Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 4/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, greg01greg said:

I only have to trim and shave my crotch every time I have sex with my partner. That would be like every couple weeks or so. 
I once had a friend told me talcum powder helps when it comes to shaving the ball sack?

OIC, I use hair shampoo or body shampoo while shaving. Only thing is balls sac a bit hard to shave smooth... due to the skin design there is different then other surface... hahaha

BTW, few weeks one time sex... is that normal? hahaha...

Guest guest
On 4/2/2022 at 6:09 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

IPL can do on cock and balls? Thought they not recommended and might damage inside the testicles and cock might unable get erect from the side effect unknown damage?

This is utter nonsense... I did 4 sessions of IPL on my balls n the underneath side of my cock to permanently destroy the hair growth. I m still erecting hard n having morning wood every morning. 

On 4/2/2022 at 6:13 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

OIC, I use hair shampoo or body shampoo while shaving. Only thing is balls sac a bit hard to shave smooth... due to the skin design there is different then other surface... hahaha

BTW, few weeks one time sex... is that normal? hahaha...

Thanks for the recommendation, my skin is sensitive, any burning sensation? 
any product brand you could recommend? 

yes. We have been together for a while and we’re both busy individuals. 
I think it’s a healthy arrangement. 
I mean if you have it too frequently one could get bored. 

but let’s stick to the topic - how to shave. :) 

• 4 months later...
On 7/29/2021 at 3:43 AM, Steve5380 said:

I am sorry that you had to experience pain.  Grabbing the hair close to the skin and pulling fast while holding the skin back with the other hand helps reduce it.  And after a while we become more desensitized to the pain.  

But I hadn't thought about getting horny and cumming while pulling hairs off there.  If so, the dried sperm stuck to the hairs could help in getting a good grip on them,  replacing the wax?

How do you trim yours?

• 2 months later...

I finally found the courage (excuse) to shave my pubes!

Long story short.. Hurt my wrist awhile ago, had slight problem pulling down my pants/underwear to pee without pulling my pubes, got frustrated and just took my shaver into the bathroom. Grazed my family member with the trimmer in the process 😓

O.M.G.. I look... So bare now... And the remains are quite spiky, despite the multiple shaves across.. not sure I'll do it again when they grow back.

That said, my balls feels so smooth now lol.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.hermaz.club/

can consider this place if you are looking for permanent hair removal too :)

previously had my SHR (super hair removal) sessions done at Wellaholic but the pricing has gone up quite a fair bit and decided to switch to H'ermaz.

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2022 at 1:44 PM, sg_JHU said:

https://www.hermaz.club/

can consider this place if you are looking for permanent hair removal too :)

previously had my SHR (super hair removal) sessions done at Wellaholic but the pricing has gone up quite a fair bit and decided to switch to H'ermaz.

Yes... Price of everything has gone up crazy. Thanks for sharing this.

Guest Lifeiswhatyoumakeit

Being mixed race, i do have a fair amount of body hair.

On the lower arms, legs, thighs and armpits it's more noticeable. on the chest and stomach it is faint and only can be seen when you get close. i usually just use the trimmer without a guard for the chest and stomach to get close to the skin. i usually just leave the legs and pits alone.

now the pubic region is a whole other discussion. besides hair on the inner thighs and above the cock, i also have hair on the balls, bottom of the shaft and the crack. the bush gets pretty thick so i usually just trim it down with some scissors. i usually do the same with the balls and the surrounding area.

ofc you can't get a very even result and but i'm too scared to bring a electric trimmer anywhere near the jewels. i don't manscape frequently and so have presented the full amazon on numerous occasions to partners. no one has ever commented or complained about it and it hasn't really affected my sex life.

the last time i shaved completely was when i was still in my 20s and was overseas. i had worked on some photography projects and the models were told to shave our bodies. i have to say that it was an interesting experience but after that i developed a rash and was itching for weeks. so yes, would never want to go completely bald that way.

i guess the upside to having a bit more body hair is that i can actually grow a full beard which a lot of my friends have been jealous of. :P 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.