Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest ConfusedLeadMature

seems like you have problems understanding and communicating with the some of us here.

1. a company pays salaries to employees to provide a service or product to a consumer

2. so does a sauna.

3. the sauna pays salaries to their employees to provide a service to the consumer, incl you and me

4. its just like any other business.

like any other company, it may or may not close down.

and even if it does close down, cruise had a pretty good run already with its current system.

if u feel strongly about it, why not direct your energy and bring your suggestions to cruise.

if u can convince the company with business justifications that it will increase their profit margins with your proposed schemes, i'm sure they would adopt it.

ultimately, the owners are just looking for more profits, just like any other business.

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

There is a little confusion here.  A company has the right because it is paying the salaries of the employees.  But sauna don't.   It is therefore, not only discriminating but rather stupid by imposing entry limitation to a paying customer.  That is like digging it's own grave and that's how Absolute was buried. 

Guest 2000

Cruise Club really needs to figure out a happy medium between sweltering heat described on the previous page and the shivering cold state that seems to usually cover the side of the second floor to the right of the entrance and maze.

On 5/29/2019 at 2:59 PM, Guest ConfusedLeanMature said:

we are talking about a private club here... it is a commercial model catering to a market audience.

so as long as the business feels that is the target audience they are going for, they can set any rule they want. it's nothing to do with discrimination. it's just a business model.

just like there are private clubs catering to the higher income group, is it income discrimination then?

u are mixing up age discrimination in a workplace here, which must be avoided as it's counterproductive. 

Makes sense 

Can always go the other clubs. It's not the only one in or out of SG. 

11 hours ago, angrybird said:

Makes sense 

You surely are not getting younger.  One day you will reach the age where you will start to be discriminated.

Then,  from "angrybird" you will immediately change to "SUPERangrybird"  :wacko:

If you think things aren't right, why not go down to CC and try to make a difference? 

Or are you just a ball-less keyboard crusader? 

You don't run the business, so it's easy to just rant online. 

It's just like BW, you down run the forum, so it's easy for you to rant online about this and that. If you think you can do a better job, become the mod.

Kthxbye

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You surely are not getting younger.  One day you will reach the age where you will start to be discriminated.

Then,  from "angrybird" you will immediately change to "SUPERangrybird"  :wacko:

10 hours ago, angrybird said:

If you think things aren't right, why not go down to CC and try to make a difference? 

Or are you just a ball-less keyboard crusader? 

You don't run the business, so it's easy to just rant online. 

It's just like BW, you down run the forum, so it's easy for you to rant online about this and that. If you think you can do a better job, become the mod.

Kthxbye

It seems that you are the one ranting here.  You rant against me.  You rant against those who oppose age discrimination.

And your argument is worthless:  I should go to CC and try to make a difference??   Why do I need to do this if I have an opinion?

If you think that N. Korea's Kim Jong-un is a despicable dictator,  should I tell you to go to N Korea and make a difference?

On 5/31/2019 at 11:13 AM, angrybird said:

Makes sense 

It make no sense.  If all the paying customers go to other clubs, who will finance the young ones to enter free ?  Cruise Club owner ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 6/1/2019 at 9:16 PM, Steve5380 said:

It seems that you are the one ranting here.  You rant against me.  You rant against those who oppose age discrimination.

And your argument is worthless:  I should go to CC and try to make a difference??   Why do I need to do this if I have an opinion?

If you think that N. Korea's Kim Jong-un is a despicable dictator,  should I tell you to go to N Korea and make a difference?

No, I see you ranting. So adversarial and aggressive. Why take things so personally? It's so jarring while reading the messages.

Guest Hello hello
47 minutes ago, D.C. Comical said:

Since tomorrow is PH. What would be the crowd today? 

Weekday usually nothing much... 

9 hours ago, superflawless said:

No, I see you ranting. So adversarial and aggressive. Why take things so personally? It's so jarring while reading the messages.

And now you are ranting too!

Seems that ranting is contagious... :lol:

Guest Confusedleanmature

U sure have some slit personality goin on. 

U r the one who brought up purportedly age discrimination in saunas in the first place. 

And now u wonder who will finance young ones to go saunas. 

Just focus on one argument at a time. 

Take yr meds plse. 

23 hours ago, LeanMature said:

It make no sense.  If all the paying customers go to other clubs, who will finance the young ones to enter free ?  Cruise Club owner ?

Guest FITCH

The crowd was rather thin last night but still managed to catch some fun with a Chinese guy from Downunder. ..a pity though didn't manage to see him cum.  looking guy with nice smooth. Second guy was not bad looking with nice smooth body and yummy nipples.

The steamroom is still not functioning, what's taking them so long to fix this problem.

Guest Teetoo
Just now, hardrod said:

Don't use it myself but it's up.

Had a great time yesterday night.

Plenty of hot dudes to choose from.

I believe it was steamy with the hot dudes although you wasn’t not in the steam room 

1 hour ago, hardrod said:

Don't use it myself but it's up.

Had a great time yesterday night.

Plenty of hot dudes to choose from.

"Plenty of hot dudes to choose from." - also plenty of STDs to catch

3 hours ago, hardrod said:

Such are the risks of random sex.

But STDs can be found on anyone, including fugly dudes.

Just sayin'

Peace

you are just plain ignorant about gay bathhouses (or saunas); a lot (and i mean really a lot) of unprotected sex going on in the saunas, with not just one guy, multiple guys. (I don't think u go to saunas to play with just one guy, c'mon. U never know that the guy you just happily fucked has already been penetrated by another guy(s) raw before u. U think that wow I've just snatched the best piece of ass from this gorgeous guy, well, think again).

And gay bathhouses are very addictive. You go once then twice, thrice, and so on...

Sex is sex. True, sex with guys (or with girls) always come with some risks. But gay bathhouses (or saunas), well, google yourself the stories....

Edited by von

Guest Eejit

Well this is another level of stupid... 

Whats your point? That saunas have STDs? 

You can get STD from anywhere. 

Location : Jurong East Pioneer Boonlay Lakeside Clementi Ang Mo Kio Bishan Toa Payoh Novena CCK BBatok

Looking for : butt and ass to lick rim eat tongue cum to swallow complete.

Herpes, Gonorrhea, HPV, Syphilis and HIV can all be transmitted from unprotected oral sex

3 hours ago, von said:

you are just plain ignorant about gay bathhouses (or saunas); a lot (and i mean really a lot) of unprotected sex going on in the saunas, with not just one guy, multiple guys. (I don't think u go to saunas to play with just one guy, c'mon. U never know that the guy you just happily fucked has already been penetrated by another guy(s) raw before u. U think that wow I've just snatched the best piece of ass from this gorgeous guy, well, think again).

And gay bathhouses are very addictive. You go once then twice, thrice, and so on...

Sex is sex. True, sex with guys (or with girls) always come with some risks. But gay bathhouses (or saunas), well, google yourself the stories....

Guest Jakarta visitor

Guys. I'm a visitor. been a long time since I visit Cruiseclub. Are they still having a foam party? which period was it oftenly held?

5 hours ago, Guest Eejit said:

Location : Jurong East Pioneer Boonlay Lakeside Clementi Ang Mo Kio Bishan Toa Payoh Novena CCK BBatok

Looking for : butt and ass to lick rim eat tongue cum to swallow complete.

Herpes, Gonorrhea, HPV, Syphilis and HIV can all be transmitted from unprotected oral sex

If u can't get my point, then it's no use explaining it to u. Do some googling about gay bathhouses to educate yourself. 

Ok honest talk. Like, you know how some days Cruise Club has special events, which means that you have to pay a bit more to enter. So like, do y'all not go to these special events or, are you actually willing to pay? And if you do pay, how's the crowd like? I'm really curious because personally i wont go if there's a special event

13 hours ago, Guest Eejit said:

It is not stupid.  He is right that gay saunas can become addictive once shyness and fear of stigma are gone.

We all now guys who are addicted, many who are bottoms and cannot get enough of a good thing.

Simple math tells that the probability of contracting STDs from saunas grows proportionally with the number of contacts.

It must be difficult to get elsewhere so much casual sex as what gay saunas can provide.

BTW,  I enjoy going to gay saunas occasionally.

2 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

Cruise Club special event is decided who is on duty. been many times, its always special event. 

But do you still go during special events tho? And how's the crowd then?

4 minutes ago, 98boi said:

But do you still go during special events tho? And how's the crowd then?

Went once during the disco lighted maze theme. Crowd was pathetic for a fri night. Stopped going CC ever since. In part also because they require annual $10 renewal fee and higher fee entrance. 

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:46 AM, Horny247 said:

Thursday crowd good at night? 

Generally, quite dead on weekdays.  But if you can go in for free, then it doesn't really matter.

11 hours ago, Guest heyyy said:

Any field report now?

Most have migrated to Keybox, with lower fees, more action...and new renovation of dry steam and big steam room with giant jaccussi for Foam Party as well as extended maze area and giant beds.

I stop going after they want to charge me for annual fees like credit cards

Edited by CumdrinkNgo

Guest Banned

Oh God.... #bannedhag for nuisance is back... 

3 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Generally, quite dead on weekdays.  But if you can go in for free, then it doesn't really matter.

Most have migrated to Keybox, with lower fees, more action...and new renovation of dry steam and big steam room with giant jaccussi for Foam Party as well as extended maze area and giant beds.

3 hours ago, Guest Cruise regulars said:

One of the share holder Desmond  fell down from the second floor  to the ground and gone. 

oh no... u mean he fell from the CC stairs? Always knew the stairs was dangerous.

16 hours ago, pipi said:

oh no... u mean he fell from the CC stairs? Always knew the stairs was dangerous.

They still have those horrible stair steps encased with steel that are so hard on bare feet?

They should have learned from the TMC building with its nice wooden stairs.

Guest please don't start

We all know you are a fervent Keybox support.

Please don't start the Keybox vs Cruise smearing campaign again.

Each have their own following.

Let's leave it as that.

On 6/16/2019 at 7:24 AM, CumdrinkNgo said:

On 6/11/2019 at 12:15 PM, LeanMature said:

Depends what you want to see.

what is the crowd like tho like say mon, wed and sat. been thinking of going to see the world haha

Edited by ybl

8 hours ago, ybl said:

what is the crowd like tho like say mon, wed and sat. been thinking of going to see the world haha

They have theme nights on different days.  Check up their website. Traffic is passable from 6 to 8pm. Thinning out after 9pm.

Don't read and response to guests' post

not sure if u are referring to quantity or quality?

don't think u can date stamp either but generally i think sat evenings seem rather packed on the occasions i've been there (and this is common sense).

as for quality, it depends on what u define as quality.

but i think much has already been documented on the general type of dudes u find at CC.

so many "what is the crowd like" questions, but it's rather rhetorical - probably just best to go and see for yourself.

good luck

11 hours ago, ybl said:

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic