Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

6 minutes ago, lastdraw said:

Finally saw how cruise looks like from the outside. Still not courageous enough to step in LOL

1st visit jio a friend to go with you.

Guest at Cruise Club
18 minutes ago, lastdraw said:

Finally saw how cruise looks like from the outside. Still not courageous enough to step in LOL

Please don't be intimidated! Like MadMan said, you can bring a friend. That's what I did for my first visit. Made it less scary.

11 hours ago, lastdraw said:

Anyone kind enough to show me around? :) 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest Guest
On 23 July 2016 at 3:29 PM, Guest Touch said:

I had once touched the thigh of one guy whom I fancy at the maze but he twisted my finger very hard.  I felt the pain for a few days.  Why are some guys so violent in the sauna?  If he really don't want to be touch, better hang a signboard over his neck  - "Don't touch me". 

Probably he just got rejected earlier, feeling hurt and releasing his anger to u

Some people dont really know when to stop.

There was a chub guy who would always go around, looking at ppl with his hungry eyes and start to touch them. It happened to me before, 1st touch - ok just move away a bit from my standing spot, he came closer and kept touching my body for 2nd time so I walked away. The 3rd time he followed me and touched again so I grabbed his finger and twisted his finger and said "Enough" until he couldn't stand the pain and say sorry. 

There were some other uncles even more rude than that, they just go pass by and grab ur balls like they would squeeze it quick and hard. 

Those people deserve some twisted fingers. 

Edited by watdehell

not just uncles and chubs, but for anyone-not-your-type, just need to tell them clearly u are not interested and don't bother me.

yes, they may circle back for a sneak grab or start some mindless chat, but no harm otherwise.

and some of them actually just wanted a hug, which i've no probs - free hugs for all.

twisting someone's finger is uncalled for.

19 minutes ago, watdehell said:

There was a chub guy who would always go around, looking at ppl with his hungry eyes and start to touch them. It happened to me before, 1st touch - ok just move away a bit from my standing spot, he came closer and keep touch my body for 2nd time so I walked away. The 3rd time he follow me and touched again so I grabbed his finger and twisted his finger and said "Enough" until he couldn't stand the pain and say sorry. 

There were some other uncles even more rude that than, they just go pass by and grab ur balls like they would squeeze it quick and hard. 

Guest sauna goer
45 minutes ago, watdehell said:

There was a chub guy who would always go around, looking at ppl with his hungry eyes and start to touch them. It happened to me before, 1st touch - ok just move away a bit from my standing spot, he came closer and keep touch my body for 2nd time so I walked away. The 3rd time he follow me and touched again so I grabbed his finger and twisted his finger and said "Enough" until he couldn't stand the pain and say sorry. 

There were some other uncles even more rude that than, they just go pass by and grab ur balls like they would squeeze it quick and hard. 

21 minutes ago, numchucks said:

not just uncles and chubs, but for anyone-not-your-type, just need to tell them clearly u are not interested and don't bother me.

yes, they may circle back for a sneak grab or start some mindless chat, but no harm otherwise.

and some of them actually just wanted a hug, which i've no probs - free hugs for all.

Seriously, undecided which is a better option.  One is tolerant but ruthless and the other direct but compassionate. 

44 minutes ago, numchucks said:

Imagine your (watdehell) fingers are the ones being twisted

Edited by bigdanbeam

12 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Imagine your (watdehell) fingers are the ones being twisted

I don't need to put myself in that scenario because I don't touch and grab people with such manner. Do you know what is "private bubble" (Proxemics) ? 

13 hours ago, numchucks said:

There are some people you know that you won't be able to be nice with them, cos once you're nice they would take it for granted and do something even worse. Unless u're really a kind and warm hearted person that can hug anyone - from chub to pervy uncles which I can't do that. 

Guest Cruise-hi
On 7/29/2016 at 8:58 AM, watdehell said:

I think i know which chub you talking about.. hes a bit cranky and weird. He doesnt seem to know what is e meaning of rejection. Personal hygiene wise, i really dont like him to touch everyone, and starts touching me too.

Guest Cruise-hi

Searching for Ivan.. who is about to enlist. We met at cruise earlier.

couldnt find you after i was out of the toilet.

was there last week to try out, had a bit of time and needed to let off some steam.

Steam room was really small and not warm enough like Ten Men's. the maze is darker and the rooms are well equiped with sanitizer and even lube!.. lube oh my. i had a great time lubing myself in the room and fisting my hole. Shower area was ok, but has a certain smell.

The top floor has a really huge cafe/pantry for free flow drinks and to sit around. There is even a mini gym (really mini) but probably can guess those who like to admire bods can hang around. There are alot of guys past 5 who hang around at the maze and yes the lights really need some fixing in some places. 

The jacuzzi was not bad but quite under-used. the toilets are smaller but acceptable - good for cleaning out before or after a session.

I was surprised too that condoms were found in various places.. 

6 hours ago, miasma said:

Is it OK to wear glasses in here? I can't see without them and I don't have contacts :(

I guess the only place I can't go into is the steam room?

some gays love guys wearing specs

you might just be a hit there lol

Have had some good experiences at Cruise. Once, I went into a private room with a hunky Caucasian guy from Adelaide with a rugby player's build. Spent ages just kissing and worshipping his hairy chest and playing with his large kuku. In the end, I came but he didn't, presumably because he wanted to sample other Oriental guys.

During my most recent visit, there was a fair skinned Oriental guy who looked mainland Chinese. Initially, he rebuffed my touches but later on, agreed to go into a room either me. Again, I just spent ages on top of him, passionately kissing him and rubbing and kissing all over his extremely smoothe body. In the end, he sucked me off to ejaculation.

The funny thing was, after we had done the deed, we spoke briefly and he had a Filippino accent. Must have been Filippino Chinese

4 hours ago, Tommy vietnam said:

G_M too fierce. There will be no one want to post their own opinion on it.

Hello Tommy,

Why don't you ask these people why don't they follow the forum rules instead they keep breaking the house rules even after many warnings?

Don't blame the mod for being fierce. They deserved what they get. 

On 06/08/2016 at 2:32 PM, yokohamajin said:

I don't mind people touching me in the maze, but I find it disturbing that uncles like to molest during shower, I always couldn't shower in peace, sometimes i left without showering.

If someone insists on touching u when u already indicated no, I think u can seek help from the staff

9 hours ago, crazydude92 said:

Anyone interested in staying over tody?

1 warning post. Had been previously warned.

The next ad will meant suspension from forum

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest Peh Xinyi
On 10/08/2016 at 5:42 PM, Tommy vietnam said:

G_M too fierce. There will be no one want to post their own opinion on it.

Hahahahahahaha totally agree LOL

7 hours ago, Benjamin Koh said:

Can go together ;) never been there before

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

GM 

Guest Fullmonty21

HI I am sending this message to the management of Cruise Club. After almost 1.5 years yesterday i wanted to visit Cruise club due to the full monty. I even convince my Friend who is 30s to come with me where he have to pay so much to enter and i convince him to share the cost as i could enter at free cost. But what waited was full of disappointment.

1. At 730 pm we were shocked that there isnt much crowd  and most are young crowd , probably it is due to free entry

2. after we went up to have fun we got another shock almost all rooms they have removed the beds so even u get into the room , u jollywell stand and do yr fun.

3. The floors are so sticky its not because of yesterday play rather you know its not been clean for days.

4. oh i must say that none of the rooms have condoms, i wonder they decide not to provide or its just that yesterday they dont have stock but for what ever reason this is fucking unacceptable for the amount this fellows are charging.

within an hour both me and my fren decide to leave Cruise as we felt its just too yucky.

It just tell me 1 thing now about the club, they are now going all means to cut cost as their patrons are most free entry and the older ones are not patronising Cruise as it is too expensive. You better do something if you seriously wants to be in the business or else matter of time you will be force to exit. .

Hey guys, I am a 19 year old Chinese Twink, Slim body. Not sissy HAHA and a decent personality? :) I am thinking of going to cc, would I be look down upon and have low market value? Hehe just curious :P

21 hours ago, Guest Boy19 said:

Hey guys, I am a 19 year old Chinese Twink, Slim body. Not sissy HAHA and a decent personality? :) I am thinking of going to cc, would I be look down upon and have low market value? Hehe just curious :P

Eh, the people who appreciates twinks are older people. you will be high market value at some other saunas bah.

Tall twink still got value. haha. btw, not meant to be discouraging ok. Saunas are hit and misses, some days you beg also can't get a dick to suck. Just go there enjoy the facilities.

59 minutes ago, keyboard said:

Eh, the people who appreciates twinks are older people. you will be high market value at some other saunas bah.

Tall twink still got value. haha. btw, not meant to be discouraging ok. Saunas are hit and misses, some days you beg also can't get a dick to suck. Just go there enjoy the facilities.

My feeling that Cruise is more for the muscular or gymfit type...

recently... they have quite alot of nude night. i dun really like nudes. not sure if majorities likes nude. just wondering. 

btw their jacuzzi spoiled for weeks now. really like the jacuzzi when its working properly tho.

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

Guest Curious
30 minutes ago, Eukay said:

recently... they have quite alot of nude night. i dun really like nudes. not sure if majorities likes nude. just wondering. 

btw their jacuzzi spoiled for weeks now. really like the jacuzzi when its working properly tho.

The bed still there?

1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

The bed still there?

What do you mean?... the bed is always there. i nvr encounter no bed in cc.

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

On 7/10/2016 at 7:54 AM, Guest Guest said:

Keybox staff are more polite than Cruise Club.

At least they have no double standards  ...AMDK or Asian...etc

IN Cruise Club....they will greet AMDK with a smile and SIR......Asians ...they heckcare and show a sulky face.

Yap I'm totally agree, last time i went in with the damn voucher for free, after that i coming out for the second towel and the staff told that i need paid due to that day is one of the event day ~I feel WHAT THE FUCK ?! Why u didnt tell me when I go in and accept my voucher?! And why u set the voucher time at an event day for ? IS THAT CALL CHEATING?!  And insist want me to paid and said he also got mistake not telling me, I wonder what he mean "he also got mistake"? Not he need to take the full responsibility that not telling me that?! And tell me if i not paid, he need to paid for that. For me is non of my business but my Taiwanese too kind and ask me forget it and paid but $20+ almost 30 per entry really suck service ~!  Till then i never go there anymore, ridiculous~! 

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic