Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

38 minutes ago, barocco80 said:

Visited CC yesterday after abstaining from sauna for a while. Not a good storyteller so just some observation to share while i was there 8+ to 10pm. The crowd was largely pleased to my eyes with the majority of patrons in their 20's to 40's while the rooms are 70-80% occupied. Moans can be clearly audible if you stay beside the room and it's pretty erotic to me :) If you are into a young/mid age crowd then should be able to hookup with some... Can tell some of the boys are well trained in the gym. Chub/stocky are the minority but anyway you know which club to go if you are into them. 3-4 angmo including one Latin American alike with toned bod but doesn't occur to me that they are well sought after. The steam room is working but some shower heads only dispense cold water... No one is using the jacuzzi as i feel it's relatively exposed. Large towers already running out hence i only got a medium size... guess maybe there a delay from laundry guy coz I don't feel it's particularly crowded... maybe 30-40pax excluding those in the room? 2 guys sleeping on the 3rd floor. 

Anyway read a few comments/complains about the club but kinda puzzled by it. Pricing is already clearly stated so if it doesn't fit your budget then don't go lo. It's perfectly fine for elder guest to pay more... It's like higher income ppl pay more tax tio bo? Age is a decent yardstick unless you prefer them to charge based on how well hung/hunk you are? And if you complain too many statues instead of reciprocating your interest, maybe the problem lies on you. Certain things in life can't compromise :)  And for those promoting another club in this thread.. ppl here are not so stupid, right? I don't know the club is dead or what I am sure I get more than what I expect.

Oh ya, when I was about to leave noticed this tall muscular tattoo guy pull two other well build guys into one of the rooms for some 3-way fund. Wondering if it's 2t1b or 1t2b but it's surely a steamy session for them. It still gives me a hardon when thinking about it lol.

Totally agree with this ! I been to CC quite recently (I am in my mid 20s twink), and CC always has the best crowd! It is definitely not dead as per what others commented. The patrons on certain days were relatively high, and 2nd level could be quite crowded to even squeeze by at times. And yes, tons of good looking faces, and nice bodies. And yes, there will always be those annoying minorities that aren't well sought-after, yet they keep touching the good looking ones. If you are well-mannered, then is fine. Some just can't take No for an answer, and will proceed to grab any dicks they can. Seriously annoying. And not excluding those uncles that will stare lustfully at you at the locker area, and waiting for you to strip down your underwear to see your d*ck. Geez. 

Guest what's the point

The Friday and Saturday might be better visited at the Peak hour times, but let's be honest the overall number of visitors has sharply declined.

Just some few years back you could still find a huge crowd after 11pm up to 4am. The maze was packed. Nowadays it's seems to me more of a rescue place to escape from some advances at the corridors outside...

As the money minded Singaporeans in a certain age range wouldn't I go as well if entry is for free?

And: gymbod doesn't equate to hot sex...

The fact that they ran out of big towels shows that even Cruise got surprised by a sudden surge of visitors...

Most critics point was more whether it is economically viable for Cruise to cater for free entries and piss off the other paying guests. Currently it seems more that Cruise is doing charity for a certain age group. Not sure if this strategy is sustainable...

Guest matured but mannered
12 minutes ago, Walkofmylife said:

Totally agree with this ! I been to CC quite recently (I am in my mid 20s twink), and CC always has the best crowd! It is definitely not dead as per what others commented. The patrons on certain days were relatively high, and 2nd level could be quite crowded to even squeeze by at times. And yes, tons of good looking faces, and nice bodies. And yes, there will always be those annoying minorities that aren't well sought-after, yet they keep touching the good looking ones. If you are well-mannered, then is fine. Some just can't take No for an answer, and will proceed to grab any dicks they can. Seriously annoying. And not excluding those uncles that will stare lustfully at you at the locker area, and waiting for you to strip down your underwear to see your d*ck. Geez. 

I m matured but mannered. I would never touch any private parts even at a sauna unless someone's exposing himself in the maze or elsewhere...

Don't throw all matured guys into the same basket.

You would laugh as a thick tooled 7.5" many young guys try touching my private parts or when they pass by at the corridor area near the entrance.

Maybe too many guys have no sauna manners and think you can do what you want at such place...

8 hours ago, Guest what's the point said:

The Friday and Saturday might be better visited at the Peak hour times, but let's be honest the overall number of visitors has sharply declined.

Just some few years back you could still find a huge crowd after 11pm up to 4am. The maze was packed. Nowadays it's seems to me more of a rescue place to escape from some advances at the corridors outside...

As the money minded Singaporeans in a certain age range wouldn't I go as well if entry is for free?

And: gymbod doesn't equate to hot sex...

The fact that they ran out of big towels shows that even Cruise got surprised by a sudden surge of visitors...

Most critics point was more whether it is economically viable for Cruise to cater for free entries and piss off the other paying guests. Currently it seems more that Cruise is doing charity for a certain age group. Not sure if this strategy is sustainable...

A few years back Night Rider buses would run loop service till 4am, now only up till 2 am from town to heartlands. So yah, transport wise this would have a big effect on nightlife.

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Hi. Was thinking of visiting this place for the first time. tried to find info on their website but it isn't much. Would like some help

1. What is skintight and fingelights?

2. What is the maximum amount of clothes I can wear? Shorts?

3. Must I shower before going in and are there closed shower cubicles for privacy?

4. Are there young slim guys going there often? What time is the best time to see them?

5. What is there to do in the club?

6. Do others really just go up and touch u even if u don't want?

Guest Keybox Experience
9 hours ago, Gglee_98 said:

Hi. Was thinking of visiting this place for the first time. tried to find info on their website but it isn't much. Would like some help

1. What is skintight and fingelights?

2. What is the maximum amount of clothes I can wear? Shorts?

3. Must I shower before going in and are there closed shower cubicles for privacy?

4. Are there young slim guys going there often? What time is the best time to see them?

5. What is there to do in the club?

6. Do others really just go up and touch u even if u don't want?

This is so funny. Must be from a greenhorn. :D

Skin Night means Nude Night.

Finger Light I think refers to some lights you put on your finger?

You can just wrap yourself with the towel provided or be in your underwear unless stated otherwise. Short shorts or swimwear should be fine too.

It is better for you to shower first after you have entered the club and place your things in the locker, this is for hygiene purpose. No closed cubicle in saunas. When you are in a sauna, be prepared to be exposed to others. Just like in the army.

Slim guys do not come at a fixed time. You just have to try your luck. Maybe you can go during their peak hours.

There are gym, steam room, chill area, dark maze... in the club, but most guys go to saunas for ONE OBVIOUS REASON.

Yes, the desperate ones will grope anyone, esp in the darkest area of the maze. If you are hot, you will be molested by more people. But since you are a guy, I am sure you can protect yourself. For a start, you may want to avoid those dark areas. And if you think that you will be forced to have s.x, then you are wrong. It is not that dangerous in the saunas. But Cruise has been famous for having many statues, that is, the guys just stand there and wait.

If still unsure, you may want to go with someone to learn the ropes.

Hope my replies help.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:08 AM, Walkofmylife said:

Some just can't take No for an answer, and will proceed to grab any dicks they can. Seriously annoying. And not excluding those uncles that will stare lustfully at you at the locker area, and waiting for you to strip down your underwear to see your d*ck. Geez. 

Time flies, and soon you will be one of these uncles that will stare lustfully at the young guys in the locker area waiting for them to strip down.

Hopefully you will remember today, and you won't be grabbing too many unwilling dicks.

On 9/30/2018 at 10:09 PM, SuperSentai said:

A few years back Night Rider buses would run loop service till 4am, now only up till 2 am from town to heartlands. So yah, transport wise this would have a big effect on nightlife.

It may be caused by the high risk of std nowadays.

1 hour ago, Steve Temp said:

Time flies, and soon you will be one of these uncles that will stare lustfully at the young guys in the locker area waiting for them to strip down.

Hopefully you will remember today, and you won't be grabbing too many unwilling dicks.

r u one of the dick grabbers?

2 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

r u one of the dick grabbers?

I am not "one of the dick grabbers", but I grab my  dick very often.

r u another mid20s twink who complains that uncles look lustfully at you in the locker area?

If so, what is your problem with people looking at you?  You have never looked lustfully at some teenager in underwear or less?

There are plenty of snobby young guys who are hypocrites and like to bash those older than them.

But life has a way to pass the bill....  very simple....

8 hours ago, Steve Temp said:

I am not "one of the dick grabbers", but I grab my  dick very often.

r u another mid20s twink who complains that uncles look lustfully at you in the locker area?

If so, what is your problem with people looking at you?  You have never looked lustfully at some teenager in underwear or less?

There are plenty of snobby young guys who are hypocrites and like to bash those older than them.

But life has a way to pass the bill....  very simple....

Hahaha a simple yes or no would have sufficed, no need to get so affronted. I suppose you’re not taking this whole aging thing well. But as you keep repeating ad nauseum that we will all get there in the end, you’re forgiven. 

46 minutes ago, blueblueblue said:

Hahaha a simple yes or no would have sufficed, no need to get so affronted. I suppose you’re not taking this whole aging thing well. But as you keep repeating ad nauseum that we will all get there in the end, you’re forgiven. 

Hahaha,  yes or no would have been sufficient.  But why be limited to "sufficient"? 

You give me the opportunity to elaborate on a subject,

and since I like to type, and have the time to do it,

I want my enjoyment of writing verbose posts.

As long as this does not make you angry, why not enjoy?

I have been aging since I was a baby.

But lately I take it much better :)

And thanks for forgiving me.

Guest Act Respectful

The crowd at Cruise Club was very good on Saturday while I was there between 6 PM and 10 PM. So many guys attended that the staff ran out of big towels later in the evening. Nice mix of age ranges but a lot of cute young twinks for sure. It was very difficult walking through the maze because there were so many bodies and a lot of grouping as it was nude night.

The person who has (or people who have) been making negative comments about Cruise Club in this thread while praising Keybox needs (or need) to be called out by the moderators just like the opposite situation was done. Someone has (or someones have) an agenda against Cruise Club but what I saw with my own eyes is that the place ain't close to dead yet.

it's just a tanning bed, not a tanning salon.

not sure if u mean entry to the club as a cub

but yes, entry is free on most days, below a certain age.

if u mean to tan,  i don't see why not again, since u can get into the club already.

unless u r overweight, in which case, then tanning beds do have weight limits, i suppose.

hope that helps.

45 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

i just heard cruise got tanning saloon how much. also cub can go in or not

On 10/20/2018 at 10:56 AM, blueblueblue said:

i agree. cruise if you lose membership card, just have to state your hp number and they will give u a new card or you can don't use card and just enter with HP number

KB strictly must have card. if lose, have to pay $10. KNN

Must pay for lost membership card ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest cruiseclub

Hi anyone know if there any cleaning schedule for steam room.during the operation hours?? If there is, what is timing like? Happen to be there during the weekend and went into the steam room but seem like kinda having a smell. Thks if anyone can enlightened me.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest cruiseclub said:

Hi anyone know if there any cleaning schedule for steam room.during the operation hours?? If there is, what is timing like? Happen to be there during the weekend and went into the steam room but seem like kinda having a smell. Thks if anyone can enlightened me.

Did you ask someone to sniff on you first??? (before you blame  other things...)

Guest Horn horn
On 9/26/2018 at 11:44 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Oh ya the orgy night at the rooftop was jampacked with horny guys, there was some live fucking show going on to turn up the heat and make everyone super horny to plunge into actions....

Where we can find again orgy party like that ?

Guest Cruise Member Card
On October 22, 2018 at 1:18 AM, LeanMature said:

Must pay for lost membership card ?

You don't need to pay for a lost membership card. I lost mine before. You simply need to tell the staff the name that you gave them when you registered and your birthday. Then they will issue a replacement card for you.

Guest help arrived
50 minutes ago, Shenlongjian said:

any1 can help?

I think they have different category of Free pass such as A, B or C. Depending on which one you have, you are entitled to use it to enter for free as per their T&C.

Do read up on their website under "Rates/hrs/Themes" and scroll down to " Complimentary Passes & Vouchers ".

I think all free pass cannot be used during their Special Events.

If you are still unsure, just ring em up.

I was naked while asking a mature staff where to get the new towel.

He touched my dick for around 5 seconds then told me get from counter. I feel like... wtf?!

Today filed report:

Nothing much. Not happy.

Met a lot of tops. Unable to meet a btm. Where is the btm?

At the end, I jo with a top, a tall cabin crew, left 2 love bites on my neck... Wtf x2

Left at 1:45am. Rushing for night bus at Clarke Quay.

Edited by kjboy

Guest Guest Tourist

I'm a western tourist that is interested to visit Cruise Club. Is showing ID and getting a membership required for me or is there a day pass for non-Singaporeans? I cannot find the info on Cruise Club webiste

please be warned if GM tries to be funny, then this website would be terminated very soon. do not say never warn you. just because of you. yes, YOU !!!

Guest Young Spice Roll-On

Last night there was a decent crowd at Cruise Club in the evening, but not as many people as the previous Saturday, perhaps 2/3 as many this time around. The highlight had to be the free show by a local top and ang moh bottom wearing a black S&M mask. The Asian was pounding away in a room with the door open and many of the other members just stood and watched. A few other ang mohs, their friends I assume, were more bold and got their hands dirty so to speak. This couple later carried their loud free show into the dark maze as well.

It was a fun time but not enough young bottoms were there, as it seemed to be more older bottoms such as a stinky breath PRC daddy who kept trying to get me to do stuff with him in public which I hate, and I finally got him to leave me alone (wish I had also been able to get him to go downstairs to the sink and gargle with the free mouthwash). The younger guys mostly seemed to be tops and flexes, but I'm only top and I try to avoid flexes because they think they can convert me into a flex, no matter how many times I say that I am a pure top.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest Tourist said:

I'm a western tourist that is interested to visit Cruise Club. Is showing ID and getting a membership required for me or is there a day pass for non-Singaporeans? I cannot find the info on Cruise Club webiste

Yes, you need to show your ID to get the 1 day pass.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest Tourist said:

I think you need to sign up as a member. write them an email. they respond quite fast

There is no one-day pass at Cruise Club to the best of my knowledge. Everybody who joins must pay $10 (which is not unreasonable despite the complaints of a few cheapskates) for a one-year membership. That means if you sign up on 2018 November 4, your membership will expire on 2019 November 3, and need to be renewed for another year after that.

8 hours ago, Guest Info said:

There is no one-day pass at Cruise Club to the best of my knowledge. Everybody who joins must pay $10 (which is not unreasonable despite the complaints of a few cheapskates) for a one-year membership. That means if you sign up on 2018 November 4, your membership will expire on 2019 November 3, and need to be renewed for another year after that.

It has been discussed before:  the membership renewal fee should be scrapped...

On 10/27/2018 at 10:26 PM, Guest Guest Tourist said:

If you are a tourist you surely have an ID (passport) and money.  With that, you surely get in one way or another.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic