Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

which sauna the steamroom always out of order ?

Cruise club seems nice as it is new it might take some time to get the $!^*| customers over to cruise, as u might realise that $!^*| is lacking in lot of areas nowadays. Its steamroom always out of order...... i hated when the guys on the lights of the rooms just to make others irritated in the dark corners, the chinese(PRC) boys they have hired espically the one up at the drinks side rude to the max, dont even know what is to work in service industry.And some how i have this feeling that bothe Cruise and Absoulte are under same management it just a matter of time they will tell u $!^*| is closed and they learning from their past towel club to $!^*| and now cruise lets see if absoulte do closed down soon.

Cruise club seems nice as it is new it might take some time to get the $!^*| customers over to cruise, as u might realise that $!^*| is lacking in lot of areas nowadays. Its steamroom always out of order...... i hated when the guys on the lights of the rooms just to make others irritated in the dark corners, the chinese(PRC) boys they have hired espically the one up at the drinks side rude to the max, dont even know what is to work in service industry.And some how i have this feeling that bothe Cruise and Absoulte are under same management it just a matter of time they will tell u $!^*| is closed and they learning from their past towel club to $!^*| and now cruise lets see if absoulte do closed down soon.

u mean same investor but differnt saunas? Why would $%^&^% close down? Biz no good meh(had not been there for yrs)?

Also , it seems that no-frills-sauna is the the trend, 1st TMC, then Shogun. S$10 & value for $.also no need to pay advance to stock up visit passes. can get ppl, happy. cannot get ppl still okay. not like paying more than $20 or more & then curse & swear if cannot get ppl. Pls guys, more authentic field report to get my lazy ass to move :) tks.

I had went to cruise club on 23 jan 2012 at about 9.30pm, i can said that it is a nice place and the place is big, but if they want to have more "guy" going to cruise club, they need to reduce the price a bit, if not it will be hard to maintain cruise club if only those common "guy" who always goes there. and they need to change the theme from time to time to attract different area of "guy" who have their own fetish :)

The theme of the night must be very clear, example if the night is sunday SUN / 12pm - Midnight BOOK IN SUNDAE (Towel) Military mayhem as state in cruise club website, cruise club must state clearly if the "guy"going there must wear something which Related to military example boots???? i understand that we are not allow to wear military uniform into those place but some people who got fetish in army BOOTs maybe can wear just the boots and show to the counter staff, and from there maybe will pay a lower rate, it is to attract more people to join in, rather than always raw or skin night or always cadets night.

we had to cater to all age of guys, i do feel that theme must always change as to have more people going to the club, if not the club will soon die off. If those guy who are around 30s to 40s, we had seen sooo many sauna club opend and closed over the last 10 years.... wonder if u all remember, Towel club, vclub, yclub, and some club which i forget their name, also closed down due to no people going to support them.

Some theme need to reajust the time as maybe the sunday SUN / 12pm - Midnight BOOK IN SUNDAE (Towel) Military mayhem should change to saturday...... reason is that sunday army guys need to book in to camp, and does they do enjoy the fun mah when the army guy need to book in on sunday. Why not change to saturday as BOOK OUT for army boys, as they can use the saturday to release their mind and stress in the club... than we can see more army guy with their military ON.... after that the next day they can book in with a fresh mind. Guess those guy who love military wonder if they like this planning loh.... :)

I had went to cruise club on 23 jan 2012 at about 9.30pm, i can said that it is a nice place and the place is big, but if they want to have more "guy" going to cruise club, they need to reduce the price a bit, if not it will be hard to maintain cruise club if only those common "guy" who always goes there. and they need to change the theme from time to time to attract different area of "guy" who have their own fetish :) The theme of the night must be very clear, example if the night is sunday SUN / 12pm - Midnight BOOK IN SUNDAE (Towel) Military mayhem as state in cruise club website, cruise club must state clearly if the "guy"going there must wear something which Related to military example boots???? i understand that we are not allow to wear military uniform into those place but some people who got fetish in army BOOTs maybe can wear just the boots and show to the counter staff, and from there maybe will pay a lower rate, it is to attract more people to join in, rather than always raw or skin night or always cadets night. we had to cater to all age of guys, i do feel that theme must always change as to have more people going to the club, if not the club will soon die off. If those guy who are around 30s to 40s, we had seen sooo many sauna club opend and closed over the last 10 years.... wonder if u all remember, Towel club, vclub, yclub, and some club which i forget their name, also closed down due to no people going to support them. Some theme need to reajust the time as maybe the sunday SUN / 12pm - Midnight BOOK IN SUNDAE (Towel) Military mayhem should change to saturday...... reason is that sunday army guys need to book in to camp, and does they do enjoy the fun mah when the army guy need to book in on sunday. Why not change to saturday as BOOK OUT for army boys, as they can use the saturday to release their mind and stress in the club... than we can see more army guy with their military ON.... after that the next day they can book in with a fresh mind. Guess those guy who love military wonder if they like this planning loh.... :)

Is this the accepted average standard of written English in Spore?

*shake head*

My first time to a gay sauna tonight....Cruise Club XD And on a Nude Night for a noob! XD

is nice right, best with military boots and that will be wonderful :)

anyone care to elaborate more on their nude night? no towel from the moment u enter or only restricted in the maze? I went for the underwear nite and discovered that the control wasn't really there. There r guys walking ard in towels and no staffs seems to be walking ard to ensure that people are in the right attire.

Hmmm......most guys were still cladded in the towels on Nude Night. I was working out in the gym in my towel mostly but had to do it in the buff at times due to the movement restrictions. Sometimes, I would walk buttnaked outside the showers area, too, like right after my jacuzzi or wash up. It's really okay since the entire place is nicely dimly lit so you don't feel so conscious. Some guys definitely walked around nude in the maze, too.

big place...alot of spaces can be use for other purposes...room for improvement...can create more facilities from within...take instance the 3rd floor...only a big bed in the middle...the both sides can add on to other stuff,..

I wonder where the internet terminal is. I didn't see it last night I was there. Some guys were f**king rather audibly in the maze's rooms, kinda hot hearing them :P

I was there too last night , the internet terminal was at the 3rd floor near the snack bar . I too heard moaning from the room , kinda hot but end up having a bj by someone in the dark maze . Don't have a chance to go to the room to top someone lah , cos they don't like chub guy , sigh !!!!!

I was there too last night , the internet terminal was at the 3rd floor near the snack bar . I too heard moaning from the room , kinda hot but end up having a bj by someone in the dark maze . Don't have a chance to go to the room to top someone lah , cos they don't like chub guy , sigh !!!!!

Actually, more than one room was moaning hee. I ended the night in one of the rooms, too.....with 3 other guys :P

By the way, just like to point out that Cruise Club is really a very short walk away from Outram MRT Station. Oddly enough, it's indicated on their website that you ought to come up via Exit G in which I tried and found that Exit H is really the nearer one. So guys going via Outram station might like to take note of this :)

I'll be going again this evening, hee :P

I suppose the cruisers were a mixed bunch and besides, I'm already meeting someone later at Cruise Club so if I get hitched with more guys my type, it's a bonus to me, if not, at least I still get to hear erotic f**king in the maze :P

Headin to cruise tonite, hope to get a 3-some or orgy fun! ;))

Update on Cruise Club visit last nite.

Entered @ around 8.15pm and found the place to be rather quiet.

There were not many guys about, I reckon less than 20.

It was supposed to be a short towel night, even though short towels were

issued bside the stairs near locker area, some guys were walking about

in their big towels. quite a damper... they entered from the shower area.

managed to pair with a mature hunk and got into 3-some with three

different pinoys.. on the whole, quite an eventful evening.

hope to check out this Saturday late evening crowd.

Update on Cruise Club visit last nite. Entered @ around 8.15pm and found the place to be rather quiet. There were not many guys about, I reckon less than 20. It was supposed to be a short towel night, even though short towels were issued bside the stairs near locker area, some guys were walking about in their big towels. quite a damper... they entered from the shower area. managed to pair with a mature hunk and got into 3-some with three different pinoys.. on the whole, quite an eventful evening. hope to check out this Saturday late evening crowd.

It's quite cute seeing some guys covering their family jewels with just the small hand towel walking around last night :P For me, I just held the towel in hand and walked around in the buff to save the hassle XD

Maybe some of the rooms' light were switched off, the maze seemed darker than Sat night, thus, it's a bit creepy walking through the maze and being followed by guys.

Edited by Azorius

I went to Cruise Club for the first time tonight and was completely disappointed. What a waste of 28 dollars to become a member & pay the entrance fee. Yes the place is clean and spaceous, and the lockers & outside shower area on the ground floor look very trendy.

But:

• No place upstairs to lounge/sit/lie down, only cubicles and corridors so walking & standing uncomfortly against the walls is pretty much it - I'm sorry Cruise Club but that's plain boring!
  • No place to have some good group fun (!) apart from the little dark room that is supposed to be a big glory hole and again thats all standing up
  • Nothing that remotely leans towards some BDSM play like OneSeven has or any other out of the box ideas
  • The small room with the big opening is behind a big curtain that opens up so far that everyone can see exactly who goes in and out; no mystery who might be about to make u happy - which is kinda the point of a glory hole isnt it?
    I must say the idea is great but that room should have been made bigger, the curtain smaller and less revealing (or the entrance should have a sort of U turn) to make it more exciting.
  • The corridors are spacious indeed but the lights are all white which gives it kind of a chilling feel. How bout some better ambient lighting there?
  • The steamroom downstairs has little one person seats - can't lie down for a bit of relaxing bonking/sucking et cetera

Overall, no complaints about the crowd, mostly local some foreign in various shapes & ages but seriously I left the place after about 1 hour out of shere boredom.

Why bother open a new sauna if you have nothing better to offer than any of the existing places? Really. So disappointed.

No place upstairs to lounge/sit/lie down, only cubicles and corridors so walking & standing uncomfortly against the walls is pretty much it - I'm sorry Cruise Club but that's plain boring!

The third level has a TV room with a big mattress, similar to the TV room in Shogun. I think it's a quite recent implementation.

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

I went to Cruise Club for the first time tonight and was completely disappointed. What a waste of 28 dollars to become a member & pay the entrance fee. Yes the place is clean and spaceous, and the lockers & outside shower area on the ground floor look very trendy. But:
  • No place upstairs to lounge/sit/lie down, only cubicles and corridors so walking & standing uncomfortly against the walls is pretty much it - I'm sorry Cruise Club but that's plain boring!
  • No place to have some good group fun (!) apart from the little dark room that is supposed to be a big glory hole and again thats all standing up
  • Nothing that remotely leans towards some BDSM play like OneSeven has or any other out of the box ideas
  • The small room with the big opening is behind a big curtain that opens up so far that everyone can see exactly who goes in and out; no mystery who might be about to make u happy - which is kinda the point of a glory hole isnt it? I must say the idea is great but that room should have been made bigger, the curtain smaller and less revealing (or the entrance should have a sort of U turn) to make it more exciting.
  • The corridors are spacious indeed but the lights are all white which gives it kind of a chilling feel. How bout some better ambient lighting there?
  • The steamroom downstairs has little one person seats - can't lie down for a bit of relaxing bonking/sucking et cetera

Overall, no complaints about the crowd, mostly local some foreign in various shapes & ages but seriously I left the place after about 1 hour out of shere boredom. Why bother open a new sauna if you have nothing better to offer than any of the existing places? Really. So disappointed.

Have you even ventured to the third floor where they have the huge movie room and cafe? Not to mention the jacuzzi at the ground floor. o.O That's where you can sit and relax. Also, why must Cruise Club have a BDSM theme like One Seven? Not everyone enjoys it, I'm one of them -_-

Edited by Azorius

This place may not be popular at the moment but they are running the club professionally. Clean towel, mint, soft drink, listerine, reliable hot shower, disinfectant in room, safety supplies, constant cleaning,,,etc. are provided.

Good place to bring friends for a relaxing evening, if you dont have one of your own.

I have visited this place during their free launch period and also a few paid visit. But I will not visit Cruise on a regular basis but only when I need a fresh environment. The red card will remain in my wallet.

Guest WondersAll

I think cruise club has everything what other suanas have like the jaccuzzi, steam room, cafe, big maze and many minor stuffs. They also have a tanning machine which none of the suanas ever have. Although there are still many areas to improve like the design of the caferia and theme night, but overall its decent and does not lose out as compare to Sauna A and Sauna K.

wahhhh i went to shogun last night and yes much people at shogun compare to cruise club... wonder if they can exchange location and fees :P

Based on the description, Cruise Club has better overall design than other saunas.

Any diff in the quality of men at both club?

R the guys at Cruise Club younger, fitter or just the regulars from sanua T/S/OS/?

Based on the description, Cruise Club has better overall design than other saunas. Any diff in the quality of men at both club? R the guys at Cruise Club younger, fitter or just the regulars from sanua T/S/OS/?

shogun got different type of guys...... and is about 80 people there loh when i reach around 11.30pm

wahhhh i went to shogun last night and yes much people at shogun compare to cruise club... wonder if they can exchange location and fees :P

I think location is very important. Shogun is well-hidden plus a lot of things to do just to go out for an hr - makan(cheap & good), shopping, look-see, etc. Cruise Club is a bit off(though it's still better than Sauna K/H/OS). It's not fair to Cruise Club, like Sauna K/OS, have better facilities & designs to lower their fees. Shogun & TMC are okay to charge the minimum because they only have steam room(not cafe, jacuzzi, etc). You get what u pay for. Are there about 40 ppl there at Cruise Club? It's still okay for a wknd. Which sauna gives u better sextisfaction? :/

I just came back from there. Think Sunday's crowd is better than Sat aftermidnight's crowd somehow. Unwittingly sparked off an orgy in the gloryhole area.....twice....when I ventured into there. One on my chest, one sucking my dick, one working on my ear, one licking my butt, I was like woahhhh. Felt like a King XD

Made 3 guys cum on 3 different encounters tonight XD

Edited by Azorius

I had went to cruise club on 23 jan 2012 at about 9.30pm, i can said that it is a nice place and the place is big, but if they want to have more "guy" going to cruise club, they need to reduce the price a bit, if not it will be hard to maintain cruise club if only those common "guy" who always goes there. and they need to change the theme from time to time to attract different area of "guy" who have their own fetish :)

The theme of the night must be very clear, example if the night is sunday SUN / 12pm - Midnight BOOK IN SUNDAE (Towel) Military mayhem as state in cruise club website, cruise club must state clearly if the "guy"going there must wear something which Related to military example boots???? i understand that we are not allow to wear military uniform into those place but some people who got fetish in army BOOTs maybe can wear just the boots and show to the counter staff, and from there maybe will pay a lower rate, it is to attract more people to join in, rather than always raw or skin night or always cadets night.

we had to cater to all age of guys, i do feel that theme must always change as to have more people going to the club, if not the club will soon die off. If those guy who are around 30s to 40s, we had seen sooo many sauna club opend and closed over the last 10 years.... wonder if u all remember, Towel club, vclub, yclub, and some club which i forget their name, also closed down due to no people going to support them.

Some theme need to reajust the time as maybe the sunday SUN / 12pm - Midnight BOOK IN SUNDAE (Towel) Military mayhem should change to saturday...... reason is that sunday army guys need to book in to camp, and does they do enjoy the fun mah when the army guy need to book in on sunday. Why not change to saturday as BOOK OUT for army boys, as they can use the saturday to release their mind and stress in the club... than we can see more army guy with their military ON.... after that the next day they can book in with a fresh mind. Guess those guy who love military wonder if they like this planning loh.... :)

i do agree.. sat theme should be book out dayz for NSF in uniform..

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic