Male HQ

Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)

powerofmusic

• 2 weeks later...

Aruca

You ought to be more specific on where you would like to visit, the budget range and also the age range of the travelling partner.

The end of may and early June period  is the start of the school holidays for both Singapore and neighbouring Malaysia.  So get cranking asap as flights and accommodation are getting more expensive.

I would recommend Northern Thailand, Chiangmai and Changes as flights are only about 3 hours.  It is a pretty chill place where the pace of living is much slower than Bangkok.  There are many old ruins to take very good photos. Gay enough with Ram Bar but not overwhelming.

On 5/6/2018 at 6:56 PM, abang said:

Aruca

You ought to be more specific on where you would like to visit, the budget range and also the age range of the travelling partner.

The end of may and early June period  is the start of the school holidays for both Singapore and neighbouring Malaysia.  So get cranking asap as flights and accommodation are getting more expensive.

I would recommend Northern Thailand, Chiangmai and Changes as flights are only about 3 hours.  It is a pretty chill place where the pace of living is much slower than Bangkok.  There are many old ruins to take very good photos. Gay enough with Ram Bar but not overwhelming.

@abang thanks for the sharing. But am really clueless and just throwing it to the wind and see wat returns. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 8:46 PM, 7for7 said:

I'm planning to go mid July for a short 3d2n trip to yogyakarta. Always wanted to visit borobudur. Silkair/airAsia. Probably middle of week to avoid tourist crowds, so need to clear leave. Anyone interested pm me.

Hi I’m interested. 46/175/68 Chin stay west . 

On 5/31/2018 at 5:05 AM, Bbatok said:

Hi I’m interested. 46/175/68 Chin stay west . 

I made my travel arrangements already actually since I figured I will probably be traveling alone. 17-19 July. If you're still interested and would like to join, pm me and we can discuss. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Me to, I have been looking for a travel buddy as well. I want to travel at some snowy place with some of similar mindset friends. Do contact me in personal.

Also recommend me the best site in these to book the hotels and tickets as well. I have been searching for the best reliable ones. I have one website that gave me top 10 travel companies that might be somehow helpful. Also anyone else in india should see for these websites as they might give the best discounts and offers.

Top travel companies in India

Guest manlybi

hope to find a chinese buddy , for free and easy travel to taipei,  or hk or any comfortable destination,

i am mature chinese , friendly and discreet

please PM me

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.