Male HQ

Mrt Squeeze

Guest Ericsson

I had a similar experience many years ago at YCK Mrt. I had just finished shitting, cleaned up and was opening the cubicle to leave when this JC or Upp secondary school guy sort of accosted me and pushed me inside the cubicle. I was Sec 3 that time. I don't know which school he from, he was wearing long grey pants and t shirt. I was too stunned to react or do anything. He just pulled my shorts down n started to smell and lick and eat my butt. And sucked my cock. It felt too good to stop, so just let him do. But paiseh and like when tried to stop him he keep going for more. He just wanted to serve and serve did not touch himself or make himself cum. Years later I find out people like him into eating shit.

This story is so hot that it would be a waste for it to be left buried and unread in the flaming room. 

Almost everyday when I go hoime from school, I would notice this uncle eyeing youngsters with this hungry sleazy look. To be honest, he was neither very old (perhaps late 40s) nor ugly. He did not dress like an old man as well. It was just that over time my feeling of disgust for him grew as he was always staring opening at young guys about half his age, including me.

So one day, when I was half horny and half upset with the amount of school assignments, I decided to teach him a lesson. That idea sort of came to me when I was working out at my poly gym after a full day of classes and workshops. I did cardio and many sets of weights, and i was totally drenched in sweat. Not only did i deicde not to shower before leaving school, I went to the toilet to shit. After shitting, I only briefly cleaned my hole with a few pieces of toilet paper. Now I was quite exicted with what I was about to do. In fact, I was semi-erect in my gym shorts. But it was not obvious as my dick is neither long nor thick. I think some of you could already guess what I was planning to do.

I stepped out of the school gate and walked to the MRT station as usual, hoping that he was there. Indeed, he was. When he saw me in a tight fitting tank top and gym shorts, he hungry look was even more obvious than normal. Instead of ignoring him I do like other days, I gave me a subtle tilt of my head as a signal and walked towards the toilet. I went into the toilet and entered the last cubicle but left the door ajar. Soon enough, he came into the toilet and stood in fromt of my cubicle. But he did not come in immediately. He looked at me quizically and wanted me to show some sign of consent before he would come into the cubicle. In that sense, he was quite cautious. So I nodded at him. He rushed in and locked the door behind him. I decided to play the passive role and just stood still and closed my eyes. He took it as a sign that he could do whatever he wanted. He hugged and whispered "pretty boy" even though my face had some pimples as well as pimple scars. He wanted to kiss me, but I turned my face away. He did not insist. He proceeded to finger and then lick my nipples after lifting up my tank top over my head. Even though I found him unpleasant, he was quite skillful and got me really horny. He licked my armpits and all over my upper bod. He said "sweet smell" though I was sure I was smelling of stale sweat. He surveyed my bod and commented "nice muscles" which was really flatteirng as I was just lean toned. He then pulled down my gym shorts to my feet, exposing my sweat drenched undies. Even I could smell the mix of stale sweat and urine odour from my undies. But he whispered again "boy, I love your sweet smell". I thought to myself that he deserved to be punished for all his nonsence. He knelt down, and kissed and licked all over my undies, both front and back. Then he pulled my smelly wet undies down to my feet. He took my hard dick into his mouth without hesitation. I was quite certain that my dick smelled both of unrine and stale persipiration as I spent the whole day in school followed by one hour of solid workout in the gym. But it seemed that he absoutely enjoyed it. Then he commented with a whisper again "your dick is so long and thick. I love it". Another flatteirng remark just to encourage me to let him continue, I guess. My dick is in fact way below average in both length and girth. Then I decided to serve him with my best course next. I opened my thighs wide and pointed to my anus. I could see the delight in his eyes as he quickly pushed me to lean against the door. He made me open my thighs even wider and knelt behind me to pulll my butt cheeks apart. He started inserting his fingers into my hole. But that was not what I had in mind. I guided his head towards my butt and said my first word to him "rim". He understood my insturction and immediately pushed his face into my butt and started licking. I was just waiting for him to back off once he smelled or tasted my hole, I was quite sure I did not completely clean up after I shit earlier. I was expecting him to stand up and curse me for my less than clean hole. Surprisingly, he did not. In fact, there was no hesitation at all. He was inseritng his wet tongue into my hole repeatedly and also dragged his toungue up and down my ass crack. I was quite shock and at the same time flattered by how much he was into me and willing to take all the shit (both figuratively and literally) from me. Now instead of disgust, I was beginning to feel very high. He knew it from my facial expression and my body stance, and stretched both hands to the front to stroke my dick vigourously while his tongue continued to violate my hole. Within a minute, I felt the urge to shoot and I uttered "cumming". He immedialy came to the front and envelop my dick entirely in his mouth (told you that my dick is small). I shot the full load into his mouth. He swallowed every drop and proceeded to clean my dick with his mouth. He did not release even as my dick softened. As my horniess subsided after my cum, I was starting to feel disgust for him again. Then another mean idea came to my mind. I held his face firmly to my crotch area. Beofre he realised what I was doing, I forced my abs muscles a little to push myself to urinate. Wihtin a few seconds, i released my hot urine right into his hungry mouth. He was at first taken by surprise. I was anticipaitng that he might push me away. But he did not. Instead, once he knew what was going on, he gulped all my urine down his throat without resistance. At this point, I calmed down completely from my sexual highness and was feeling a bit apologetic for all that I did to him. I did not even touch him or take off his clothes. But i just realised that what rimming me, he had unzipped himself and was stroking his dick. I noticed a small puddle of cum on the floor. he must have shot his load while he took in first my cum and then my pee. I was feeling a little guilty that I had treated him so unkindly and in such an undignified manner. But I saw from the corner of my eyes that he had a huge grin of satisfaction on his face. He even helped me pull my undies and my gym shorts back to original position. Finally, as he pulled my tank top from the back of my neck back to cover my bod, he whispered "you are a sweet boy". I was now even more embarassed. I mumbled something and quickly unlocked the door. and left the toilet. Without looking back, I went into the gate to catch the train home. In the subsequent days, i did see him hanging there again occasionally. I walked straight past him and avoided looking at him totally. Would I let him service me again one of these days? Perhaps, because it was truly a very flattering experience for a normally looking guy like me.

Likewise u did not know what he had in his mouth.  Probably ulcers? herpes? food between his teeth? or he already sucked and licked someone else before you? Hmmmm... don't know who is cleaner?

He said he is just normal looking but with a lean body, which most young guys do.  He also said he had pimple scar and small dick but was called "pretty boy" by the uncle who was desperate for young meat.  The poly guy thought that he had "punished" the uncle with his smelly body and shits in his ass while the uncle was actually enjoying it every moment. 

Days later, the uncle wanted more but the poly guy avoided him and walked away.  His virgin hole had been violated and he was shameful.  Uncle 1 Boy 0.

• 3 weeks later...

On my way home this evening, as the train stopped by at Dover MRT station, 3 sporty looking poly guys rushed in.  As it was quite crowded, they found little pockets of space to squeeze into.  But because they looked young and earnest, nobody was really bothered about their squeezung in  One of them, with good complexion and short hair wearing tight white tee and skin tight Nudies jeans settled into this little space behind me.  He was about the same height as me and he was gently panting onto the back of my neck.  I subconsciously retreated half a foot to be closer to him.  He did not move and was now even closer to me.  I could detect the typical smell of young guys, which is a mixture of fresh body odour with a hint of sweat after a day in school.  No foul smell.  I looked at him through the corner of my eyes and noticed that he was half smiling at me.  Immediately, I spotted an erection which must have been quite obvious cos I wore a tight office pants, as I always do on Fri.  Now I half turned so that my left thigh was facing his crotch, and also give him a chance to glimpse at my bulging crotch.  He saw and raised his eyebrows slightly as a gesture of acknowledgement.  I purposely bought my left hand down from the handle bar and put it close to his crotch.  But I waited for him to initiate as I did not want to be the one making advance.  And then it happened.  He pretended to lean forward a little and brushed his crotch in his extremely tight jeans against my left hand briefly so as not to catch anyone's attention.  I felt that it was semi-hard.  I got even more aroused.  After 10 seconds, he did it again, but this time for a slightly longer duration.  I was getting feeling really high now.  But the train was getting less crowded after Jurong East MRT station, and he had no excuse to stand so close to me any more.  In fact, his friends found a corner and waved him over.  Just before he moved to join them, he gave me a mischievous wink.  I began to cool down.  I could only look at his tight butt across the cabin as he was now facing away from me.  They all alighted at Boon Lay MRT station.

On my way home this evening, as the train stopped by at Dover MRT station, 3 sporty looking poly guys rushed in. As it was quite crowded, they found little pockets of space to squeeze into. But because they looked young and earnest, nobody was really bothered about their squeezung in One of them, with good complexion and short hair wearing tight white tee and skin tight Nudies jeans settled into this little space behind me. He was about the same height as me and he was gently panting onto the back of my neck. I subconsciously retreated half a foot to be closer to him. He did not move and was now even closer to me. I could detect the typical smell of young guys, which is a mixture of fresh body odour with a hint of sweat after a day in school. No foul smell. I looked at him through the corner of my eyes and noticed that he was half smiling at me. Immediately, I spotted an erection which must have been quite obvious cos I wore a tight office pants, as I always do on Fri. Now I half turned so that my left thigh was facing his crotch, and also give him a chance to glimpse at my bulging crotch. He saw and raised his eyebrows slightly as a gesture of acknowledgement. I purposely bought my left hand down from the handle bar and put it close to his crotch. But I waited for him to initiate as I did not want to be the one making advance. And then it happened. He pretended to lean forward a little and brushed his crotch in his extremely tight jeans against my left hand briefly so as not to catch anyone's attention. I felt that it was semi-hard. I got even more aroused. After 10 seconds, he did it again, but this time for a slightly longer duration. I was getting feeling really high now. But the train was getting less crowded after Jurong East MRT station, and he had no excuse to stand so close to me any more. In fact, his friends found a corner and waved him over. Just before he moved to join them, he gave me a mischievous wink. I began to cool down. I could only look at his tight butt across the cabin as he was now facing away from me. They all alighted at Boon Lay MRT station.

you must be leaking precum like a broken glue container

Guest charlie chan

Gee, Saw, thanks for sharing that you drive your Benz rather than ride the MRT.  And your fantasies when you were CEO, please continue, I await with bated breath.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw a guy boarding the train wearing a fitting tank top and a pair of skimpy running shorts this morning.  He has a boyish face and a lean toned bod, and is not very tall.  I think he just finished a run.  He was carrying his transit link card and his mobile phone, and nothing else.  He was leaning against the side panel and texting throughout the trip.  I was trying to see from the high slits of his shorts what undies he was wearing, but could not see anything.  His bulge at the front was not really big, even can be considered flat.  It was probably because he exerted himself too much during the run.

I guess there really are ppl with fetish like this, into guys in executive wear. It happened to me once too in the mrt. Usually I stand near the back door or glass near seat in the mrt with my eyes closed. It was pretty crowded and I felt someone's hand brushed briefly against my groin a couple of times, I thought it was an accident and ignored it. I must say it felt good though and tented a little. It must be a calculated move because when that happened, I felt him stroke along the shaft which must had been more obvious. I was so embarrassed I had to use my document bag to shield my groin area.

Once a guy came into the train holding his gf's hand, cabin wasn't crowded but they stood quite close to me. After a few stations, the gf found a seat but the guy was still standing. We passed by City Hall Stn and it got crowded, still got space, but the guy was standing nearer to my left slightly behind me. I thought it was accidental when I felt his crotch pressing against the back of my hand, so I let it go and didn't move an inch. Passing Bugis, more people got in and was getting packed. As the train moved, I felt him again, this time his crotch stayed on the back of my hand and I could feel the warmth, then he start rubbing a little, left and right. I turned to look at him and he gave a cheeky smile - average looking specky guy around mid 20s. Didn't continue much as I had to alight but on my way out I squeezed close to him to feel him up one last time - he was getting hard, so was I and had to reach into my bag pretend to search for something to conceal my bulge all the way out of the station.

Guest Tituman

Once a guy came into the train holding his gf's hand, cabin wasn't crowded but they stood quite close to me. After a few stations, the gf found a seat but the guy was still standing. We passed by City Hall Stn and it got crowded, still got space, but the guy was standing nearer to my left slightly behind me. I thought it was accidental when I felt his crotch pressing against the back of my hand, so I let it go and didn't move an inch. Passing Bugis, more people got in and was getting packed. As the train moved, I felt him again, this time his crotch stayed on the back of my hand and I could feel the warmth, then he start rubbing a little, left and right. I turned to look at him and he gave a cheeky smile - average looking specky guy around mid 20s. Didn't continue much as I had to alight but on my way out I squeezed close to him to feel him up one last time - he was getting hard, so was I and had to reach into my bag pretend to search for something to conceal my bulge all the way out of the station.

If I were you, I would rub him vigorously until he cummed in his pants. Then watch how was he going to alight the train with his gf. :D

If this is real, wow, that was hot!

haha, had this guy who kept trying to touch my bulge on the mrt just now even though it wasn't crowded, anyway i let him touch quite a few times. he alighted at yishun but i didn't follow him, cos i already cummed earlier with someone else!!

Your bod so hot, I would try to "accidentally" touch you too. ;)

• 1 month later...

I boarded the mrt at Sembawang around 815am sometime last year and saw a cute looking guy. The train was crowded but not packed. I stood next to him and he was talking to a female friend of his; a rather plump girl.  After a while, I noticed that the girl was not holding onto the handrail despite the moving mrt....and I noticed that she was playing with his bludge...and he had a hardon. I was surprised and excited. Didn‘t expect people to be so daring. I listened to their conversation - they are married but not to each other. The guy just had a baby and he was telling her about his wife waking up to feed the baby, while she shared with him that her mother takes care of her daughter in Malaysia.

The guy got off at Yio Chu Kang...and just before we reached the station, he said to her in Mandarin "玩多一会儿就要下车了。。"

On 11/10/2015 at 11:36 PM, Guest guest said:

This story is so hot that it would be a waste for it to be left buried and unread in the flaming room. 

Almost everyday when I go hoime from school, I would notice this uncle eyeing youngsters with this hungry sleazy look. To be honest, he was neither very old (perhaps late 40s) nor ugly. He did not dress like an old man as well. It was just that over time my feeling of disgust for him grew as he was always staring opening at young guys about half his age, including me.

So one day, when I was half horny and half upset with the amount of school assignments, I decided to teach him a lesson. That idea sort of came to me when I was working out at my poly gym after a full day of classes and workshops. I did cardio and many sets of weights, and i was totally drenched in sweat. Not only did i deicde not to shower before leaving school, I went to the toilet to shit. After shitting, I only briefly cleaned my hole with a few pieces of toilet paper. Now I was quite exicted with what I was about to do. In fact, I was semi-erect in my gym shorts. But it was not obvious as my dick is neither long nor thick. I think some of you could already guess what I was planning to do.

I stepped out of the school gate and walked to the MRT station as usual, hoping that he was there. Indeed, he was. When he saw me in a tight fitting tank top and gym shorts, he hungry look was even more obvious than normal. Instead of ignoring him I do like other days, I gave me a subtle tilt of my head as a signal and walked towards the toilet. I went into the toilet and entered the last cubicle but left the door ajar. Soon enough, he came into the toilet and stood in fromt of my cubicle. But he did not come in immediately. He looked at me quizically and wanted me to show some sign of consent before he would come into the cubicle. In that sense, he was quite cautious. So I nodded at him. He rushed in and locked the door behind him. I decided to play the passive role and just stood still and closed my eyes. He took it as a sign that he could do whatever he wanted. He hugged and whispered "pretty boy" even though my face had some pimples as well as pimple scars. He wanted to kiss me, but I turned my face away. He did not insist. He proceeded to finger and then lick my nipples after lifting up my tank top over my head. Even though I found him unpleasant, he was quite skillful and got me really horny. He licked my armpits and all over my upper bod. He said "sweet smell" though I was sure I was smelling of stale sweat. He surveyed my bod and commented "nice muscles" which was really flatteirng as I was just lean toned. He then pulled down my gym shorts to my feet, exposing my sweat drenched undies. Even I could smell the mix of stale sweat and urine odour from my undies. But he whispered again "boy, I love your sweet smell". I thought to myself that he deserved to be punished for all his nonsence. He knelt down, and kissed and licked all over my undies, both front and back. Then he pulled my smelly wet undies down to my feet. He took my hard dick into his mouth without hesitation. I was quite certain that my dick smelled both of unrine and stale persipiration as I spent the whole day in school followed by one hour of solid workout in the gym. But it seemed that he absoutely enjoyed it. Then he commented with a whisper again "your dick is so long and thick. I love it". Another flatteirng remark just to encourage me to let him continue, I guess. My dick is in fact way below average in both length and girth. Then I decided to serve him with my best course next. I opened my thighs wide and pointed to my anus. I could see the delight in his eyes as he quickly pushed me to lean against the door. He made me open my thighs even wider and knelt behind me to pulll my butt cheeks apart. He started inserting his fingers into my hole. But that was not what I had in mind. I guided his head towards my butt and said my first word to him "rim". He understood my insturction and immediately pushed his face into my butt and started licking. I was just waiting for him to back off once he smelled or tasted my hole, I was quite sure I did not completely clean up after I shit earlier. I was expecting him to stand up and curse me for my less than clean hole. Surprisingly, he did not. In fact, there was no hesitation at all. He was inseritng his wet tongue into my hole repeatedly and also dragged his toungue up and down my ass crack. I was quite shock and at the same time flattered by how much he was into me and willing to take all the shit (both figuratively and literally) from me. Now instead of disgust, I was beginning to feel very high. He knew it from my facial expression and my body stance, and stretched both hands to the front to stroke my dick vigourously while his tongue continued to violate my hole. Within a minute, I felt the urge to shoot and I uttered "cumming". He immedialy came to the front and envelop my dick entirely in his mouth (told you that my dick is small). I shot the full load into his mouth. He swallowed every drop and proceeded to clean my dick with his mouth. He did not release even as my dick softened. As my horniess subsided after my cum, I was starting to feel disgust for him again. Then another mean idea came to my mind. I held his face firmly to my crotch area. Beofre he realised what I was doing, I forced my abs muscles a little to push myself to urinate. Wihtin a few seconds, i released my hot urine right into his hungry mouth. He was at first taken by surprise. I was anticipaitng that he might push me away. But he did not. Instead, once he knew what was going on, he gulped all my urine down his throat without resistance. At this point, I calmed down completely from my sexual highness and was feeling a bit apologetic for all that I did to him. I did not even touch him or take off his clothes. But i just realised that what rimming me, he had unzipped himself and was stroking his dick. I noticed a small puddle of cum on the floor. he must have shot his load while he took in first my cum and then my pee. I was feeling a little guilty that I had treated him so unkindly and in such an undignified manner. But I saw from the corner of my eyes that he had a huge grin of satisfaction on his face. He even helped me pull my undies and my gym shorts back to original position. Finally, as he pulled my tank top from the back of my neck back to cover my bod, he whispered "you are a sweet boy". I was now even more embarassed. I mumbled something and quickly unlocked the door. and left the toilet. Without looking back, I went into the gate to catch the train home. In the subsequent days, i did see him hanging there again occasionally. I walked straight past him and avoided looking at him totally. Would I let him service me again one of these days? Perhaps, because it was truly a very flattering experience for a normally looking guy like me.

Well, as much as I would never want as such to happen to me, I kinda admit it seemed pretty erotic.

1 hour ago, PerfectXayne said:

Well, as much as I would never want as such to happen to me, I kinda admit it seemed pretty erotic.

Not sure who is more dirty here.  The poly guy's dick or the uncle's mouth.   Poly guy should go check his ass and dick whether got STD or not.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Taking N-S line. Packed as usual after office hour. There were a few African Americans in front of me. 

Need to alight and I had to squeeze myself between two of them and at the same time, one of them was moving in trying to take my seat. 

My hand pressed against that guy's crotch. Felt spongy at his crotch. Could not make anything out of that spongy stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...

This incident happened on a squeezed bus. Pardon me for hijacking this mrt thread. 

The bus was really packed. Everyone was trying to get on so the bus driver asked the passengers on board to move in or squeeze a bit more. Just 2more stops before the mrt station where most ppl will alight. 

Standing behind me was an executive Indian man. He stood so close by that his crotch was actually touching one side of my butt cheek. I could feel his penis pressing again my butt cheek throughout that 5min journey. 

Cheap thrill! :redface::P

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

This incident happened on a squeezed bus. Pardon me for hijacking this mrt thread. 

The bus was really packed. Everyone was trying to get on so the bus driver asked the passengers on board to move in or squeeze a bit more. Just 2more stops before the mrt station where most ppl will alight. 

Standing behind me was an executive Indian man. He stood so close by that his crotch was actually touching one side of my butt cheek. I could feel his penis pressing again my butt cheek throughout that 5min journey. 

You got molested by the indian guy!

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

So you enjoyed that 5 minutes? 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like taking the train during peak hour (who does). I'm not of small built by any means and sometimes to maneuver my arms just to use my phone or grab onto the pole, occasional physical contact is made. I've seen ladies jump like they just got felt up or something.

Very very nerve wrecking.

Edited by Snapplejacked

15 minutes ago, Snapplejacked said:

I don't like taking the train during peak hour (who does). I'm not of small built by any means and sometimes to maneuver my arms just to use my phone or grab onto the pole, occasional physical contact is made. I've seen ladies jump like they just got felt up or something.

Very very nerve wrecking.

You need to practice being more spatially aware and mindful of your surroundings.

Not to say the ladies are right though, some of them can be the culprits themselves, especially the clueless aunties who sway like fucking pendulums in the train while playing Pokemon Go.

Fuc k them!

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Samsam64 said:

I boarded the mrt at Sembawang around 815am sometime last year and saw a cute looking guy. The train was crowded but not packed. I stood next to him and he was talking to a female friend of his; a rather plump girl.  After a while, I noticed that the girl was not holding onto the handrail despite the moving mrt....and I noticed that she was playing with his bludge...and he had a hardon. I was surprised and excited. Didn‘t expect people to be so daring. I listened to their conversation - they are married but not to each other. The guy just had a baby and he was telling her about his wife waking up to feed the baby, while she shared with him that her mother takes care of her daughter in Malaysia.

The guy got off at Yio Chu Kang...and just before we reached the station, he said to her in Mandarin "玩多一会儿就要下车了。。"

This is so HOT!!!

Guest Curious
On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Samsam64 said:

I boarded the mrt at Sembawang around 815am sometime last year and saw a cute looking guy. The train was crowded but not packed. I stood next to him and he was talking to a female friend of his; a rather plump girl.  After a while, I noticed that the girl was not holding onto the handrail despite the moving mrt....and I noticed that she was playing with his bludge...and he had a hardon. I was surprised and excited. Didn‘t expect people to be so daring. I listened to their conversation - they are married but not to each .

Did the guy sound like a local or prc or msian or taiwanese?

And can roughly describe how he looks?

• 1 month later...
Guest FaultyMagnet
12 hours ago, ilovemassage2 said:

But dun know why seem like am always surrounded by women. Sian. Is it a timing issue?; p

Yah, always surrounded by women, and mostly aunties, and the nehs and old uncles always gather all around me.

• Guest locked this topic