Male HQ

League Of Legends

Fiacla

LOL if u sees this user name thats me!^^ : EXARTH

its easy to remember though... just remember earth

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

Omg!^^ you guys go updates your Clients and:

- go to your summoner profile -> Go check your "Ranked Teams"!

Enjoy finding!^^

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

I re-downloaded Garena LoL today, played a few rounds as support (what I usually play other than Teemo anyway) and was called a dog whenever the dude I was supporting dies.

I didn't mind the insults but the limited vocab is really off-putting, lol.

-jetpacks back to NA LoL-

Oh and if anyone plays NA server, let me know, they removed the IP ban it seems.

Guest stbrianud

I re-downloaded Garena LoL today, played a few rounds as support (what I usually play other than Teemo anyway) and was called a dog whenever the dude I was supporting dies.

I didn't mind the insults but the limited vocab is really off-putting, lol.

-jetpacks back to NA LoL-

Oh and if anyone plays NA server, let me know, they removed the IP ban it seems.

dude. most asian gamers can be fucking asses. it's just like that. I don't like NA because it really gets too easy to win. and i'm kinda used to being at garena already. but i do miss all my wins at NA.. i've got like pathetic 225 here. bleh

haha but yeah i might go back there. it's so fun to face that i'm from some weird country and type funny and everyone starts trolling u.. then u save their asses and they shut up.. OR. you feed and they fuck u upside down back to wherever i'm from haha

add me ppl kenneth123

Sure kenneth...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone here interested to form a competitive team to play in the legends circuit? Got chance to represent Singapore singapore and bring honour and glory to the gay community.

http://lol.garena.com/news/tournaments/1379-the-legends-circuit-singapore-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! Anyone wanna add me?  My IGN is CrusXander, Dunno if i played with anyone here before haha

I don't mind playing with anyone! 

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.