Male HQ

Hot Spa @ Roxy Square

Guest Dave

Where to find young rub back masseur? 

I remember there is  a Men Spa at West Coast Stadium many years ago, I had my rub back from a young guy, wonder is the Spa still around?

Edited by gstringuy26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MikeC said:

Can purchase from Qoo10 at $19.9 but use only from 5 pm onwards.  Like many mention, mainly straight establishment with ok food for the price.  Best to go with a buddy (not so boring) or can relax alone in the TV lounge also.

Sounds like can be quite bored huh.

7 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i went once, i expect they allow naked at pool area but ppl give me a weird look when i am not wearing the shorts.

i have been to so many so called str8 establishment spa at other countries all naked one.

whats wrong being naked?

I just go naked hahha

12 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i went once, i expect they allow naked at pool area but ppl give me a weird look when i am not wearing the shorts.

i have been to so many so called str8 establishment spa at other countries all naked one.

whats wrong being naked?

It's a men's spa. Naked by all means. Str8 are curious too. Maybe they're comparing...haha. 
Came across Japanese entering the spa naked than walked back confused wondering why are people in their shorts 

On 8/14/2017 at 9:15 PM, jimgogo said:

Inside the changing room. I think there is only one male masseur who do rubback n massage

I think there are 2 guys doing rub-back but mostly Max is the one always there. He has been working there for more than 10 years! 

The rub-back is done next to the hot-pools but barricaded so outside cannot see inside unless you are tall enough to peep over! haha

On Tuesday, September 05, 2017 at 0:49 PM, share said:

It's a men's spa. Naked by all means. Str8 are curious too. Maybe they're comparing...haha. 
Came across Japanese entering the spa naked than walked back confused wondering why are people in their shorts 

i totally understand...cos when im there i jus wrap in towels cos i was the only nude guy at that time

21 hours ago, gambitangel said:

i totally understand...cos when im there i jus wrap in towels cos i was the only nude guy at that time

Think all men's spa (straight or not) should standardise. 

Operate like Yunomori.

Provide a small towel instead of shorts. (;

On 9/18/2017 at 5:33 PM, share said:

Think all men's spa (straight or not) should standardise. 

Operate like Yunomori.

Provide a small towel instead of shorts. (;

I totally agree, sadly, i dun have enuff capital to be one of the bosses of hot spa to make such suggestion

in fact i think a small towel is more efficient in more ways than 1 than shorts...for one, the amount of water wasted to wash the small towels are already lesser than shorts

On 9/20/2017 at 9:39 PM, gambitangel said:

I totally agree, sadly, i dun have enuff capital to be one of the bosses of hot spa to make such suggestion

in fact i think a small towel is more efficient in more ways than 1 than shorts...for one, the amount of water wasted to wash the small towels are already lesser than shorts

Agreed.