Anyone Tried Sounding?

Coolaloysius

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Just now, leo yok loo said:

Haha sorry i dont know any of the brand

These are not the brands, but rather, the shape of the sounds. Some are straight rods, others are curved. Some are for deep sounding, others are just for shallow play... What are you looking for?

Слава Україні!

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, misakirecon said:

i consider myself not season player as hardly i can find anyone that are experience enough to carry out this play.

but last time i did play for awhile

I would advice you to be careful about what you are asking for. Not many people in Singapore are experienced sounders. How would you tell an experienced sounder from an inexperienced one? Just by asking? Is it not like asking if someone is DDF before sex? Letting an inexperienced person sound you can easily get you injured.

Also, I hope you have your own sounds, so that you can sterilise the sounds before use. The threat of UTI is real, and shouldn't be trifled with either.

Слава Україні!

interesting

i've tried with korean chopsticks at the very beginning when horniness got the better of me... hehehe

until i found the penis plugs from this website BOLDMALE & got some... which some are slightly big for me... 

would love to try the actual sounding though

I realise that many Singaporeans that have tried sounding started with metal chopsticks. Interesting. I guess at least they should be easily sterilised by boiling.

8 hours ago, AnH said:

until i found the penis plugs from this website BOLDMALE & got some... which some are slightly big for me... 

would love to try the actual sounding though

Why don't you get a set of actual sounds then? Hegars are good for beginners.

Слава Україні!

Actually, I'm not sure about using chopsticks, because although chopsticks have smooth, rounded tips, they are not malleable (i.e. flexible), and can potentially traumatise the urinary tract. 

The best device to use for sounding is a urinary catheter. These are devices that are designed to be inserted into the penis for medical purposes. You can get them at some pharmacies and all hospital stores. 

urinary-catheter.png

They are made of soft rubber, and come in different thickness  :D

One word of advice is to open the package only when you intend to use it, because the packaging keeps it sterile. And after you have used it once, dispose of it. Do not reuse it or share it with others. This is to reduce the risk of infection. 

Also, you will need a lubricant to facilitate the insertion process. 

But you must understand that there will still be a risk of infection if you do it too often. And also, you will be temporarily (or even permanently, in some cases) incontinent after you try it, depending on how long you use it and how big the device you use.