Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I met someone in gay sauna and noted he just shaved his pubic hair and I could say really “botak” at the bottom. When asked, he answered that he did it because he wanted to have more ‘bushy pubic hair’ when it re-grow later ..

Is this fetish or really to have bushy pubic hair the reason?

Let hear what the forum has to comment on this … :clap:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I hear about shaving your head hair then apply OX. The next time when the hair regrow it will have more hair. Maybe it applies to public hair also, I dont know. But for me personally, I think I had too much pubilc hair, normally I will trim it. DOnt dare to shave all as it will be very itchy.

i dont think shaving it off will be more bushy. instead the hairs will be more thicker only. for me i do shave in certain parts and trim in certain parts. i like it to be neat and tidy and looks more clean. definitely not a fetish for me..

i dont think shaving it off will be more bushy. instead the hairs will be more thicker only. for me i do shave in certain parts and trim in certain parts. i like it to be neat and tidy and looks more clean. definitely not a fetish for me..

I also think that the shaving of pubic hair would make thicker later once it has regrowth.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I also think that the shaving of pubic hair would make thicker later once it has regrowth.

Confirm no thickening. Don't worry. :rolleyes:

I try many , many time.

There is no prove that shaving hair will make the hair "bushy", otherwise, those who shave their beard will have "bushy" beard when they decide to grow one.

In my opinion, there are 2 other possibilities why someone would shave his pubic hair.

1. BDSM - someone who is into BDSM would save more than just public hair, they may even do a skin head. (did he shave his head too?)

2. Pubic Lice - Someone who had pubic lice, may shaved his pubic hair off instead of applying a solution.

My preference is quite different. I like guys with bushy long pubic hair, leg hair and hairy ass, and they always turn me on and feel high when i was trusting a hairy pit.

I did with few japanese and Koreans before, they were very hairy and i love the sessions so much...hot and juicy with their hairy watery holes.

I must say, i rather turned off with guys who shaved totally. I feel he is so bared and not sexy at all. Well, thats my preference. ;)

I did shave once b4 as some of my friends told me that is much clean,however after doing that i was so regret,it remind me when i was a small kid when hairless :P so after that i never but trim it as i have many hairs refer my legs pirvate part & ass,so many say that when they suck me some hairs in their mouth :D .I think trim hairs more tidy & look nicer & won't afraid that when the hair grow u will feel so itchy :lol:

I did with few japanese and Koreans before, they were very hairy and i love the sessions so much...hot

Hahaha .... I would also say that there 2 types of Japs, the fairer type with a bit squinted eyes, normally not so hairy ... but those other type of Japs, a bit darker with big eye ball, they are normally very hairy, leg hair, chest hair, arm hair and also very bushy :D

.... but Koreans, so far my encounter only the fairer type .. :blink:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I did with few japanese and Koreans before, they were very hairy and i love the sessions so much...hot

Hahaha .... I would also say that there 2 types of Japs, the fairer type with a bit squinted eyes, normally not so hairy ... but those other type of Japs, a bit darker with big eye ball, they are normally very hairy, leg hair, chest hair, arm hair and also very bushy :D

.... but Koreans, so far my encounter only the fairer type .. :blink:

I think Koreans are the same, some are smooth and fair...while others like the japs, hairy and bushy. I got attracted by the hairy types lor....of course not as hairy as apes lah...heheheh :D

I think shaving is shiok 4 me. Yes it will be litlle itchy. But when my cock rub across it wil have special sensation. Very steamilating.

It is also clean as Mycock wet easily when seeing nice bod.

Thats why I always keep my pubic hair shaved. :thumb:

I ever tried once when this guy was horny enough to shave me..haha...but not totally, just cut and trim. I got a funny feeling but arousing, he grabbed hold of my erected shaft and shaved it....i felt so itchy after few days... My pubic hair was trimmed so short and even my ass was shaved cleaned using shaving foam... :D

I noticed there are many styles..some shaved up to a thin film of hair, some sahved off all the side, leaving only the center....some trimmed till one straight line..haha...interesting. :lol:

hahaha, thaiboyz, if there is a lucrative business, i don't mind open up a 'new pubic hair salon' including dyeing ....... maybe the first in the world .... :D

Oh, dying of pubic hair is certainly not new anymore. I have seen guys with blond pubic hair. Perhaps after bleaching their hair, still have some remainder lotion, so they applied on their pubic hair lor....Maybe i should try to bleach it RED!!! for the CNY...HAHHAA :D

Really, aiyo, never seen before pubic hair being dyeing before, blond some more. It might look like "blond afro look" which naturaly already curly hair ... :lol:

Yeah....center parting of pubic hair...and dye one side red and other side gold to match the new year...good idea.

:D:lol:

Hmmm to usher the CNY, other than your suggestion of 2 colour of dye pubic hair, need to be wearing red colour men’s brief with luck’s Chinese character on it which now available in many dept store :lol:

Yeah....center parting of pubic hair...and dye one side red and other side gold to match the new year...good idea.

:D   :lol:

Hmmm to usher the CNY, other than your suggestion of 2 colour of dye pubic hair, need to be wearing red colour men’s brief with luck’s Chinese character on it which now available in many dept store :lol:

Oh, thanks for your reminder. I worn a black undies during the first day of this year, no wonder i got not much luck in everything...hmmm... :D

i love shaven cocks. and shaven asses. and pits. i think they're sexy.

different strokes for different folks.

Me too and I practise shaving for hygiene and to avoid excessive perspiration. Pubic hair a turn-off for me.

The shaving process is quite a pleasurable experience...

As with seasonal change, I find shaving myself bare has a renewal effect for my well-being. :)

Yes, i find it very pleasure and stimulating infact.

I did shave few times...and got horny after looking at my new shaved dick. Always JO after shaving...hehehe

Going by your thumbnail picture, it would be quite a spectacle to see you JO after the shave! Not at your expense of course, but a true compliment...

What a changing hair-style can do to one's appearance, a shaved dick in all manners of style will have the same refreshing sensation but for the body. Depending on mood-swing, I would go completely bare, 'brazilian' or any other fashion that I care to create with the razor.

After each session, I would appraise my handiwork before the mirror while still in the shower; wet and foamy. If only we share the same mirror...

btw thaiboyz, kev is my name. :)

Going by your thumbnail picture, it would be quite a spectacle to see you JO after the shave! Not at your expense of course, but a true compliment...

What a changing hair-style can do to one's appearance, a shaved dick in all manners of style will have the same refreshing sensation but for the body. Depending on mood-swing, I would go completely bare, 'brazilian' or any other fashion that I care to create with the razor.

After each session, I would appraise my handiwork before the mirror while still in the shower; wet and foamy. If only we share the same mirror...

btw thaiboyz, kev is my name.  :)

Hi Kev

Thanks for your compliment.

Well, i tried shaving few times and realised i tend to scratch my balls when my hair started to grow...and those spiky hair piercing thru my underwear. I stopped shaving for a few years already. Now my pubic hair is bushy and thick...and i just like it this way, dun bother to style it in any manner.

Wow, sharing the same mirror will definitely lead to hot hot session much more than shaving....i strongly believe that.... :D

There's no harm being colourful with the stories and flirtatious with the exchange. Afterall, one should and can freely speak up while in cyberspace.

Moving on, are you aware of another adonizing procedure one can have to reach bodily perfection -- anal bleaching! In this part of the world (Australia), one can have the dark skin tone of the anus removed via a safe and un-scarring bleaching process. A treatment widely embraced by the beautiful people on the West Coast of U.S.A., now becoming available elsewhere.

So imagine the breathless sight of a spotlessly shaven body and a perfect cubbyhole to match... :blink:

kev

My ex used to shave for me but since broke up, hardly shave nowadays liao :(   Anyone over here can help to shave me clean ?  :rolleyes:

PM me please....

Wow, interesting....Normally the shaving session would lead to something else...Are you prepare for it ? :D

Sure i'm ready for some hot session after my shave. Anyone keen to give me a hand on that??? :whistle:

No experience in doing the shaving but I think must use the battery operated shaver instead the manual gilllette, especially the pubic hairs around the testicles, if not the sensitive skin could be cut easily ........... ouch :lol:

Moving on, are you aware of another adonizing procedure one can have to reach bodily perfection -- anal bleaching! In this part of the world (Australia), one can have the dark skin tone of the anus removed via a safe and un-scarring bleaching process. A treatment widely embraced by the beautiful people on the West Coast of U.S.A., now becoming available elsewhere.

So imagine the breathless sight of a spotlessly shaven body and a perfect cubbyhole to match... :blink:

kev

I have read it somewhere about the bleaching...PINK hole ? Hmm.....Nice but it is more applicable to bottoms. Of course, i will be attracted to it lah...cant wait to taste it..hehe

There's no harm being colourful with the stories and flirtatious with the exchange. Afterall, one should and can freely speak up while in cyberspace.

kev

hahaha …. this is something new, the world is getting craziest now, when the colourful contact lenses were fashionable, many women wore it eventhough its colour doesn’t match their skin and I also saw some Asian guys too with blue lens .... :yuk:

Now the latest trend, the colourful asshole ……… :lol:

Just something to share. Used to shave with a new blade and always have itchy spots.

But a few days ago, decided to shave with a blade I've used for a while. So far no itchy spots and I've shaved a few times.

Oh, I shaved in the direction of the hair growth. May not be as smooth as shaving with a new blade and shaving against the hair growth, but no itchy spots.

By blade, I mean those Gillette razor blades.

Think that with a used blade, the hair is pulled slightly out before being cut. In that way, the hair ends is slightly above skin level, and so no in-grown hair.

...I started to notice mine is much longer than before, covering my dick and spreading side way...

Such arousing descriptive... Thinking about it as I signed off for bedtime now...

Kool, hope my description has not disturbed your sleep in any way. :D

Not at all. If anything, I'm still thinking about it again as I signed off for bedtime tonight...

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.