Male HQ

Anymore Fresh Topic?

Guest breath

Guest breath

Been here everyday to read the forum, but almost every topic is regarding which massuer give extra, which sauna happening, which toilet is cruisy etc... is that all gay life about??? But only once a while i can see new interesting posting coming out, but it not too often. Personally i like some of the topic that oralB posted, it is considered unique and valuable, and i hope that will be more ppl discuss or talk abt some other new topic or issue to broaden our boring life. :D

my 2 cents thought.

maintaining a forum requires more participation from everyone, in short, it takes all hands to clap.

if u ask me, i would definitely like to see more topics other than massages but i do have to admit that those massage topics generated the most hits and replies. in contrast, my so-called interesting topic tend to die pretty fast due to lack of replies...

now there are 2 simple things to do to provide diversity here

- start a topic of your interest (even if it is another on massage, so be it :P ) it can be anything, from random rants to movies review to sorting legal advices etc

- support those topic of your interest, by not only reading but replying as well. coz every reply will push the topic upwards which inturn generates more views and hopefully replies. Theresaid, do avoid simple 1-liner like "i agreed." as we would like to hear from u!

I have been with the forum for quite some time now, i do strongly believe there are a lot of silent readers out there with tons of experiences/ stories/ views waiting to be posted.

so quoting the tagline from a beer company - "Why not U?"

:)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic