Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Entrance

Outside the sauna, you will see the name Cruise on the opaque glass door. Staff in red Ts behind the service counter will help you with registration and payment. A rather long queue was formed as it took time for customers to fill in a form as well as pay for the entrance. The form asked for the standard data; name, DOB, mobile and email. After registering, you enter the door from the left into the sauna.

Ground floor

Entering the sauna, and just behind the counter entrance, there is a curtain and behind the curtain, sits a tanning bed. A note on the wall informs customers interested in tanning, to look for staff for help as well as the cost of the tanning service. Tanning is at $20 for 20 minutes.

Further in, will be a little gym corner with a multi function weight training machine, a jogging machine and some free weights facing a large mirror. A seat which can be inclined faces the mirror.

A flight of stairs facing the gym leads to the 2nd and 3rd floor and as you walk further in, you will see rolls after rolls of red metal lockers, The lockers are comes in various sizes some small, some large. There were about 300 lockers.

After passing the rolls of lockers, you will pass through the doorway and the steam room will be on your right. In the steam room, there are 5 sets of seats facing each other and the steam room have enough room to fill about 20+ people. The steam room is pretty dark, some light do pass through the opaque glass door.

Immediately after the steam room, you will see people in the shower showering through the half covered glass window. Yes, it can be a sight to behold. Yummy! The jacuzzi which seats about 7 pax will be on the right, right under the stair landing which leads to the second floor. Those using the jacuzzi need to take note of the height of the beam when standing up in the Jacuzzi.

The shower room with its half covered glass panel has 6 rain shower type shower. Next to the shower will be 2 sinks, under a mirror with toiletries like cotton buds, mouth wash, lotion and hair gel between the sinks. Two toilet stalls are located near the end of the building next to the locked back door.

The big backyard with high air well opens up from the ground floor to the 3rd floor. A huge canvas covers the entire backyard at the top of the building. As it was raining earlier, the canvas was closed. The backyard area is the location of the smoking corner. The staircase nearby leads up to the 2nd and 3rd floor.

Second Floor

There are two entrance leading up to the 2nd floor where the rooms are. The entrance via the front is open all the time while the entrance via the backyard will be closed during skin nite. There are about 17 rooms from big to small on the 2nd floor forming a maze, Some rooms with single mattress bed, some with big square mattress, some are just small spaces. All mattresses are on raised platform.

Interestingly there is a part of the maze which is really interesting. There is a little room just behind a curtain. Inside the room you will see a raise platform. The raised platform is accessible from both sides of the curtained room via some steps from the sides. The raised platform is a narrow walkway that runs around the room. Those standing in the curtained room can do almost anything to those who walked along the raised platform. It’s like a big glory hole for some hot action.

At the back end of the second floor, there is little walkway leading to a shower area and toilet stall. The walkway also overlooks the backyard and a stairway that leads to the third floor.

Third Floor

The Café are only accessible via the backyard stairway. It serves food and hot and cold beverages, etc. You can redeem a drink with the receipt issued and gets a chop from the staff on the receipt. Your locker number is required for the food you ordered and you pay when you leave the sauna. Currently, no alcohol beverages are served.

A large flat panel TV shows movies while I was there. Sound system from the TV were loud enough to be heard. There is also a single, touch screen computer for internet access and a few steps away, the toilet and shower rooms.

Accessing the third floor from the entrance staircase, will lead you to a big dimly lit room. It is only opens during special event. It is room for mass fun. A locked doorway links the big room to the café.

Area for improvement

1. As the staffs are rather new, they took a tad longer to get the registration done for the customers, which is why queue are formed and the waiting time can takes about 3 - 4 minutes per customer before one gets to enter the sauna.
  2. A queue also formed if the customer before you decides to buy a 4 day pass. Because the staff needs about 3 - 4 minutes for him key in the data and print out the sticker for the member card.
  3. The hanger for the shower is little too small to hang six towels.
  4. During my visit, the steam room and jacuzzi failed but was promptly rectified by the staff.
  5. The locker size is ok for some but will be too small for those with big bags or tourist with big luggage.
  6. The gym is comparable with the gym of Keybox but is no way near the well equipped One Seven sauna. The free weights are a good but a little too light for some.
  7. The announcements were really loud coming out of the speakers especially when it comes out all of a sudden.
  8. The toiletries and cotton butts between the sink gets wet when the water from the sink splashes onto them. Those toiletries should be placed on a raised platform higher than the sink.
  9. Some toilets have hoses while others don't

Personal view

The crowds on Friday night were awesome, maybe because Cruise was giving free entry to new members (except the $10 for the membership). It reminds me of the crowds from the now defunct Towel club. From the pricing listed on their Facebook site, I believe it is targeting at those customers of Abs, 17 and Keybox. Its certainly is on par in its overall design and feel of the sauna as well as the cleanliness and service standard with the other saunas, if not better.

With a new sauna in the already competitive PLU sauna market in Singapore, I believe we will see a thinning of customers from those older saunas who did nothing to upgrade their services or facilities as customer are spoil for choice where they are going to spent their pink dollars. Then again, I think each sauna has their customers and supporters that they targets and we shall see, how things will turn out over time.

Hi GachiMuchi,

Thank you for your very detailed field report of Cruise!

Just a few clarifications on your posting:

LOCKERS

Cruise club has close to 300 lockers (possibly the most in Singapore) of various sizes: small, medium (majority), large. You might have gotten a small locker as our lockers were all full during our open house last night.

JACUZZI

Our deluxe lighted jacuzzi is configured to take up to 7 persons, although we have seen more in the mega tub :)

SECOND FLOOR DARK MAZE

All rooms in CRUISE are raised up on raised platforms (proper beds). We do not have any rooms with mattresses on the floor.

We also thank you for your suggestions - in particular on the processing time of the customers as we were dealing with a full house crowd and being a new club, the processing of members do take a little bit of time as we need to key in the details of members.

For FREE ENTRY, it is applicable to all members, regardless of existing or new. New members only need to pay a $10 membership, while existing members enter totally FREE, from 16Dec (Fri) to 18 Dec (Sun) during our open house.

Thank you once again for your suggestions and feedback as they are certainly helpful to us in making CRUISE your favourite sauna.

Please join us at CRUISE on Saturday and Sunday for our OPEN HOUSE as Free Entry still applies for a spectacular weekend!

Cheers,

CRUISE CLUB

Just went on Saturday, stayed from 7 pm to about 11,30pm. The crowd is very mixed, probably because many are checking this place out still.

Few good lookers, but not as many as the other popular one. Significantly lesser younger crowd that is below 25 in comparison.

Quality of crowd picks up quite a bit after 9pm. I find the crowd here more friendly in general.

Place is quite big and spacious. Pretty clean..but unfortunately, the air con is really not powerful enough. So it gets really hot inside the room.

The bed is dirty, because of the sweat (due to bad ventilation) and probably cum stain on the bed (at least for the one i went into).

Also, the shower room next to the cafe doesnt have a hanger..so no place to hang your items while showering.

Seems to have a lot of potential if the place can attract the right crowd. Time will tell.

the good

- new place, hence everything is new.

- i applaud the generous open house, although i am curious what demographic is the mgmt ultimately targeting in the long run as the crowd that turned up is very mixed.

- i always appreciate functioning basic items, like light-dimming system which allows us to adjust to desired level of brightness, water cooler, condoms/lube/toilet paper in every room etc.

- i really like the raised platform in the dark maze for guys to get sucked anonymously by guys standing below. sort of like a glory hole except that instead of a small hole it is an entire large panel of space. iirc, this is unique for a local sauna, but unfortunately not many people realise the purpose of this raised platform... yet?

- the raised threshold at the ground level showers for us to dry ourselves. very good location to ogle at hot bods too, haha.

- the jacuzzi and steam room seem very popular.

the not so good

- large saunas will always have the challenge of keeping every room equipped and well-maintained during peak hours. i had a round of mindblowing sex only to find that the toilet paper in the room had ran out and we dont have any towels with us due to the nude theme. so we have lube, cum, ass juice all over us with nothing to wipe. not funny.

- the L2 rear access to ground level being locked during the nude theme. makes it such a pain to go to the toilets/showers downstairs. i know the mgmt wants to enforce the theme efficiently, but you are inconveniencing us who adhere to the theme.

- other than the cafe, there isnt any place where we can sit, take a break, people-watch.

- under-utilising the L3 large empty room. place a few sofa/daybeds there, i can guarantee you it will be a hotspot for action.

- since the L3 large empty room is not being used, what is the reason for locking up the door between and the cafe?

- please keep your annoucements short and sweet. it is too loud as well.

- the small towels are freaky tiny.

- changing of towels require the receipt. why can't you just access my towel-changing records/my entitlement etc from your system by just keying in my tag number?

- the drainage of the showers are not very good, seem to clog up often. during peak hours, people were also queueing up to shower. is it feasible to set up a simple open-air shower at the corner opposite the showers?

question: for your Anything Goes theme, does that mean i can go up to L2 and L3 and cruise fully clothed? i like having sex fully clothed and it would be great if i can indulge in my exec-wear/uniform fetishes in a sauna, but seems like all the other local establishments do not allow patrons cruising clothed.

Edited by cadlad

Just came back from there. This sauna has the brightest shower area, not that I'm complaining. The maze is quite big, and tonight's crowd was quite good, a very good mix of every category of guys. I saw the staffs cleaning up the rooms very often today (more than those in other saunas), so I think the toilet paper issue has been resolved. But please do something about the showers. It clogs easily, and there are too few showerheads. It'll be good to have more place to sit around (outside shower area, in the maze, and more seats in the cafe etc) for people to rest. Also, I think there is a problem with the steam room door, which sometimes don't shut tight if left to swing close on its own, which leads to 'leakage' of the steam.

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Cruise Club wishes all a Merry X'mas!

Come celebrate X'mas with us!

X’MAS DAY: SKIN XTREME

BOOK-IN SUNDAE

Skin begins from 7pm (All floors)

TURBO: Afterhour Dance Party at Level 3 Studio from 3am

[RATES] 12PM - 4PM: $24; 4PM - 12MN: $28; 12MN - 8AM: $20 ($15 with any dance club hand stamp / ticket stub)

More details: http://www.cruiseclub.sg

wp_mainimage_20111221_600x759_festivelineup.jpg

The long weekend beckons...

Join us as we CRUISE our way to 2012!

We wish all a Happy New Year!

CRUISE TO 2012

Sure Win Dip for Earlybirds!

30DEC.FRI 12pm - 8am

WELCOME PARTY: SKIN

FRISKY FRIDAY

31DEC.SAT 12pm - 8am

NEW YEAR’S EVE: UNDERGEAR

UNDERWORLD COUNTDOWN LAUNCH!

1JAN.SUN 12pm - 8am

NEW YEAR’S DAY: SKIN XTREME

BOOK-IN SUNDAE

2JAN.MON 12pm - 12mn

RECOVERY PARTY: TRUNKS

SURF SURF REVOLUTION

Visit http://www.cruiseclub.sg for more!

Guest Cruise Club Visitor

I made my first visit to Cruise Club last Tue, which was cadet night. I arrived around 3pm and managed to make it for the early bird promo. Here's my personal review, as un-biased as I wil make it:

Entrance: It's a little too "open", and doesn't feel discreet enough. I remember when I was approaching the glass door, one uncle who was walking nearby, kept looking at me, so much so he actually paused his steps just to see me complete my entry though the glass door. It almost feels like nearby Queen Resort's entrance but with even more walking crowd here. But at least the entrance looks modern and not too "loud" like Queen Resort's entrance.

Reception: Reception area is spacious and the staff was very polite. However, the process of signing up the $10 membership was a tad too slow. The membership card is made of paper instead of plastic. A necklace containing the locker key and a dog tag was issued. This concept is nicer than just a wrist band, as guys wearing dog tags can look really appealing. Finally a towel & receipt was given before entry, which you will need the receipt to redeem the free drink and the 2nd towel.

Tanning Area: A little section with the tanning machine sits right behind the reception area. Not sure how popular this will be.

Gym Area: Right after the Tanning area is the Gym area with very few gym equipments. Very similar to Keybox and Abs, but nowhere as equipped as the one at Oneseven.

Lockers: Located after the Gym area are several rows of lockers. As the staff at the reception saw me carrying a somewhat large bag, he told me he would assign a larger locker for me. The locker I was assigned wasn't exactly large, but I managed to cramp all my stuffs in. The locker area is rather spacious, certainly better compared to other saunas. In terms of spaciousness, I would rate it in this order: Cruise Club/Oneseven/Shogun/Keybox/Abs.

Steam Room: Located on the ground floor, after the locker area but just before the showers. It's essentially just one room with two rows of seats on each side. Nothing too special here, and there wasn't anyone in it when I entered. In my opinion, Oneseven features the best steam room layout. Rating in this order: Oneseven/Abs/Keybox/Shogun/Cruise Club.

Ground-Level Showers: I believe there are several shower areas on all floors. The main shower area on the ground floor features rain-shower concept. The interesting part is the glass panel whereby the upper half is opaque while the lower half is transparent. It does feel erotic seeing guys showering with their cocks & balls exposed, but not able to see their faces. However I did not shower there. In terms of showering facilities/ambience, I would rate it in this order: CruiseClub/Shogun/Keybox/Abs/Oneseven.

Upper Level Showers: There should be a shower room at the end of the 2nd level (it was occupied so I'm just guessing), and another shower room at the 3rd level which is beside the cafe area. I chose to shower at the 3rd level as it's a private shower room, and the shower head is those typical hand-held shower where I can target where I wanna shower. (This makes for a good area for 2 guys to shower intimately together.)

Jacuzzi: Located in a section under the rear staircase, facing the rear open area, right after the steam room. Not sure if it seems bigger than the one in Keybox? But it's definitely smaller than the one in Oneseven or the defunct Blue Heaven. I was actually hoping it will look like Oneseven's kinda jacuzzi concept, with some landscape around, instead of just a jacuzzi under a staircase. While it's certainly nice to have a jacuzzi, but the general ambience around the jacuzzi just doesn't feel right enough. I would rate jacuzzi ambience & size in the following order: Oneseven/Blue Heaven (defunct)/Cruise Club/Keybox

Rear Open Area: There is an open area at the back, beside the Ground Level shower area. This is the area where you can access the rear staircase to the 2nd and 3rd level. And right at the corner of this open area is what I'm assuming to be the smoking corner. There is some unused space in this rear open area. I'm guessing it could hold special events in future?

Maze: This is the crowning glory of Cruise Club. Accessible from both the front and rear staircase. In my opnion, the maze is one of the largest that is spread across one single level, and probably the best maze layout in terms of twists & turns. The maze corridors are also spacious. One very unique section, in which many have mentioned, is the dark room with the raised corridor. Like many have said, it's essentially a room with a giant glory hole whereby those in the dark room can pretty much do what they want to those walking along the raised corridor. There was no action when I was there, so I'm not sure how popular this would be. But this makes for an unique addition. My only gripe is that the maze is a little too dark. In terms of maze layout/size, I would rate it this order: Cruise Club/Shogun/Oneseven/Abs/Keybox

Rooms: Rooms are aplenty, with most rooms being of standard sizes. (To me, standard room sizes equate to a proper mattress with room still enough for two to stand comfortably. That being, Shogun rooms are not standard sizes for comparison purposes.) There are a couple of larger rooms with larger mattresses I think, and a few standing-only rooms. All mattresses are placed on raised platforms, and rooms come installed with mirrors. Most mirrors I've seen are installed at bed level (which is good), not sure if some rooms feature ceiling mirrors. Amenities provided in the room are pretty standard as well, with condoms/lube/toilet paper/spray with cleaning agent. Room lighting intensity can be controlled via a knob, and some rooms feature coloured strobe lighting. In terms of room quantity/quality/size, I would rate it in this order: Cruise Club/Keybox/Abs/Oneseven/Shogun

Cafe: Situated on the 3rd level, the cafe is larger and more spacious than the rooftop cafe in Abs. As the day I went was pretty cooling, it didn't feel too stuffy. Not sure if that would be the same on a sunny day. There is one flatscreen TV and a computer terminal at the cafe, but the TV wasn't turned on when I was there. However, there is no "view" of the outside world from the cafe. The cafe feels somewhat closeted and boxed up, with the decor being a little dull with no warmth (I'm not talking about heat here). It doesn't quite have the "inviting allure" for me to stay and chill. So if you are alone in the cafe with nothing to do or eat, you could only watch the TV, use the lone computer terminal, or head back down. Thus this cafe is best only if you have companions with you. By comparison Abs has the best cafe as it overlooks both Chinatown and the city skyline, creating a very inviting allure to just stay and chill. In terms of ambience, I would rate it in this order: Abs/Oneseven/Cruise Club

Entertainment Area: Apart from the TV and the computer terminal in the cafe, there is not much one can do besides hanging around in the maze area or the locker area. By contrast, Shogun has the best entertainment area among all saunas - two large TV rooms with inclined mattresses, a place where one can just hang and laze around if you are not looking for action. In terms of entertainment, there can be no fight: Shogun/Oneseven/Cruise Club/Keybox/Abs

Towels: Being the newest kid on the sexual block, towels are generally clean. As mentioned, you will need your receipt to get your second towel.

Beverages: As with most other saunas, one can of beverage is redeemable with the receipt at the cafe.

Location: Being located in gay Chinatown, Cruise Club is the 5th gay sauna operating in the Chinatown area, as well as the 8th gay sauna in operation in Singapore. Highly accessible by most transport means, but as mentioned earlier, not discreet enough. By comparison, all other saunas, with the exception of Queen Resort, have rather discreet entrances whereby you won't be easily "outed" by anyone who may be walking past.

Admission: Membership is at $10. And because I went early so I paid their early-bird price of $10. Normal pricing wld be $20-$24 on weekdays, and $20-$28 on a weekend depending what time you arrive. It's a little bit on the more expensive side, as compared to the rest of the competition. So if you're planning to be a Cruise Club regular, getting the multiple-visit passes should make more sense. Rates for 18-23 year olds are somewhat cheaper, but still a little bit on the more expensive side. If you plan to leave mid-way and re-enter later, you will be stamped on your wrist, akin to re-entry to discos/pubs.

Crowd: That can be pretty subjective. I went during the mid Tue afternoon which the theme was supposed to be Cruise Cadet. There was only a handful of guys around (maybe 10+), with majority leaning more towards adult than "cadets". Perhaps I was there too early, I left in an hour to go meet my friend for a meal, before returning back later in the evening. There was somewhat more crowd in the eveing period, but guys falling in the "cadets" category are still few. There were certainly more adults than "cadets". But I gathered it's probably because the weekend earlier had an open house, so most who wanted to go had already went during the open house. But I did manage to get some action in the end :P

My Experience: There wasn't any action for me during the afternoon session (hardly anyone around), but it did made cock happy during the evening session. There were a few guys who approached me (whom I wasn't interested in), including one guy who kept wanting to pull me into a room when I've said no to him several times. In the end, managed to hook up with a 29 year old lean guy, who was quite cute actually. I had the feeling he was interested in me as well because he kept standing around my area several times, and stealing glances whenever he walked past me. We managed to get one of the larger rooms. The moment we were in, he was tongue-kissing me against the wall before we slowly removed each other's towel. After the initial kiss, we cleaned up the mattress before getting on it. More kissing followed, and we licked on each other's nipples before we gave each other blowjobs. I remember licking his whole groin with my tongue, and not forgetting his look when I swallowed his balls and sucked on them. He started fingering me and I remember telling him I haven't being fxxked for quite a while. Soon after, he put on a condom, lube it up, and inserted his cock into my hole. I was lying on my back and the pain was pretty bad. So I switched to my preferred position and laid chest down instead. He smoothly inserted his cock without much problem and soon enough, he was thrusting his cock in and out. We sniffed on some poppers and that made him thrust even harder and me wanting his cock even more. After awhile, he asked if I wanted him to cum soon, but I said no. I was enjoying the fxxk so much I didn't want it to end so quickly. So he continued to fxxk me in a few positions, one where I was lying chest down, one where I was on all fours. I was moaning rather loudly but I didn't care. We sniffed on more poppers, I think I sniffed another 8-10 times and I was so high that my cock was so wet with precum. He finally cummed with his cock inside me (with condom on of course). The best part was after he cummed, he kept his cock inside me and rested his body on my back while he licked and kissed my ear and neck. He took out his cock after a few minutes and I saw his cum inside the condom as he took it off. I swear I could've licked all that cum but I know one should not do that for health reasons. After which, he laid beside me on my left and proceeded to jerk me off, while I used my left hand to fondle his cum-covered cock. I cummed in a few minutes, he helped me to clean up before we proceeded out of the room for showers.

Overall: This is a good addition to the sauna scene, one of the better and larger ones in recent years. Not sure what kinda crowd they are targetting, but being blessed with the best maze around with new facilities, this is one sauna to beat. However it remains to be seen how successful it will be, what kind of crowd it will attract on the long run, and the level of hygiene and cleanliness it is able to keep up. But it will garner repeat visits from me for sure.

Thanks guys for reading! Have a great 2012! Cheers! ;)

TONIGHT! Up for more? Then be sure to try our Skin Extreme - all skin, all floors, all night till 8am! We take off at 7pm then turn the heat up at 3am with the opening of the studio. Come experience Skin like you never imagined...

Edited by CruiseClub

Guest cruising4bruising

Bored and horny as hell at home. Thinking of crusing and hopefully scoring in this new gay playground. Anybody going later ??

Nice place! Dang I wasted 10 bux on the membership when they giving free membership for cruise cadet this tues (10 Jan). So all the cruise cadets, do drop by this tues =). u can read the website for more detail ;)

Never bring me go...... 

• 2 weeks later...

CRUISE CNY PROMO

$18 flat rate per entry daily from 20 Jan (Fri) - 6 Feb (Mon)

CNY DEAL: 6 visit passes at only $68! ($11 per visit)!

Free Entry for boys aged 18-23 every Tue, Fri & Sun

Visit us from 12pm - 4pm on weekdays: Get 1 Free day pass

Visit us after midnight on fri/sat: Get 1 Free afterhour pass

• 22JAN.SUN / EVE OF CNY / 7pm - 8am •

CRUISE REUNION (Towel)

Cruise will be open from 7pm for today only

Free entry for boys aged 18-23

• 23JAN.MON / CNY DAY 1 / 12pm - 8am •

CNY HANKY PANKY (Small Towel)

Small towels galore

• 24JAN.TUE / CNY DAY 2 / 12pm - 12mn •

CNY CRUISE CADET (Towel)

The Cruise Young Boys Night

Free entry for boys aged 18-23

Edited by CruiseClub

How's the recent crowd now that the free preivew have expired for the general public?
Not much people...................Maybe Music tooooooooooo Loud. Hope they can lower down the volume or play some light music .......

Guest cruiser too

I was there yesterday, Sat nite skin nite all nude... at $18 very cheap... yet...very thin crowd... both in numbers and size ....hahaha...

but seriously, I loved its cleanliness but not the sparse clientele... so few ppl thru out the day, even though I din stay long enough to comment abt the whole day, a friend came twice ( as in he left and came back ......... but i was also told he did cum twice too ...;-p)... he went in afternoon and then again in the evening cos they have the provision of allowing ppl to re-enter. He said quantity was low but quality was good... though very much like Abs ... very choosy

all said I managed to get to fxxk a hotie.... yummy ass he had... so i m happy I tried

will I go again?..... hmmm... maybe not cos skin nite at One7 ( an older sauna) has much much mcuh more to offer....

Guest Guest 69

The club is actually quite nice but I wish there are more patrons. Just me and two/three other guys on a weekday evening is not my idea of a nice time. Besides it is very errie walking around in the empty darkness when the crowd is paper thin. The reduction in entry rates is possibly a good move on the management in attempts to pull in the crowd. I understand that there are more free entry days to cadets too recently.

The crowd lately is no where near that when they had a free entry promo during their launch.One would think that the crowd usually move to the new establishments but it looks like their competitors have some very loyal patrons.

If the management reads this, I would like to suggest an additional curtain for entry to the higher platform with the "Gory Gallery". I think sometimes people want to stand there to "be serviced" but the open concept does not encourage paticipation.

Based on my visit on Friday 3:30pm($24 for 2 passes) few weeks ago, the crowd is also very thin like 7 guys in total. Bored, so I took my leisurely dinner at the food centre behind. Upon my re-entry, the crowds have substantially increased many fold and I had my fair share of enjoyment. No sure if the number have started to fall since then.

I am still holding another weekday pass. Will update this forum once I visit again..

Good point about too many spas. I wonder too whether there are enough customers especially those that charge $20 or more. For the youngsters, they may not make too many visits. For the matured, they may go to the $10 ones. For the mid-range.. 30 to 40 age group, they have the choice but work schedules may not mean frequent visits.

I think there will be some closures. These spas do not attract too many tourists. Also there is competition from dozens of gay masseurs.

Guest Guest69
Also there is competition from dozens of gay masseurs.

Actually, masseurs are not the competition as their patrons are those with abit more spending power and those that are abit more discreet. They typically do not want to be spotted at a gay spa and enjoy the privacy a personal massage offers. They usually are those working professionals and not the young boys. The young ones who can afford to go for massages are normally from well to do families.

Sauna that make full use of the internet and maintained a high level of standard for their visitors will survive. Just look at the players out there, I can sense the intense competition through my email.

But I feel that this long weekend will bring in less local as they holiday elsewhere but more tourist here.

Guest hunkilicious
Wonder whether the crowd is strong today on the 2nd day of CNY? Getting bored at home already... ANyone at CC now?

Yes, am at CC now. One word, no make that two, FARKING CROWDED !!! So many hunks, all TOPS !! Help, so many cocks to grobe !! not enuf hands...

Guest Daniel.

WAIT NO MORE. GET READY TO CRUISE!

EXPLOSIVE LAUNCH WEEKEND! 8 DEC THU 5PM TO 11 DEC SUN

285 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088755 (Just beside Oriental Plaza)

Tel: 6224-6334 . Web: www.cruiseclub.sg

FREE ENTRY TO SINGAPORE'S NEWEST, HOTTEST ALL MEN'S PRIVATE CRUISE CLUB WITH UNPARALLELED FACILITIES.

For 1st 50 with invite DAILY (8Dec, Thu - 11Dec, Sun) during our launch weekend by printout or shown on handphone.

Membership applicable, terms and conditions apply. Visit www.cruiseclub.sg to print the invite for privilege.

8DEC . THU . 5PM - 12MN

'Executive Order' /Towel

Complimentary Finger Food

FREE ENTRY for 1st 50 with invite;

Dressed in Executive wear: $20;

Regular Entry: $24

9DEC . FRI . 12PM - 8AM

Frisky Friday / Skin

Go Wild, Liberate Yourself

12PM - 4PM: Free for 1st 10, $20 with 1 Free Pass thereafter;

4PM - 12MN: $28; 12MN - 8AM: $20

10DEC . SAT . 12PM - 8AM

UnderWorld / Undergear

Mind-Blowing Darkroom

12PM - 4PM: $24;

4PM - 12MN: $28;

12MN - 8AM: $20

11DEC SUN 12PM - 12MN

Book In Sundae / Be yourself

Military Mayhem

12PM - 4PM: $24;

4PM - 12MN: $28

/// PROMOS

- UNLIMITED FREE RE-ENTRY EVERYDAY for same day visit

- FREE ENTRY EVERYDAY for first 10 when you are a CRUISE CADET (18 - 23 year old), $12 thereafter

- ALL NEW MEMBERS GET TO PURCHASE MULTI VISIT PASSES AT SPECIAL PRICES

/// CRUISE FACILITIES

Sun Tanning Machine . Workout Gymnasium . Luxurious Lockers . Lighted Deluxe Jacuzzi . Internet Station . Movie Studio . Mind Blowing Dark Maze . Meditation Rooms . Space Cabin Steamroom . Rooftop Cafe & more. Be first to experience CRUISE!

Personal Review about this place.

-Locker located neatly not blocking any of the entrance.

-The place is freaking big with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor.

- Plenty of rooms for you guys to use.

- Steamroom quite small. Enough to sit like mayb 20 ppl? In one straight row.

- Cruise Club memebership card is like a piece of hard paper rather than a CARD.

- Need to be aware of the stairs inside the maze.

Any more reviews for this club? Will definitely go back again. Located next to oriental plaza very easy to walk there.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic