Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Old statue
5 hours ago, Guest Squirt said:

The people complaining about alleged statues need to step outside of themselves and think about the situation of the other guys. Many of the patrons at Cruise are young, closeted, and not sure exactly what they are into but want to experience being in a gay environment with no pressure to do stuff unwillingly. One thing they know, however, is that they don't want to have sex with pushy and out of shape men who are old enough to be their fathers. They are looking and listening and learning at their own paces. Let them be. If you want a sauna full of sluts down to fuck with anybody, and everybody, maybe other places besides Cruise would be better for you.

2 hours ago, camus said:

whoever complains about 'statues' ignoring them must have been rejected or had their hand slapped away for 'anyhow' touching.

classic case of sour grapes. because you got rejected, they are automatically CMI

please take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror before judging. thanks.

True.  But don't stand there for too many years until one day, when you realise that no one is touching and looking at your statue, it is already too late.  

Guest Splash

I highly doubt that anybody would go to a sauna for a long period of years without doing anything. Eventually they will either get bored and stop going to the sauna, or start to enjoy themselves with those few people they actually deem attractive in the sauna, or find a boyfriend to have fun with each other both in the sauna and elsewhere in life.

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

Tmr is Full Monty Night. Any idea what to expect? Is it worth going? Will there be a crowd?

hope u have not been there.....not worth it, the steam was again out of order, the usual standing and posing culture which is unique in cruise, not much crowd as of 6pm and quality wise ok but not the best that they used to attract.....don't even bother to wait for their event to start...

Sad to see quality of people in Cruise is going down fastly. Only once in  while you see some attractive fresh faces (that too I think of some tourists or occasional local) that make you feel happy. Otherwise you only see tired, rude, drunk people there! The sauna no longer place u go to feel cheerful and happy (not for just hookup but even for just relaxing and unwinding).

Guest First timer
On 15 October 2016 at 10:26 PM, whynot said:

When is the peak hours on a Sat?

Anyone know the crowd today after 12? I'm going later. Come n check me out. 

Guest Sour Graping Uncles

These people complaining about statues are just old unattractice uncles who got rejected because of their looks. I've been to CC a couple of times and I find it better to just stand in the well lit area and wait for a hot guy to approach me rather than scour the entire floor with creepy our of shape balding uncles groping anything they could get their hands on.

On 06/10/2016 at 0:00 PM, Guest Squirt said:

The people complaining about alleged statues need to step outside of themselves and think about the situation of the other guys. Many of the patrons at Cruise are young, closeted, and not sure exactly what they are into but want to experience being in a gay environment with no pressure to do stuff unwillingly. One thing they know, however, is that they don't want to have sex with pushy and out of shape men who are old enough to be their fathers. They are looking and listening and learning at their own paces. Let them be. If you want a sauna full of sluts down to fuck with anybody, and everybody, maybe other places besides Cruise would be better for you.

Imo, it's hard to figure out y they stand around or act like statues but one comment say some of them can be rude n that's really unnecessary, granted some ppl r hot but that dun give them the right to be rude, it's not sour grapes,its basic humanity,regardless of hotness, young, good physique, they should treat others the way they want to be treated, y over react when they r touched gently,i can never understand that regardless of how attractive that person may be, to those complaining of ppl acting like statues or wooden blocks, perhaps, they r not horny, maybe they not found the guy they like, maybe they r waiting for their friends, it's their business if they want to act like a statue inside for hours, everyone got different personalities,some r easy going other r not, one example is some ppl dun mind chatting, others mind, some r very picky, others r not, at times, they may settle for someone when they r bored or when they r leaving,if not, look for others, no luck? Ppl could try another day or go to another suana hopefully they see a totally different crowd, still no luck?they can consider plastic surgery, no offence intended, a friend did plastic surgery in Korea n that made him look a lot better or work hard to achieve hot physique,gym more have a healthier diet, expect less from the place, so on n on, all this is better than whining, I bet

Edited by Wilson Kim
Add text

I was interested in visiting a sauna and decided to try out cruise for the first time. literally got lost in the dark maze haha i liked the concept but was afraid of the guys neatly lined up against the wall. I went into one of the room with an average guy and we hit off real good. After some time, he took off his condom and tried to penetrate me .. wtf. Instictively I pushed him away and decided to walk out haha I was scared so I left immediately. Biggest regret was wearing combat boots that day as i struggled to put them on. overall experience: very intimidating yet intresting

5 hours ago, Wilson Kim said:

Imo, it's hard to figure out y they stand around or act like statues but one comment say some of them can be rude n that's really unnecessary, granted some ppl r hot but that dun give them the right to be rude, it's not sour grapes,its basic humanity,regardless of hotness, young, good physique, they should treat others the way they want to be treated, y over react when they r touched gently,i can never understand that regardless of how attractive that person may be, to those complaining of ppl acting like statues or wooden blocks, perhaps, they r not horny, maybe they not found the guy they like, maybe they r waiting for their friends, it's their business if they want to act like a statue inside for hours, everyone got different personalities,some r easy going other r not, one example is some ppl dun mind chatting, others mind, some r very picky, others r not, at times, they may settle for someone when they r bored or when they r leaving,if not, look for others, no luck? Ppl could try another day or go to another suana hopefully they see a totally different crowd, still no luck?they can consider plastic surgery, no offence intended, a friend did plastic surgery in Korea n that made him look a lot better or work hard to achieve hot physique,gym more have a healthier diet, expect less from the place, so on n on, all this is better than whining, I bet

I also don't understand the point in standing around lined up against the walls like statues. Maybe insecurity, able to ponder the passers by without having to move themselves?

But i understand their lack of good character and friendliness.  Inevitably, our standards are dictated by who we are.  The young and beautiful think that they are the norm, and think that the older and uglier are just unfortunate and are not interested in them.  It must be much harder for them to find someone of their likeness.  Maybe they find attractive only a few percent of the gays in the sauna.  

Compare this with the older and uglier folks. More and more gays are acceptable to them, and so they may get excited over nearly every body that passes by.  So they have a much larger population they can choose from.  So the older we are, the nicer are the others.  Isn't this a net gain for the uncles and grandpas, who have much more reasons to be friendly? 

Guest Standards
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I also don't understand the point in standing around lined up against the walls like statues. Maybe insecurity, able to ponder the passers by without having to move themselves?

But i understand their lack of good character and friendliness.  Inevitably, our standards are dictated by who we are.  The young and beautiful think that they are the norm, and think that the older and uglier are just unfortunate and are not interested in them.  It must be much harder for them to find someone of their likeness.  Maybe they find attractive only a few percent of the gays in the sauna.  

Compare this with the older and uglier folks. More and more gays are acceptable to them, and so they may get excited over nearly every body that passes by.  So they have a much larger population they can choose from.  So the older we are, the nicer are the others.  Isn't this a net gain for the uncles and grandpas, who have much more reasons to be friendly? 

It's called STANDARDS. They have quite a high standards so lined up against the walls like statues they can filter who's meet their standards?

12 hours ago, Guest Standards said:

It's called STANDARDS. They have quite a high standards so lined up against the walls like statues they can filter who's meet their standards?

I think discussion about y some ppl r like statues or stand around for hours like wood blocks is unnecessary, just visualise going shopping in a shop, u want it u like it, try signal him, he not interested then move n find another, it's not hard to understand y some ppl seems to do nothing inside cos most ppl want super hot guy but in reality, in small population like sg, statistics show majority r not high pointer, not sour grapes, it's a fact, out of the low number of hot guys in Sg, not all go sauna, some club n go home, some choose to watch movie go window shopping instead, so out of the small number of hot guys, there a smaller number of them who go sauna, so do the math n u understand y most stand around do nothing of cos not all expect that much in a suana so aim these ppl imo, no point we keep chatting abt ppl who choose to stand around like statues,thats their business all kinds of ppl in this world, u can never really understand everyone, imo it's not just CC u see such ppl, they r in other suana too but at times if u lucky they would settle before going back, they r no angels,they also must remember at times A want B but B want C, so if they found someone they like eventually, that person may want someone else hence they can go back n cry, lol, erm, joking, they should note even they r hot there is always some hotter cuter younger stronger richer luckier, hope I shed enuf cum on erm, I mean enuf light on the issue, good luck guys

11 hours ago, Wilson Kim said:

I think discussion about y some ppl r like statues or stand around for hours like wood blocks is unnecessary, ......... so aim these ppl imo, no point we keep chatting abt ppl who choose to stand around like statues,thats their business all kinds of ppl in this world, u can never really understand everyone, imo............ I mean enuf light on the issue, good luck guys

imo imo imo... in my opinion, there is no obligation for you to participate in this discussion.

You should use your time on something else.

I imagine you don't discuss about anything, because anything that's not you is someone else's business.

Good luck, and au revoir.

On 29/10/2016 at 9:28 AM, Steve5380 said:

imo imo imo... in my opinion, there is no obligation for you to participate in this discussion.

You should use your time on something else.

I imagine you don't discuss about anything, because anything that's not you is someone else's business.

Good luck, and au revoir.

Imagine imagine lol all u do is imagine,grow up dear n try living in reality

On 10/28/2016 at 8:50 AM, Wilson Kim said:

I think discussion about y some ppl r like statues or stand around for hours like wood blocks is unnecessary, just visualise going shopping in a shop, u want it u like it,....

.... blah blah blah....I mean enuf light on the issue, good luck guys

37 minutes ago, Wilson Kim said:

Imagine imagine lol all u do is imagine,grow up dear n try living in reality

LOL!  Here you think that discussions are unnecessary, you visualize going shopping... blah, blah, blah,... then you have enuf light on the issue...

So you are so far from reality, that I imagine that you don't discuss anything (although you like to argue everything).

Keep up with your wishful thinking and visualizations.

And if you don't want discussions,...  what are you doing here? 

Good luck :)

Instead of $23+Free Pass, Cruise should just make it $10 or $9 or $ 11.5 a visit to attract customers.

When I went to KB last Sunday it was crowded af, Cruise was deserted.

KB is like at least 2,3 times more crowded than CC everytime I go, I wonder how CC is going to survive with such high price,

already the steam room no longer warm, probably to cut down cost.

No, you don't cut cost by compromising the facility in order to profit, you attract more customers to profit.

Guest FirstTimer

First time to do all this stuff in gay sauna (to think that i've never had experience same sex) - me as a free-spirited, open mindset and willing to do anything for experience & to release this long lust desire.

I'm posting herewith my first experience at Cruise in a weekend (sat & sun evening) sexcapades - which is something for me to remember & to thank the guys i've been with:

- Saturday evening, to the guy whom approach me & i signed no but still repeatedly going back that i think on the 4th try you got me, dude your too good in sex, i screammed with great pleassure - first time that i got really aroused with my  nipple mix with pain.

- to the good looking guy flex (with eyeglass) whom after me fucking him, with no available condom wants me to sit on him raw - safe sex always buddy 

- to the young guy near the entrance of the maze who sign me to follow him in the mini stair darker corridor, i was really horny - a 5 to 8mins hugging, carressing and i know your really into it (with you pushing other not to join) and with you full erected & me too, but suddenly when i touch your full erected tool you push & leave me - with me wondering ??

- to the muscled guy bottom, you sign to go to the room, then follow a handjob masterbate me, lick my nipple that i moaned with so much pleasure, that i beg and ask "can i fuck you" and you said its not your thing then you leave me with full erection, suddenly a twice muscled as you enter the room when you leave (which i think your friend), positioned in doggy style ready for fuck action - how can i resist, i have full erection and here a muscled guy begging to be fuck.

- to the guy around 7pm sunday (with eyeglass), who after the deed said "sorry" that you came too early, that was indeed a good sex, good foreplay.

- to the guy around 8pm, who is whispering me "one" haha i ask what is one is it bottom or top and just realize its your first, same as me and we agree ok lets just try, let it be - sure it was your first probably in the sauna with a man but i think were both good in bed haha 

- to the guy around 9pm last sunday before me going to the airport, were too horny that we even went to a room with a lot of sperm already in the bed, we ended cleaning ourselves & transfer to another room - good mutual sex with no penetration but really intense - such a lot of loads you released & thanks for waiting me unload in your chest.

With all this weekend experience, i feel like i become a hustler, from first timer and in just two nights such a fast learner that i am haha

- Thanks Cruise !! probably in 2 to 3 months sure i will be back.

Of course the entrance fee is very high. Someone has to subsidise the free entries of the Cadets on an almost nightly basis. Cruise wants to position itself as the Gay sauna for young, lean, toned boys who still take pocket money from their parents. 

Because these cadets came in free, they have no incentive to make sure their visit is well worth the price they pay. On the other hand, the older members might come across as too eager because they want to make the visit worth the high entrance fee they paid.

It's not a sustainable business model. Because with the presence of other saunas that are cheaper, the older paying members don't have to visit cruise. Also imagine how much money cruise is losing with the free entries. For every paying member, they probably can afford only 2 free entries. So on popular Sat nights, they probably get 10 free entries per paid entry. 

Hence the facilities not being properly maintained because they just don't have sufficient cash to pay for it. 

Yes, they attract young , hot, gym fit members. But really, at what cost?

Why I am hearing everytime...some people are saying KB is having younger and hunky crowd whereas I keep hearing from my friends who went to KB saying that the place was like a freaking "Old Folk Home" and Refugee Camp where people just sleep all over the place.

I never or not once left Cruise empty-handed and unsatisfied.

But it is true that the shower need to improve as the heater are really not working from time to time.  

CC is going downhill day by day..where is all eye candy that used to visit Cc regularly before disappered now?? Look like some migrte to KB, some found soul mate, some converted to straight and got married:))) Cc no longer value for money. Maybe good value only for free entry cadet.. I think it is these free loaders partially responsible chasing away paying member because of their noise, nuisance and arrogant attitude!  Good luck Cc in soon becoming charity organization for all free loader..and finally closing shop like Absolute. Learn to value and retain your paying member first especially they who make your sauna more attractive!

Guest Handsome Fit guest

Hydronaut..it's what you hear only..not you visiting there ok?

Just too bad you didn't go visit kb ..I have been there and I never go home empty handed too.

I'm a fit hunk btw. CC  is just overpriced anyway I don't really like that place .

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 0:03 PM, Sean II said:

Of course the entrance fee is very high. Someone has to subsidise the free entries of the Cadets on an almost nightly basis. Cruise wants to position itself as the Gay sauna for young, lean, toned boys who still take pocket money from their parents. 

Because these cadets came in free, they have no incentive to make sure their visit is well worth the price they pay. On the other hand, the older members might come across as too eager because they want to make the visit worth the high entrance fee they paid.

It's not a sustainable business model. Because with the presence of other saunas that are cheaper, the older paying members don't have to visit cruise. Also imagine how much money cruise is losing with the free entries. For every paying member, they probably can afford only 2 free entries. So on popular Sat nights, they probably get 10 free entries per paid entry. 

Hence the facilities not being properly maintained because they just don't have sufficient cash to pay for it. 

Yes, they attract young , hot, gym fit members. But really, at what cost?

Good points.  CC attract young fit members coming in for free, only to play among themselves.  Those older members paying high entrance fee to sustain CC for free entry left empty handed.  

Guest Ah Piak
25 minutes ago, teatree said:

Good points.  CC attract young fit members coming in for free, only to play among themselves.  Those older members paying high entrance fee to sustain CC for free entry left empty handed.  

Not true. Matured and good looking lean fit or muscular working adults will not leave empty handed.

ugly and fat boys and pregnant uncles will leave CC empty handed.

1 hour ago, teatree said:

So many Indians....Columbo Club !!!!!

Guest velappari
2 hours ago, Guest Ah Piak said:

Not true. Matured and good looking lean fit or muscular working adults will not leave empty handed.

ugly and fat boys and pregnant uncles will leave CC empty handed.

Dont be yaya. The market for fit muscular young working adults is not going to sustain Cruise Club . cruise club will turn turtle upside down if not for paying uncles. So in the end when cruise club closes all these young hunky fit men will have no where to go but furtive quickies at smelly public toilets in shopping centers and Raffles place office buildings. 

Some will hookup even at hawker center toilets during their quick lunch bteaks.

So better help to keep cruise club going. Otherwise will be come vagrants.

Guest 72%dark

2 hours ago, Miko333 said:

it was my 1st last weekend at CC and is planning to be back 1st week of Dec.

i just don't get it that some people will repeatedly have an eye to eye to you with intense then leave and repeatedly go back 5x+++ then do the same.

anyway its a blast weekend.

Sometimes this means that the person is interested in you but they feel too shy or intimidated to approach you, so they're waiting and hoping for you to make the first move. Or it could also mean that they're waiting for return eye contact from you to confirm mutual interest before moving further, but if you're someone who doesn't consistently maintain eye contact, you're not giving them the signal they need to go ahead.

Guest website update
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:33 PM, Guest Guests said:

So many Indians....Columbo Club !!!!!

Cruise Club should replace all the fake hunk pics with realsitic customer cliente.

It is indeed sad, what it started to be a cool club with hunks, is now infested with out shape and lots of Indians, walding around in groups, hanging here and there gossips about others. Anyway they are paying patrons, CC does makes the money, they do not care, as long as you pay.

Not against Indians, but it has far too many in my trip recently that shocked me especially with the stench inside the steam room, which is dirty and unhygienic state . It needs an overhaul of its premises , re-aligning its customers demographics as well as its high entry rates and yearly membership rate , that one has to pay annual, else is GOODBYE to many existing patrons, seeking cheaper venue with better, more explicit fun, rather than making money to the fullest, just like the old RAW days, Heater room days, Queens Residence days , which end up closing.

I would not to visit this place especially the recent choice of people from the pool of patrons is very limited, but more of Indians to pick who are their cash cows.

I do understand why most Chinese / Asians cliente are giving a miss to this place recently.

I remember the days when Absolute was worth every dollar of their high entrance fee.

Then it started to decline. Advertised events didn't happen. Hunks started to migrate to CC.

But the entrance fee remained high. And customers started to go elsewhere.

And soon thereafter, it became history.  

Maybe soon it will be CC's turn...

Guest black culture
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:09 PM, Guest handsome uncle said:

Haha, I only went once to see this stupid self conceit. It's not just because they stand like statues, it's the their toxic attitudes that soured the whole ambience,

1. their CB faces acted so aloof like they are really handsome. Most of them are actually cmi and they know it. They just want to believe they are handsome by acting atas.

2. Even when someone is only walking by, they'll quickly cover their groins and do it exaggerated to show they are atas. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole but I can't show that using body language. They can exaggerate that people always want to molest them by exaggerating the hand movements.

4. One of them acting is already bad enough, but a while line of them trying to outdo each other acting exaggerated even at each other, it's so stupid.

5. Then they'll lie in FB and forums that uncles are molesting them there and how disgusting.

6. Because their entry is free, they can go freely to act exaggerated and fool themselves believing that they are atas. Those without the assets are the ones who are most desperate to act atas.

7. With this type of toxic ambient, no wonder the paying customers are driven away.

this place is deteriorating...atas attitudes, black statutes...etc...almost empty yesterday

On 09/11/2016 at 4:05 PM, HydroNaut said:

Why I am hearing everytime...some people are saying KB is having younger and hunky crowd whereas I keep hearing from my friends who went to KB saying that the place was like a freaking "Old Folk Home" and Refugee Camp where people just sleep all over the place.

I never or not once left Cruise empty-handed and unsatisfied.

But it is true that the shower need to improve as the heater are really not working from time to time.  

me too. whenever i go KB, it's all older guys.

Guest Handsome Fit guest

Camus you are that young ? lol

Kb is a mixture of good crowd from young to old )

31 chinese 180 73 fit chinese dude looking for FOC massage or to be a massage model for those practicing. don't mind more than 1 person also.

PM me if interested. btw, i can't host but willing to travel.

I have no problems getting fit guys over at kb young ones le) maybe you go at the wrong timing lol .

3 minutes ago, Guest Handsome Fit guest said:

Camus you are that young ? lol

Kb is a mixture of good crowd from young to old )

31 chinese 180 73 fit chinese dude looking for FOC massage or to be a massage model for those practicing. don't mind more than 1 person also.

PM me if interested. btw, i can't host but willing to travel.

I have no problems getting fit guys over at kb young ones le) maybe you go at the wrong timing lol .

How to PM leh

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic