Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

So I went to cc in the noon and met this bespectacled man in his 50s. He started getting physical by groping me when I was showering and started making persistent advancements despite rejecting him politely.

i just wanna make the fact that individuals entering the premise deserve respect. If you’re the man I’m referring to, I suggest you take my words seriously as I’m not gonna let u have your way the next time. The death stare and my body language this afternoon should have implied I’m not easily bullied.

Given, i swear I’m gonna arm lock him and throw him to the floor the next time he decided to show disrespect. 

Edited by atropine

Some guys will squeeze ur dicks, or spank ur butt. I kena before. And I even smack hard away their hands and they still got the cheeks to show a disgruntled face.

Not to offend anyone or stereotype anyone, mostly they are the out-of-shape ones. 

Edited by Lickme_Bod

I don't have an issue when dudes grab my dick or touch my butt.

Sure some take as a sign to continue but If I'm not interested, I'd just tell them with a straight no, not interested and seems to get the message across.

I always thot anyone who violently smacked away hands was uncalled for.

We are just out for some fun.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

(shrug emoji, bw don't have)

Edited by Beefycub

18 hours ago, atropine said:

So I went to cc in the noon and met this bespectacled man in his 50s. He started getting physical by groping me when I was showering and started making persistent advancements despite rejecting him politely.

i just wanna make the fact that individuals entering the premise deserve respect. If you’re the man I’m referring to, I suggest you take my words seriously as I’m not gonna let u have your way the next time. The death stare and my body language this afternoon should have implied I’m not easily bullied.

Given, i swear I’m gonna arm lock him and throw him to the floor the next time he decided to show disrespect. 

A thin man with a big tummy?

2 hours ago, Beefycub said:

I don't have an issue when dudes grab my dick or touch my butt.

Sure some take as a sign to continue but If I'm not interested, I'd just tell them with a straight no, not interested and seems to get the message across.

I always thot anyone who violently smacked away hands was uncalled for.

We are just out for some fun.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

(shrug emoji, bw don't have)

Exactly. What you did to reject them should be an universal sign known to all in sauna, but this man tried to push his luck further. I felt insulted and I was at the brink of twisting his wrist to inflict harm, and I honestly have more than enough ability to do it.

36 minutes ago, jammyhk01 said:

A thin man with a big tummy?

Not sure what is big to you, but yes he has a tummy. Not that big I would say..

this is man is really thick skin. Rejected once, he come again. Not as if it was in the maze where it’s dark and can’t be seen. He groped me at the local area where ample light was. Twice some more, twice at the locker area. The third time was when I was wearing my underwear at the showering area. He came in and touched, and wanted to kiss my neck but I pushed him out. And thankfully he didn’t fall, or else his head would hit the corner of the stone which I think is pretty sharp..

Like what beefycub said, we are all there for fun. However, it doesn’t mean we should not be respected. If one decided to deprive others of respect, then prepare to be disrespected too.

i honestly plead the cc management to show a stand in such disrespectful practice, have some courage to chase such people out.

Guest guest
6 minutes ago, Mirai_no said:

Went there for the first time, from 2pm onwards. Really cool place with so much fun.

Just one question - how do y’all see each other in the dark...

they wear night vision camera in the darkened areas, and use infra red sensors to detect life.

LOL

On 3/8/2019 at 5:10 PM, atropine said:

this is man is really thick skin. Rejected once, he come again. Not as if it was in the maze where it’s dark and can’t be seen. He groped me at the local area where ample light was. Twice some more, twice at the locker area. The third time was when I was wearing my underwear at the showering area. He came in and touched, and wanted to kiss my neck but I pushed him out. And thankfully he didn’t fall, or else his head would hit the corner of the stone which I think is pretty sharp..

Give him a punch or slap. I have ever punched and shouted at someone there who was overly aggressive and wouldn’t take no for an answer. After that he was very embarrassed and kept his distance. 

Edited by blueblueblue
Typo

Guest Client

Just inform the counter staff you are going out. They will ask for your locker key for safe keeping, don't forget your number though cos you will need that when you return.

Guest Guest

Thank Goodness he didn't fall down and hit his head. Got to think of the consequences..

Pls don't be overly aggressive too when you reject someone. 

Guest disclosed yourself
On 3/10/2019 at 10:56 AM, blueblueblue said:

Give him a punch or slap. I have ever punched and shouted at someone there who was overly aggressive and wouldn’t take no for an answer. After that he was very embarrassed and kept his distance. 

Other members get scolded at the Forum and banned for 1 weeks if they wrote to punch someone, or even to defend with a non aggressive self defence counter.

And some guys would start "shouting" here at Blowing Wind so loud and make more noise (even hiding under different Guest profiles) until they really got banned and warned by the Moderators. Maybe the Moderators could learn that some people here use malicious tactics just to frame others and make them look bad at the Forums.

This just for the record.

(I did not judge about the post above. In certain cases it is permitted to act against aggressive approaches in my eyes, in particular for repeated aggressive approaches).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tama tu, tama ora; tama noho, tama matekai.

On Friday, March 08, 2019 at 5:10 PM, atropine said:

Big in a sense it is out of proportion with his thin body. I saw someone that could be whom you saw, who tried to hug everyone along his away on the second floor.  People were pushing him away. I needed to shout "stop" for him to understand that his attempt wasn't  going anywhere...

Edited by jammyhk01

You must be too irresistible to him to make him making advances at you over and over again over rejections. :)

1 hour ago, BriefsGuy said:

i notice their website has lightstick events with codes for top,btm and ?. just wondering if that works or most people end up taking the unknown light stick?

It only work for top as they know what they want, for btm majority paiseh and will pretend to be flex,  u will only find out when inside the room that they want to get fuck.

Guest Client

Around 20-25 guys at around 7 something, 20% Commanders,  50% Captains & 30% Cadets (go to their website to check their corresponding age group). Lookwise, mostly average to above average, around 3-4 nerdy type with specs (imho cmi). Quite a number of taller guys around 1.75m & above. Fucked a commander, then had a quick 4some session on the 3rd floor, followed by giving a quick blow job to a tall guy 1.8m and finally finished off as a btm for a mixed looking guy.

Definitely walked away a satisfied customer...only spoiler was I tripped myself whie going up the risers  inside the curtained maze area, left ankle a bit sore now.

Guest Cruiser

There was some action in the second floor last Tuesday, I think one Malay/Chinese? boy wear specs quite lean and cute and have abit of abs making out quite readily with another Chinese guy with long dick along the corridor, around 7ish pm. Otherwise all like statue lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Suijsbnkc

Is cruise club allowed to verify age by looking at our nric?? Legally no one is now allowed to view our full nric number 

Guest nric nric
36 minutes ago, Guest Suijsbnkc said:

Is cruise club allowed to verify age by looking at our nric?? Legally no one is now allowed to view our full nric number 

Probably the sauna has an obligation to check your age. By what other means should they verify your age? Counting the wrinkles in your face? LOL

there are plenty exceptions to the viewing NRIC ...a

Updated NRIC Rules to Enhance Consumer Protection From 1 September 2019

31 Aug 2018

From 1 September 2019, organisations are expected to stop collecting, using or disclosing customers' NRIC and other national identification numbers where it is not required under the law or necessary to establish or verify an individual's identity to a high degree of fidelity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Robust
2 hours ago, Sknyyob said:

I saw the Shld be skinny one. 

He doesn’t look that skinny but he looks good. He’s working today btw.

4 hours ago, Guest Robust said:

He doesn’t look that skinny but he looks good. He’s working today btw.

you just talk to him to get to know him and don't bore us here with asking about front desk staff.

Guest Robust
2 hours ago, Sknyyob said:

I saw a buff one(sitting)  and the skinny one at counter. I think he evening shift one 

Yeah he’s the buff one. Wanted to talk to him ask him if he’s avail for quickie while he was sitting at the staircase area but he was so engrossed on his phone lolll

2 hours ago, Guest Robust said:

Yeah he’s the buff one. Wanted to talk to him ask him if he’s avail for quickie while he was sitting at the staircase area but he was so engrossed on his phone lolll

Good!  You seem to have a Robust self-esteem.  He won't be on the phone forever.

5 hours ago, Guest bore said:

you just talk to him to get to know him and don't bore us here with asking about front desk staff.

If posts on BW bore you,  what do you feel during church services?

Edited by Steve5380

8 hours ago, Guest Robust said:

I not referring to him. I know who ah. He look kinda straight. [kind of]

maybe I go PT there. HagaHaha

Guest Armrest
On 4/25/2019 at 12:11 AM, Guest guest_1994 said:

Cute green jacket staff working on Tuesday anyone knows who he is?

Today he’s not wearing his usual jacket. Is it cause he found out we talking about him? Hahahaha

Guest boring
13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Good!  You seem to have a Robust self-esteem.  He won't be on the phone forever.

If posts on BW bore you,  what do you feel during church services?

Why do you always need to infer religion into your posts?

You didn't understand that this talking about someone who works at the front desk of a sauna is quite boring to read. If someone is really interested to know him, then be a man and just say something nice to him and see how he reacts. but don't bore us with questions "Someone knows who is he?"

If you are standing in front of him working in a gay sauna what keeps you up to approach him?

If I say I find him attractive ok. but continued talk about that one guy working at the front desk is a bit silly.

It is like this white underwear guy talk  from the other sauna. Boring too.

1 hour ago, Guest boring said:

Why do you always need to infer religion into your posts?

You didn't understand that this talking about someone who works at the front desk of a sauna is quite boring to read. If someone is really interested to know him, then be a man and just say something nice to him and see how he reacts. but don't bore us with questions "Someone knows who is he?"

If you are standing in front of him working in a gay sauna what keeps you up to approach him?

If I say I find him attractive ok. but continued talk about that one guy working at the front desk is a bit silly.

It is like this white underwear guy talk  from the other sauna. Boring too.

I think you are too bored.  You need some more excitement in your life!  How about frequenting  Cruise and pondering their staff, so you can add your opinions here?

Or... How about some analysis of your perception that I always infer religion... ?

You must be either anti religion, an atheist,  in which case you would agree with me that church services are boring,

OR you must be religious, in which case religion should be the most important part of your life, and you would not mind me "always" inferring religion.

Guest boring

Get back top the topic or catch a warning from the Moderators. ha ha.

Nah, I often fail to see the point why you need to get religion into so many topics. I m not very religious and not an atheist.

You are Christian (Catholic) but like to critisise religion. I noted that on many occasions. I just sense that often your inference of religion into the topics doesn't suit them well.

But be free to do what you want...

Enough said.

I wouldn't ponder the staff at saunas but maybe pound some visitors. have a good weekend..

7 minutes ago, Guest boring said:

Get back top the topic or catch a warning from the Moderators. ha ha.

Nah, I often fail to see the point why you need to get religion into so many topics. I m not very religious and not an atheist.

You are Christian (Catholic) but like to critisise religion. I noted that on many occasions. I just sense that often your inference of religion into the topics doesn't suit them well.

But be free to do what you want...

Enough said.

I wouldn't ponder the staff at saunas but maybe pound some visitors. have a good weekend..

Going back to the topic,

Have a good weekend by going to Cruise Club to be laid :)

On 3/7/2019 at 9:40 PM, atropine said:

Arm lock him and throw him to the floor... so violent :(

Was waiting at Outram MRT station exit around 7:30pm today for my friend. When my friend arrived, a cute slim pretty looking center parting hair guy appeared behind us as we walked towards the direction of Cruise Club. I already walked quite slow and it seemed like the cute guy was deliberately following behind us. But too bad we were headed for dinner towards the Hindu Temple and not Cruise Club. 

15 hours ago, PlayersGroup said:

We had a nice mutual threesome yesterday early evening, u love giving hickeys all over my neck and suck well. msg me if u see this

Let me leave you with a warning point which is permanent in your record for posting ad to your hookup.

My warning point last very long

20 minutes ago, G_M said:

Let me leave you with a warning point which is permanent in your record for posting ad to your hookup.

My warning point last very long

Ah my apologies I genuinely thought this is allowed as I wasn't advertising for anything n also didn't know this was not in Personals. Found the thread through search function. My bad. Thank you

Edited by PlayersGroup

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic