Male HQ

Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)

powerofmusic

46 minutes ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

BKK 26th oct to 30th oct, anyone?

Super salah date...Bangkok and actually the Thais are doing their final respect for the late King during that particular weekend.  As a matter of fact, the 2nd half of the month will be congested as more Thais are converging into the capital city for that cremation ceremony.

By the way, the Royal Palace will be closed in preparation for the ceremony for the entire month of OCtober..

8 hours ago, abang said:

Super salah date...Bangkok and actually the Thais are doing their final respect for the late King during that particular weekend.  As a matter of fact, the 2nd half of the month will be congested as more Thais are converging into the capital city for that cremation ceremony.

By the way, the Royal Palace will be closed in preparation for the ceremony for the entire month of OCtober..

:mellow: booked le what to do? lol.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Remember that the Royal Cremation is held over 28-29 Ot weekend and there is, of course, good news to you.. Public transport will be FREE on these days but do expect a massive turnout near the Grand Palace Area.. so, if you can "skip" Bangkok, go to the outskirting areas like Pattaya and avoid Lumpini Park/Silom...

4 minutes ago, abang said:

Remember that the Royal Cremation is held over 28-29 Ot weekend and there is, of course, good news to you.. Public transport will be FREE on these days but do expect a massive turnout near the Grand Palace Area.. so, if you can "skip" Bangkok, go to the outskirting areas like Pattaya and avoid Lumpini Park/Silom...

jialat. grand palace is like a short distance away from my hotel. sighhh

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Am clearing leave again from 24th Dec 17 to 7th Jan 2018. Have plans to travel out to spend x'mas and new year altogether. no concrete travel plans made yet. if anyone is interested to defray cost by travelling together, message me. open to discussions on places to go to.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 11:15 AM, Magicerife said:

Am clearing leave again from 24th Dec 17 to 7th Jan 2018. Have plans to travel out to spend x'mas and new year altogether. no concrete travel plans made yet. if anyone is interested to defray cost by travelling together, message me. open to discussions on places to go to.

Bring me travel with u

13 hours ago, hanzo said:

Okinawa 22 ~ 26 Jan 2018

your date fix? might not good timing. it still winter. tour in there mainly sea activity and travel among the other small island, these island are in the open sea unlike singapore is surrounded. maybe after cny will be much better. just my suggestion.

Guest manlybi

i am mature chinese 48 yo 182 85kg manly meaty 

i seek travel buddy prefer below 38yo, chinese, discreet , easy going as travel buddy in early 2018

hope to go taipei , japan or any other destination city

have not planned any thing

Guest manlybi

i am  chinese 48 yo 182 85kg manly meaty 

i seek decent and discreet travel buddy prefer below 38yo, chinese, discreet , easy going as travel buddy in early 2018

hope to go taipei , japan or any other nearby destination city in early 2018

Guest manlybi

i am manly chinese late 40s 182 85kg  meaty 

i seek travel buddy prefer below 38yo, chinese, discreet , easy going as travel buddy in dec 2017  early 2018

hope to go taipei , japan or any other destination city in 2018

to malaysia if travel in dec 2017

Edited by manlybi

On 11/13/2017 at 9:33 PM, manlybi said:

i am manly chinese late 40s 182 85kg  meaty 

i seek travel buddy prefer below 38yo, chinese, discreet , easy going as travel buddy in dec 2017  early 2018

hope to go taipei , japan or any other destination city in 2018

to malaysia if travel in dec 2017

Same here- seek for travel buddy. I am from Malaysia though...

Malaysian. 31yo. 

Love to travel and normally solo trip. Meeting traveler using app and it is the best. 

But if there is people who i can click, don't mind travel together. 

40yo below would be the best, interest in nature, city, island, and historical places. 

• 2 weeks later...
On December 28, 2017 at 7:56 AM, Balestier said:

Are u open for Kyoto,  Osaka?  Tokyo can be boring

Ya too many days in just one place can be boring

Edited by danite

13 minutes ago, Traveller789 said:

I have a plan of 10 days, cover osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe. Cost about 1.7k less personal expenses and food. Finding accompany to go.

Kobe is a waste of time...unless only going there for steak. Even that is a day trip on the way back from Himeji Castle. Highly recommend Hiroshima though.

2 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Kobe is a waste of time...unless only going there for steak. Even that is a day trip on the way back from Himeji Castle. Highly recommend Hiroshima though.

It depends what u want there. For me beside tbe steak, the golden hot spring 有马山,night view of kobe port.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.