Male HQ

League Of Legends

Fiacla

didnt noe got lol players in this forum hahas. i've been playing LOL since last yr competitively haha.

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

ya haha. with a axg tag in front . why? never play much competitively now since i enter NS. heh . play casually on weekends now

Edited by aidenz91

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

oh wats ur ign rag haha pm me if u don wanna reveal it publicly :) . flacia urs also hha maybe we can organize a lan outing tgt ! :D if we got abt 5 players ^^

haha thanks ragiv i hardly play normal now more into rank game haha. not as pro as before la only can play here n there :P

Edited by aidenz91

alrite add ya ltr :). if im on haha! going to dhoby lan ltr play. ok la can improve one! i deprove alot from 1.7 drop to 1.5 now :( working back to 1.6.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

League of Legends is so underrated in Singapore :/ More people should be playing it

Sadly, most are still obsessed with Dota...and I suppose Dota 2 will steal the limelight in a few months time.

• 3 months later...
Guest stbrianud

I'm sure they banned IPs from Asia due to player traffic.

But just type thereisnourflevel in the patcher (there's no platform, open the patcher and just type it) and you'll get through.

LOL.. anyways not that always get pass with my hotspot shield anywas.. i mean cannot launch the client after i click play. ntohign come up

• 4 weeks later...

tis thead seems to die haha! end of seasonn coming soon wats he highest u guys achieve for rank? ! try aim gold its easier den you think! 1450 :D i helped a few friends achieve theirs haha. im currently short of 7 elo to 1950 for my diamond reward. grrr. chiong ah! i heard ard end of oct is end of season! grab da free janna skin!

• 4 weeks later...

as much as i wan to reform a team for S3 my stupid ns requires me to be oversea posted till ord FML T_T... ya competition need alot of coordination 1 small mistake can cause u the entire team really stressful if you r in high level plays. kinda retired now cannnot take da stress but its a fun feeling when u get 1st or 2nd just give it a try! :D although now the current SEA top 2 team is more or less determined until a group of individual come out of no whr to wipe them :P

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.