one more conversation, one more chance to make up

for the time when you thought they would be here

forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole

life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one

you wish you had back.

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

When someone is lost, give him a map.

- Unknown

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

“I'm afraid that we all make mistakes. One of the things that defines our character is how we handle mistakes. If we lie about having made a mistake, then it can't be corrected and it festers. On the other hand, if we give up just because we made a mistake, even a big mistake, none of us would get far in life.”

― Terry Goodkind

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

“Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.”

― Ambrose Bierce

― J'son M. Lee 

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

- Unknown

― J'son M. Lee 

“I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life." I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

― Maya Angelou

― J'son M. Lee 

Find someone that isn't afraid to admit they miss you. Someone that knows you're not perfect but treats you as if you are. Someone who couldn't imagine losing you. Someone who gives their heart to you completely. Someone who says I love you and proves it. Last but not least, find someone who wouldn't mind waking up to you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and grey hair but still falls in love with you all over again.

- Unknown

― J'son M. Lee 

“Life is painful and messed up. It gets complicated at the worst of times,

and sometimes you have no idea where to go or what to do.

Lots of times people just let themselves get lost, dropping into a wide open, huge abyss.

But that's why we have to keep trying.

We have to push through all that hurts us, work past all our memories that are haunting us.

Sometimes the things that hurt us are the things that make us strongest.

A life without experience, in my opinion, is no life at all.

And that's why I tell everyone that, even when it hurts, never stop yourself from living.”

― Alysha Speer

― J'son M. Lee 

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 Beers.

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full.. The students responded with a unanimous 'yes.'

The professor then produced two Beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively filling the empty space between the sand.The students laughed..

'Now,' said the professor as the laughter subsided, 'I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things---your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions---and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car.. The sand is everything else---the small stuff.

'If you put the sand into the jar first,' he continued, 'there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life.

If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.

Spend time with your children. Spend time with your parents. Visit with grandparents. Take your spouse out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and mow the lawn.

Take care of the golf balls first---the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the Beer represented. The professor smiled and said, 'I'm glad you asked.' The Beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of Beers with a friend.

author unknown -- happy to attribute if somebody knows

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognise, accept, and celebrate those differences.

- Audre Lorde

― J'son M. Lee 

“It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying. Learn to recognize good writing when you read it, even if it means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.”

― Ashly Lorenzana

― J'son M. Lee 

“It’s not so much the journey that’s important; as is the way that we treat those we encounter and those around us, along the way”

― Jeremy Aldana

― J'son M. Lee 

“Never believe for a second that your weak, within all of us we have a reserve of inner hidden strength,”

― Victoria Addino

― J'son M. Lee 

“He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that's what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.”

― Hannah Harrington

― J'son M. Lee 

“You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter.”

― Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue

― J'son M. Lee 

“That's what I consider true generosity: You give your all, and yet you always feel as if it costs you nothing.”

― Simone de Beauvoir

― J'son M. Lee 

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."

— Winston Churchill

― J'son M. Lee 

“Surely you ain't weak.

You just can't accept yourself as a strong person.”

― Toba Beta

― J'son M. Lee 

A hug is a handshake from the heart.

- Unknown

― J'son M. Lee 

We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It's a death trap.

- Anthony Hopkins

― J'son M. Lee 

“There are moments when i wish i could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but i have a feeling that if i did, the joy would be gone as well. So i take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever i can.”

― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

― J'son M. Lee 

Don't know if it's out but I came up with this last night

Don't ever regret what happened in your life.

It happened for a reason.

It leads to something you'll do.

You just don't know your future yet. You can't see it. You don't know it until you're there.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first.”

― Jim Morrison

― J'son M. Lee 

“Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.”

― Audrey Hepburn

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

“The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye.”

― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

― J'son M. Lee 

“Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong.”

― Sarah Dessen

― J'son M. Lee 

“You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.”

― Joel Osteen

― J'son M. Lee 

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

Mother Teresa

― J'son M. Lee 

“I have done this--made the sad prince laugh. Made his grieving parents smile. None but me. Think you only kings have power? Stand on a stage and hold the hearts of men in your hands. Make them laugh with a gesture, cry with a word. Make them love you. And you will know what power is.”

― Jennifer Donnelly, Revolution

― J'son M. Lee 

“Peace begins with a smile..”

― Mother Teresa

― J'son M. Lee 

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

— Confucius

― J'son M. Lee 

“Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.”

― Mother Teresa

― J'son M. Lee 

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow

And each road leads you where you want to go

And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose

I hope you choose the one that means the most to you

And if one door opens to another door closed

I hope you keep on walkin' ‘til you find the window

If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile

But more than anything, more than anything

My wish for you

Is that this life becomes all that you want it to

Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small

You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to

I hope you know somebody loves you

And wants the same things too

Yeah, this is my wish

I hope you never look back but you never forget

All the ones who love you and the place you left

I hope you always forgive and you never regret

And you help somebody every chance you get

Oh, you'd find God's grace in every mistake

And always give more than you take

But more than anything, yeah more than anything

― J'son M. Lee 

The greatest mind is not about wanting other people to change; but you yourself changing and accepting other people. ~ Tsem Rinpoche

― J'son M. Lee 

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”

Mark Twain

― J'son M. Lee 

― J'son M. Lee 

The only time you should look down on a person is when you are helping them get up- Jessie Jackson

― J'son M. Lee 

I find we are growing serious and then we are in danger of being dull.

— William Congrev

― J'son M. Lee 

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

- Theodor Seuss Geisel

― J'son M. Lee 

“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”

Bruce Lee

― J'son M. Lee 

“We don't get to choose what is true. We only get to choose what we do about it.”

Kami Garcia

― J'son M. Lee 

“No one is without troubles; without personal hardships and genuine challenges. That fact may not be obvious because most people don't advertise their woes and heartaches. But nobody, not even the purest heart, escapes life without suffering battle scars.”

Richelle E. Goodrich

― J'son M. Lee 

“It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.”

Nicholas Sparks

― J'son M. Lee 

"Ten Things You Shouldn't Say on a Date.

1. You're wearing that?

2. Something smells funny.

3. Where's the Tylenol?

4. And to think, I first wanted to date your brother.

5. I have a confession to make…

6. My dad has a suit just like that.

7. That man is hot. Look at him.

8. My ex, may he rot in hell forever…

9. You're going to order that? Seriously?

10. You're how old?"

— Gena Showalter (Animal Instincts)

― J'son M. Lee