Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

It's bigger than KB in terms of floor area, more rooms, more lockers, more gym equipment, newer

but the jacuzzi is very dirty. groups of dirty foams bubbling in the tub, just show that either they did not clear the water everyday or they did not wash the tub (I'm the 1st user of the day)

that tanning bed is historical, my friends home tanning bed is far better than that. should make better use of that area than having a white elephant.

there should be a partition for the smoking area. both members and staffs are using their camera phones right facing the shower and jacuzzi.

just how I feel

i do agree.. sat theme should be book out dayz for NSF in uniform..

I think wearing SAF PT attire for all should be sexy...imagine BMT REC havin fun with MP or OCS guys haha....just a thot :P...

I think wearing SAF PT attire for all should be sexy...imagine BMT REC havin fun with MP or OCS guys haha....just a thot :P...

yes.... the guy can wear boots with jeans out loh, than go to cruise club, take out the PT shirt, and wear the boots... so kinky loh :clap:

Guest CrisisMoon

wahlao boots....1st very dirty...2nd the maze so dark sure gana step over....3rd so hard to remove during shower....bad idea....I think PT not bad..just PT and bare foot

but there are people in AJ circle who love army style and leather boots hahahaha, if we can take it off during BMT and army time, i believe just the few hours and i sure people dont mind loh... those who serve army, we also wear and take out during training.... esp those sickco sgt who call us to change PT to number 4 than to PT than to long 4 :P

wahlao boots....1st very dirty...2nd the maze so dark sure gana step over....3rd so hard to remove during shower....bad idea....I think PT not bad..just PT and bare foot

Maybe the boots is a bit dirty, but i believe no one will wear a muddy boots to sauna one.... and as for step over, maybe will happen but mostly will see the guy who like boots, sit on the floor and suck another person dick and cumm onto the person boots hahaha :whistle: than can see lot of guy humpping the boots liao :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

sounds great!!! finally it was a wasted space previously.......

yes i agreed that it s more of abs and Kb's customer's profile of a higher price range

The third level has a TV room with a big mattress, similar to the TV room in Shogun. I think it's a quite recent implementation.

It's the third room as u come up from the showers. It has changing colored lights!

Okie dokie, I am sure I did not try out that room before =P Anyway, I prefer it dim, hee. So you going tonight? Friday should be relatively more crowded than usual =D

Guys,

If you guys want to hookup, pls start a posting in the Personal folder or PM each other.

The Main Forum is for discussions.

Any posting of adverts, hookup, chats, etc. will be removed.

There will not be further warning with regards to the above here.

Violators will be warned and repeat offenders banned.

GM

I have to mention that the service at Cruise Club is pretty nice. There is this short Chinese guy with the spiky dyed hair who would greet me with a smile when I arrive or leaving.

And when I was having a hard time dipping fully into the jacuzzi coz it was too hot, one other staff actually noticed it and came ask me if it's too hot. Then he proceeded to adjust the temperature but couldn't coz he was rather unfamiliar with the controls. However, he asked me to wait and went to get his senior to come with him to adjust it. The senior apologized to me for the heat and then did up everything, and even let in cool water to bring down the heat.

So yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by their warm hospitality =D

I have to mention that the service at Cruise Club is pretty nice. There is this short Chinese guy with the spiky dyed hair who would greet me with a smile when I arrive or leaving.

And when I was having a hard time dipping fully into the jacuzzi coz it was too hot, one other staff actually noticed it and came ask me if it's too hot. Then he proceeded to adjust the temperature but couldn't coz he was rather unfamiliar with the controls. However, he asked me to wait and went to get his senior to come with him to adjust it. The senior apologized to me for the heat and then did up everything, and even let in cool water to bring down the heat.

So yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by their warm hospitality =D

Finally, a 4-star gay sauna in Spore. Nxt time, champagne & caviar :)

I like the space and the overall clean feel. But also due to the big space, the crowd seems little no matter how you like at it. Everyone is everywhere. I think a good theme night might help. Fight Night maybe? lol...just kidding

I like the space and the overall clean feel. But also due to the big space, the crowd seems little no matter how you like at it. Everyone is everywhere. I think a good theme night might help. Fight Night maybe? lol...just kidding

I think it's still too new/soon to tell. Plus the entrance is still a bit high. As long as it's clean & provides better service, can't wait to chk to out.

Agreed but i dont understand why the water is always tt hot all the time? Cant they set it lower once n for all?

I think it has to do it with the the thermostat/brand new heater. Happens a lot with new establishment like hotel.

Any technician or E.engr. to advise?

i wana go have a look ...... is it easy to find?

Very easy. Just exit by Exit H at Outram MRT Station and walk straight, past Jean Yip Loft and you will come to a traffic light stop, cross and walk a little. Ta da, Cruise Club entrance on ya right hand side! =D

Very easy. Just exit by Exit H at Outram MRT Station and walk straight, past Jean Yip Loft and you will come to a traffic light stop, cross and walk a little. Ta da, Cruise Club entrance on ya right hand side! =D

Thanks!

Most sauna closing hours too early in the morning on weekend around 7 am or 8 am,mostly ppl still cannot wake up so early leh,can they change slightly late a bit maybe 9 am?especially cruise club n abs...b'cos i always go there overnite...hehehee...just suggest...thanks...

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic