Male HQ

Magic The Gathering!

Tynamo

you can sponsor me then. =/ i still have my zombie and elf decks. lol.

If I'm not wrong Zombie is standard now.

Elf is legacy. >.<

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

If I'm not wrong Zombie is standard now. Elf is legacy. >.<

Noooooo lah, there's constantly zombies and elves printed. There are old zombie cards and new elf cards too. Depends on what cards u pick to build the deck, it will Standard or Legacy lor.

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

I ain't sure which is more annoying, elves or gobies....but I go with the latter, too XD I pass on draft....I don't like drafting or standard =P

whyyyyyyy! its fun! lol

imma go dig out my edh man.

Edited by Tynamo

Also, last time in my group, we had our own house rules for EDH, too. We agreed that Annihilation is too vicious a mechanic to be in a friendly format like EDH, so we banned that and Eldrazi altogether. And we also discouraged Artifact affinity, all counterspell/ land destruction/ discard focused decks as it simply spoils for the fun for everyone. Which is why my decks tend to keep to themes while being all rounder kind =P

Which is why I avoid Standard --- always tends to be competitive with most guys =)

Haha was just thinking of building an artifact affinity deck!!! Oh well, guess there are other ways to skin a cat... -_-

Noooooo lah, there's constantly zombies and elves printed. There are old zombie cards and new elf cards too. Depends on what cards u pick to build the deck, it will Standard or Legacy lor.
Oh haha. Noob me. :P

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

Lol.. I totally understand where you are coming from. I used to have a friend who bought tournament-worthy decks just so that he can trash our puny asses with it. But I do enjoy challenging my homemade deck with his and I sometimes can emerge victorious. Tat satisfaction is truly amazing! :thumb:

But no I am not such a person with insatiable tendencies in crushing my opponents. I do enjoy a good fight though, so I always appreciate a well thought deck nicely put together. :lol:

That's a good idea. But note that certain decks will warrant ya to be targeted first....like Slivers XD
Slivers... I'm making a Sliver deck... :)

woah this thread has Giant Growth cast on it while i wasn online hahaz >.< yea as XiaoMessy and SomeGuyInSg has said (thx so much for the help guys =3) there's no MTG tmr but there is a movie outing!

Movie: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Meeting Time: 1100am (<---- EDITTED =3)

i'd be online till abt 1200mn? so anythin u can PM me =3 might be bringin ard 3 decks tmr (not bringing the Planar and Archenemy decks) so we might be playin for awhile b4 i leave for my fren's bday chalet.

Edited by fantapals

Slivers... I'm making a Sliver deck... :)
My decks are less than 50$ each! Lovely! :wub:

HUR! I had a 5 coloured Sliver deck before. Then modified it to be just blue green and white. but dismantled it as the older slivers were damn hard to find. those way before Legion.

My decks are all commons and uncommons all about $30ish? take out sure let you ppl trash and wipe the floor with lo.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

My decks even cheaper...coz I play very casually.
HUR! I had a 5 coloured Sliver deck before. Then modified it to be just blue green and white. but dismantled it as the older slivers were damn hard to find. those way before Legion. My decks are all commons and uncommons all about $30ish? take out sure let you ppl trash and wipe the floor with lo.

Omg really? Haha, cause I don't really play Magic before, I played Yugioh. Standard cheap playable decks also about at least 30-50$ haha.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Omg really? Haha, cause I don't really play Magic before, I played Yugioh. Standard cheap playable decks also about at least 30-50$ haha.

LOL I HAVE YGO DECK TOO! :x

but its quite crappy. just a deck made of common/uncommons/proxy hahahahahaha

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Trying to build a deck revolving around the 3 artifacts of the Empire. Any tips? :)

hmm that depends on which format you wanna go to! if casual you can try tinker and tezzeret and fabricate. should be quite consistant. with the new metal craft deck it should d alright :)