Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

On 31/12/2017 at 7:43 PM, Passionreg said:

It's been a long and desperate search. I'm doing it again here. 

An Indian here in mid 30s, a married bi looking here for a discreet buddy to taste the love of a man. This post is not intended for a hookup, but for serious discreet people who are willing to explore this side of the sexuality in all its dimensions. 

I want to spend time talking or texting to you, explore each others hobbies and in the same way want to get connected with you over a coffee or an occasional dinner and over every miscellaneous joy life could offer. I want a soul mate to share the moments and pleasure between us. 

Practically, for a bi married like me, the feeling of being bounded and lack of time and freedom are very obvious and un-escapable. Yet, this is the want that rings at my heart unknown to anyone around. If you get it, we are half way into our connection already. :)

For those who are curious about my role and looks; I love men and everything about them - right from their toughness to their powerful moans. And I'm a bottom. Pictures will definitely follow. But, for the sake of this post, I'm dark, very tall, lean toned and gym fit. I mean it. 

It's my opinion that looks have nothing to do with a man I like. Rather his persona, confidence and toughness of mind, will make for a good turn on. 

Anyone out there interested to sync with me?

Bi married here. 7 incher. Wana connect?

Hello,

I’m looking for guys for friendship and may be more if the chemistry is good and if it happens naturally. I’m open to anything as long as it is mutual and not by force or persuasion. Doesn’t matter if you are married or unmarried; bisexual; fit or chub; nice-looking or not; tall or short. But definitely you must be a nice guy & someone who respect each other. I am 40/m/indian/165/85/chub-stout/hairy/married/bi/vers.  ....I would love to meet a guy for good chat; hug; kiss; 69; rimming ; turn me on & may be more…with condom…If you are ok with me, well we could get connected and start meeting & having fun in hotel (50/50 basis) or any clean place available. 

Leave your name & number for quicker response.  

Life is short; must live to the fullest; so no time to waste on chatting....

Hope to hear from you soon ...cheers:)

Hello,

I’m looking for guys for friendship and may be more if the chemistry is good and if it happens naturally. I’m open to anything as long as it is mutual and not by force or persuasion. Doesn’t matter if you are married or unmarried; bisexual; fit or chub; nice-looking or not; tall or short. But definitely you must be a nice guy & someone who respect each other. I am 40/m/indian/165/85/chub-stout/hairy/married/bi/vers.  ....I would love to meet a guy for good chat; hug; kiss; 69; rimming ; turn me on & may be more…with condom…If you are ok with me, well we could get connected and start meeting & having fun in hotel (50/50 basis) or any clean place available. 

Leave your name & number for quicker response.  

Life is short; must live to the fullest; so no time to waste on chatting....

Hope to hear from you soon ...cheers:)

Hi i will be travelling tp jb tommorow and will be available from 6pm onwards... looking for top to fuck me hard...

I am indian bottom 169/ 26/ 78kg

Please pm can host and will be staying in hotel alone... 

If possible want to arrange gangbang with few tops 

Pm for more details 

Or whatsup me at 0182019370

We chat id naughtybottom

• G_M changed the title to Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic