Male HQ

Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)

reyner84

Guest Guest

oh yes those europeans big fat uncut cocks. Some dun speak english but the universal language of shiokness - ahh ahh ahh when i get to f*ck them is all understood. :D

Guest Guest

Shogunquite early

Yes about 7 of them. @ muscular . One bear, 6'3" hairy. Suddenly all the ang mohs are there now.

Also got 1 china bear plus lots of chubs. But they left early, around 6pm.

Guest Guest

Really? So caucasians shifted to shogun?

I was quite surprised, too. A yr ago, probably 1 or 2. They must have read the review on utopia-asia and shogun patrons loved them watching them showering in the open garden. Though they are in the 30s/40s (some abt 50 above), some are quite cute, esp the bears(hairy, thick legs & thick ^*(&(). Also , lots of malays(abt 6) & some indians. There' s always a few grade B plus to A minus

dude there, at least 3 to 4.

• 6 months later...

Damn, I am really into white guys man...... Not that I dislike being with Asians but recently very into white guys.. hahahaha

The thing is, I dont know where to find white gay men! Who else likes them?

Orchard Towers level 4. Feel free to fight with the SPGs.

U just made me smile. I am always thankful to those who make me smile. Thank you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest nicholas

hi...i befriended a white guy at a sauna..first time he saw me nude he could keep his hands off..ended up sucking me and swallowing my cum. Seems like he's into sucking me and every now and then he will call me to meet him. He just can skip his lunch just to meet up to give me a blowjob. u can e-mail me at nicholas69_teo@yahoo.com if you'd like to get to know him. Cheers

I like white guys (mainly those with ash grey hair and blue eyes) too. Before I came to BW, I thought most guys saw white gay pxxn.

I used to have a crush on a white teacher at JC who taught literature. His nerdy spectacles and manly stubble (blonde) and blue eyes.... :twisted:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I like Brad Pitt !!!

get him to adopt you & in the middle of the night, you could crawl in between Angie & him.

Make sure Lara Croft does not make you a eunuch before you sign the adoption paper.

Guest stbrianud

Wtf la dear hahha...

Anyways if you wanna attract White Guys i have no clue... Not implying anything but i seem to get a lot of white guys... a bit older but still good... the younger ones too. maybe it's just look and stuff? but i do know most that like asian love the hardcore asian looking ones.

Loll !!! you are funny !!

but i dun want be his son !!

i will use wrong tool to brush my teeth later !!!

XD

Remember the Woody Allen/Shun Yi/Mia Farrow story?

Yah, Brad's is about the length of a toothbrush but you are in for a good fight with The Tomb Raider to use it.

May I suggest you bring along your own?

& yes, your new adopted name - Arm Pitt.

Wtf la dear hahha...

Anyways if you wanna attract White Guys i have no clue... Not implying anything but i seem to get a lot of white guys... a bit older but still good... the younger ones too. maybe it's just look and stuff? but i do know most that like asian love the hardcore asian looking ones.

i loved white guy before!!

before in taiwan i went to a club inside most of them is white guy and got many white guy come and talk to me !!

but i hate that my english is super broken when im study in taiwan!

(now also broken ,just not broken like before~)

but now my heart is totally grab by someone already....fully grab... XD

Im Not Racist !

754.gif

Remember the Woody Allen/Shun Yi/Mia Farrow story?

Yah, Brad's is about the length of a toothbrush but you are in for a good fight with The Tomb Raider to use it.

May I suggest you bring along your own?

& yes, your new adopted name - Arm Pitt.

Lolll !!! ARM pitt !

i cant stop laughing hahaha

this new name is xxxx !

Im Not Racist !

754.gif

Guest ohwells

Sad to know that Cacausian guy in sg 9 out of 10 are into having fun etc. only 1 is for sincere r/s n settle down.

and it's seems like to me that the 1 is like a needle in a haystack ~

i loved white guy before!!

before in taiwan i went to a club inside most of them is white guy and got many white guy come and talk to me !!

but i hate that my english is super broken when im study in taiwan!

(now also broken ,just not broken like before~)

but now my heart is totally grab by someone already....fully grab... XD

You should have used sign language & a drawing board to comunnicate with them.

They would find you very kinky.

No worries, my fair lady, I would like to teach you a few simple english sentence:

"Coffee, Latte or Me?"

"Would you like to xplore my black hole?"

"Would you like me to launch your rocket!"

" Can I play with your dolphin?

You should have used sign language & a drawing board to comunnicate with them.

They would find you very kinky.

No worries, my fair lady, I would like to teach you a few simple english sentence:

"Coffee, Latte or Me?"

"Would you like to xplore my black hole?"

"Would you like me to launch your rocket!"

" Can I play with your dolphin?

no... i just always say ....my mouth is dry....can treat me some "wine"?

Im Not Racist !

754.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest hot4white

hey guys at the risk of losing my honey pot of white guys I thought I would pass along to place i seem to always find them and goodlooking ones too! I hope blowingwind doesn't mind me saying but the m4m casual encounters section of singapore craigslist has produced allot of good results for me :-) has made me a happy guys several times this month LOL.

I thought I would share because i see allot of guys on this site that would like to meet some caucasian for fun etc and I can't possibly hog them all to myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.