Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

On 3/1/2017 at 2:54 PM, lonelyglobe said:

jesus Christ, amitofo, yunomori is not a gay establishment, get caught and good luck to u...the fact they don't even employ male masseur is already obvious.

Yunomori does have male masseurs, though it is a straight establishment. So just go there for a relaxing massage, enjoy the eye candies in the onset but take your fun to Muscle Mania or R3 sauna.

On 3/1/2017 at 3:26 PM, Guest Thai dude said:

Hi all, is Cruise still worth checking out? I'm visiting from Bangkok and wanted to check out the sauna scene in Singapore (this would be my second experience! First time was in HK. A blast..)

Do Singaporean guys play hard to get?! I wouldn't know how to act, really, since I clearly don't do this often. I'd prefer to be approached...

Also, do I need to bring my passport? Thanks guys! 

I think Mania and R3 in BKK have more actions and hot guys than Cruise. And Cruise cannot be compared to Hutong in HK, so lower your expectations.

If you are hot you will definitely be approached. Though I suggest if you do see someone you fancy, then make the move, nothing to lose and no one will know if you're rejected since you are not local. SO enjoy :)

Edited by MadMan
Add text

On 3/1/2017 at 2:54 PM, lonelyglobe said:

jesus Christ, amitofo, yunomori is not a gay establishment, get caught and good luck to u...the fact they don't even employ male masseur is already obvious.

its LGB friendly ...................

lesbians a lot lah.!!...................

On 3/1/2017 at 10:47 AM, camus said:

hi, may i know if yunomori has private rooms for action?

action corner.....

open action bench facing ice pool too.....

oh..... its best for the exhibitionist............................

changing times................changing preferences

changing practises .....................changing norms

changing venues....................................

cruise is no longer exciting.......................

there is so much action in the pools and so much to show off too..............

Edited by chargingbull

On 10/25/2011 at 2:28 PM, CruiseClub said:

ARE YOU READY TO CRUISE?

COMING REAL SOON.

Get set for "CRUISE" - Singapore's latest, newest all-men's private sauna that caters to the whole community.

More information on the launch date and club location to be released soon.

THE HUNT IS ON!

Part time and full time employment available. Attractive remuneration awaits.

E-mail us at info@cruiseclub.sg to join the CRUISE family!

VISIT our website for more: www.cruiseclub.sg

LIKE our Facebook page for exclusive member privileges and promotions: http://www.facebook.com/cruiseclub.sg

BORING PLACE LEH !!

On 10/25/2011 at 2:28 PM, CruiseClub said:

ARE YOU READY TO CRUISE?

COMING REAL SOON.

Get set for "CRUISE" - Singapore's latest, newest all-men's private sauna that caters to the whole community.

More information on the launch date and club location to be released soon.

THE HUNT IS ON!

Part time and full time employment available. Attractive remuneration awaits.

E-mail us at info@cruiseclub.sg to join the CRUISE family!

VISIT our website for more: www.cruiseclub.sg

LIKE our Facebook page for exclusive member privileges and promotions: http://www.facebook.com/cruiseclub.sg

BORING PLACE LEH !!

9 hours ago, chargingbull said:

action corner.....

open action bench facing ice pool too.....

oh..... its best for the exhibitionist............................

changing times................changing preferences

changing practises .....................changing norms

changing venues....................................

cruise is no longer exciting.......................

there is so much action in the pools and so much to show off too..............

er... no thanks i'd rather have private room. give me sleazy cruise than risk getting arrested at yunumori anyday.

On 27/02/2017 at 0:30 AM, Tim Lee said:

Visited Cruise today . The crowd seems to be lesser than it used to be . I wonder why ? I somehow feel that it is no longer as popular as it used to be . Could be my timing . 

Probably because it is a Monday. Maybe try the weekends?

Dear all,

Below is an official reply from Cruise Club regarding this incident.

A. WHAT HAPPENED

1. At around 8.10pm this evening, several officers approached our reception in what we believe to be part of their routine checks on establishments around the area.

2. As standard Cruise Club protocol to protect the privacy of our members, our staff switched on the white lights and also turned off the club's piped in music.

3. Our Club Manager on duty spoke to the officers and they left Cruise within 10 minutes after some standard queries. No other action was taken, and no members were affected in this routine check.

4. The Club resumed normal operations thereafter shortly, as we checked in more members to Cruise thereafter.

B. CRUISE'S ASSURANCES

1. Cruise values the privacy of all our members.

2. While such checks rarely happen, we have standard policies in place as per all other saunas to ensure that any inconvenience to our customers is reduced to its lowest level.

3. Which is also why the Club's lights were on and the music turned off as part of our standard procedure. The procedures will be similar also in other emergency situations like a fire hazard.

4. We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our members and will issue all members affected by this incident 1 complimentary Anyday, Anytime Pass for the short disruption in their enjoyment of the Club. All members can claim this privilege before 31 Mar 2017 from the counter on their next visit.

We thank all our members for their continued support and would like to assure all that we will do our best to ensure that all our members feel at home in a safe and secure environment.

Love,

Cruise Club

Guest Indiana Jane

i checked out the cointer once while cruise was raided. There were 2 cute plain clothes officers holding files walking around. The indian lady in uniform stared at me with my agape as i cooly returned my keys and towels to retrieve my card from the redeptionist, treating them as transparent. She must have felt both shocked and offended at my blasé attitude. Lol

11 hours ago, CruiseClub said:

Dear all,

A. WHAT HAPPENED

1. At around 8.10pm this evening, several officers approached our reception in what we believe to be part of their routine checks on establishments around the area.

2. As standard Cruise Club protocol to protect the privacy of our members, our staff switched on the white lights and also turned off the club's piped in music.

3. Our Club Manager on duty spoke to the officers and they left Cruise within 10 minutes after some standard queries. No other action was taken, and no members were affected in this routine check.

4. The Club resumed normal operations thereafter shortly, as we checked in more members to Cruise thereafter.

B. CRUISE'S ASSURANCES

2. While such checks rarely happen, we have standard policies in place as per all other saunas to ensure that any inconvenience to our customers is reduced to its lowest level.

3. Which is also why the Club's lights were on and the music turned off as part of our standard procedure. The procedures will be similar also in other emergency situations like a fire hazard.

4. We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our members and will issue all members affected by this incident 1 complimentary Anyday, Anytime Pass for the short disruption in their enjoyment of the Club. All members can claim this privilege before 31 Mar 2017 from the counter on their next visit.

We thank all our members for their continued support and would like to assure all that we will do our best to ensure that all our members feel at home in a safe and secure environment.

Love,

Cruise Club

I was there when it happened.. 10 minutes after i got in .. i was in the maze ady.. wondering why the music stops.. then they announce that the authorities were there for a sort of a routine check.. then the white lights are on.. everyone is in a hurry to get change and leave..that was fast maybe 10-15 minutes only.. the authorities deal with cruise staff only...i get change as well because i wanted to leave also when they announce that the authorities leave ady.. so everyone of us who are still inside decided to stay.. very crowded though...

There is probably no point to panic and rush to head out in such circumstances. It is very clear that authorities know what is happening inside behind the four walls everyday. They are probably there for other matters like fire safety checks, drugs, etc. If you rush out, you could look suspicious. Nothing to fear if you have done nothing wrong. :)

2 hours ago, azimuth said:

There is probably no point to panic and rush to head out in such circumstances. It is very clear that authorities know what is happening inside behind the four walls everyday. They are probably there for other matters like fire safety checks, drugs, etc. If you rush out, you could look suspicious. Nothing to fear if you have done nothing wrong. :)

Yeah right.. they dont actually harrass or interrogate the patrons..they only have SOP to do on a random basis i guess... yeah. There is nothing to panic...

21 hours ago, CruiseClub said:

Dear all,

A. WHAT HAPPENED

B. CRUISE'S ASSURANCES

Love,

Cruise Club

How to redeem the complimentary pass?

So what is this so called "routine check" ?  What questions they asked of the Cruise staff since the customers were not interrogated ? It is not the job of the Police to check on fire safety and compliance anyway.

Don't read and response to guests' post

9 hours ago, azimuth said:

makes me wonder if they do hear anything. :whistle:

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Bearbearbear

wonder if a bear would have any market value in cruise club? are the twinks only looking for other twinks there?

1 hour ago, yokohamajin said:

hate it when I'm on heat with another guy in the room, doing all the pre-play half way then the guy tells me "I don't do anal"/ "I don't do fucking,".

Every time when a guy says that to me I feel like giving him a tight slap and throw him out of the room,

Waste of my fking time. It only shows that you are not interested in me enough or trust me enough.

You might as well don't hit me up for fun at all. 

Before you into the room don't u ask top or btm? 

Guest COCO CHAN-eL
2 hours ago, camus said:

Before you into the room don't u ask top or btm? 

He scared after both exchanged info the hot top will reject him. Obviously he is in some seeereeiusss heat. 

Anal sex is not the only form of legit gay sex. He is an ass bandit!

4 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

hate it when I'm on heat with another guy in the room, doing all the pre-play half way then the guy tells me "I don't do anal"/ "I don't do fucking,".

Every time when a guy says that to me I feel like giving him a tight slap and throw him out of the room,

Waste of my fking time. It only shows that you are not interested in me enough or trust me enough.

You might as well don't hit me up for fun at all. 

You should ask him 1st before you proceed. I don't do anal as well with some stranger that I just met in sauna scene. 

9 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

Ai yo last time I used to do that also leh. Maybe they just want to be safe.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Sorry, maybe it's just my personal preference.

For me, it ain't anal it ain't fun.

It's like ordering a kfc 3 piece chicken meal, you eat the potato, the salad, and drink the coke, but leave the chicken alone, and say, oh, I don't eat chicken...

Guest Choklat starfist
2 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

It's like ordering a kfc 3 piece chicken meal, you eat the potato, the salad, and drink the coke, but leave the chicken alone, and say, oh, I don't eat chicken...

Even that, NOT everyone is into KFC, LMAO. Dude, seriously. YOU NEED TO FIND A SEX SLAVE. Pay for him if you have to. Spare the rest pf is from your anal sex rants, it's not eveyone's thing.

2 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

Next time just ask in the first place dear ~

3 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

If I hook a hot dude and he just wants to make out, I'd be totally ok with it. 

Guest Newbie

Hi newbie here considering going to a sauna. With safety being the priority(no risk of STD), what is the best way to enjoy a sauna? 

Guest Newbie

Hi newbie here considering going to a sauna. With safety being the priority(no risk of STD), how to get the most fun out of a sauna experience?

3 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Hi newbie here considering going to a sauna. With safety being the priority(no risk of STD), how to get the most fun out of a sauna experience?

No oral and anal sex.  Condom not 100 percent risk free.

Guest Newbie
19 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

No oral and anal sex.  Condom not 100 percent risk free.

Thanks for the advise. Would sauna be a good place to just watch action?

Guest Neh Neh
1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Thanks for the advise. Would sauna be a good place to just watch action?

Yes watch and learn from seniors first.

Guest Broken Heart

talked to a guy on Jackd and we agreed to have fun in Cruise on Sunday 3pm.

When I arrived Chinatown at 2:45pm, I msged him where he is, he said he reached already, I thought he was inside Cruise already.

About 3pm, When I was walking near the doorstep Cruise, he msged me asking me what colour of the shirt I was wearing, I answered him and went inside Cruise without looking around.

When I entered, he was no where to be seen, not in locker area, not on the benches, not at the shower area too.

Around 3:10pm, I msged him, asking him where he is, 2 minutes later, I refreshed my Jackd, only to realise that he had blocked me.

The truth is, he was actually outside Cruise and saw me walking inside and decided not to give it a go and blocked me.

I must have looked real ugly to him.

7 hours ago, Guest Broken Heart said:

When I arrived Chinatown at 2:45pm, I msged him where he is, he said he reached already, I thought he was inside Cruise already.

About 3pm, When I was walking near the doorstep Cruise, he msged me asking me what colour of the shirt I was wearing, I answered him and went inside Cruise without looking around.

When I entered, he was no where to be seen, not in locker area, not on the benches, not at the shower area too.

Around 3:10pm, I msged him, asking him where he is, 2 minutes later, I refreshed my Jackd, only to realise that he had blocked me.

The truth is, he was actually outside Cruise and saw me walking inside and decided not to give it a go and blocked me.

Next time, exchange photo first.  Better to find someone compatible. 

Guest Broken Heart
4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Next time, exchange photo first.  Better to find someone compatible. 

We already exchanged photos long before we met! Our photos are all on our profiles, and for me, it's just plain perfect picture of me without editing, photoshopping or deceiving angle pics etc.

2 hours ago, Guest Broken Heart said:

We already exchanged photos long before we met! Our photos are all on our profiles, and for me, it's just plain perfect picture of me without editing, photoshopping or deceiving angle pics etc.

Once you are around long enough, such things shouldn't upset you anymore

Edited by bigdanbeam

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Broken Heart said:

Should expose his pic, so to teach him a lesson. 

Guest Nice upper.
6 hours ago, Guest Broken Heart said:

Ok you exchange photo of your nice face. But did you exchange full body pic?

On 3/20/2017 at 6:06 AM, Guest Broken Heart said:

I always think meeting in the sauna for first time is the best neutral place. If the parties don't match, it is not so awkward. No need  to play such games. Just say hello and explain , am sure the other party will understand.

On 12/03/2017 at 2:53 PM, yokohamajin said:

If you walked to the counter and placed that order, it's your conscious decision.

Poor chap, was shoved with a 3 pcs chicken meal, when he's a vegan.

Now, you can't whore slap him and bitch "You've no idea whatcha missing out!"

On 20/03/2017 at 6:06 AM, Guest Broken Heart said:

...I must have looked real ugly to him.

...why do you even care what this mutherfucker think of you?

Or, think abt it, maybe he was feeling like he couldn't match up to yr standard and decide not to embarrass himself?

I hope you at least had some fun while u were inside :)

Edited by earth_tone

Oftentimes, what you see is not what you get.  People do often sent "real" pics of themselves, of whom were taken 10 years ago.  So, if you do not want a last minute back off, sent an instant 'at the moment' photo.  That's me, take it or leave it.  

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic