Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Guest

Its a full house; had a smashing evening. In the goodie bag, there is 1 mid size towel, 1 Day pass expiry end March 2012. Thank you Cruise Club for your generosity. I will refer even more member to you.

excutive order? mean?? where executive wear? Azorius u came in 15th?

Usually, if you were to come in executive wear, it's $5 off ya entry fee after 6pm. Since I got the free pass on 15th, well, why not? I like dipping in the jacuzzi XD

Edited by Azorius

Hmm didn't get any goodie bag. Guess I was late! Hehe.

Just wondering if a long sleeve shirt and jeans is considered executive wear. My work doesn't require me to wear totally formal. Hehe.

Has anybody been to executive order nights? Do we wear the executive attire throughout? HOT HOT HOT! #Fetish

Edited by ewannatic

putting condom on the dick.. hmm wont it be like 5 or 6 condoms on a dick.. is like so ouch... 1 condom on me is tight enuff le...cant imagine condoms..

No...they were putting it on to the actual models' hot dicks....quite a sight. Everyone looked like they won lottery XD

Hmm didn't get any goodie bag. Guess I was late! Hehe. Just wondering if a long sleeve shirt and jeans is considered executive wear. My work doesn't require me to wear totally formal. Hehe. Has anybody been to executive order nights? Do we wear the executive attire throughout? HOT HOT HOT! #Fetish

I doubt the jeans would be counted. You need pants =P And no, everyone would still be wrapped in towels once inside =P

putting condom on the dick.. hmm wont it be like 5 or 6 condoms on a dick.. is like so ouch... 1 condom on me is tight enuff le...cant imagine condoms..

Of coz not, hee. They would remove the condom for the next guy to place theirs on =P

I doubt the jeans would be counted. You need pants =P And no, everyone would still be wrapped in towels once inside =P

Oh shucks! Okay I don't care I shall leave my shirt n pants on while walking in the maze. No point having executive order if people still strip to the towels.

Guest ReturnRoad

No...they were putting it on to the actual models' hot dicks....quite a sight. Everyone looked like they won lottery XD

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! Why i wasn't at there at the movie room, the afa hunks are fxxking hot!

Let me get this straight: were the models themselves the afa reps (from afa), or did afa employ outside models to act as guinea pigs?

Edited by sentai

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Guest Transfer

I have a free pass on Thu, 15 Mar, but I will not be going.

Wonder whether the pass is transferable, I can give to any member who wants to go.

Those "dicks" are not real dicks. I know one of the models involved. The models are not staff of Afa. They are engaged for the job. ^_^

What do you mean, "not real dicks"? And are the models gay?

What do you mean, "not real dicks"? And are the models gay?

The models wore swimming trunks and then they fastened plastic "dicks" onto their groin area. The models then wear boxers to hide the dick-fasterners. The plastic dick is then made to hang out of the front opening of the boxers. From a distance away, people can mistake those plastic dicks as real dicks.

The models wore swimming trunks and then they fastened plastic "dicks" onto their groin area. The models then wear boxers to hide the dick-fasterners. The plastic dick is then made to hang out of the front opening of the boxers. From a distance away, people can mistake those plastic dicks as real dicks.

So the models were not naked? Sorry, curious for more info coz not I was not there.

Usually, if you were to come in executive wear, it's $5 off ya entry fee after 6pm. Since I got the free pass on 15th, well, why not? I like dipping in the jacuzzi XD

i went during their soft launch, tried their jacuzzi ard midnite... it was quiet, me and my god-bro.. the staffs was kind enuff to come in and turn on for us :P

dark maze is great,cos there is a raised platform... kinky though..

hmm.. eh... cruise dun mean that we wear executive wear and walk ard rite? ?? sorry for asking.. just making things clear here :)

i went during their soft launch, tried their jacuzzi ard midnite... it was quiet, me and my god-bro.. the staffs was kind enuff to come in and turn on for us :P dark maze is great,cos there is a raised platform... kinky though.. hmm.. eh... cruise dun mean that we wear executive wear and walk ard rite? ?? sorry for asking.. just making things clear here :)

For Executive Order on Monday, if you come in ya executive wear after 6pm, you pay $15 instead of $20. As stated, once inside, you will then be required to use the towel and not in ya executive attire. Interestingly, on Monday, those between 18-29yo pay only $10 per entry all day, regardless if you are in executive wear or not.

Yes. I believe everybody who went on last Friday was issued a free pass this Thursday. Not sure about those who went on last Saturday and Sunday though.

I went on sat, and was issued the free passed.

Guest cruisy

was there yesterday night. i have to say, for a young guys enter for free night, it was pretty empty. the past few times i have gone it is also not very crowded. it was only super duper crowded and packed during the first few nights it opened when entry was free (just pay for membership $10).

their space is also very big and the renovation must have cost a bomb seeing as how nice the place is. i'm sure the rent is quite ex. i wonder how long they can last if every night also not so crowded.

was there yesterday night. i have to say, for a young guys enter for free night, it was pretty empty. the past few times i have gone it is also not very crowded. it was only super duper crowded and packed during the first few nights it opened when entry was free (just pay for membership $10).

their space is also very big and the renovation must have cost a bomb seeing as how nice the place is. i'm sure the rent is quite ex. i wonder how long they can last if every night also not so crowded.

Usually its crowded on fri and sun nights..

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic