Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Hi guys.,

would like to explore Cruise club on saturday or sunday by 12 pm - 3pm

i am new to gay sauna anyone there to guide me and help me out all new things to explore there. 

For info i am ind 32,177,68

with a good stamina on my 7" boner.

Guest lastdraw

i finally plucked up the courage to visit Cruise all by myself yesterday night after the influence of alcohol lol. 

anyway, the entire experience was so perplexing. 

could i ask, what is the general etiquette in the maze?

how do you drop hints to another person whom you want to know better, other than to talk to the person directly (which could be hard when there are so many people around)? 

also, for people who just stood like statues, are they just waiting for people to approach them, or are they on the lookout too? how do you let a statue know that you are interested? just grope?? haha sounds so absurd

haha all you senpais please teach.

Edited by lastdraw

Guest 72%dark
8 hours ago, lastdraw said:

i finally plucked up the courage to visit Cruise all by myself yesterday night after the influence of alcohol lol. 

how do you drop hints to another person whom you want to know better, other than to talk to the person directly (which could be hard when there are so many people around)? 

also, for people who just stood like statues, are they just waiting for people to approach them, or are they on the lookout too? how do you let a statue know that you are interested? just grope?? haha sounds so absurd

There are direct answers to your questions, but I’m not sure if it’s worth going over because I honestly think you’ll have better luck going to a sauna overseas. I think we have a very antisocial sauna ‘culture’ in Sg, where by and large most patrons don’t approach each other with a basic sense of amity.

I just visited again after a long time and had an epiphany of sorts. I used to feel so affected whenever I went and would get rejected by everyone I found hot. Tonight was the same; got rejected by all the people I was most attracted to. But because I wasn’t so desperate to get laid, I spent a lot of time just observing, and I suddenly noticed just how uptight many of the people there were, how hostile and unhappy they looked. Strangers hardly ever smiled at or acknowledged each other in the maze; simple pleasantries were all dispensed with. I saw so many guys with killer bods and/or handsome faces, but they spent the whole night stalking past each other stiff and stony-faced. They weren’t just rejecting me, they were rejecting each other. (I couldn’t understand why.) Ironic how we often use the word ‘fun’ euphemistically, but so little actual fun and enjoyment seemed to be happening. The whole ambience was so sullen. I realized then that I no longer felt like I was missing out. I no longer felt interested in those guys. Instead, I had a really good time with a few friendly guys, some of whom I had met and talked to before. In the end I didn’t have much sex and didn’t even have an orgasm, but I think I probably enjoyed my evening more than a lot of those hunks I saw tonight.

So I think if I could give only one piece of advice to sauna-goers, it would be, “Guys, loosen up! Be nice and play nice. You’ll enjoy yourself more.”

8 hours ago, 72%dark said:

There are direct answers to your questions, but I’m not sure if it’s worth going over because I honestly think you’ll have better luck going to a sauna overseas. I think we have a very antisocial sauna ‘culture’ in Sg, where by and large most patrons don’t approach each other with a basic sense of amity.

I just visited again after a long time and had an epiphany of sorts. I used to feel so affected whenever I went and would get rejected by everyone I found hot. Tonight was the same; got rejected by all the people I was most attracted to. But because I wasn’t so desperate to get laid, I spent a lot of time just observing, and I suddenly noticed just how uptight many of the people there were, how hostile and unhappy they looked. Strangers hardly ever smiled at or acknowledged each other in the maze; simple pleasantries were all dispensed with. I saw so many guys with killer bods and/or handsome faces, but they spent the whole night stalking past each other stiff and stony-faced. They weren’t just rejecting me, they were rejecting each other. (I couldn’t understand why.) Ironic how we often use the word ‘fun’ euphemistically, but so little actual fun and enjoyment seemed to be happening. The whole ambience was so sullen. I realized then that I no longer felt like I was missing out. I no longer felt interested in those guys. Instead, I had a really good time with a few friendly guys, some of whom I had met and talked to before. In the end I didn’t have much sex and didn’t even have an orgasm, but I think I probably enjoyed my evening more than a lot of those hunks I saw tonight.

So I think if I could give only one piece of advice to sauna-goers, it would be, “Guys, loosen up! Be nice and play nice. You’ll enjoy yourself more.”

Hostile and unhappy aptly describe Cruise club.  They were there to play stature and hard to get.  I guess you left this place an unhappy person too even you enter it in a good and happy mood.  Other saunas may have less hunky or hot guys but people attitude there are not uptight and conceited.

Don't read and response to guests' post

18 hours ago, lastdraw said:

Some statues are waiting to hunt, some waiting for people to hit them up.

If you are interested, just stand next to them and touch them. If they walk away, push you away that means they are not interested. Otherwise...

Guest Magic fingers
3 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

Some statues are waiting to hunt, some waiting for people to hit them up.

If you are interested, just stand next to them and touch them. If they walk away, push you away that means they are not interested. Otherwise...

If you touch them, they will turn into gold if you are a kind and genuine person, stone if you evil and nasty.

Guest not hiding

I don't find it's only the sauna culture here. It's on many areas in PLU life in Singapore. People just bizarre. Social etiquette missing for many... the younger the guys even worse. I always wonder why guys in Saunas can't signal to the other that they're not interested? Singaporeans say sorry for so many occassions but the gays stay numb to the other...

Actually the ettiquette of people I met so far online and offline are generally not bad, except for a few.

It depends on perspective I suppose. Younger or not, respect brings respect. I would not agree that local gays are numb to each other. As always, be the change we want to be, lamenting why others are not better will not bring the change we need.

11 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

I don't find it's only the sauna culture here. It's on many areas in PLU life in Singapore. People just bizarre. Social etiquette missing for many... the younger the guys even worse. I always wonder why guys in Saunas can't signal to the other that they're not interested? Singaporeans say sorry for so many occassions but the gays stay numb to the other...

You can't signal in the dark. There is very minimum eye contact. So you have to touch and see the reflexes.  Touch in a brighter area, so you have a good view of each other. 

Guest SO MANY SALTY AUNTIES!!!

Did it ever occur to anyone that you get rejected because NOBODY LIKES YOU? YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH.   Plain and simple. So instead of complaining about these statues,  why not try to make yourself look good ,  like,  working out for example. from then until now,  all ive read in this forum is unattractive guys complaining how guys in the sauna rejected them,  boo hoo!!!

Guest lastdraw

ee you very mean leh. can you be kinder w your words? you are a human for a reason, you are made to feel for a reason. 

Edited by lastdraw

Guest not hiding
On 29/01/2018 at 11:30 AM, LeanMature said:

You can't signal in the dark. There is very minimum eye contact. So you have to touch and see the reflexes.  Touch in a brighter area, so you have a good view of each other. 

wasn't talking about the dark areas... I mean if someone follows me on the corridors or so. I would be pleased but say "sorry" to the guy if not my type.... for those "statues" probably there just the narcistic type and just want to be admired and probably jerk in front of a mirror...

On 1/30/2018 at 9:20 AM, Guest not hiding said:

wasn't talking about the dark areas... I mean if someone follows me on the corridors or so. I would be pleased but say "sorry" to the guy if not my type.... for those "statues" probably there just the narcistic type and just want to be admired and probably jerk in front of a mirror...

The statues must be pleased only if they are followed and admired by those they like. Otherwise they are probably frustrated to be bothered by a majority of subhumans.

On 09/02/2018 at 1:55 PM, camus said:

yes. no towels on level 2 and 3 after 7

for skin night, do most people use hand and cover? or let it hang out? 

Guest Gong gong
Just now, camus said:

some just walk around proudly showing their erections.

some cover. really depends on the person.

27 minutes ago, Guest HArryH said:

for skin night, do most people use hand and cover? or let it hang out? 

Better not go . The statues there like to slap probing hands. 

Many customers who are ordinary looking get slapped hard when they want to touch the statues . Don't be the first case of serious injury after being bitch slapped by preening peacocks statues .

tenor.gif?itemid=4188913

33 minutes ago, Guest Gong gong said:

Better not go . The statues there like to slap probing hands. 

Many customers who are ordinary looking get slapped hard when they want to touch the statues . Don't be the first case of serious injury after being bitch slapped by preening peacocks statues .

tenor.gif?itemid=4188913

I had heard a very loud slap in the maze. I couldn't see as it was dark and a distant away but the slap was louder than the music. 

Guest Tricks and more tricks
On 17/02/2018 at 3:45 AM, Guest guest said:

vincent was the short malaysian boyish staff formerly from kb. because being fired for dishonesty, now working in cruise. somemore lied of loosing passport to kb john when asked to work during the remainding days of work. terrible. 

Cheating and lying just about sums up a regular malaysian’s work ethics. 

Hi guys, I haven’t been to cruise before so I want to ask about the membership:

1. What kind of information do you need to provide for the membership registration? It’ll be great if someone could give an account of the registration process.

2. Also, is the membership optional and are there options for one time entry? Cause I can’t seem to find the rates for non-members. 

Thanks a bunch!

Edited by Geekout

4 hours ago, Geekout said:

Hi guys, I haven’t been to cruise before so I want to ask about the membership:

1. What kind of information do you need to provide for the membership registration? It’ll be great if someone could give an account of the registration process.

2. Also, is the membership optional and are there options for one time entry? Cause I can’t seem to find the rates for non-members. 

Thanks a bunch!

Your IC and phone number. 

Thanks for the info @yokohamajin 

FYI for newbies: Apparently, everyone requires a membership for entry and they need your IC just for your name and age verification (for pricing purposes) - not your IC number. Then your hp no. will be your membership ID. 

So fascinating to observe people in the sauna- what a ‘statuesque’ night! 

Edited by Geekout

On 2/22/2018 at 9:20 AM, Geekout said:

If the temperature at Cruise is not too high, they could have a wax museum make them a bunch of statues of gorgeous guys to place along the cruising area, and they would not need to give free entry to the human statues.

On ‎22‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:20 PM, Geekout said:

FYI for newbies: Apparently, everyone requires a membership for entry and they need your IC just for your name and age verification (for pricing purposes) - not your IC number. Then your hp no. will be your membership ID. 

wow.so money spinning .." new membership " for wax musuem

On 22/02/2018 at 10:20 PM, Geekout said:

As long as they don't photocopy your IC.  Under the new data protection law, only government authorities and building security can demand for IC. 

On 2/25/2018 at 10:45 PM, Guest SaunaGoer said:

Cruise long time never have bubble party already!

This is a marketing trick used by most company to attract and build customer base. Once their customer base is built, there would be bare minimum activities which require more manpower, in this case, the bubble foam party.  Do not expect to have one anytime soon. In fact, most of their facilities are run down, mattress tearing, jacuzzi water not warm enough, computer not working, etc. In fact, they are so desperate as to employ one Malaysian named Vincent, who was fired from Keybox for some counter-releated dishonesty issues. Cruise is just set up not to make money. Their three main boss behind all have F&B businesses outside. Most days, they only break-even their sales only. What to do? 

Guest not hiding
On 09/02/2018 at 9:33 AM, sks1001 said:

R the guys really going fully naked ( no towel) during skin night???

no! They wear specs n hopefully condoms...

Guest not hiding
On 13/02/2018 at 1:28 PM, LeanMature said:

I had heard a very loud slap in the maze. I couldn't see as it was dark and a distant away but the slap was louder than the music. 

nah. it was the slap from the bf who discovered at the maze touching a dick that it's his bf...

Guest not hiding
On 24/02/2018 at 6:26 AM, Steve5380 said:

If the temperature at Cruise is not too high, they could have a wax museum make them a bunch of statues of gorgeous guys to place along the cruising area, and they would not need to give free entry to the human statues.

Wow; the first gay themed Madame Tussauds in Singapore... the pink dollar mission is coming back. Let's get some SPRING funding, as to Internationalisation: unfortunately you Singapoleans don't like foreign talent; but can some Singapolean engineering chaps invent some automation equipment to make the wax statues instantly come when you smile at them...

5 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

Wow; the first gay themed Madame Tussauds in Singapore... the pink dollar mission is coming back. Let's get some SPRING funding, as to Internationalisation: unfortunately you Singapoleans don't like foreign talent; but can some Singapolean engineering chaps invent some automation equipment to make the wax statues instantly come when you smile at them...

There is reason for optimism about the future.

Perfection in the techniques of artificial reality could lead to sexual robots that could act and feel like real persons. And a collection of adjustable settings could allow to select if top or bottom, hunk or twink, hairy or clean, ethnicity, age, language, etc. etc.

Guest not hiding
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

There is reason for optimism about the future.

Perfection in the techniques of artificial reality could lead to sexual robots that could act and feel like real persons. And a collection of adjustable settings could allow to select if top or bottom, hunk or twink, hairy or clean, ethnicity, age, language, etc. etc.

but the current research comes to the result that sex robots lead not only to inability for human intercourse but increased impotence as the brain functions lose sex appetite etc....

6 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

but the current research comes to the result that sex robots lead not only to inability for human intercourse but increased impotence as the brain functions lose sex appetite etc....

Which "research" ??

Way too many bitter and unfair comments about the so called statues. If you are more aware of your own physiques and looks, you will look for people of similar kind and it will be much easier to get what you need.

Those 'statues' also click with their own types if they see one, and what's wrong with being a bit choosy instead of being a total slut and whoring themselves on whoever available? Everyone just has to learn to better cope with rejections.  

7 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Way too many bitter and unfair comments about the so called statues. If you are more aware of your own physiques and looks, you will look for people of similar kind and it will be much easier to get what you need.

Those 'statues' also click with their own types if they see one, and what's wrong with being a bit choosy instead of being a total slut and whoring themselves on whoever available? Everyone just has to learn to better cope with rejections.  

lol... lots of sour grapes aunties here mah..

17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I don't think it is unfair to criticize the statues for ugly slapping those who touch them.  If they are so picky about being touched they should not stand there, or should put on some clothes.

And why would the "gorgeous statues" stand around so long if they click with each other?   If it were like that, as soon as a second statue comes it would click with the first.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic