Male HQ

Sharing Of Meaningful Quotes

calvintantan

“There will be moments when you’ll get the urge to argue but always remember you hold the power only until you don’t start an argument. After that, it’s all chaos.”
― Sarvesh Jain

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

“Before you step out into the world today, remember that you will encounter people whose struggles you do not know.
Remember the way a pair of eyes light up when greeted with kindness.”
― D. Antoinette Foy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

“Do not require standards for others you do not yourself obey.”
― C.A.A. Savastano

― J'son M. Lee 

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

–  Elizabeth Barrett Browning

tumblr_ney41r8VsL1rc13aso2_500.gif.6b4cd0f19156729ba89885c999b5c873.gif

“There comes a point in some conversations where I simply quit and let reality do my talking for me.”
― Dave Pryor

― J'son M. Lee 

''Do not expect the world to look bright, if you habitually wear gray-brown glasses.'' -

Charles William Eliot

― J'son M. Lee 

“Break free of the intolerant molds that other people have created to advance their own agendas.”
― Zita Steele

― J'son M. Lee 

“When people are broken on the outside, society is taught to never be rude to them. When people are broken on the inside, society is taught to rub happiness in their faces and show them how perfect life should be. When someone has half of an arm, you are not supposed to go up to them and show them how great of an arm wrestler you are. But when someone has a broken mind or a broken soul, you're taught to go up to them and tell them to look for joy in everything. Society has a very long way to go in terms of what it means to heal this world's broken people.”
― C. JoyBell C

― J'son M. Lee 

“They will call you immoral if you dare to describe their immorality”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

― J'son M. Lee