Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

1 hour ago, Skinny said:

Hi. Im free today anyone??

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

18 minutes ago, G_M said:

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Noted admin sorry for that.

I went cruise club at a time where I am supposed to be given a free pass, but was given a $5 discount voucher instead.

The staff said the $5 discount voucher is the free pass. And he said the website is wrong.

Anyone had similar experience?

Have not visited Cruise for years but visited them last week. Layout still the same as before but the poor maintenance reminded me of why I did not want to visit all this time. Private rooms had bins overflowing with toilet paper without any staff making their round to clear. Steam Room has slimy walls, jacuzzi was slimy too and in addition to that the water was cold. Maze had what look like pieces of electrical tape pasted here and there and some walls look painted and some look like it was patched up. Some of the light bulbs use were too bright for the maze as well. Clearly they shows no interest in maintaining the place. Quite sad. Looks like I will just have to forget about the place even thou I paid to renew my membership. Such a waste, if Cruise management reads this, I hope that they will make an effort to improve.

24 minutes ago, Guest Visitor said:

Have not visited Cruise for years but visited them last week. Layout still the same as before but the poor maintenance reminded me of why I did not want to visit all this time. Private rooms had bins overflowing with toilet paper without any staff making their round to clear. Steam Room has slimy walls, jacuzzi was slimy too and in addition to that the water was cold. Maze had what look like pieces of electrical tape pasted here and there and some walls look painted and some look like it was patched up. Some of the light bulbs use were too bright for the maze as well. Clearly they shows no interest in maintaining the place. Quite sad. Looks like I will just have to forget about the place even thou I paid to renew my membership. Such a waste, if Cruise management reads this, I hope that they will make an effort to improve.

Many already jumped ship to Keybox, judging from the many "statutes" lining inside the maze.  Not forgetting their egoistic attitude.   

Guest Scarey Cat
On 20 September 2016 at 6:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

I've been wandering around for 2 hours thinking whether or not to go in as I've never entered one before. Lol. 

omg that was me hahaha hi-five. 

Guest Place for Statues

If you wanna be worshipped, like a statue...or be one wooden block. This is the sauna. Hence the name Cruise Club.

People are standing like statues, which no other sauna in Singapore would do. Line ups in a row or 2 rows as you walked by.

Eventually, you follow the rest , cos all are behaving like zombies and exhibits statues.

Wasted my money to go to such so called event.

Hahaha,  yes it's true I agree & personally experience that. I'm also wondering what is the purpose of standing along the corridor, waiting for the suitable guy to touch & to be click on. Otherwise if you are trying to go near them,  they just close their cock with their two hands, preventing from being touch. I too followed same style but didn't close it until a hotties clicked. But if you are dare enough to enter dark room, that the place hearing guys horny sounds as they are being sxxk or fxxk.

10menclub does not have this culture but shower room too small walk away corridor small.

Are you going today?? 

52 minutes ago, Guest Place for Statues said:

If you wanna be worshipped, like a statue...or be one wooden block. This is the sauna. Hence the name Cruise Club.

People are standing like statues, which no other sauna in Singapore would do. Line ups in a row or 2 rows as you walked by.

Eventually, you follow the rest , cos all are behaving like zombies and exhibits statues.

Wasted my money to go to such so called event.

I will never believe no other saunas do

I can easily name another, (which i recently visited after a long break , as I try to avoid going back to statues)I was shocked that even an uncle older than me , shorter than me also chose to be a statue too

nothing wrong w height or age, I m trying to say there is more than  such a "wooden block"named CC

Guest handsome uncle

Haha, I only went once to see this stupid self conceit. It's not just because they stand like statues, it's the their toxic attitudes that soured the whole ambience,

1. their CB faces acted so aloof like they are really handsome. Most of them are actually cmi and they know it. They just want to believe they are handsome by acting atas.

2. Even when someone is only walking by, they'll quickly cover their groins and do it exaggerated to show they are atas. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole but I can't show that using body language. They can exaggerate that people always want to molest them by exaggerating the hand movements.

4. One of them acting is already bad enough, but a while line of them trying to outdo each other acting exaggerated even at each other, it's so stupid.

5. Then they'll lie in FB and forums that uncles are molesting them there and how disgusting.

6. Because their entry is free, they can go freely to act exaggerated and fool themselves believing that they are atas. Those without the assets are the ones who are most desperate to act atas.

7. With this type of toxic ambient, no wonder the paying customers are driven away.

Guest Another attractive  guy

Handsome uncle spot on.Agree with you .  Other saunas do have statutes too but 

Cc is number two no other saunas dare  to say number 1 when it comes to such obnoxious atas attitude .

Some cmis do act like statues and it's really these toxic behaviours of quickly covering their cock that turns others off.

If you don't like just don't spoil others mood . 

By the way I don't anyhow touch others just for info.

I dont think there is a problem with groping though I dont do that as it is ultimately a sexual place and if someone is expecting some innocent lovey place maybe they should not get to a sauna? Though said this, today I encoutered a guy who forced himself and refuse to let someone go by hugging him damn tightly. This is a very "mehhhh" behaviour. Gd thing theres hero like me to save him haha.

Guest Paying Customer
19 hours ago, Guest handsome uncle said:

Haha, I only went once to see this stupid self conceit. It's not just because they stand like statues, it's the their toxic attitudes that soured the whole ambience,

1. their CB faces acted so aloof like they are really handsome. Most of them are actually cmi and they know it. They just want to believe they are handsome by acting atas.

2. Even when someone is only walking by, they'll quickly cover their groins and do it exaggerated to show they are atas. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole but I can't show that using body language. They can exaggerate that people always want to molest them by exaggerating the hand movements.

4. One of them acting is already bad enough, but a while line of them trying to outdo each other acting exaggerated even at each other, it's so stupid.

5. Then they'll lie in FB and forums that uncles are molesting them there and how disgusting.

6. Because their entry is free, they can go freely to act exaggerated and fool themselves believing that they are atas. Those without the assets are the ones who are most desperate to act atas.

7. With this type of toxic ambient, no wonder the paying customers are driven away.

I had stopped going CC for more than a year now.  Actually,  I don't mind paying the higher entry fee (compared to other saunas) but people CMI attitude spoilt the fun and mood.  Beside, the facilities there are badly maintained.  Steam room really stinked and dirty.  Have never seen any staff going in to clean up the place during my past visits.  

People going CC now are those going in for free.  There are very few paying customers. 

1 hour ago, Guest Paying Customer said:

I had stopped going CC for more than a year now.  Actually,  I don't mind paying the higher entry fee (compared to other saunas) but people CMI attitude spoilt the fun and mood.  Beside, the facilities there are badly maintained.  Steam room really stinked and dirty.  Have never seen any staff going in to clean up the place during my past visits.  

People going CC now are those going in for free.  There are very few paying customers. 

How can they survive with all free entries... that's the reason why they are statutes ....since its free standing....

2 minutes ago, Guest 25yo said:

How can they survive with all free entries... that's the reason why they are statutes ....since its free standing....

1 hour ago, Guest Paying Customer said:

yes, the facilities are dirtier...than public stinky toilets. steam room slimmy shitty. Thorn/broken beds..opening to bed bugs....sticky flooring...resemblance of the former dirty Queen Residence. As long as one is below 25 yo ( esp Indians,....they take advantage of it)...that's why the migration or ex-Queens Residence's clients took up this free offer and infesting cruise club.... see below :

Cruise Club have droop to such incorrigible dirty stage, beyond hygiene, especially with its ill responsible staff, dirty rooms, dirty toilets...smelly..unhygienic...and worst the management is not responding to feedbacks., especially when condoms / lub are not provided.

Queen Resident is Now Out of Business”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 22 May 2016

During my recent trip to Singapore last October 2015 I happened to pass by New Bridge Road from Chinatown MRT Station and was no surprise to learn that Queen Resident is no longer in business.

The usual sign outside the building has been removed and when I inquired from the nearby shops they confirmed that, indeed, Queen Resident is already closed

Glad this diease fested pig stye is now closed.

40 minutes ago, fabianc said:

always been curious about this, is it safe? can someone experienced pm me, just would like to understand more about what happens if I go. 

Should be safe, as most of them will just stand in one row like statues.   You will properly end up like one too.  Don't try to touch them, you could be elbowed or get your fingers twisted so badly that you can't even masturbate. 

21 minutes ago, fabianc said:

that doesn't sound very fun... lol

it really depends if you are physically attractive and in demand. 

there are different sections to the place but 2nd floor is where all the erotic and sexual actions takes place.

From what I've seen, the type of guys who go there (frequently?) are usually younger and better looking. And (I think?) you have to be attractive in order to get noticed. Of course that was only my observation. You can always try your luck especially the days when it's free for guys below 25. But the facilities and service there are meh and people there can be unpleasant though. 

Remember Absolute sauna, in the end also folded....dont they realise it is the paying customer that sustain the sauna.  The sauna may look very crowded and happenning but all is free entry types, since they dont have to pay they can be choosy and come another day, or even stay like 10 mins ... it doesnt matter...coz it is free.

Ultimately it will be the death of the sauna.

I went to a sauna in HK....their strategy is better.  Goodlooking people get discount or rebate coupon for next visit, nevertheless still paying. Apparently the discount or rebate given is up to discretion  of staff.  All others pay the full price.  The point is even those below 25 can very CMI also.  It is the good looking crowd you want to attract...not the young ones.

Guest Avoider

People complaining about the so-called statues must be unattractive. Cruise markets itself to the young and good-looking crowd. If you are not young, or good-looking, why would you go there? You know the young and good-looking guys won't be interested in you. Only idiots intentionally go to a sauna knowing their chances of being rejected are greater than 90%. Go to Shogun or Ten Men instead. Problem solved.

May I know if Cruise allows re-entry? i.e. I enter at 4pm on that day, go out and come back again at 8pm? And how many times can I do the re-entry?

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

May I know if Cruise allows re-entry? i.e. I enter at 4pm on that day, go out and come back again at 8pm? And how many times can I do the re-entry?

Well if the policy still same then the answer is : Yes Cruise allows re-entry as many as you want for same day; just tell the front desk that you will back later and they will stamp your hand with invisible ink.

Just few things to remember: Don't wet the area that stamped and any extra towels are subject to extra payment. 

Better to confirm with the front desk for best answer

Guest Entrance
16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Those are weird time to leave and re-enter. Most people would only use re-entry on Friday and Saturday nights when they want to have fun for a few hours, leave to go clubbing, and return for more fun until the early morning when the MRT opens. But technically I suppose what you want to do works the same way.

Guest Squirt

The people complaining about alleged statues need to step outside of themselves and think about the situation of the other guys. Many of the patrons at Cruise are young, closeted, and not sure exactly what they are into but want to experience being in a gay environment with no pressure to do stuff unwillingly. One thing they know, however, is that they don't want to have sex with pushy and out of shape men who are old enough to be their fathers. They are looking and listening and learning at their own paces. Let them be. If you want a sauna full of sluts down to fuck with anybody, and everybody, maybe other places besides Cruise would be better for you.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic