Male HQ

Pearls Of Wisdom - Collection Of Stories & Quotes (Compiled) [Safe For Work]

Rivrics

40137744_1366327030164590_84137711353504

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

21231237_1970048566573219_28764555225512

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Coming out ... slowly.

https://tw.appledaily.com/new/realtime/20180906/1424797/

蔡奕欽/產學策進會顧問

出櫃是同性戀很重要的一件大事。

出櫃的英文叫Coming out,有出來、步入的意思在裡面。

出櫃一詞來自於英文用語櫥櫃裡的骷髏Skeleton in the closet,被用來形容某人有不為人知的秘密,意思為醜聞。the Closet有秘密的意思在。因為同性戀者在恐同社會中經常被排斥、討厭、嘲笑、歧視等現象,所以形容同性戀者就像在櫥櫃裡的骷髏。

而躲在衣櫥裡的人的就是指將其同性戀身份隱藏的人。所以當你不打算再隱瞞性取向時,就像走出櫥櫃,出櫃了。

我是一個彩虹大叔,也就是一個完全出櫃的中年同性戀者。

我算是很幸運的同性戀者,從對自己出櫃,對朋友出櫃,對同學出櫃,對同事出櫃,對家人出櫃。一路出櫃到底,也僅僅花了我45年的時間。我真的覺得不算長的,畢竟在我們這一輩的人,有人是帶著這份秘密進入棺材的。

我第一次面對自己是個同性戀,是在我高中時候。

16歲時,我發現自己每天都在想著隔壁班的男生。我完全不懂發生什麼事情。當班上同學們都在討論新生女同學哪一個比較正的時候。我只想走過去隔壁班看隔壁帥哥在做什麼。我不知道這叫暗戀,我也不知道原來男生對另一個男生也會動心。我更不知道這世界上原來有一種戀情叫同性戀。

我不知道這算不算幸運,因為後來我在《美華報導》、《獨家報導》週刊之類的雜誌看到一篇文章。原來這世界上有很多跟我一樣,是男生愛男生的,而且還有特殊的場合叫做gay bar讓我們這種人去交朋友的。於是我自己冒險去找到了gay bar。在那裡我才終於鬆了一口氣,原來我們都一樣。是的,我就是性取向喜歡男生的正常人,我叫同性戀。這是我第一次對自己出櫃了。

當你自己認同你自己之後,很快地你就會希望很多「別人」都認同。

但我的過程不是很順利。

當校園還是充斥著異性戀的氛圍時,如果讓別人知道你喜歡男生,他們很快就會開始嘲笑你、揶揄你、甚至排斥。

當我跟同學分享我的性取向時。沒想到大家傳來傳去,有一天我竟然被一群人叫進廁所。想當然耳的我就是被一陣嘲笑、怒罵跟威脅。後來霸凌的主事者還要求我要給他一條煙,算是道歉和解,不然見一次打一次。天啊!我同性戀是要道歉什麼啊?

因為這個事件,我開始學會保護自己,悟出了一種表演的哲理。

當我在一個團體環境中,我開始學會假裝。
我會在大學同學的面前,追求一個其他科系的女生。
我會跟朋友去酒店喝花酒,演出對女性性衝動的戲碼。
我也會在公司同事的聚餐,帶上我的掩護女友一起出席。
我更會三不五時,帶不同的女性朋友在我家人面前晃啊晃。
但這些卻讓我不快樂,不開心,也不自在。

我重新檢視自己的人生。我要快樂、開心、自在的做我自己。但環境不允許怎麼辦?

環境不好,那我可以改善環境嗎?我開始認真地做人。

我記得曾經看過一部電影,電影裡的男主角說,真正的紳士就是讓身邊的每一個與你相處的人,都是快樂的。所以我開始努力做紳士。

我讓身邊的人覺得與我在一起是快樂的,我要當一個好人。

當我開始意識到我要認真地當一個好人時,身邊的朋友就真的慢慢的更喜歡與我親近。而這股親近的力量,就讓所謂的不一樣的性取向,在我跟他們之間完全不重要。

我稱這為「慢出櫃」。

我還是跟其他科系的女生當朋友,但我有機會就介紹給我們同學。我還是一樣陪朋友們去喝酒,但我跟酒店的小姐當好朋友,也照顧我朋友酒醉的狀態。我還是熱衷參加同事的聚會,但我更熱衷在工作上幫大家解決問題。

先打造一個對自己友善的環境,讓自己融入既有的異性戀環境,再讓他們覺得你是優秀的、是善良的、是好相處的。最後當他們知道你的性取向不同時,我們已經贏得所有掌聲跟友情了。我們不一樣,但也都一樣。

最後,家人這塊是最難的。

因為家裡的環境是無法營造,華人對自己子女的期待總是不同而且負荷的。其實這麼多年的同性戀生活,我一直到結婚前都沒有正式出櫃。

雖然我也帶了不少男朋友回家,但我也演過很多場冒牌女友的戲碼。與家人的這一個櫃子,我總是模模糊糊。也許因為太愛他們,總怕他們失望。直到我真正找到一個我想要共度一生,確定會是一輩子的伴侶時,我才真正的讓我家人確定我的性取向。因為家人無私的愛,當他知道你幸福時。所有的問題都不會是問題了。

也就是說,對於家人。出櫃,更不用急。讓自己慢慢圓滿,身邊的人圓滿,家人就會圓滿。

在我家,我最後一個出櫃的對象是我爸爸。決定結婚的前夕,我打電話給我爸。我說,爸爸我很抱歉,我不完美。我沒有變成你希望的樣子。

但我同樣會用這種不完美的樣子,愛你一輩子。

出櫃,慢慢的。

41073914_1999367473447556_57939946985907

― J'son M. Lee 

41409049_1375177352612891_46691942217715

― J'son M. Lee 

41651863_1376784205785539_72850972852250

― J'son M. Lee 

41915735_1379262728871020_70832139494993

― J'son M. Lee 

41948418_1918686384860260_67562044167112

― J'son M. Lee 

42568179_1388081041322522_86745069820040

― J'son M. Lee 

42792838_1390083541122272_86432439150565

― J'son M. Lee 

42974448_1391034911027135_82915240481401

― J'son M. Lee 

http://tinnuochan.com/i-stopped-going-after-you-but-i-never-stopped-wanting-you/

I Stopped Going After You, But I Never Stopped Wanting You

I was the one who made the first move. I was the one who sent the first text message. I was the one who really put in the initial effort. I made it a point to try to engage every single one of your social media posts at the risk of looking like a fool to you. I tried to back off a little bit when I felt like it seemed a little desperate of me. But I couldn’t help it. You were always so pretty. You were so beautiful; I was absolutely smitten and I just couldn’t help myself.

I showered you with so many compliments; words that I had never uttered to anyone else in my life. I always made it a point to look my absolute best whenever I knew that I would be seeing you. I always tried to invite you to hang out on the weekends; to see if you were ever free. I always told you that I felt lonely and sad whenever we weren’t together; that I missed you whenever you weren’t around. I did my absolute space to carve out room in my life for you; but it seemed like you were unwilling to do the same. It seem like I had no more room in your heart. And that just broke me.

You ignored so many of my text messages. You left so many phone calls unanswered. You were so hot and cold with me to the point that you were sending me so many mixed signals. I still tried my best to push forward. I still thought that I had a shot at getting you to be consistent with me. I knew it was a long shot. I knew that the chances were slim. But you were still a risk that I was willing to take. I was willing to put myself through the hell and the torment that you were putting me through just because I knew that if you ever answered my efforts, it would all be totally worth it. However, you just kept on disappointing me at every turn. You were always failing to live up to all expectations at every opportunity. You did me wrong so many times – and I always found a way to convince my heart to forgive you. I gave you so many chances to make things up to me but you just never came through. And yet, even after every disappointment, I still put myself out there for you. Even after every rejection, I still wanted to do my best to make myself available to you.

I was going after you with a reckless abandon. I somehow convinced myself to think that you were eventually going to budge if I just stayed persistent. I thought that you merely needed a little nudging. I thought that I would somehow be able to convince you that it would be a good idea for you to fall in love with me. I thought that you were genuinely considering the idea of allowing me to be the man you would spend the rest of your life with. I somehow thought that all I needed to do was put a little more effort into it and eventually, you would be my girl. I was confident that one day, you and I would eventually be together and I would gain everything that I could have ever wanted in love and life. I thought that we were only a few steps away from becoming the best love story ever told – and I was so wrong.

I thought that I was doing the right thing by staying relentless; by working as hard as I could to win your affections. I thought that persistence was really the key. All I wanted to do was be around you and spend time with you. All I wanted was for you to give me the kind of attention that I was so ready to give to you. I just couldn’t stop myself from wanting to win you over. I couldn’t stop myself from wanting to shower you with all of my adoration and praise. But then it also got to the point wherein I realized that I was getting tired of chasing an impossible dream.

It was as if I was climbing a mountain that had no summit. It was like swimming into shark-infested waters with no shore in sight. It was an unwindable situation and the more work I put into it, the more depressed I become. I got discouraged. And ultimately, I realized that I needed to stop chasing after you. I needed to stop tiring myself out. I needed to save face and just salvage whatever was left of my dignity. Did I ever stop loving you? No. I merely let go of the fantasy of you and me ever being together.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this qualifies under "pearls of wisdom" ?

Today came out an article " 'There is no God', says Stephen Hawking in final book"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/health/stephen-hawking-final-book-intl/index.html 

If someone had all the time in the world to think,  this was Hawking.

Of course, he was not a clairvoyant but a person like anyone else,

but his ideas clash with the wishes of the organized religions

that religion and science are perfectly compatible,

a position they support by referring to famous scientists of the past

who also mentioned God in some of their writings.

In the past, to be someone respectable one had to be a religious believer.

But in our times Steve Hawking didn't need this,  and nobody needs this,

so honesty may prevail, and LGTBs become acceptable :) 

44257946_2092132410874098_27094537432874

― J'son M. Lee 

44461879_2092968240790515_79784331900983

― J'son M. Lee 

44657128_1408240775973215_40376043387035

― J'son M. Lee 

43951082_10155922638217371_6272928438797

― J'son M. Lee 

• 3 weeks later...

46339813_10156973599032743_2299029795217

― J'son M. Lee 

46460895_2131944173559588_51515085608022

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

46821412_996942620497566_750811476773987

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

47681589_2159630500790955_28017771190367

― J'son M. Lee 

48361589_2170047939749211_56299960066627

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

49013292_2248970102038935_20120833394097

― J'son M. Lee 

• 5 weeks later...

51078331_2234340859986585_88830758380529

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

51726515_2252824098138261_78313654911793

― J'son M. Lee 

27540754_1649345605127674_53053946623775

― J'son M. Lee 

52840223_2262455633841774_10557472682394

― J'son M. Lee 

28058538_1792192534201422_75404181894637

― J'son M. Lee 

52446246_1500714853392473_62355033822708

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

53224064_1509305315866760_78498246206674

― J'son M. Lee 

53396395_2289710347782969_11122955979325

― J'son M. Lee 

53803657_1514083952055563_80791140439246

― J'son M. Lee 

54434101_1517725095024782_49077004515724

― J'son M. Lee 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:51 AM, iamziz said:

53396395_2289710347782969_11122955979325

because the truth mostly always hurts more.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

56191279_1526149727515652_62838422513448

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

56509940_1305457949602159_50003163532492

― J'son M. Lee 

55473442_2336876683042520_13900204454235

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

57650894_2352458321508171_71061135855452

― J'son M. Lee 

54727901_2462788453745956_54884250111841

― J'son M. Lee 

• 3 weeks later...

56887212_2415464075349731_49901745438940

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...

65188617_1596706447126646_11055808460619

― J'son M. Lee 

65532443_1601683736628917_23740289994719

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

66426658_2357468974526474_75196699778178

― J'son M. Lee 

• 4 weeks later...

67958801_2543569815730353_87293376597862

― J'son M. Lee 

• 3 weeks later...

67874711_3264416526963364_45995169845084

― J'son M. Lee 

68745938_2572063842880950_69444445225332

― J'son M. Lee 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.