Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i used to shave my... all e public hair expect the balls cos i find it hard to shave... but everytime i shave will become v itchy after that.. anyone feels the same?

Me!! I got the same. I trimmed for a period of time. It was ok. But still prefer shave the unwanted 1 especially the balls hair. Looks v ugly.

SOrry for going a little off topic...but is there any cream that can be used to armpit and ass hair? I've seen 'Veet' hair removal but it's for legs. So is it safe for armpit and hair around the ass*ole? Anybody tried?

Hey,

I actually use Veet. The trick is how U apply it. Do not apply on the anus but around it at the area where the hair is growing. U may feel a little burning sensation but is bearable. Leave it on for abt 5 min then wipe off with tissue & rinse thoroughly wif water. No need use soap as it will irritate the area. After that, u be smooth like a baby. :)

jaralds can see how smooth is your penis and ass.

Lolzzz... There's only 1 Jarald so no nit 's'... Lolzzz...

I'm not exhibitionist so I dun think I show...

Hey,

I actually use Veet. The trick is how U apply it. Do not apply on the anus but around it at the area where the hair is growing. U may feel a little burning sensation but is bearable. Leave it on for abt 5 min then wipe off with tissue & rinse thoroughly wif water. No need use soap as it will irritate the area. After that, u be smooth like a baby. :)

Maybe I can try... Veet really works n bcome tat smooth?

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

Veet is safe for armpit. But not for the arse. For arse either shave it or go for boyzillian wax

Agree!! Veet works by utilising a chemical to "burn off" the hair on the surface Like shaving with a razor, the hair will grow fast and thick. Your ass skin is too sensitive for that chemical too.

Heard that if we shaved our ass, it will be very painful since the hair was meant to lessen the friction between the two 'mountain'. In addition, when the hair grows, it hurts like hell. I felt like trying to shave, but since lots of people recommend not to, i decided not to. Is that true that it is going to be a disaster after shaving your ass?

i don't go for the hairless men...makes me think im having sex with a boy...god gave you hair down there for a reason...which is why i don't go for shaved armpits as well...so weird when i meet a nice bearded/goatee man and then later found out he's hairless everywhere else on his body...trim don't shave...

Yup, but get the sensitive skin version. U need to squat over a mirror, apply cream around d skin near d anus NOT on d anus. Wait 5 min, wipe off the cream & rinse. Tada! Baby smooth ass. :)

Maybe can try one day...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

Guest Wax tailor

Has anyone tried waxing their ass before?

At home I mean, not at a shop.

I don't Know if there's any specific product that exists, but maybe with one of those wax for girls legs

• 2 months later...
Guest Adding color ro life

Hi all,

just need to check if anyone tried coloring your pubic hair before.

Feel like trying but wonder if normal hair color will do.

Guest Guest

Better dun be so kinky. That groin area very sensitive. If dye spills into your pee hole, u will never come again. hehe

Try flurorescent paint lah, u sure the star on skin or nude n skin nite :)

Do your armpit hair, too.

So when u btm, u sure look like a peacock with you hands up in the air. What a magnificent sight!

Guest Guest

Unless u r ah gogo boy at Bangkok.

Even if u r I never see them doing so.

But they dyed the bitches at Chatuchak Market pink, blue & purple.

I guess it's okay to walk around in Babylon Sauna with dyed pubic hair.

I dare U. hehe.

Guest Do it!

Hi there,

Yes any hair dye will do. However, my advice is to use top quality hair dye as it lasts longer & protects your skin. After that you should use shampoo for coloured hair to wash as that slows down fading & keeps hair colour bright.

You will definitely have excess dye. Suggestion is to use the remaining on ass hair or armpit hair.

If you are really serious about giving your bush a brand new look, rebonding your pubic hair is strongly recommended. This completes the look.

Keep us posted of the results. Will you be able to provide a pic?

:)

Guest Adding color to life

Hi there,

Yes any hair dye will do. However, my advice is to use top quality hair dye as it lasts longer & protects your skin. After that you should use shampoo for coloured hair to wash as that slows down fading & keeps hair colour bright.

You will definitely have excess dye. Suggestion is to use the remaining on ass hair or armpit hair.

If you are really serious about giving your bush a brand new look, rebonding your pubic hair is strongly recommended. This completes the look.

Keep us posted of the results. Will you be able to provide a pic?

:)

Thanks for the advice. feel like giving my partner a surprise on his birthday because he likes bluish ash color

By the way, how to rebond pubic hair ? Are you able to help :P

Guest Guest

Thanks for the advice. feel like giving my partner a surprise on his birthday because he likes bluish ash color

By the way, how to rebond pubic hair ? Are you able to help :P

U r scaring me. I hope u r not replying to this post from a ward in IMH :(

Guest Guest

Rebonding / colour ur dick hair? I'm a hair stylist i can help haha

Cunt wait to see your face/name/work of art in the Guinesse World Record.

May I suggest braiding, too. hehe

Guest Guest

lol if ur hair is long enough

Has anyone measured their longest pubic hair? Mine is abt 10 to 12 cm.

I dun mind shaving mine & speedpost to the TS. I will just specifiy 'rare expensive fatchoy' on the envelope.

Otherwise I suggest the TS to superglue his real hair onto his pubic area for braiding.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I will just shave it =P

well i've shaved before but i wanna try waxing it cos apparently waxing results in thinner hairs when they regrow. i find that shaving makes your pubic hair thicker when it comes out again and i don't really like it..

well i've shaved before but i wanna try waxing it cos apparently waxing results in thinner hairs when they regrow. i find that shaving makes your pubic hair thicker when it comes out again and i don't really like it..

ME TOO~ But i reli had no idea on how to wax myself :X

I am boyish look and have thin pubic hair. I shaved my pubic hair last Friday. My partner was shocked to see my hairless private part. He found it too weird to fxxk me as I look like underage boy with hairless Pte part. He dun want to get intimate until my hairs are back

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.