powerofmusic

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest justnfresh

I have travel plans to Yogyakarta-Bromo-Ijen-Surabaya in May. Looking for a travel buddy, around my age group or younger. Reply if interested. 

I'm always on the move around Asia and always keen to meet up for meals or hang out.

For travel buddies, maybe you should post more details such as dates or region? :)

Sounds really cool. Always love to try the local food of wherever I travel to and check out good bars or clubs. I'm missing the bee hoon goreng from Indonesia and sushi from Japan now! And the yummy pho in Ho Chi Minh City! ;)

Edited by Haner

• 2 weeks later...

Been traveling for work like almost 80% in 2011-2012 in asia pac regions... Didn't do much this year after Seoul, Shanghai and KL (duh...) before cny....

Yea..it's good to mee up with some buddies while traveling....

Kian

I'm always on the move around Asia and always keen to meet up for meals or hang out.

For travel buddies, maybe you should post more details such as dates or region? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thinking of one of those islands and beaches or villas.

anyone free from 16th to 22nd June keen?

islands/beaches such as tioman, rawa, phuket, krabi, cebu

or villas in Bali.

just wanna chill and relax and rest my brain.

I heard Cebu is nice but not sure if Philippines is safe to go? 

I am looking for nice pleasant travelling partner/s....  I have in mind to go  Japan too.... anyone going?

Will be good to meet up for chats to see if we click?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest seizaibau

Anyone wish to join me for HK TRIP from 23-26th July? I hv booked air ticket and hotel room in TST area. Hostel name is Korean Hotel(situated inside Chungking Mansion重庆大厦)

Pm me for more details if u are keen (line ID is hayashi1988). Cheers :)

Anyone wish to join me for HK TRIP from 23-26th July? I hv booked air ticket and hotel room in TST area. Hostel name is Korean Hotel(situated inside Chungking Mansion重庆大厦)

I've been to that building once to buy some photo material. It's their Little India :)

I stayed there before. Very bad experience. Extremelly small space and mini cockroaches running about. Hope u will not experience what i did.

CK Mansion and its neighbour Mirador are filled with tiny hostels.

It can be pretty depressing to return to a shoebox at the end of the day.

Personally I stay there once.. during the CNY 2011.

I had no choice because all better hostels/hotels were fully booked and the only option left was CK.

Plus point is of course its location and money exchange.

The better rates are those shops that are run by the South Asians.

I watched the CNY parade and fireworks at the CK's doorstep.

Not to mention, Cafe de Coral (the Chinese fastfood restaurant) is just 2 mins away.

Enjoy yourself.. Buy your Octopus card..their equivalent of EZ link.

You can get it at the airport..

Bus A21 goes to CK directly for HKD33...

Guest Guest

Anyone keen on travelling to the Netherlands and Belgium in August? Got three events to check out: Amsterdam gay pride (1-4 Aug), Antwerp gay pride (8-11 Aug) and the World Outgames (kinda like the Olympics for LGBT people) in Antwerp (3011 Aug).

Reply to me here if you're interested. Thanks!

How is your plan getting along for Netherlands? I will be there as well and could meet up for certain places, club and gay pride. Will PM you if you are really going.

Anyone keen on travelling to the Netherlands and Belgium in August? Got three events to check out: Amsterdam gay pride (1-4 Aug), Antwerp gay pride (8-11 Aug) and the World Outgames (kinda like the Olympics for LGBT people) in Antwerp (3011 Aug).

Reply to me here if you're interested. Thanks!

How is your plan getting along for Netherlands? I will be there as well and could meet up for certain places, club and gay pride. Will PM you if you are really going.

You can PM me because I will be there also.

See you there :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.