Male HQ

Magic The Gathering!

Tynamo

Thats why im asking. I think most (if not all) of us in the group dont have EDH decks right?

JY making Kaalia and i 'planning' Mayael but nobody really have one :/

I guess I'll get my third deck first before I touch EDH. :P EDH is gonna be exp to build

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

EDH is actually cheaper than the standard constructed decks o.O The whole idea behind EDH is supposed to be casual friendly, but if you are bent on putting in all the most expensive imba powerful cards, it will be expensive no matter which format you play o.O

Haha maybe you should join us for a MtG day to see the group's overall power level? I'll could say we each *aim* to construct strong (though non-tournament level) decks but we "give chance" during games instead. We play friendly so the decks dont have to be ;)

In my Mayael decklist, out of 62 non-lands, 32 are rare and 2 are mythic. Then consider all the lands... :o

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

I can't believe I just burned 2 hours of my life getting a EDH deck list. Oh my poor eyes. And yes, SomeGuyInSg, most of the proper cards are ... unfortunately rare.

@Azorious You can only play casual and cheap EDH, if you got an abundance of cards available. Players like me who only buy single cards have to get them card by card. :/

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

EDH deck building can be fun and spoilt for choice =P The fun part is replacing cards you don't have. You can just put together a deck mostly consisting of commons and uncommons.

True true. I guess cause I haven't tried a lot of style yet. I only own two cut-throat decks as of now, a little sick of them though. Time to move on to fun playing.

I remember when I first started playing physical Magic 5 years ago, I burnt plenty of mana, too. Spent 2 grand over 2 months. Paypal even had to suspend my account coz my ebay purchases were apparently, getting overloaded for them so much so that they suspected card fraud XD

That's very bad. Oh god. Still say you get cheap cards. Pfft >:]

I remember when I first started playing physical Magic 5 years ago, I burnt plenty of mana, too. Spent 2 grand over 2 months. Paypal even had to suspend my account coz my ebay purchases were apparently, getting overloaded for them so much so that they suspected card fraud XD
2 grand!? OMG $_$

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

I can't believe I just burned 2 hours of my life getting a EDH deck list. Oh my poor eyes. And yes, SomeGuyInSg, most of the proper cards are ... unfortunately rare. @Azorious You can only play casual and cheap EDH, if you got an abundance of cards available. Players like me who only buy single cards have to get them card by card. :/

You spent 2 hours on finding a decklist, I spent 3 days creating one. Still at it right now. Facing my Excel speadsheet...

306267_10150712230444313_651154312_8868407_1810579786_n.jpg

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

Wow, that's long, hee. Where is Akagi anyway? Wonder how his EDH decks are doing =P

Did someone call for me? Lol I only got a couple of legendary from my box so i am sticking with Mikaeus the Lunarch for my mono-white EDH deck... Though most of them who saw me the previous time would remember i even had to proxy my lands!!!

Thinking of getting a Commander starter deck to net me some key cards and also useful lands but the few Comic Connection outlets that I've been to does not have them... Any advice?

You spent 2 hours on finding a decklist, I spent 3 days creating one. Still at it right now. Facing my Excel speadsheet...

306267_10150712230444313_651154312_8868407_1810579786_n.jpg

Mega Like your Excel Spreadsheet!!! :thumb:

Hey Azorius, thanks alot for the links! Will check them out.

Have not gotten the opportunity to play EDH yet. But have played with the other guys in this thread. Planeschase if I am not wrong. But anyway their decks are like WHOA! And I would like to join this sat but not sure if I can make it... Will see how it goes...

Picked up some cards for free *opps* and formed up a 30/65 of an EDH. LOL. Need to fill in 35 more cards to make a 0$ edh.

Crafted decklist, online estimation ~300$

Free pickup decklist, online estimation ~11$

Edited by Impere

Yeah, you don't need to have the staple cards. I don't have Sol Ring or Solemn Simulacrum anyway XD

EDH is also known as "commander" now and wizards released 5 pre-made commander decks a few months back (not sure if they have been completely sold out yet) and each deck had a 2 unique enemy colour commanders and a sol ring.

fantapals' deck is scary....very scary =(

Luckily, Akagi and my level are almost the same >.<

And it was a good match between us. We both dealt each other 37 damage in a turn...and got each other down to 3 life each, well fought =P

Please don't move on to too high a level before I even start my edh. :o