Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

3 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Did Cruise Club change boss? The original boss is quite yummy looking. :ph34r:

I was just guessing haha ~ because they changed strategy 😁

1 hour ago, gaysluttyme said:

So no more membership fee that renewal every year ?

what about any plans for cleaner environment?

New aircons, cleaned jacussi and clean steam rooms ?

Well, you have to ask the Cruise Management.  They probably will, after seeing what KB had done to attract huge crowd. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

CC has bigger floor area compare to other saunas. Just have to upgrade existing facilities. Also can add dry sauna at roof top and convert roof top to maze area. Is interesting can see star n moonlight,Fort Road ambience. Importantly, CC has been providing free flow of condoms. JIAYU

Edited by tienkan
Changes

22 minutes ago, tienkan said:

CC has bigger floor area compare to other saunas. Just have to upgrade existing facilities. Also can add dry sauna at roof top and convert roof top to maze area. Is interesting can see star n moonlight,Fort Road ambience. Importantly, CC has been providing free flow of condoms. JIAYU

Upgrade facilities? Repair you mean? Maintain hygiene and and frequency of room and all areas cleaning, air con, water heater. 

19 minutes ago, Guest Guestt said:

Didnt expect to be so crowded and so many hot guys this wednesday night

School holidays? Update field report! 😆

Went there yesterday. Pretty empty around 4pm but started getting decently crowded at 6ish? It was raining and a weekday so that might have been an issue. Met a cute guy and gave him my number but he didn't call back so that's kinda lame. But other than that, the dudes are definitely more on the "fit and hunky" side, but that also means that most of them are more closed off. I don't see anyone just sitting down and chatting compared to my visit to Keybox.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Went there yesterday. Pretty empty around 4pm but started getting decently crowded at 6ish? It was raining and a weekday so that might have been an issue. Met a cute guy and gave him my number but he didn't call back so that's kinda lame. But other than that, the dudes are definitely more on the "fit and hunky" side, but that also means that most of them are more closed off. I don't see anyone just sitting down and chatting compared to my visit to Keybox.

Are you referring to the lean fit guy wearing dark coloured underwear? 

Edited by matric

Guest Guestt
21 minutes ago, matric said:

Met this guy yesterday and yea he is hot! So many hunks yesterday. Maybe because it is free for cadet? Any body know one tall big muscular guy who cover his dick with towel and just stand there?

3 hours ago, matric said:

Yeah, maybe? It was striped. Now I'm suspicious if he's so identifiable...

Guest Guestt
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah, maybe? It was striped. Now I'm suspicious if he's so identifiable...

Is he kinda short? Totally fit with sixpack also? Woa does he often go there..

20 minutes ago, Guest Guestt said:

Is he kinda short? Totally fit with sixpack also? Woa does he often go there..

I don't know if we're talking about the same guy, sorry. I'm a shortass so everyone looks tall to me.

Guest Field Report

04/10 /2019

Friday

No need membership fee, but only for 1 year . After that will still have to pay

Pay $8 entry

Asked counter if it was crowded or be crowded as it was Friday.

Got a rude answer instead :

U can see for yourself it is still early ,,,,then 5 pm.

Jacussi totally shut off.

Waited and left at 730 pm, crowded with a mere 20 persons at most.

Totally disappointed.

the stupid malaysian guy in specs charged me for membership even theres promo. somemore i wasnt given a receipt for that, wondered did he pocket it..zzz

1 hour ago, gaysluttyme said:

Vouching truth..yes  I went...it was dead empty like u said. Qing Ming has more people in cemeteries. Regrettably will no go again, no matter what offers / promotions 

that may come up. Totally waste of my time.

That's the thing on a "free entry pass" night.  Crowd should be slightly better on the weekends, i think.

5 minutes ago, gaysluttyme said:

a friend left on sat @ 730pm last week, says merely hands and leg can count , including him was about 20 persons

If this is true, then Cruise days are also numbered and can be count with hands and legs. 

Sales gimmicks are common everywhere.  Let's hope it works for CC and they regain popularity.

Because a less-than-perfect sauna is better than NO sauna.

Also the more saunas there are, the better for the consumer.

Odd thing:  I used to get news on the site travelgayasia.com.  Now when I look at "Singapore",  "Saunas",  Cruise Club is THE ONLY one listed.

Anyone knows what this oddity means?

hmm.. I visited this club yesterday after 9 years! (I'm 29 now, means I was here when I was 20, lol). It's a cadet day. Somehow I found most of the visitors here were just standing and waiting, rooms are not even occupied (I counted only 3-4 with door closed). I remembered there was an orgy bed on the 3rd level, but now changed to a laid back chairs. This club atmosphere somehow is not that attractive anymore, maybe the management should re-design the traffic engineering (where people should go, where most people stay etc). Jacuzi was under maintenance, steam room is quite small (i forget how the steam room 9 years ago).

Despite of everything mentioned above, it's the people we met and had fun. I had great time there :) 

1 hour ago, BJason18 said:

hmm.. I visited this club yesterday after 9 years! (I'm 29 now, means I was here when I was 20, lol). It's a cadet day. Somehow I found most of the visitors here were just standing and waiting, rooms are not even occupied (I counted only 3-4 with door closed). I remembered there was an orgy bed on the 3rd level, but now changed to a laid back chairs. This club atmosphere somehow is not that attractive anymore, maybe the management should re-design the traffic engineering (where people should go, where most people stay etc). Jacuzi was under maintenance, steam room is quite small (i forget how the steam room 9 years ago).

Despite of everything mentioned above, it's the people we met and had fun. I had great time there :) 

There seem to be a time freeze capsule in this place, where everything remains unchanged.  The guys are standing and waiting, just like 10 years ago. The steam room still the same one like before and Jacuzzi is under maintenance most of the time. 

Guest guest_ICT
2 hours ago, top_suck said:

I wonder how the germs have been recycling on the jacuzzi. Hehehe countless bodies have been dipping on it and how often they would change the water knowing that the club is poor on maintenance.

just wondering. ✌🏻

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

There seem to be a time freeze capsule in this place, where everything remains unchanged.  The guys are standing and waiting, just like 10 years ago. The steam room still the same one like before and Jacuzzi is under maintenance most of the time. 

That's very irresponsible as an owner. That's probably why everyone is shunning this place.

2 hours ago, top_suck said:

I wonder how the germs have been recycling on the jacuzzi. Hehehe countless bodies have been dipping on it and how often they would change the water knowing that the club is poor on maintenance.

just wondering. ✌🏻

there's a sauna in Amsterdam that has jacuzzi. The jacuzzi closed from 2am-10am (24hrs sauna) for the maintenance. I saw by myself how the staff cleaned up the jacuzi, that place is amazing.

Guest Cruise Clubber
10 hours ago, BJason18 said:

Actually should be coming 8 years becoz Cruise Club launched their Opening on 8 December 2011. 😃😃😃

Frankly I don’t mind a visit if they’ve like some big event or they can manage to attract some celebrities who I’m keen to meet. 

Or a free pass perhaps. Lol! 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

On 9/25/2019 at 11:21 PM, Guest Wahlao said:

Someone shit in the room today. Damn smelly! Poor staff have to clean the shit up

Are you serious?

OMG! (not in an aroused way)

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Guest evervrite
25 minutes ago, TPYmuscle69 said:

Frankly I don’t mind a visit if they’ve like some big event or they can manage to attract some celebrities who I’m keen to meet. 

Or a free pass perhaps. Lol! 

You mean Kumar show

2 hours ago, Guest Cruise Clubber said:

Actually should be coming 8 years becoz Cruise Club launched their Opening on 8 December 2011. 😃😃😃

8 years how many renovations ?

Guest Thur CADET
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hanging out in CC now. Kinda slow tbh. Been here for 2 hrs and seen the same dudes roam the halls for a while now.

I was there too, I left after 1 hr, should have taken all the heeds and not come , waste my trip, time and money on this useless place.

13 October, Sat at 3pm

The maze is empty. The smell in the room is also horrible - that explains. In total I saw seven people (including the service staff).

End of report. 

Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer
On September 25, 2019 at 11:21 AM, Guest Wahlao said:

Someone shit in the room today. Damn smelly! Poor staff have to clean the shit up

He might not have intentionally shit in the room. My guess is that he was getting pounded by a top with a really long dick, which went too deep, and the shit just started gushing out with no notice. There's nothing a bottom can do in that situation. Most likely as soon as the accident was over he would have run to the toilet in embarrassment to wipe off any remnants before hitting the shower.

Also with that bit of fun ruined the well-hung top would have snuck out of the room as well, cleaned his dick (I assume), and then started hunting for another ass to wreck. The staff, unfortunately, would have been left to clean up the mess after getting complaints from members who could not use that room for fun. If this happens with real couples, not a hook-up sauna, they clean the mess.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic