Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest last report
4 hours ago, Guest criminals said:

Eventually, on Fri, Sat nights it was more crowded, but the last 3- 4 years after 8.30/ 9pm crowd dwindled. often only 20 pax left by 9.45pm ...

2) Did you count how many paying customers on Fri + Sat night? or how many entered only on free entry?

How to make profits if 70% go on free entry terms on Sat + Fri in the long term?

I don't mind if guys look for their match, but plenty of guys never ever went with someone but just standing at the wall. You saw the same guys standing when you left the place. I don't know what these guys wanted at Cruise?

The last 3 - 4 years the maze was empty and underutilised.

Yes, it might have been full by number of guys but a big part because of the free entry terms never had any interest to indulge into sexual activities.

I m surely not the ugly type but most standing around were never inclined to start any sexual activity.

I tried it until I let the guys standing around alone and didn't bother about them.

Let alone before  5 / 6 years back Cruise was a sure bet for finding a nice guy for fun. But the more recent years? Certainly not.

Beat round the bush review....summary ...still bad and empty.,...RIP Cruise Club

dated 29/10/2019

For all the cruisers,  there is one sauna less for you to cruise and for all the haters,  there is one avenue less for you to vent your anger. Probably GM will be closing down this thread soon? 

8 years is not a short time and we will bring with us all the nice and perhps not so nice memories that happen in cruise. 

11 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Do you know why the statues are specially being mentioned? Simply because of their attitudes and behaviour.

Their mentality of "I am the most handsome man in the universe , and should become Mr universe for my entire life, you lowly life forms are not fit to play with me ".

Then when people went over for friendly greeting and tackling, they looked away and not even mutter a sound. ( #statue #snobbish #actatas #acthighclass #untouchables #vase ) 

And when some itchy hands touchy they slapped the person hands (#guniang #saunamb #mb #flyswatter #slapexpert )

So people go sauna to play and have fun and they de stress and ITS A SAUNA YOU EXPECT GROPING AND TOUCHING but all you see and get are these types...  Many are paid patrons too, not forgetting its the most expensive entrance fee of all saunas. (And near to useless promotions and packages )

So what can we label them or brand them as? And they seem expensive because they are branded already. 

You can’t blame them if they don’t want you to touch them. You can’t force then to sleep with you if you’re not their type. 

You will see them next at Keybox. We all have a choice to sleep with whom we want to & that’s why we PAY to go in, not getting paid as massage boys to do for ANYONE.

*like*

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You can’t blame them if they don’t want you to touch them. You can’t force then to sleep with you if you’re not their type. 

You will see them next at Keybox. We all have a choice to sleep with whom we want to & that’s why we PAY to go in, not getting paid as massage boys to do for ANYONE.

2 hours ago, Square said:

Haters gonna hate.

RIP Cruise.

T'was fun while it lasted.

Thanks for all the good times.

Cruise already gone.

Next.? Keybox get ready.

You be next!!! 

Wow ... I thought this was fake news until I went to its official website to check it out. It seems to be true. Yesterday was the last and final day in its 8 years here. I have never even stepped foot inside even once before. But I heard a lot of positive things during the start and during its heydays. So sad I won't get to see it anymore.   

wp_mainimage_20191022_600x400_goodbye.jpg?w=590

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow ... I thought this was fake news until I went to its official website to check it out. It seems to be true. Yesterday was the last and final day in its 8 years here. I have never even stepped foot inside even once before. But I heard a lot of positive things during the start and during its heydays. So sad I won't get to see it anymore.   

Thank you and goodbye.   Remember, you cannot win a war without the captains and commanders, regardless how many cadets you have 'recruited.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest cheapsake
1 hour ago, Guest Cadet said:

It's just a sauna

Close down, go to another sauna for free lor

😄

Cheapskate LOSERS !!!!!  still want to spread such to other saunas ? 

Shogun and TMC till date have not fir FOC

No one in business om the world offers free, not even in China, HK, Taiwan, Malaysia or Thailand...thats why closes shop.

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Thank you and goodbye.   Remember, you cannot win a war without the captains and commanders, regardless how many cadets you have 'recruited.

Spot on.  Went on Sat as its free entry for cadets so gonna be crowded, there was a crowd but aint to the extent of unmovable.  The good situation about cruise gonna be rooms are always available.  Went on Sun to Keybox, thinking as aint any free entry for cadet for cruise club, these boys gonna be trying keybox.  It was crowded as well but damn, the rooms are always occupied.   Gonna have waited 15 mins before i got a room.

Thinking back, sometimes it aint a bad situation for Cruise to have such policy, as it inevitably provided keybox not having to deal with the statues situation.  Nights when keybox is having free entry for the boys, you do notice that those boys entering keybox were more inclined to play than pose, than those entering cruise given its free as well.  Well, we lamented at cruise club pricing policy, sometimes, it does create a benefit for its competitors. 

Guest GoodAdvise
2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

You should send this valuable advise to KB too before it is too late.. too many KB boys will lead the establishment come to this end. It's just a matter of time.

23 minutes ago, whitedick said:

Spot on.  Went on Sat as its free entry for cadets so gonna be crowded, there was a crowd but aint to the extent of unmovable.  The good situation about cruise gonna be rooms are always available.  Went on Sun to Keybox, thinking as aint any free entry for cadet for cruise club, these boys gonna be trying keybox.  It was crowded as well but damn, the rooms are always occupied.   Gonna have waited 15 mins before i got a room.

Thinking back, sometimes it aint a bad situation for Cruise to have such policy, as it inevitably provided keybox not having to deal with the statues situation.  Nights when keybox is having free entry for the boys, you do notice that those boys entering keybox were more inclined to play than pose, than those entering cruise given its free as well.  Well, we lamented at cruise club pricing policy, sometimes, it does create a benefit for its competitors. 

The atmosphere is contagious, just like when everybody keep silent, no one dare to talk. So when everyone start playing, you will feel out of place standing alone. 

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm not blaming them for not wanting to steep with but its their behaviour and attitude which I'm talking about. 

I think it's OK. 

Everyone reacts differently. Not everyone is there for friendly banter. They just wanna find someone decent to fuck. 

Just move on and don't be overly sensitive. 

Plenty of other statues to choose from. 

5 hours ago, Kimochi said:

I'm not blaming them for not wanting to steep with but its their behaviour and attitude which I'm talking about. 

On 10/28/2019 at 7:22 AM, CumdrinkNgo said:

Make sure don't ever hired these rude staffs of Cruise to Keybox.  Last day still trying to cheat. LPPL = Lang Pa Pa Lang ?

Wow that ridiculous of them to do so and the stupid club is closing what f**k need to pay the membership.Still try to suck every bit of it.Is totally medicore a and crap.

Guest unknown
On 10/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, Beefycub said:

RIP for now

Guess all the sauna goers can look forward to a new club in a couple of months. 

😁

new sauna?

On 10/29/2019 at 9:14 PM, Beefycub said:

I think it's OK. 

Everyone reacts differently. Not everyone is there for friendly banter. They just wanna find someone decent to fuck. 

Just move on and don't be overly sensitive. 

Plenty of other statues to choose from. 

It's the way you reject others that made the difference.  You don't have to be friendly, yet not aggressive. 

On 10/26/2019 at 9:56 AM, Btmbtm1069 said:

Did they ask u join membership? Why they dare to ask me. The short eyebrowless rude staff 

Yea he is extremely rude. Saw him trying to hook guys but got rejected left and right.

Is he the boss of cruise, why so haolian? Or is he just a pathetic loser who is part timing at cruise.

Keybox, pls dun hire such rude staff.

Guest KB Regular
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yea he is extremely rude. Saw him trying to hook guys but got rejected left and right.

Is he the boss of cruise, why so haolian? Or is he just a pathetic loser who is part timing at cruise.

Keybox, pls dun hire such rude staff.

His name is David.. Customers used to call him 鸡头 (Cockerel head) becoz he always gel his hair spiky high up 😂😂😂😂 when he was working in Club One Seven several years ago.. He used to work in Club One Seven before the premises was taken over by the current Keybox in Feb 2015.. He's very nice to you if you're his type & he's very very persistent in getting your contact number if he fancies you.. & he's very nasty to you if he doesn't like you, even to the extent of shouting at you even you're the paying customer.. The previous owner of Club One Seven (the old Angmoh Sam) knows about it but he just gave him verbal warning that's it!.. I believed CC Management knows about it but they just don't heck care!.. Sad!

The good looking youngsters these days are so busy on other platforms already.

They don't really need the saunas. 

That leaves only the mature crowd and balance youngsters who is willing to pay to get some action. 

Unless the new club does something different, it will probably be drawing the same old crowd. 

On 10/31/2019 at 7:48 AM, Guest Guest said:

Not new just a revamp of this place. New owner.targeting same crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is the counter rude fat bald uncle from Cruise too? If not, why KB also hired rude staff. 

His name is David.. Customers used to call him 鸡头 (Cockerel head) becoz he always gel his hair spiky high up 😂😂😂😂 when he was working in Club One Seven several years ago.. He used to work in Club One Seven before the premises was taken over by the current Keybox in Feb 2015.. He's very nice to you if you're his type & he's very very persistent in getting your contact number if he fancies you.. & he's very nasty to you if he doesn't like you, even to the extent of shouting at you even you're the paying customer.. The previous owner of Club One Seven (the old Angmoh Sam) knows about it but he just gave him verbal warning that's it!.. I believed CC Management knows about it but they just don't heck care!.. Sad!

he steals at the former club one seven. was transferred from club one seven cashier role to kitchen (cafe) role. everyone knows about this. still dare to act. 

holds a diploma from a local polytechnic. cannot find work outside. got no choice. still ba long long and act ya ya pa pa ya.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:39 AM, Square said:

The good looking youngsters these days are so busy on other platforms already.

They don't really need the saunas. 

That leaves only the mature crowd and balance youngsters who is willing to pay to get some action. 

Unless the new club does something different, it will probably be drawing the same old crowd. 

Hope the new club will be up and running soon to ease the big jam in KB.  The new management better study and not made the same fatal mistake of Cruise club.  

Guest confusion
On 11/2/2019 at 5:08 PM, Guest KB Regular said:

His name is David.. Customers used to call him 鸡头 (Cockerel head) becoz he always gel his hair spiky high up 😂😂😂😂 when he was working in Club One Seven several years ago.. He used to work in Club One Seven before the premises was taken over by the current Keybox in Feb 2015.. He's very nice to you if you're his type & he's very very persistent in getting your contact number if he fancies you.. & he's very nasty to you if he doesn't like you, even to the extent of shouting at you even you're the paying customer.. The previous owner of Club One Seven (the old Angmoh Sam) knows about it but he just gave him verbal warning that's it!.. I believed CC Management knows about it but they just don't heck care!.. Sad!

I think you are confusing the people. This guy who used to work at One Seven and worked at Cruise the past years is a guy in the 30s maybe now 40s and not balding. 

The 30s/ 40s guy has the problem not being able to converse properly in English. If he talks English it just naturally sounds rude because he talks in these short cut off sentences. 

From my view the slightly younger a bit bulkier guy but gym toned guy was mostly very rude and offensive and confused a gay sauna with a 3 star Michelin fancy restaurant in a 5 star hotel with his snobbish attitude.

The other 30s/40s spiky hair guy went to cruise himself at the maze and cubicle area after or between his shifts to seek for fun, I disliked this very much. 

Most guys were talking about the balding 60s guy. but to my knowledge he only worked at Keybox and never at any other place. 

On 10/29/2019 at 11:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

Will close this topic too.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic