Male HQ

Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)

powerofmusic

Iceland is super expensive. But nice place. U can walk in the city itself. Visit the Olympic pool. Nice to swim in the cold since the pool is heated and many hot pools around and a steam room. Excellent place to swim.

Which parts of Iceland did you go to other than Reykjavik? Going there next month and wanted to do the ring road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys ! I planning to go to bangkok and Chiangmai in oct and November .

Planning to go Chiangmai as now there has budget airline directly fly from Singapore to Chiangmai . Due to the only budget airline to Chiangmai , the fare is almost double as compare to Bangkok .

If you are keen to go Bangkok in oct or/and Chiangmai in nov , drop me a message and we discuss from there .

I'm thinking of going on such a tour. But is there one during nov/dec period? I thought all tours to the falls will have ceased by then.

You can still go to the falls during that period of time. The tours to take the boat ride up close to the falls and the walkways down the falls will close for winter for both American and Canadian side. You can still go there during winter as the parks remain open. 

You can still go to the falls during that period of time. The tours to take the boat ride up close to the falls and the walkways down the falls will close for winter for both American and Canadian side. You can still go there during winter as the parks remain open.

Thanks for the info. i got wrong info. But i feel the boat ride is the must do thing there. Maybe i should change my plans of going there.

Thanks for the info. i got wrong info. But i feel the boat ride is the must do thing there. Maybe i should change my plans of going there.

The boat is called Maid of the Mist. They probably will have an operating schedule.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dark_jedi

anyone thinking of cambodia, myanmar, laos or greek islands next year?

addendum: for pure travel/sightseeing only, not keen in gay clubbing, sauna etc, unless gay bookshop haha...

Edited by dark_jedi

anyone thinking of cambodia, myanmar, laos or greek islands next year?

addendum: for pure travel/sightseeing only, not keen in gay clubbing, sauna etc, unless gay bookshop haha...

hey dark jedi, i am interested in visiting myanmar and laos. i am a serious (but not so experienced) traveller. so i usually go to one place at one time and try to cover everything that is historical or extremely scenery there. would like to know ur detailed itenary : )

alex

I am travelling to Myanmar from 11Dec to 18 Dec 2013 and don't mind a travel buddy.

Still cracking on the itinery. The historical cities of Mandalay and Bagan should top the list for this visit. Last year i did a 3 day 2 night hiking trip to Inle Lake and was completely mesmerized by the beauty of the culture and the sceneries.

I dont mind paying for some expenses such as accomodation just to kill the boredom of travelling alone. Anyone interested? Please talk to me.

• 2 months later...
Guest *Justin*

I'm looking for travel buddy/s who would be interested to visit Lombok/Gili-gili & Komodo National Park. The start and end point will be Bali. My dates are Mar 29 to Apr 05, 2014. 

I'm going for the beaches in Gili-Gili, snorkeling and will most likely stay two nights on a boat going around the Komodo National Park. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for travel buddy/s who would be interested to visit Lombok/Gili-gili & Komodo National Park. The start and end point will be Bali. My dates are Mar 29 to Apr 05, 2014. 

I'm going for the beaches in Gili-Gili, snorkeling and will most likely stay two nights on a boat going around the Komodo National Park. 

sounds good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.