Male HQ

Cebu / Manila ( Philippines ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

subbtmchn73

Guest Business Trip in Makati

Hello,

Will be in Makati until the end of April; wanna know a good massage place to visit, anybody who knows recommends to me please? Thanks <3

Is it safe to travel alone to Phillipines. I am thinking to visit Cebu, Bohol. Will there be crowded in June or July?

I would like to enjoy some seasides where there's less crowd. Any nice recommendations for a lone traveller.

On 4/12/2024 at 7:11 AM, yexben said:

Is it safe to travel alone to Phillipines. I am thinking to visit Cebu, Bohol. Will there be crowded in June or July?

I would like to enjoy some seasides where there's less crowd. Any nice recommendations for a lone traveller.

June should be much better as the Europe Holiday season starts only in July/ August with plenty of back packers travelling around the hot island spots.

As you are a Singaporean I am surprised that you don't tap into the Filipino community here to find out on nice beach places. They could recommend to you less crowded beach places.

But you will need time to travel. In Manila from the very outskirts to the city center Makati it can take 3 - 5 hours depending on your mode of traffic.

Further, cater for a bigger budget on travel expenses. On the smaller islands, the local taxis will rip you off a bit for certain once they know you're not local.

If you are daring try to find through the apps some local travel companions, ... it will make everything much easier and eventually your night life in your sleeping place more thrilling... 😂

Regarding that "is it safe", the Philippines truly aren't as safe as Singapore, but I did not have any problem just recently even walking after 10pm to 4am in Manila. My advice is always, dress a bit down with outdated T-Shirts and leave all your gadgets, credit cards etc in a safe place and don't appear too touristic. Surely it will help if you pick up some basic Tagalog, then you might appear as a Pinoy Chinito there (otherwise as a Malay you probably will be mistaken for Pinoy...

In general Filipinos are very accommodating and friendly, even walk you to places to make sure you reach your destination...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.