Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Was my first visit to CC today at 3 pm; overall was a pleasant experience; clean environment, friendly staff, and did not bump into any overly-aggressive/ persistent person; all were mutually respectful. 

Was curious why no one used the jacuzzi at this hour, also there was a large plant blocking entry to the steam room?

1 hour ago, Stockiii said:

Was my first visit to CC today at 3 pm; overall was a pleasant experience; clean environment, friendly staff, and did not bump into any overly-aggressive/ persistent person; all were mutually respectful. 

Was curious why no one used the jacuzzi at this hour, also there was a large plant blocking entry to the steam room?

What? Steam room still down? 

I last went there in Jan 2018 the steam room was down that time alr. 

Went there late evening and as usual, nothing out the ordinary. (Though reception was pleasant, unlike last visit)

Alternating between folding arms in a corner and the casual stroll as I observed the sparse few available.The overweight, the fit, and the cute. Sad but true the feedback about the place is accurate to the letter. Chubs blinded by lust, boys with abnormal attitudes and walking vases with avoidant strategies. Why bother with a lame lot? Tough to even get a hard on.

But then -boom- a big fantasy come true- Hidden in a dark corner a secret exhibition by a highly vocal  thick muscle gimp and his slim muscled, very silent handler. Got super turned on just watching the gimp in a feral state, staring at me while being throttled uncontrollably. 

In the most satisfying of moments,the inexpressive gimp handler caught my reflection, turned around and beckoned me into the room at their (2nd/3rd?) location.Others pop in or watch, but all was ignored as if it was just 3 of us and our passions unequivocal.

Moral of my experience - Be patient. Ignore the uninterested, the uncharming or the internally ugly people, they are simply not good enough to pursue. Steel yourself and persist in finding the right moment, the right fantasy and the right people. Either you find them or they find you.

Exchange thanks and kisses for the hot moment with the duo Hope to meet them again :)

Edited by brianyix
Details

• 2 weeks later...

Are the sauna room and AC of the rooms in the left half of the maze (after the mirror along the hallway) already working? Was there last week Wednesday during the event and half of the rooms on the area going to the 2nd floor toilet was damn hot and uncomfortable to walk around.

Saw the 7th anniversary promo just kicked off till June. 

Has anyone tried? Looks very cheap

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

13 hours ago, D.C. Comical said:

Anyone use the free pass before? I can't manage to use it as the receptionist said there is event going on that day. 

There is only one non-event day in a week.  And you can only use it before 5pm, that is to say, you need to take leave or day off to use the free pass.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Hang on to it, check against the t&c of the age group you belong to below. 

* - LeanMature fyi. 

● FREE ENTRY PASS (A): Valid for Cadets aged 18-27 on all days, all times, including Special Events (except PH / PH Eves)
 FREE ENTRY PASS (B): Valid for Captains aged 28-37 on all times on Weekdays including Special Events that fall on Weekdays (except Fri, Sat, Sun, PH / PH Eves)
 FREE ENTRY PASS (C): Valid for Commanders aged 38 and above on all Earlybird Hours, AfterDark Hours, After Hours, After Twilight Hours (except Main Hours of *18:00h – 21:59h) on all days including Special Events (except PH / PH Eves). On Mondays, valid for use anytime (except PH / PH Eves)  
● Free Passes are valid for 1 month from issue date. Strictly no extension of validity and non-transferable.

Edited by Truth

On 5/21/2019 at 7:25 PM, Truth said:

* - LeanMature fyi. 

● FREE ENTRY PASS (A): Valid for Cadets aged 18-27 on all days, all times, including Special Events (except PH / PH Eves)
 FREE ENTRY PASS (B): Valid for Captains aged 28-37 on all times on Weekdays including Special Events that fall on Weekdays (except Fri, Sat, Sun, PH / PH Eves)
 FREE ENTRY PASS (C): Valid for Commanders aged 38 and above on all Earlybird Hours, AfterDark Hours, After Hours, After Twilight Hours (except Main Hours of *18:00h – 21:59h) on all days including Special Events (except PH / PH Eves). On Mondays, valid for use anytime (except PH / PH Eves)  
● Free Passes are valid for 1 month from issue date. Strictly no extension of validity and non-transferable.

Èven free entry pass is age discriminate, despite paying a higher entry fee.  Thanks for highlighting this!

Why do we keep blaming sauna for age discrimination when we, yes we are the one who practice age discrimination among ourselves?

Face it, every sauna will have a special entry fee for the young ones, take it or leave it, simple as that.

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Guest

Just boycott don't go. There are many other  sauna option.Mature look stay away from this sauna. This club is cater for twinks only. 

2 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Why do we keep blaming sauna for age discrimination when we, yes we are the one who practice age discrimination among ourselves?

Face it, every sauna will have a special entry fee for the young ones, take it or leave it, simple as that.

It's understandable for the younger chaps to have free entry on specific day/time.

The discriminatory part is having to classify rates for those who pay - the older you are, the higher you pay.

I think it would be more reasonable to just have a classification of paying (not-so-young) and non-paying (young) customers.

If you're 27 or below, you're free. Otherwise, you pay this much amount regardless of how old you are.

26 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Paying higher entry fee (for 38 and above) is well known, limiting hours for free entry pass based on age group clearly sent the message that age 38 and above are not welcome in this sauna. Properly, that explained why the counter staff are unfriendly and rude to those customers. 

4 minutes ago, yoo_ris said:

It's understandable for the younger chaps to have free entry on specific day/time.

The discriminatory part is having to classify rates for those who pay - the older you are, the higher you pay.

I think it would be more reasonable to just have a classification of paying (not-so-young) and non-paying (young) customers.

If you're 27 or below, you're free. Otherwise, you pay this much amount regardless of how old you are.

Free entry and higher entry fee is a done deal. But why free entry passes given are also based on age group ?

Guest comment
On 5/21/2019 at 7:25 PM, Truth said:

* - LeanMature fyi. 

But it is still difficult to find a night to go and use the free pass, because of the strange "event" policy (unless cadets). In most cases I either didn't manage to run off the office in time or ended up being told it is an event on that day, even if I did not see it from the website and wasted the trip to Chinatown. Most complimentary vouchers expired.

Let's be honest: any sauna run on commercial terms would not have any such "extended" free entry policy for guys up to 27y. In Europe or even other parts of Asia they don't know such entry criteria.

Maybe the competition to attract the younger guys  to saunas in Singapore is a bit too "tough"? Or is it a result of a "spoilt brat" mentality of young Singaporeans?

Even in HK, there is not this general "free entry policy" for young guys, some saunas have a free entry on the birthday month or free entry the complete month for guys who turned 21

Mostly it is like a half price entry for guys below 27 / 30 in the different saunas or on different theme nights, but there is still an entry fee for "cadets".

Interesting to note is that most HK saunas have a reduced price policy for "tourists".

And some have free entry for tools above 15cm (for Asians) and 18cm for non Asians. (ha ha).

In general, entry prices in HK range from S$5 per entry to S$18 ( entry quite reasonable compared to the higher rentals in HK).

"Commander" (above 38y) guys should know that they subsidise the free entry policy for guys just 10 years their juniors at Cruise.

Guest Guest

Why u guys still supporting cruise club when u keep complaining non stop

.The club have the right to set their rules. But the client can choose not to go. If u know u old move to another sauna as simple as that. 

i think every club has the right to set their own rules.

been to a tokyo sauna before and a mature dude queuing behind me was actually denied entry as he was above 40.

i thot that was a bit extreme as he was a handsome dude to me, but unfortunately the club has their own rules.

maybe can raise it to CC, instead of bitching here. who knows, u might be able to change things for the better.

4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Free entry and higher entry fee is a done deal. But why free entry passes given are also based on age group ?

i don't find the counter staff particularly friendly nor rude.

but as long as they can get you in and out quickly, why does it matter?

4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Paying higher entry fee (for 38 and above) is well known, limiting hours for free entry pass based on age group clearly sent the message that age 38 and above are not welcome in this sauna. Properly, that explained why the counter staff are unfriendly and rude to those customers. 

52 minutes ago, Beefycub said:

been to a tokyo sauna before and a mature dude queuing behind me was actually denied entry as he was above 40.

i thot that was a bit extreme as he was a handsome dude to me, but unfortunately the club has their own rules.

maybe can raise it to CC, instead of bitching here. who knows, u might be able to change things for the better.

Every club has the "right" to set it's own rules. Likewise, every member here also has his right to voice his own opinion and view.  I don't consider this as bitching.

The counter staff may be rude to some, friendly to others.  I don't know.  But in customer service, they should be friendly to everyone.  

Guest Siaolang

U are the one who said the counter staff was rude in the firsr place

If u donno then why bring it up

Siao lang

50 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Every club has the "right" to set it's own rules. Likewise, every member here also has his right to voice his own opinion and view.  I don't consider this as bitching.

The counter staff may be rude to some, friendly to others.  I don't know.  But in customer service, they should be friendly to everyone.  

Guest MrMister
On 5/5/2019 at 11:47 AM, brianyix said:

Went there late evening and as usual, nothing out the ordinary. (Though reception was pleasant, unlike last visit)

Alternating between folding arms in a corner and the casual stroll as I observed the sparse few available.The overweight, the fit, and the cute. Sad but true the feedback about the place is accurate to the letter. Chubs blinded by lust, boys with abnormal attitudes and walking vases with avoidant strategies. Why bother with a lame lot? Tough to even get a hard on.

But then -boom- a big fantasy come true- Hidden in a dark corner a secret exhibition by a highly vocal  thick muscle gimp and his slim muscled, very silent handler. Got super turned on just watching the gimp in a feral state, staring at me while being throttled uncontrollably. 

In the most satisfying of moments,the inexpressive gimp handler caught my reflection, turned around and beckoned me into the room at their (2nd/3rd?) location.Others pop in or watch, but all was ignored as if it was just 3 of us and our passions unequivocal.

Moral of my experience - Be patient. Ignore the uninterested, the uncharming or the internally ugly people, they are simply not good enough to pursue. Steel yourself and persist in finding the right moment, the right fantasy and the right people. Either you find them or they find you.

Exchange thanks and kisses for the hot moment with the duo Hope to meet them again :)

LOL you sounded exactly like Joan Collins.

Guest Sigh

Just go the other clubs which r more mature-friendly then. So many other clubs to go to. 

Stop bitching 

18 hours ago, LeanMature said:

23 hours ago, yoo_ris said:

Yes, it is fine to have a PROMOTION for the very young at limited times.

It is NOT fine to have PENALTIES for the older ones based on their age.

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why u guys still supporting cruise club when u keep complaining non stop

.The club have the right to set their rules. But the client can choose not to go. If u know u old move to another sauna as simple as that. 

Proper anti-discrimination rules don't accept the excuse of "they can move to another place where they are accepted".

Here in the US landlords cannot reject Black tenants and justify it by saying that "they can find another place that accepts them".

The user of a service should not have to justify why he wants the particular service. If he pays for it like anyone else, he should get the service,

otherwise he is DISCRIMINATED.  There are valid reasons to discriminate, but AGE should not be one of them unless...  the age incapacitates.

In gay saunas, the incapacitating factor could be inability to have sex... :lol:  But old people CAN have sex. :thumb:

(but SG saunas cannot claim this incapacity, because they would implicitly recognize that they want violators of 377A ! ) He he...

Guest comment

My point on the free entry policy for certain patrons below a certain age was more to highlight, that it might not be good as a policy in the long run, because it will instill an unjustified "entitlement" mentality and support anti social behaviour or attitude in those guys. and maybe this policy contributes to the amount of statutes, because if  entry is for free, I don't lose anything just standing around and to wait for "my match" (and even if I don't catch my match on that night).  The youngsters might get the wrong message!

But Cruise can do what they want. I did not renew my membership and will not pay another 10 Dollar to renew for this year.

I don't think that they seriously can survive in the very long prospects, if on certain non peak days or hours the corridors are very empty.

Even on Saturdays after 9.30pm it can be quite empty already. And the facilities are declining, not sure the beds had been patched up).

And fewer and fewer "commanders" are willing to contribute a premium to visit Cruise, which should lead to less revenue.

But the same for social spending: Once you implement such a policy it is very difficult to withdraw it.

1st time went there today, interesting place, never been to gay saunas before... All the men really stand there like statue sia!! hahaha funny scene to me :lol: the dark maze is really dark sia, can't see properly, can really get lost sia... It's like horror house, u never know when somebody just suddenly touch u, lol.. hmmm,  Like nobody use the Jacuzzi there eh.... 

6 minutes ago, jack21992 said:

1st time went there today, interesting place, never been to gay saunas before... All the men really stand there like statue sia!! hahaha funny scene to me :lol: the dark maze is really dark sia, can't see properly, can really get lost sia... It's like horror house, u never know when somebody just suddenly touch u, lol.. hmmm,  Like nobody use the Jacuzzi there eh.... 

I know it can be a funny scene for first timer.  You feel more like inside a wax museum than a sauna actually.

1 hour ago, jack21992 said:

If u touch the water u will know why nobody use, is bloody cold and not to mention if the water had been changed.

17 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

If u touch the water u will know why nobody use, is bloody cold and not to mention if the water had been changed.

Water could be changed but if you stepped in, it is very slippery.  Properly due to the slimy green stuff at the bottom.  Not sure it is algae.

On 5/25/2019 at 1:47 AM, Guest comment said:

My point on the free entry policy for certain patrons below a certain age was more to highlight, that it might not be good as a policy in the long run, because it will instill an unjustified "entitlement" mentality and support anti social behaviour or attitude in those guys. and maybe this policy contributes to the amount of statutes, because if  entry is for free, I don't lose anything just standing around and to wait for "my match" (and even if I don't catch my match on that night).  The youngsters might get the wrong message!

Good point!  It is obvious that the free-entry young are a bait for the older guys. 

But why should they be entitled to free entry if all they do is to stand around like statues?

Maybe they should get just a discount and pay something so they will try to get something for their money.

I also will not go there again.  I have my self-pride!

Guest green
6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Water could be changed but if you stepped in, it is very slippery.  Properly due to the slimy green stuff at the bottom.  Not sure it is algae.

maybe it's a biotopic research item ?

On 5/24/2019 at 4:00 PM, Beefycub said:

May they should have a day, or a new club that cater for mature men above 40yo.

anyone below 40yo are not allowed. Just like clubs that don’t allow 40 and above.

Don't worry, Be happy

9 hours ago, maturemedium said:

anyone below 40yo are not allowed. Just like clubs that don’t allow 40 and above.

good idea! U have wisdom!!!!

but club for abv 40yo, we have two at least in sg

12 hours ago, maturemedium said:

That is age discrimination.  Those young boys that like mature men cannot enter. 

On 5/26/2019 at 9:27 PM, maturemedium said:

Surely you don't believe yourself that your proposal is reasonable.

It is like in the US the anti-segregationists would have accepted that establishments would be exclusively White and not accept Blacks...  as long s there were establishments exclusively for Blacks!    Or that we should accept to be excluded from exclusively straight establishments as long as there could be exclusively gay establishments!

Discrimination IS discrimination.  Eliminate this ugly age discrimination and we all are fine.  The young should put up with the old and the old with the young.  It's not a big hardship!

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Discrimination IS discrimination.  Eliminate this ugly age discrimination and we all are fine.  The young should put up with the old and the old with the young.  It's not a big hardship!

The real issue is not with the young or the old.  It is the sauna management who set such discrimination rule.  Some ppl here think they have every right to do so, but is it really RIGHT to do so ?  Imagine a restaurant or cafe stopping ppl of certain age group from entering or employers advertising jobs discriminating certain age group (which is a violation under MOM employment law).  For the young who think such rule is fine, time will come when you will be the victim of such discrimination. 

Guest ConfusedLeanMature

we are talking about a private club here... it is a commercial model catering to a market audience.

so as long as the business feels that is the target audience they are going for, they can set any rule they want. it's nothing to do with discrimination. it's just a business model.

just like there are private clubs catering to the higher income group, is it income discrimination then?

u are mixing up age discrimination in a workplace here, which must be avoided as it's counterproductive. 

45 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

The real issue is not with the young or the old.  It is the sauna management who set such discrimination rule.  Some ppl here think they have every right to do so, but is it really RIGHT to do so ?  Imagine a restaurant or cafe stopping ppl of certain age group from entering or employers advertising jobs discriminating certain age group (which is a violation under MOM employment law).  For the young who think such rule is fine, time will come when you will be the victim of such discrimination. 

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Jobs and age group is a tricky thing,  yes is a violation under MOM,  however i believe a lot of companies are still concern about age especially those job in the front line,  of course when they reject your application,  they dont have to give you the real reason.

2 hours ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Jobs and age group is a tricky thing,  yes is a violation under MOM,  however i believe a lot of companies are still concern about age especially those job in the front line,  of course when they reject your application,  they dont have to give you the real reason.

Personally, I think that if you own your company, you've every right to want what type of people work in your company and in what capacity, regardless of what MOM or the sg government says. For example, you want the most prettiest/good looking + fluent in communication in the front facing customer field. You certainly don 't prefer an old unattractive + problem in speaking person dealing with customers. Don' t you? So don't tell me or complain this is discrimination. It's BS. If you are not the attractive type and not good at communication, then know your limits, don't apply for customer service jobs. There are other jobs you are good at, so apply those. 

Edited by von

5 hours ago, Guest ConfusedLeanMature said:

we are talking about a private club here... it is a commercial model catering to a market audience.

so as long as the business feels that is the target audience they are going for, they can set any rule they want. it's nothing to do with discrimination. it's just a business model.

just like there are private clubs catering to the higher income group, is it income discrimination then?

u are mixing up age discrimination in a workplace here, which must be avoided as it's counterproductive. 

Income discrimination makes little sense.  People are free to charge what they want for goods and services, unless they are considered essential.

But private clubs like any "commercial model catering to a market audience" should be prevented from discriminating.

A cafe, a restaurant may also want to have a "commercial model" that selects its preferred "market audience".  But they should be prohibited from refusing service based on age.  And they don't have a special menu for people over 50 with higher prices.   Why should saunas have that?

10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Income discrimination makes little sense.  People are free to charge what they want for goods and services, unless they are considered essential.

But private clubs like any "commercial model catering to a market audience" should be prevented from discriminating.

A cafe, a restaurant may also want to have a "commercial model" that selects its preferred "market audience".  But they should be prohibited from refusing service based on age.  And they don't have a special menu for people over 50 with higher prices.   Why should saunas have that?

Actually I agreed with @ConfusedLeanMature. You have my vote. 

A private company should be able to do what good for their business. You don't like, you can always go to another saunas, no one stops you. 

Side note: saunas (for sex) are very addictive, and can catch stds easily. 

Edited by von

15 minutes ago, von said:

Personally, I think that if you own your company, you've every right to want what type of people work in your company and in what capacity, regardless of what MOM or the sg government says. For example, you want the most prettiest/good looking + fluent in communication in the front facing customer field. You certainly don 't prefer an old unattractive + problem in speaking person dealing with customers. Don' t you? So don't tell me or complain this is discrimination. It's BS. If you are not the attractive type and not good at communication, then know your limits, don't apply for customer service jobs. There are other jobs you are good at, so apply those. 

Likewise,  cruise boss can decide what type of customer he want and if customer feel discriminated,  they can always go to other places.

Edited by Letsrelaxpp

11 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Likewise,  cruise boss can decide what type of customer he want and if customer feel discriminated,  they can always go to other places.

Exactly. You have the choice. Go somewhere else that welcomes you. 

Side note: in reality, it's not always the case. It depends on the situation. I recall there were cases, in America, where bakery owners refused to bake wedding cakes for gay couples, and the gay couples kinda stick in the mud and just wanted the cake from that bakery (must be some kind of cake) . That could be tricky. 

Edited by von

12 hours ago, von said:

Actually I agreed with @ConfusedLeanMature. You have my vote. 

A private company should be able to do what good for their business. You don't like, you can always go to another saunas, no one stops you. 

Side note: saunas (for sex) are very addictive, and can catch stds easily. 

11 hours ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

There is a little confusion here.  A company has the right because it is paying the salaries of the employees.  But sauna don't.   It is therefore, not only discriminating but rather stupid by imposing entry limitation to a paying customer.  That is like digging it's own grave and that's how Absolute was buried. 

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic