Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Glad to have supporters like u doing it too

Your butt hairy too? For me my butt has no hairs(chinese)

except on the crack but it s more of hygiene reasons (nt so much of hairy feeling or aesthetic)

I noticed when it s hairy, staining is guaranteed! Hence have to wax it clean

Oh...u have the same issue as I have ...lol.

But I don't understand why.

I did try waxing the crack a few times but half the time when the hair started to grow back, it itch and made me wonder why I wax it in the first place...so now don't wax anymore.

Do you have this itch problem when the hairs start growing back??

Guest sucked
18 hours ago, Guest Love how some portray said:

some have brains on their arse!! squashed rotten by the stick plough into their arse trillion times

no matter how many times one wash their fingers, the smell of durain or kfc lingers and who said that we have not wash properly

some eyes are blind too, they cant see the stains too even if it exist, they tot that everything is dark and black

I feed my btms with my undies, they smell and lick my undies at every inch as though it is given by God

I   m ok with them licking my stain esp those who licked are having pea brains like the one above who claimed he knows how to wash  and yet assumed

(n I do wash w water)

stupid -Ignored- trying to comment using another user name..

smell on finger after washing and stain is 2 different thing..after washing fingers smell of lulian is there but if u rub that finger on your face got yellow stain of lulian or not??

17 hours ago, rogg said:

Oh...u have the same issue as I have ...lol.

But I don't understand why.

I did try waxing the crack a few times but half the time when the hair started to grow back, it itch and made me wonder why I wax it in the first place...so now don't wax anymore.

Do you have this itch problem when the hairs start growing back??

i have get accustomed to it, so not an issue anymore

is it very itchy for u? for me is really ok, maybe not many strands ?

20 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i have get accustomed to it, so not an issue anymore

is it very itchy for u? for me is really ok, maybe not many strands ?

Those times when it itch, it's bad and they get rubbed at when you move or walk so usually end up with skin getting a little raw from the rubbing..

Then there those times when there is no itch at all and everything was smooth and nice.

10 minutes ago, rogg said:

Those times when it itch, it's bad and they get rubbed at when you move or walk so usually end up with skin getting a little raw from the rubbing..

Then there those times when there is no itch at all and everything was smooth and nice.

tht is bad, but sayang u

did u walk with legs closed together?

i was sharing at the movie thread that males tend to walk as though there is a ball  underneath their crouch (so after waxing , try to walk with wider spread)

15 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

tht is bad, but sayang u

did u walk with legs closed together?

i was sharing at the movie thread that males tend to walk as though there is a ball  underneath their crouch (so after waxing , try to walk with wider spread)

Lol....thanks hor.

Walk with legs closed together?? Huh??

Walking normal lah...how to walk wider?? 

On 3/30/2018 at 12:21 PM, rogg said:

Lol....thanks hor.

Walk with legs closed together?? Huh??

Walking normal lah...how to walk wider?? 

i m not sure how to explain it

some tend to walk with wider gap, some tend to squeeze their balls when walking

by right  to look gentle , shdnt walk or sit w too large gap

On 28/03/2018 at 10:25 PM, -Ignored- said:

I thk all wearing lighter colour undies definitely have2

face this issue (nevermind ant the regrowth, either u tidy it urself or just accept it, it s fine , in another thread on waxing, some admitted that once u started waxing, the hairs grown less coarser and lesser ie longer time to grow long again)& our @cookies74 rightfully agree to it too

i posted video abt this issue too...

all knew that

N i have alwys posted such informative videos or news to mbrs(@ diff thread)

- sorry no eng subtitles

see the last part (it mentioned disadvantages of wearing white n wat kind of men r so confid to wear it-& ie also why i rarely see btms esp wear white during undies nite except for those rare few )

they explained if u wear it light/white it means ...n i trust w the brains of gays we dont even need such a vid to educate we knew it much earlier rt?

@cookies74i understand why u paid for yet opted not

cos u dont wish to trim that area just like us

my therapist keep asking why didnt i opt for full boyzillian!!!

This clip is fxxxing Gay Sia 

On 4/1/2018 at 2:19 PM, -Ignored- said:

i m not sure how to explain it

some tend to walk with wider gap, some tend to squeeze their balls when walking

by right  to look gentle , shdnt walk or sit w too large gap

lol....to avoid that problem...have not wax for a long while now...am tempted but also scared of the itch possibility from the regrowth...sighh

so lucky you dont get the itch from hair growing back

are u very hairy at the crack?

i don't wax there frequently but before it gone wild I try to manage it myself w a trimmer thingy (as I m not hairy at the crack, compared to other parts)

from this forum, I learnt that the more u waxed , the more it become softer and regrowth rate is slower

(before I even get to know this forum, I don't wax my crack at all  , never have I used the word wax in my whole life then, even for now, I only wax that part)

if it is softer, isn't it wont be pricky by then?

so wax more, don't avoid doing it

2 minutes ago, rogg said:

lol....to avoid that problem...have not wax for a long while now...am tempted but also scared of the itch possibility from the regrowth...sighh

so lucky you dont get the itch from hair growing back

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

are u very hairy at the crack?

i don't wax there frequently but before it gone wild I try to manage it myself w a trimmer thingy (as I m not hairy at the crack, compared to other parts)

from this forum, I learnt that the more u waxed , the more it become softer and regrowth rate is slower

(before I even get to know this forum, I don't wax my crack at all  , never have I used the word wax in my whole life then, even for now, I only wax that part)

if it is softer, isn't it wont be pricky by then?

so wax more, don't avoid doing it

hmm...dont think it's very hairy but definitely more than a few strands and i'm getting more hairy on my bum as well...

I know the more you wax, its supposed to get softer or lesser...but the 50/ 50 chance of getting the regrowth itch and the raw skin...prevents me from doing it....lol..

hmm...maybe will start again...and get it over with....maybe not...

Can you PM me who you went to for the wax? maybe your therapist is more skilled...

1 minute ago, rogg said:

hmm...dont think it's very hairy but definitely more than a few strands and i'm getting more hairy on my bum as well...

I know the more you wax, its supposed to get softer or lesser...but the 50/ 50 chance of getting the regrowth itch and the raw skin...prevents me from doing it....lol..

hmm...maybe will start again...and get it over with....maybe not...

Can you PM me who you went to for the wax? maybe your therapist is more skilled...

now my therapist has changed from the sg turned world-famous chain, so nt that gd, before him, was another caucasian , he has returned to UK

if u want it skillful and can pay for such high price(i cant , sorry):

http://www.thomasde.com - he will be your gay-friendly choice

Some cannot stand ladies as masseur , not sure about u

if bum has it, then u r really hairy! 

6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

now my therapist has changed from the sg turned world-famous chain, so nt that gd, before him, was another caucasian , he has returned to UK

Lol....bum has some lah not that it covers the whole bum cos that will be very hairy...lol

it's okie...maybe i will go back to waxing it more regular to reduce the regrowth itch...or just hope it doesnt happen much...lol

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Don’t think Thomasde is cheap. Gay friendly? The person doing is gay?

1 minute ago, cookies74 said:

Don’t think Thomasde is cheap. Gay friendly? The person doing is gay?

Not sure, but there is a glaring French grammatical error when you look at their website. :) I recently got reacquainted with the word "atas" and what it means and while I get what the owners or owner of the salon is trying to do by having a French sounding name. Still, once you see the grammer error next to the name, you go hmmmm... what happened? 

Love. 

23 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

No way. Male only

I knew that loh hence i clearly indicated which business r male or w female therapists

dont b shy! Kekekekeke a nurse or doc could b a female too

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I knew that loh hence i clearly indicated which business r male or w female therapists

dont b shy! Kekekekeke a nurse or doc could b a female too

Haha but nurses and doctors  don’t check on my private areas unless necessary

7 hours ago, cookies74 said:

Haha but nurses and doctors  don’t check on my private areas unless necessary

ya lah

anyway, nowadays if there is a need, i will request for a male doc

but the norm nowadays is for pte clinic to assign a female doc at a specific timeslot so that all women/staff will go to that female doc

(somehow women still didnt realise that all gynae related female illness doc are mostly men?)

ok back to topic

then do any of u get "wet" during waxing?!?!?

i rem someone asked me about Thomas, so .....i m not sure when i m going for services eg haircut , whatever, i m alwys professional
i cannot accept myself being on the papers for some scandalous affairs 

if u r asking me is he..........i felt he likely is, esp the shop is fully catered for men

On 2/1/2006 at 9:50 PM, thaiboyz said:

Err....more to the dense forest...hehehe

Long and bushy..how har ? I dun like to shave leh ;)

leave it lah ... i love thick dense pubic bushes especially when the hair is curly and wiry.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 4/3/2018 at 11:52 PM, Wellaholic said:

At Wellaholic, we have quite a fair bit of customers who come for Boyzilian (front and back) hair removal using SHR or super hair removal. About 6-10 sessions to get permanent hair removal. It seems that repeated waxing causes in-grown hairs and pimples, which can be rather unsightly for the private area. If you experience such a problem, our advice is to extract the trapped hair, otherwise the pimple/acne will continue to be there and over time, it might cause discolouration (i.e. the pimple gets redder and darker)

May i know what is this SHR method? is it still waxing or IPL?

1 minute ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Straight guys cocks with some bush can be sexy 

too bare with no hair is good to see but not very stimulating 

what’s your view? 

Different individual likes different thing. 

What does not look appealing to you, may look attractive to another person. 

That’s my view. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Have you considered IPL so that you no longer need to shave it daily?

No. I usually wax, but sometimes in-between, I shave. 

2 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Isn't that not being very considerate since the gym facilities are shared, and hair might cause clogging?

Mine are usually too short to clog anything. :) 

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Do you use manual shaver or electronic one? Do you hide in cubicle to shave or shave in the public? 

Manual. In the cubicle, but the shower cubicle at the gym is not too bright, so sometimes i will do check and trim in the common area where it is brighter. 

Love. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shaver

hey those ppl who actl shave your pubes :)

could i get some advice as to the equipment yall used, how yall went about doing so, and tips for someone who is doing it for the first time? 

thank you all so much!!

Guest Guest

Use scissors to trim first if the hairs are really long, then use shaver to shave. Please use some antibacterial wash or whatever to wash off later. The pubic area is one of the most germ-infested area of the body. After such a shave, bacteria will tend to get into those pores and it may itch like crazy if you don't do a proper cleaning of the whole area after it. 

Just use a pair of scissors to cut the longer length before proceeding to shave off the rest. 

One more thing - make sure you get ready Alcohol swab in the unlikely event of unwarranted cuts.   Use a good body wash/shampoo/conditioner after the removal of hair.  The last thing you want to get is an infection!

On 3/3/2017 at 10:37 PM, Guest Ricki said:

_52550471_ricostill.jpg

I think mine is going to grow into like him in some years from now.. it's devastating..

DEVASTATING?   What will you call cancer, diabetes, heart failure? ...

I am in my 70s and my hair on the head is not white  (because I paint it, haha) and the hair down there is not white either (I don't know why).  

21 minutes ago, Guest shaver said:

hey those ppl who actl shave your pubes :)

could i get some advice as to the equipment yall used, how yall went about doing so, and tips for someone who is doing it for the first time? 

thank you all so much!!

I use a razor.. and i shave perpendicular to the grain.. it gives a cleaner cut and less ingrown hairs

Guest Guest

I suppose genes do play apart too.

Had sex with 2 men before, 1 46yo n 1 50yo. They look younger than their actual age n both still having black bushy pubic hair. 

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I suppose genes do play apart too.

Had sex with 2 men before, 1 46yo n 1 50yo. They look younger than their actual age n both still having black bushy pubic hair. 

That age still young la haloo. Ever saw old men in 60s with white pubes. Especially in pool shower room

Edited by cutejack

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, cutejack said:

That age still young la haloo. Ever saw old men in 60s with white pubes. Especially in pool shower room

Still young??? But some guys above were saying they have white pubic hair below liao wo ! U mean they r all in their 60s liao ar? :yuk:

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.