart. He started inserting his fingers into my hole. But that was not what I had in mind. I guided his head towards my butt and said my first word to him "rim". He understood my insturction and immediately pushed his face into my butt and started licking. I was just waiting for him to back off once he smelled or tasted my hole, I was quite sure I did not completely clean up after I shit earlier. I was expecting him to stand up and curse me for my less than clean hole. Surprisingly, he did not. In fact, there was no hesitation at all. He was inseritng his wet tongue into my hole repeatedly and also dragged his toungue up and down my ass crack. I was quite shock and at the same time flattered by how much he was into me and willing to take all the shit (both figuratively and literally) from me. Now instead of disgust, I was beginning to feel very high. He knew it from my facial expression and my body stance, and stretched both hands to the front to stroke my dick vigourously while his tongue continued to violate my hole. Within a minute, I felt the urge to shoot and I uttered "cumming". He immedialy came to the front and envelop my dick entirely in his mouth (told you that my dick is small). I shot the full load into his mouth. He swallowed every drop and proceeded to clean my dick with his mouth. He did not release even as my dick softened. As my horniess subsided after my cum, I was starting to feel disgust for him again. Then another mean idea came to my mind. I held his face firmly to my crotch area. Beofre he realised what I was doing, I forced my abs muscles a little to push myself to urinate. Wihtin a few seconds, i released my hot urine right into his hungry mouth. He was at first taken by surprise. I was anticipaitng that he might push me away. But he did not. Instead, once he knew what was going on, he gulped all my urine down his throat without resistance. At this point, I calmed down completely from my sexual highness and was feeling a bit apologetic for all that I did to him. I did not even touch him or take off his clothes. But i just realised that what rimming me, he had unzipped himself and was stroking his dick. I noticed a small puddle of cum on the floor. he must have shot his load while he took in first my cum and then my pee. I was feeling a little guilty that I had treated him so unkindly and in such an undignified manner. But I saw from the corner of my eyes that he had a huge grin of satisfaction on his face. He even helped me pull my undies and my gym shorts back to original position. Finally, as he pulled my tank top from the back of my neck back to cover my bod, he whispered "you are a sweet boy". I was now even more embarassed. I mumbled something and quickly unlocked the door. and left the toilet. Without looking back, I went into the gate to catch the train home. In the subsequent days, i did see him hanging there again occasionally. I walked straight past him and avoided looking at him totally. Would I let him service me again one of these days? Perhaps, because it was truly a very flattering experience for a normally looking guy like me.

So bad of u.u can but clean up yrself thoroughly b4 having fun with him.sin u know.hahaha.u mentioned u r not very good looking too.who knows?one day when u bcome old n nobody wants u, u bcome a public pervert like him.lolx.

b clean good boy ok.tc

This story is so hot that it would be a waste for it to be left buried and unread in the flaming room.

Almost everyday when I go hoime from school, I would notice this uncle eyeing youngsters with this hungry sleazy look. To be honest, he was neither very old (perhaps late 40s) nor ugly. He did not dress like an old man as well. It was just that over time my feeling of disgust for him grew as he was always staring opening at young guys about half his age, including me.

So one day, when I was half horny and half upset with the amount of school assignments, I decided to teach him a lesson. That idea sort of came to me when I was working out at my poly gym after a full day of classes and workshops. I did cardio and many sets of weights, and i was totally drenched in sweat. Not only did i deicde not to shower before leaving school, I went to the toilet to shit. After shitting, I only briefly cleaned my hole with a few pieces of toilet paper. Now I was quite exicted with what I was about to do. In fact, I was semi-erect in my gym shorts. But it was not obvious as my dick is neither long nor thick. I think some of you could already guess what I was planning to do.

I stepped out of the school gate and walked to the MRT station as usual, hoping that he was there. Indeed, he was. When he saw me in a tight fitting tank top and gym shorts, he hungry look was even more obvious than normal. Instead of ignoring him I do like other days, I gave me a subtle tilt of my head as a signal and walked towards the toilet. I went into the toilet and entered the last cubicle but left the door ajar. Soon enough, he came into the toilet and stood in fromt of my cubicle. But he did not come in immediately. He looked at me quizically and wanted me to show some sign of consent before he would come into the cubicle. In that sense, he was quite cautious. So I nodded at him. He rushed in and locked the door behind him. I decided to play the passive role and just stood still and closed my eyes. He took it as a sign that he could do whatever he wanted. He hugged and whispered "pretty boy" even though my face had some pimples as well as pimple scars. He wanted to kiss me, but I turned my face away. He did not insist. He proceeded to finger and then lick my nipples after lifting up my tank top over my head. Even though I found him unpleasant, he was quite skillful and got me really horny. He licked my armpits and all over my upper bod. He said "sweet smell" though I was sure I was smelling of stale sweat. He surveyed my bod and commented "nice muscles" which was really flatteirng as I was just lean toned. He then pulled down my gym shorts to my feet, exposing my sweat drenched undies. Even I could smell the mix of stale sweat and urine odour from my undies. But he whispered again "boy, I love your sweet smell". I thought to myself that he deserved to be punished for all his nonsence. He knelt down, and kissed and licked all over my undies, both front and back. Then he pulled my smelly wet undies down to my feet. He took my hard dick into his mouth without hesitation. I was quite certain that my dick smelled both of unrine and stale persipiration as I spent the whole day in school followed by one hour of solid workout in the gym. But it seemed that he absoutely enjoyed it. Then he commented with a whisper again "your dick is so long and thick. I love it". Another flatteirng remark just to encourage me to let him continue, I guess. My dick is in fact way below average in both length and girth. Then I decided to serve him with my best course next. I opened my thighs wide and pointed to my anus. I could see the delight in his eyes as he quickly pushed me to lean against the door. He made me open my thighs even wider and knelt behind me to pulll my butt cheeks apart. He started inserting his fingers into my hole. But that was not what I had in mind. I guided his head towards my butt and said my first word to him "rim". He understood my insturction and immediately pushed his face into my butt and started licking. I was just waiting for him to back off once he smelled or tasted my hole, I was quite sure I did not completely clean up after I shit earlier. I was expecting him to stand up and curse me for my less than clean hole. Surprisingly, he did not. In fact, there was no hesitation at all. He was inseritng his wet tongue into my hole repeatedly and also dragged his toungue up and down my ass crack. I was quite shock and at the same time flattered by how much he was into me and willing to take all the shit (both figuratively and literally) from me. Now instead of disgust, I was beginning to feel very high. He knew it from my facial expression and my body stance, and stretched both hands to the front to stroke my dick vigourously while his tongue continued to violate my hole. Within a minute, I felt the urge to shoot and I uttered "cumming". He immedialy came to the front and envelop my dick entirely in his mouth (told you that my dick is small). I shot the full load into his mouth. He swallowed every drop and proceeded to clean my dick with his mouth. He did not release even as my dick softened. As my horniess subsided after my cum, I was starting to feel disgust for him again. Then another mean idea came to my mind. I held his face firmly to my crotch area. Beofre he realised what I was doing, I forced my abs muscles a little to push myself to urinate. Wihtin a few seconds, i released my hot urine right into his hungry mouth. He was at first taken by surprise. I was anticipaitng that he might push me away. But he did not. Instead, once he knew what was going on, he gulped all my urine down his throat without resistance. At this point, I calmed down completely from my sexual highness and was feeling a bit apologetic for all that I did to him. I did not even touch him or take off his clothes. But i just realised that what rimming me, he had unzipped himself and was stroking his dick. I noticed a small puddle of cum on the floor. he must have shot his load while he took in first my cum and then my pee. I was feeling a little guilty that I had treated him so unkindly and in such an undignified manner. But I saw from the corner of my eyes that he had a huge grin of satisfaction on his face. He even helped me pull my undies and my gym shorts back to original position. Finally, as he pulled my tank top from the back of my neck back to cover my bod, he whispered "you are a sweet boy". I was now even more embarassed. I mumbled something and quickly unlocked the door. and left the toilet. Without looking back, I went into the gate to catch the train home. In the subsequent days, i did see him hanging there again occasionally. I walked straight past him and avoided looking at him totally. Would I let him service me again one of these days? Perhaps, because it was truly a very flattering experience for a normally looking guy like me.

I hope you will not be able to study well and becoming someone like a pilot , doctor , chief chef , etc , in future . Your thought and actions will make many fall sick or being killed eventually ! People like you should die young ....but maybe you will live a long life for many bad karma awaiting to happen to you like being tie to bed for years of some sickness ...

• Guest locked this topic