Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

4 minutes ago, Guest Police said:

Jacuzzi warm water not working for about two years already. Computer fuck tub. Mouth wash now more diluted with water. And after their price revision, it is more expensive to go. Really not value for money.

Very filthy bathhouse now...its a shame

Guest Hotdude

Well, if I were you, I would be more concerned about the cleanliness of the blokes cruising there. Who knows what you may come down with, and if one does contract something,  I don't think it would be due to the cleanliness of the rooms.

The cleanliness level is subject to your tolerance. Just like if u have a close inspection of our hawker centers, would u not be shocked as well? But yet, we eat there everyday.

On 7/13/2017 at 0:37 AM, sprintkayak said:

Guest hotdude- have you been to Cruise lately? If you did,  you will know what I said is reflective of the situation on the ground. Next time you go,  check the rooms with the light turned up bright. Or wait til their cleaning regime takes place at around 1am. When they switch on their fluorescent lights, the HORROR will await you. 

29 is probably too old for cadet.

But the current age range seems easy enough to understand

On 7/15/2017 at 6:10 AM, Guest Ranger said:

Cruise should just go ahead and simplify their age ranges.

18-29: Cadet

30-39: Captain

40-up: Commander

That would make the age ranges very easy to understand.

Guest Genius

Maybe the guest called Ranger is a marketing guru who is suggesting a plan for Cruise to pull nearly all of the 20somethings away from the other saunas? Make everybody from 18-29 into cadets and they will definitely lean toward Cruise rather than the other saunas. This is especially true if Cruise also cleans the facilities much better and stops making the air conditioner temperature so freezingly cold.

9 hours ago, Guest Genius said:

Maybe the guest called Ranger is a marketing guru who is suggesting a plan for Cruise to pull nearly all of the 20somethings away from the other saunas? Make everybody from 18-29 into cadets and they will definitely lean toward Cruise rather than the other saunas. This is especially true if Cruise also cleans the facilities much better and stops making the air conditioner temperature so freezingly cold.

If the place is filthy and badly maintained, younger guys may not come even it is free.  KB also have their free entry for age 18 - 25.  Cruise just trying to pull in those in their late 20s.  And that could be a fatal mistake.  If age 29 and below come in free and occupied most of the lockers, paying customers may not have the patience to wait out. Look like Cruise could suffer the same fate as Absolute. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Super Lucky Guest

Hammy, you can walk around nude if the theme is skin night, or if it's after-hours on the weekend and anything is allowed. Check their website for the various themes. Also everyone should be filling the Cruise Club website's suggestion box with reminders to do more cleaning and to fix things which are broken.

On 18/07/2017 at 1:27 PM, LeanMature said:

If the place is filthy and badly maintained, younger guys may not come even it is free.  KB also have their free entry for age 18 - 25.  Cruise just trying to pull in those in their late 20s.  And that could be a fatal mistake.  If age 29 and below come in free and occupied most of the lockers, paying customers may not have the patience to wait out. Look like Cruise could suffer the same fate as Absolute. 

Got so crowded meh? Last time when they still have foam party also not that much people leh. I'm not sure about Saturday nowadays, but you only can see 15-20 ppl for the rest 6 days.

23 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

How is the crowd these days? Haven't entered for 3 months already. 

Any field report?

Not that much people even on Saturday nights, and most of good-looking guys are just chill around with friends, chitchat, play their phone or smoke? I think it's hard to find cuties compare with last time (LAST YEAR maybe?).  As what mentioned by others, the age of regulars are raising up. 

3 hours ago, 96miniboy said:

Not that much people even on Saturday nights, and most of good-looking guys are just chill around with friends, chitchat, play their phone or smoke? I think it's hard to find cuties compare with last time (LAST YEAR maybe?).  As what mentioned by others, the age of regulars are raising up. 

Heng ah didn't go, if not waste my time again...

Last year was already bad enough, out of 10 weekend nights I went last year, 9 nights I came back disappointed. many nights there wasn't even one young cute guy I could molest in maze with.

5 minutes ago, yokohamajin said:

Last year was already bad enough, out of 10 weekend nights I went last year, 9 nights I came back disappointed. many nights there wasn't even one young cute guy I could molest in maze with.

I just don't know where are the young cuties, I think the situation just became worse when after they changed the free entry time.

Guest cHILL
On ‎23‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:17 PM, yokohamajin said:

On ‎23‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:26 PM, 96miniboy said:

I just don't know where are the young cuties, I think the situation just became worse when after they changed the free entry time.

Even the entry is free, young cuties wouldn't want to go there to get molested.  I guess they prefer going to the gay bars to chill out and chit chat.

Guest Hello

Hey guys , I read from the website that it's cadet night today ? Would there be younger crowds today ? Also I would like to check if I can enter cruise in my uniform as I am coming straight from school. ( I am legal btw )

33 minutes ago, Guest Hello said:

Hey guys , I read from the website that it's cadet night today ? Would there be younger crowds today ? Also I would like to check if I can enter cruise in my uniform as I am coming straight from school. ( I am legal btw )

As long as you reach your legal age, you can wear whatever go inside, naked also can.

On 7/23/2017 at 6:30 PM, TwoChnBTMs said:

You can shower and foam every day at home, turn on heavy music...its your personal home party.

It's not the same.  Unless you are turned on by your own ass slippery by the foam.

On 7/24/2017 at 9:19 AM, Guest cHILL said:

Even the entry is free, young cuties wouldn't want to go there to get molested.  I guess they prefer going to the gay bars to chill out and chit chat.

From my knowledge of male nature, gays young and old want to go to saunas to molest and get molested.

You don't have any other place than bars to chill out and chit chat?

Guest Disease
9 minutes ago, Guest top said:

nice experience there..like dark area..sucked by few guys..finally cum in hot btm pinoy...jz get naked..in any event..hahhaa

Great for STDs and HIV to spread.

On 6/29/2017 at 11:41 AM, tomcat said:

Take your Prep, and wear two condoms. After BJ, go and gargle with Listerine Extra Strength.

Hi @tomcat, if you google, wearing 2 condoms is not a good idea.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q170473.html

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 8/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, Matamune42 said:

Anyone going today? How busy is Sunday?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• G_M locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest Not Traitstray

I am really angry now that a bunch of inconsiderate stupid idiots caused the Cruise Club Thread to be locked. They kept posting messages asking people to meet them at Cruise Club, which the moderators feel are personal ads, and locked the thread out of anger. Why can't people just behave themselves and respect the rules of the forum? On one hand, I think those guests have mental deficiencies or reading problems, but on the other hand, I wonder if they prefer Keybox, Shogun, or TMC, and purposely posted such messages to force the closure of the Cruise Club Thread?

If the issue is a lack of English comprehension, maybe the moderators should take this into account in general, and stop using the term "personal ad" because some people's English is not good enough to understand what it means. Maybe you all should instead change the rule to say DO NOT MAKE POSTS SEEKING TO MEET PEOPLE IN ANY SECTION EXCEPT THE PERSONALS SECTION. I know that is longer but there is no way people can claim they don't know what a "personal ad" is after reading that. It is very specific, and very clear, at a very basic level of English.

I wanted to complain about the dumbness of the lighting at Cruise Club on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Half of the maze on the second floor was too bright with sparking disco style lights which did not create any fun mood at all. The other half was completely dark to the point of being dangerous. It was impossible to see anything and people kept stumbling. That is ridiculous. Cruise Club needs to find a proper balance of soft lighting that allows customers to get a general idea of the person's face while also keeping the second floor reasonably dark. Not the stupidity they did.

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
15 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

The annual membership fee is what is stopping me from going on top of the statues

Oh, I didn't know about the annual fee and how much is that? no single entrance?

and It is so funny hearing your sharing, I m trying to visualise that as it is been good old times since I last stepped in

On ‎15‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:27 AM, Forbidden Vulpes said:

I've heard from multiple friends that cruise club isn't getting much customer, is it true?

20 hours ago, LeanMature said:

You paid to be pushed or slapped or twisted by the statures if you stare to touch. 

20 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

only Statues...u pay to get statutes

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Oh, I didn't know about the annual fee and how much is that? no single entrance?

PROMOTIONS / PRIVILEGES
● CRUISE is a private men’s club for ADULTS aged 18 and above.
● Annual membership is $10, renewable on a yearly basis.
● All members are entitled to free use of 1 locker, free-flow of mixed drinks at the cafe and 2 towels per day’s visit.
● FREE, unlimited re-entry daily for same day entry. Limited to 2 towels per day. Subsequent towels at $1 each.
● Complimentary passes are not valid on Special Events, Public Holidays & Public Holiday Eves. Privilege is at the discretion of the management.
● 1 FREE ENTRY to CRUISE during your birthday month for existing members only, redeemable at counter.
● REFER A FRIEND: Get a Free Visit Pass for yourself when you refer a new member to CRUISE!

Dear

That annual fee has been around for q some time alrdy

12 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

PROMOTIONS / PRIVILEGES
● CRUISE is a private men’s club for ADULTS aged 18 and above.
● Annual membership is $10, renewable on a yearly basis.
● All members are entitled to free use of 1 locker, free-flow of mixed drinks at the cafe and 2 towels per day’s visit.
● FREE, unlimited re-entry daily for same day entry. Limited to 2 towels per day. Subsequent towels at $1 each.
● Complimentary passes are not valid on Special Events, Public Holidays & Public Holiday Eves. Privilege is at the discretion of the management.
● 1 FREE ENTRY to CRUISE during your birthday month for existing members only, redeemable at counter.
● REFER A FRIEND: Get a Free Visit Pass for yourself when you refer a new member to CRUISE!

Guest not hiding
On 09/07/2017 at 2:40 PM, Guest Pooter said:

I went to cruise last night. The theme was Skin + Finger Light. They need to modify this event.

The colors of the finger lights were too similar. Blue for top and green for bottom. I think orange for flex but they only had green and blue when I arrived. I am flex but was in the mood to top so I chose blue. Anyway most guys didn't even use the lights so that defeats the purpose of the event.

I think they need to change to glowsticks. Those have to be cheaper than finger lights anyway. Make the colors more different from each other. Blue for top -- pink (or red or orange) for bottom -- white for flex. This makes it much easier to see what the guy wants than the similar blue and green.

Maybe set up the glowsticks so they attach to the locker key chains, rather than holding them.

yes good idea because blue and green is discriminating those with blue and green colour blindness! but not pink please for btms even if we want the bottom to be pink... can take red, blue and yellow...

anyway maybe the colour for flex already out of stock?

On 1/15/2018 at 4:06 PM, LeanMature said:

You paid to be pushed or slapped or twisted by the statures if you stare to touch. 

Even the cmi behave as statutes too from my observation of the saunas not only in cc.  But cc  has the most number of statues. Haha 

On 10/18/2017 at 1:00 PM, Guest Not Traitstray said:

I wanted to complain about the dumbness of the lighting at Cruise Club on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Half of the maze on the second floor was too bright with sparking disco style lights which did not create any fun mood at all. The other half was completely dark to the point of being dangerous. It was impossible to see anything and people kept stumbling. That is ridiculous. Cruise Club needs to find a proper balance of soft lighting that allows customers to get a general idea of the person's face while also keeping the second floor reasonably dark. Not the stupidity they did.

I have an idea to suggest to Cruise Club:

To have the different lights throughout the facility changing between bright and dark in a wavelike fashion, dimming in between.

A very predictable change with a periodicity of several minutes.

When light, one can see what is around.

When dimmer, one can plan and be aware of obstacles.

When dark, one can step into action.

This could easily dislodge the statues and make them move before they can put on spider webs :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Onlyme69

Maze was actually pretty beautifully lited up last night with very careful arrows to show direction as to where customers should go. Kudos to the staff for doing that on a lights out theme as it prevents patrons from bumping into each other and knowing where to go

On ‎17‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

Even the cmi behave as statutes too from my observation of the saunas not only in cc.  But cc  has the most number of statues. Haha 

cmi usually don't reject unless the one touching them are more cmi.   

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Guest Onlyme69 said:

Maze was actually pretty beautifully lited up last night with very careful arrows to show direction as to where customers should go. Kudos to the staff for doing that on a lights out theme as it prevents patrons from bumping into each other and knowing where to go

Staff that went around sticking the lightstick is cute and tall. Is he new never seen him b4

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic