Male HQ

Hot Spa @ Roxy Square

Guest Dave

3 hours ago, share said:

Didn't visit hot spa for a while. I tried him few times before.
His scrub is good. Feel so clean after that. He's thorough, maybe you are not comfortable &/ shy. 
Compare with others, some here don't touch there don't scrub. You just don't feel complete.

Who is he?

2 hours ago, KONG said:

Depend you know the scrubber, mine was complete.

Normally we don't know the scrubber.
Just that some scrubber take pride in their work. More willing to touch & thoroughly scrub his customer. 👍🏼
Also depends on the customer. Some are more open some will say scrubber is hum-sup :)

17 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

U lay there naked n ppl walkng ard? Im shy.

It's done in a private room with door (better than shower curtain. It's like a hut, no roof). People from outside cannot see you but you can hear them talking.
Once a while you'll see people enjoy the facilities naked. Anyway it's a man's spa.

1 hour ago, share said:

It's done in a private room with door (better than shower curtain. It's like a hut, no roof). People from outside cannot see you but you can hear them talking.
Once a while you'll see people enjoy the facilities naked. Anyway it's a man's spa.

Can recommend the massuer with strong n good technique

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 12:45 AM, redlucifer said:

so do I need to book the scrubber in advance?

Better to book in advance to avoid disappointment & in case it's his off day.

Think the spa will probably be close till May?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, ken99chia said:

You can request for a male therapist for the body massage, but best to book beforehand as there seems only 1 male.

He is also the one that does the back scrub - in an enclosed area within the male facilities. Visit website for the rates.

The site doesn't show entry price. Only massage price.

33 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

The site doesn't show entry price. Only massage price.

Sorry, website not so intuitive...

Entry price for facilities (including food) is $50 nett.

On the website, this info is only shown as a footnote under Foot massage and back scrub. Yes, bad design..maybe they just want people to go for massage...

On 11/20/2020 at 11:05 PM, ken99chia said:

Sorry, website not so intuitive...

Entry price for facilities (including food) is $50 nett.

On the website, this info is only shown as a footnote under Foot massage and back scrub. Yes, bad design..maybe they just want people to go for massage...

I think the management doesn't know how to attract customer...why not employ part time gay rubback good looking guys!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Those who have been there, may i know besides jacuzzi what other facility they have?

I browse their websites there isnt a tab under 'facility'. I saw there is a movie room? And another

that looks like a smoking room?

theres a movie room, where u can nap at too i guess... they usually play old school chinese movies tho.

theres always a few pools if i remember, along with the "jacuzzi". as well as a bigger sauna (with tv inside), and a narrower steam room

i remember fondly the food though - like home-cooked fare but it's yummy somehow :)

1 minute ago, mrjuicetiger said:

theres a movie room, where u can nap at too i guess... they usually play old school chinese movies tho.

theres always a few pools if i remember, along with the "jacuzzi". as well as a bigger sauna (with tv inside), and a narrower steam room

i remember fondly the food though - like home-cooked fare but it's yummy somehow :)

I see. Thank you for your reply. So all these facility including movie room all will

only wrap in towel? If you dont mind me adding... the food is it Buffet? I'm a vegetarian who can

take from normal buffet as long meat isnt present. Will I be able to find things to eat?

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I see. Thank you for your reply. So all these facility including movie room all will

only wrap in towel? If you dont mind me adding... the food is it Buffet? I'm a vegetarian who can

take from normal buffet as long meat isnt present. Will I be able to find things to eat?

movie room is in the public area, so you gotta wear the robe thingy

hmm im not too sure about the veg options tho. best to call and check

• 3 months later...

Hot Spa shouldn't allow Handphone in the facilities area.
I came out from the hot pool butt naked... walked to the body 🧼🧽🚿scrub cubicle.
Now worry that the man 📸snap shot &/ video me, pretending to watch his movie...

On 4/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, share said:

Hot Spa shouldn't allow Handphone in the facilities area.
I came out from the hot pool butt naked... walked to the body 🧼🧽🚿scrub cubicle.
Now worry that the man 📸snap shot &/ video me, pretending to watch his movie...

for that matter, I avoid doing the scrub as no knowing whether there is hidden camera or video in the cubicle...