Male HQ

League Of Legends

Fiacla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know how to fix FPS drop issues ? I've search everywhere , and cleared tons of hard drive space already . No diff .

Also this only started happening after I reformat my computer .

Install this software: Gamebooster by iObit

It stops all unwanted processes running in the background to ensure smooth gaming. My graphics settings are all high so by turning on gamebooster i'm able to run at 60FPS

tumblr_m3l60d7jv21qbyxr0o1_500.gif

Install this software: Gamebooster by iObit

It stops all unwanted processes running in the background to ensure smooth gaming. My graphics settings are all high so by turning on gamebooster i'm able to run at 60FPS

I downloaded the gamebooster from Razer recommended by a friend . The stats are all fine except my motherboard temperature being unreasonably high even though touching the cpu itself isn't even slightly warm .

Anyway before I reformatted , I had tons of programs up and still no lag/delay/spike so I really am not sure the problem . And when I do turn on gamebooster , it closes my iTunes which i actually want to use while gaming .

• 5 weeks later...

IM SO FRICKING ADDICTED TO THIS GAMEWEEE! adfsigbafuogabef

Does anyone else in here play the NA Server? xD

I feel lonely playing alone. :-(

Why are you on the main server then ? I know some people who play both but slowly stopped on the main one . It's less laggy on this alough you're trading ping for peoples' attitudes .

Why are you on the main server then ? I know some people who play both but slowly stopped on the main one . It's less laggy on this alough you're trading ping for peoples' attitudes .

I used to be at NA server until they opened the Oceania one.

Ermm. Cuz I usually travel a lot- xD And I thought the NA server would have been the most "available" and convenient regardless of where I were to go? xD

The reason why I didn't make an account for Garena's SG server is because it's hosted by Garena. lol.

How's the Oceania one? Is it possible to switch to Oceania and go back to NA when I feel like it? xD

I think I should actually transfer to the Oceania one. xD

And I kinda spent some money for some skins... hahaha~ so I'd rather not make a new account for SG's Garena Server. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Capricorn. Hit me up if you want, I guess :)

So anyway, I'm not as pro as this chap here. But add me k? IGN: Tethys

I'll accept the moment i log on. (i play at lanshops) (no comp) (dont wanna buy one) (mum nags)

And yeah, I'm looking for a team too. I main support. So, diamond and above ADCS, you know who you are! I NEED YOU

And and, since this is BW, might as well la, yeah I'm cute. 

Oh and Capricorn, if you're also cute, marry me? hahahahahaha

just added Tethys and Gamer ^^ my handle is.. bighomo. lol

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Glyph

Quit LOL. Now it's about Dota 2! keke

Hi TS,

Someone reported you for passing an off-topic remark. But I thought it'd be weird to remove your post in your thread, so yeah. If you're on other games, move along to their specific threads.

Anyway, my summoner name's Amphyxvena. Feel free to add for games.

Hi TS,

Someone reported you for passing an off-topic remark. But I thought it'd be weird to remove your post in your thread, so yeah. If you're on other games, move along to their specific threads.

Anyway, my summoner name's Amphyxvena. Feel free to add for games.

Sorry Mod! =D  Sure if u are in Steam!

Actually I didn't write properly. actually it should be "I've quit LOL". keke

Edited by Fiacla

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.