Male HQ

Magic The Gathering!

Tynamo

=.= so rich =.=

Considering that i have nothing to start with and needed more cards than just a deck so that i can have some fun making changes here and there, i think i was more compelled to buying a box rather than a starter deck...

Which one did you buy? =D

Innistrad! :D Dark Ascension seems to be sold out at most outlets... :(

Considering that i have nothing to start with and needed more cards than just a deck so that i can have some fun making changes here and there, i think i was more compelled to buying a box rather than a starter deck... Innistrad! :D Dark Ascension seems to be sold out at most outlets... :(

you can sposor me then! :P

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

innistrad is a better choice than dark ascension (Y)

Yea! Was looking through the Gatherer and i dun seem to like the cards from Dark Ascension. But what surprised me was that Dark Ascension is out of stock in most outlets...

Anyway, i bought Innistrad with the intention of building a blue-white delver deck, seeing that the key cards like delver of secrets and geist of saint traft came from that set. But the sad reality is that i didnt even get one geist!!! Argh.... Money wasted... Lol...

HUR! I had a 5 coloured Sliver deck before. Then modified it to be just blue green and white. but dismantled it as the older slivers were damn hard to find. those way before Legion.
Hunt them in forums!
I think I prefer the New Phyrexia but it will go off standard soon though.
Yes, yes! Infect ftw! Edited by XiaoMessy

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Hey guys! =3 MTG session details as follows:

Date: 17/03/2012, Saturday

Time: 2pm

Format: Casual multiplayer (yes casual so go ahead and dig out all the old stuff and play them =3)

im currently tryin to form EDH but well... hahaz =3 hope to see u guys there!

Edited by fantapals

Hey guys! =3 MTG session details as follows: Location: Dhoby Ghaut Date: 17/03/2012, Saturday Time: 2pm Format: Casual multiplayer (yes casual so go ahead and dig out all the old stuff and play them =3) im currently tryin to form EDH but well... hahaz =3 hope to see u guys there!

hur. must it be this sat? -blinks-

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Thx for all the great games today! =3 it was a really enjoyable session (though there were some hiccups >.<) just to let u guys know in advance that there will not be a MTG session next week cos i hav somethin on =3 but for anyone who wans to pick up organising an outing pls go ahead! thx again!

Thx for all the great games today! =3 it was a really enjoyable session (though there were some hiccups >.<) just to let u guys know in advance that there will not be a MTG session next week cos i hav somethin on =3 but for anyone who wans to pick up organising an outing pls go ahead! thx again!

Thanks for organising all these (: Don't have to feel too stressed about the outing, we're all having more fun than you think we have (: Hope you have fun too!

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

we shall play booster draft some day! =D

alritey... was some break we had there =3 so the next MTG session would be on this Saturday!!! and the details are as follows:

Date: 31st March 2012, Saturday

Time: 2pm

Format: Casual Multiplayer

updates on my EDH deck: its 90% done... but still not done >.< hahaz

It might take long the first time round, but once you get the hang of EDH deck building, it is actually quite fast once you have the theme in ya mind =)

hahaz yea i guess the playstyle and value of abilities and effects are different as compared to normal deck building =3

I have given some thought and reading on EDH and realise i prolly dont wanna spend so much on MtG for now (since i just spent on a new deck this month).

Meanwhile, I own some legendary cards which i am considering as commander when im ready to build EDH. Oona? Mayeal? Kresh?

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)