Male HQ

Ragnarok Online - Talonro

Straw

Ragnarok Online (Korean: 라그나로크 온라인, alternatively subtitled The Final Destiny of the Gods), often referred to as RO, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game or MMORPG created by GRAVITY Co., Ltd. based on the manhwa Ragnarok by Lee Myung-jin. It was first released in South Korea on 31 August 2002 for Microsoft Windows and has since been released in many other locales around the world.

ragnarok-online4.jpg

This is a game that I last played in my secondary school days. The characters are cutesy looking with different accesories that you can wear to make yourself look different from other players. There are alot of classes for you to choose from and each class requires different style of playing. You can choose rom a tanking knight to a mighty wizard/sage. Or perhaps a sniper who is able to call upon a falcon to aid in his attacks. Supporting classes like priests and soul linkers, bards and alchemists are often required to make hunting/levelling easier.

rebirth_2.gif

Currently I'm playing on http://www.talonro.com/, a private server as a priest. Like I said, the last time I played this game was during my schooling days and of course there would be new additons and features that were not in place. We can go hunt for MVPs (http://irowiki.org/wiki/MVP), engage in PvP fights and even have guild wars (http://irowiki.org/w...War_of_Emperium). If any of you out there would like to join me and my darling playing this fun and nostalgic game, do leave a reply and I will assist you in starting out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-h_63IGpTg&feature=fvst

Hope to see you in-game soon. :)

gfs_51212_2_1_mid.jpg

Woah i LOVE RO!! Used to play on SG/Msia RO server when I was in sec 1/2. Until the pay 2 play scheme started. A few years later together with a few friends, we played on a large private server with a few thousand of other players.

RO2 is coming out soon! It's already in the open beta stage in Korea just less than a week ago. Hopefully we get to play it sooner than expected. :)

I played it before on public during sec 1-2. Then i quitted cause of the bloody botters =.=. My 1st MMORPG leh~1st love :( . And they killed it =.=''

I think botters are everywhere lol. Now that there's alchemist class, I think they can summon their pet to help them kill the mobs. So very often I see alchemists afk-ing in dungeons with their pet killing the mobs. It's as good as botting. Of course, they just leave their characters at 1 spot. So normally I'll just avoid that particular area or sometimes I'll just KS their mobs. Hahaha!

haha can u like copy the files into a thumb drive and pass it to me? =p

Dowloading the game client is easy leh... Just use download accelerator to download faster. I finished downloading in ard 1 hr.

OMG RO. One of my fav oldies MMORPG. Private server low or high rate?

It's low rate. 5/5/1 if I'm not mistaken. Base/Job/Drop rate

Okie dokie, I tried the game and was kinda turned off by the ageing UI and I can't close the game ever. Whenever I tried to do it, it would just stop at a black screen and hang my cursor. I have to restart my whole PC to get out -_-

I uninstalled it =P

Aw thats sad that you didn't like it. I just got my knight and am now trying to get that zeny farming rogue up that xmasmint recommended :)

Okie dokie, I tried the game and was kinda turned off by the ageing UI and I can't close the game ever. Whenever I tried to do it, it would just stop at a black screen and hang my cursor. I have to restart my whole PC to get out -_-

I uninstalled it =P

You can try asking in the technical support of the forums? :huh:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.