Male HQ

Cebu / Manila ( Philippines ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

subbtmchn73

if any of you guys are going to manila, you might want to check out this new massage place.

www.hilom.com

well i must say first that i am one of the investor of the place although i have not been there yet.

if you do try out the place do put your reviews here or send me any comments. like some independent feedback also.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

Nice website! I have been to Manila once but that was almost ten years ago on a work-related trip. I still remember our friends in Philippines telling us to be careful when we wanted to explore the city at night. I dont know how much Manila has changed since then. But with budget airlines like Tiger linking us up to this city cheaply, I think it's just a matter of time before some of us will go exploring this city again. Just out of curiosity, how is Philippines massage vastly different from, say, Balinese or Swedish massage? And just how much is 800 php? :D

800 divide by 30 so around SGD 27 i think.

philippines i dont think have their own unique massage type. very western country due to many years of american influence and spanish influence.

it is not one of the safest place in the world but it depends on where you go. most of the places i been to i feel ok. but if you dont know the place best not wonder too far too late.

there are some new areas that are nice, modern, clean and safe. like ford benificio area (not sure spelling). the whole area was developed by ayala group ... few places around where you dont see powerlines along the road.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

Guest another

let me ask the obvious question - is this a legit place or does it offer sextra services also?

the place is located near the upper middle class residential/commercial area. in fact, this street is where one of the most popular TV station in the philippines is located. this is not near the CBD/makati/ortigas area. But i guess this is not singapore, so for the locals this is easily within reach. but for tourist, you have to seek this place out with the help of a cab.

the place seems to be very high end for a gay place. this is of course by comparison from the other places i've been. there is usually no ensuite bath, let alone a dedicated aircon for your room/cubicle. this is because of some local govt ordinance about massage places in general. (i.e. there should be no locked door, etc. ,etc.) so i think this might be because it calls itself a spa.

i hope this place clicks to that the quality of massage with extras also improves. btw, i have not seen any manager that is quite upfront on what the boys can do like the ones in bkk, so you have to discuss this directly with your masseur. but please dont spoil the market and cap the tips to 1000php approx 35SGD.

The place subbtmchn73 is mentioning is actually fort bonifacio aka "global city" which is a stone's throw away from makati. A very hip and happening place -- for st8s, for us, there is malate and quezon avenue, Or for the adventurous -- manila.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_guest

been to the place. i came in with high expectations as the price was on the higher end of the price scale. as what "another" said, the rooms do not have a proper door. but this one has dual curtains - and a proper daylight curtain that will block off any light.

i was a bit disappointed with the bathroom though, they have the rainforest type shower head, but the water pressure seems to be too low to give it the proper rain effect.

the masseurs were very professional, definitely it will be the selling point of the place. like another, i wish they would have more rooms with ensuite bath. i am one of those people that has to have a shower b4 and after a massage. you should copy the style of maalikaya ( a st8 MP)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

I'll be in Manila middle of this month and was wondering if any of you who have been to Manila before could share your experience with me.

Any good sauna to look for mature men? (think Joseph Estrada type :) ) I will be staying in Pasig City.

Any do's and don'ts that i should observe while i am there? How's the safety there?

• 2 years later...

Do you have any recommendation for good massage place in Makati city?

Try www.hilom.com

(believe it is partly Singaporean owned)

There is also a sauna in Malate by same owner.

You can arrange for them to come to your hotel. Save the trouble of being in the traffic jam. I think you tip them +Peso500 if they visit you.

Edited by Owen

• 1 month later...

anyone could share info on happening places in Cebu city?will be there for a short trip in June.

Alright I am from Cebu. Here are the places that you must visit and you will surely have fun:

(1) Oriente Cinema 1 - Colon Street

(2) Ultravistarama Cinema - Colon Street

(3) Gaisano Cineplex (Gaisano Country Mall) - A.S. Fortuna Street

(4) Banilad Town Center Toilets - A.S. Fortuna Street

(5) Colonnade Mall Toilets - Colon Street

Have fun! Please post your reviews soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I am from Cebu. Here are the places that you must visit and you will surely have fun:

(1) Oriente Cinema 1 - Colon Street

(2) Ultravistarama Cinema - Colon Street

(3) Gaisano Cineplex (Gaisano Country Mall) - A.S. Fortuna Street

(4) Banilad Town Center Toilets - A.S. Fortuna Street

(5) Colonnade Mall Toilets - Colon Street

Have fun! Please post your reviews soon.

kuyaw diay ang Cebu ha... wala ko kabaw daghan diay pud mahitabo adto.

• 2 weeks later...

here is an excerpts from a blog:

Cebu has the most number of gay bars outside of Metro Manila. Below are some of the gay bars I know that operate in Cebu:

CEBU CITY

The Host 78

This bar is located near Yellow Cab Pizzeria on Maxilom Avenue, an area popularly known as “Mango”. With the presence of Cebu Anti-Indecency Board (CAIB), dancers show less compared with other bars in Mandaue City and Lapu-lapu City.

Cheetah Boys

I would like to thank Anonymous (August 20, 2009 12:13 PM) reader for this information. This bar is located in front of Country Mall beside UC Banilad.

MANDAUE CITY

Milkman

This is I guess the smallest of all bars in Cebu located in Del Roario Ave, Guizo, Mandaue City. They maybe small but they can show more than the other bars.

Naughty Ka Restobar

You can find this bar at #11 Cuenco Ave, Banilad, Mandaue City. It is beside Sentinel Condominium.

The Navigator

This is my favorite bar. This is the only bar in Cebu which is filled with Korean women. This bar is located at Cabahug Road, Mandaue City. It is quite well known with the taxis in Cebu, you just tell them the name of the bar and they will take you there.

LAPU-LAPU CITY

Tarzan Boy

It is located along Quezon National Highway, Lapu-Lapu City. Just look for the Mermaids (no, not the half lady-half fish, it is a girlie bar), Tarzan boy is at the second floor.

Poseidon

This is a newly opened gay bar. It is also along Quezon National Highway. This bar is very easy to find. Just go to Gaisano Mactan and you can find this bar at the other side of the street.

Thanks for the intro, beside all the exciting place you recommend, is there other nice place example sightseeing or shopping. I had never been, was think to go for a short trip on may...... How many days do I need n any nice hotel by the beach to recommend? Thanks

Cebu has the most number of gay bars outside of Metro Manila. Below are some of the gay bars I know that operate in Cebu:

CEBU CITY

The Host 78

This bar is located near Yellow Cab Pizzeria on Maxilom Avenue, an area popularly known as “Mango”. With the presence of Cebu Anti-Indecency Board (CAIB), dancers show less compared with other bars in Mandaue City and Lapu-lapu City.

Cheetah Boys

I would like to thank Anonymous (August 20, 2009 12:13 PM) reader for this information. This bar is located in front of Country Mall beside UC Banilad.

MANDAUE CITY

Milkman

This is I guess the smallest of all bars in Cebu located in Del Roario Ave, Guizo, Mandaue City. They maybe small but they can show more than the other bars.

Naughty Ka Restobar

You can find this bar at #11 Cuenco Ave, Banilad, Mandaue City. It is beside Sentinel Condominium.

The Navigator

This is my favorite bar. This is the only bar in Cebu which is filled with Korean women. This bar is located at Cabahug Road, Mandaue City. It is quite well known with the taxis in Cebu, you just tell them the name of the bar and they will take you there.

LAPU-LAPU CITY

Tarzan Boy

It is located along Quezon National Highway, Lapu-Lapu City. Just look for the Mermaids (no, not the half lady-half fish, it is a girlie bar), Tarzan boy is at the second floor.

Poseidon

This is a newly opened gay bar. It is also along Quezon National Highway. This bar is very easy to find. Just go to Gaisano Mactan and you can find this bar at the other side of the street.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Alvin

Hi. Is Cebu in Manilla? The host 78 bar outside which station?

CEBU CITY

The Host 78

Cheetah Boys

MANDAUE CITY

Milkman

Naughty Ka Restobar

The Navigator

LAPU-LAPU CITY

Tarzan Boy

Poseidon

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Chubbyman

I really feel like going to Cebu for a short n relax trip during mid of August 2013, anyone keen joining me or maybe could guide me more I be more appreciated...... Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Going to boracay early aug.. First time there not sure wat to expect.. Any recommendations in terms of food, accommodation, beaches??

Hi,

This time is a rainy season and not a good option to visit Boracay. Also the wind is blowing directly to the front white beach area so the water is not that clean compared to the months of October - May.  Since this is a low season then you can just find some accomodation when you arrive. You can stay in the middle area which is Station 2 so it is not far if you go to station 1 and 3. Lots of food to choose from Asian, American and European style. You can visit the opposite side of the front beach due that area is calm by this time. Remember to bring repellent lotion ( off lotion) for mosquito and other insect bites and other personal effects.

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This time is a rainy season and not a good option to visit Boracay. Also the wind is blowing directly to the front white beach area so the water is not that clean compared to the months of October - May.  Since this is a low season then you can just find some accomodation when you arrive. You can stay in the middle area which is Station 2 so it is not far if you go to station 1 and 3. Lots of food to choose from Asian, American and European style. You can visit the opposite side of the front beach due that area is calm by this time. Remember to bring repellent lotion ( off lotion) for mosquito and other insect bites and other personal effects.

Enjoy.

how about Mid septemeber, thinking want to go there by tiger air

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic beaches.. My advice is do not stay along the main stretch of white beach (the most famous beach). If u're looking to laze on the beach peacefully then u can forget it there. If u dun wan to go too far away then stay at the resorts towards the end of the beach.

Highly recommend u to do snorkeling or diving as the water is great and the fishes literally eat out of ur hand... Drinks r also creaking cheap.. Happy hour is from around 6-10pm during which a cocktail is like $3 or less...

Pm me if u have other questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cebu / Manila ( Philippines ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.