Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

err thaiboyz dun like shavin ,, dissapointed sia :( ... hehe anyway being a pure bottom i love my top trim n well kept .. easier for a good meaningful blowjobs ,.. no messy hair to block or hurt me eyes , can manouevre my tounge properly on the sides but FIRST n foremost wat givers sometimes didnt realise is u may have wash ur dick before gettin a blow but u might have forgotten to shampoo dat hair dat was covered with urine for god knows how long and we blow givers no matter how big the dicky is if the hair smells, the whole picture can turn ugly i tell u hehe :blink:

so if its trim n proper its easier to wash the smell off n the sound of ooohhs n ahhhs u get while getting blow is definitely not a fakey !! :whistle:

err thaiboyz dun like shavin ,, dissapointed sia :( ... hehe anyway being a pure bottom i love my top trim n well kept .. easier for a good meaningful blowjobs ,.. no messy hair to block or hurt me eyes , can manouevre my tounge properly on the sides but FIRST n foremost wat givers sometimes didnt realise is u may have wash ur dick before gettin a blow but u might have forgotten to shampoo dat hair dat was covered with urine for god knows how long and we blow givers no matter how big the dicky is if the hair smells, the whole picture can turn ugly i tell u hehe :blink:

so if its trim n proper its easier to wash the smell off n the sound of ooohhs n ahhhs u get while getting blow is definitely not a fakey !! :whistle:

Thanks for your advice and views. So far no one complain leh. Few of them like my smell and keep on sucking. I will of course wash before actions lah. This type of thing must be "auto" lah, such as most bottoms will flush themselves clean before fxxking rite ? So the tops will also wash their dick and shampoo their pubic hair before that. I even apply body lotion on it..haha...and sometimes use conditioner on my hair below. :oops:

....and sometimes use conditioner on my hair below. :oops:

ermm if u dun trim n shave n yet use conditioner , wow it mus be soft n fluffy , alamak can do tv commercial liao .. can imagine u jumpin up n down on the trampoline .. long shot on head hair n then focus on pubic hair :D

err, eh u start a new thread la on how bottom prepare themselves before anal .. :P

....and sometimes use conditioner on my hair below.  :oops:

ermm if u dun trim n shave n yet use conditioner , wow it mus be soft n fluffy , alamak can do tv commercial liao .. can imagine u jumpin up n down on the trampoline .. long shot on head hair n then focus on pubic hair :D

err, eh u start a new thread la on how bottom prepare themselves before anal .. :P

Wow, must salute your creativeness. :clap:

I am not bottom leh, and i think its too femine to appear with soft hair floating and fluffy pubic hair in the advertisement. Chey! Maybe i will like to reveal my bushy hair pertruding out from my low cut trunks...both from the top and side way...haha...nice... :D :twisted:

Maybe i will like to reveal my bushy hair pertruding out from my low cut trunks...both from the top and side way...haha...nice... :D :twisted:

hahahaha . eeeeeeeee gross la u . like watchin lion dance with black hair sia !!!all u need is to draw a face on ur swim trunks !!! :D

Maybe i will like to reveal my  bushy hair pertruding out from my low cut trunks...both from the top and side way...haha...nice... :D   :twisted:

hahahaha . eeeeeeeee gross la u . like watchin lion dance with black hair sia !!!all u need is to draw a face on ur swim trunks !!! :D

YOU har! Really creative! Should be in advertising line..haha

OK, lets not talk about mine anymore, give other a chance to tell more about shaving and maintenance of their public hair. <_<

After reading so much about shaving birdie hair ….. I tried last night with my electric shaver and naughtily applied the after-shave lotion …. the feeling was fantastic. The only problem is that it looks like a BMT recruit now. Die lar, how to explain to my ge-ge ….. may be should go Yunnan to plant the hair back. :ph34r:

Guest piscean

has anyone tried using hair removal cream? what was yr experience? i used it sometime back. the feeling was quite stinging but the effect was superb! totally smooth thereafter. i hv also tried to use razor but once the stubs grow, it gets rather itchy. nowadays, i trim...mine is getting thicker and more bushy!

nemoboy...i don't mind doing it for you. :P have done it for a few before :oops:

ok since Nemo has two offers ... i suggest thaiboyz shave the hole area n piscean

shave the pubic area .. then if anythin happen after dat pls share ur story here OK :whistle:

Wow.... really looking forward from all you helpful guys out there.... but i got no place, piscean and thaiboyz got any place for the "hair cutting ceremony"? :lol:

Wow, seems like it is going to be a big shaving ceremony. Maybe need to light up two red candles and say some prayer before the ceremony so that everything can go smoothly. My place is sometimes available. :D

ok thaiboyz ive got the ceremony prayers ready ...sendin to u for approval ~

blowing wind blowing wind

shaving cream on thy smooth skin

dont be mean u wont scream

all is well jus dun think

lets pray hard no red skin

perhaps only, HARD feelings ~

Guest piscean
Wow.... really looking forward from all you helpful guys out there.... but i got no place, piscean and thaiboyz got any place for the "hair cutting ceremony"?  :lol:

Wow, seems like it is going to be a big shaving ceremony. Maybe need to light up two red candles and say some prayer before the ceremony so that everything can go smoothly. My place is sometimes available. :D

hahaha...so when are we gonna work our hands for nemoboy?

nemoboy...haven't heard a word from u yet. r u shocked by the overwhelming response u have create? :lol:

ok thaiboyz ive got the ceremony prayers ready ...sendin to u for approval ~

blowing wind blowing wind

shaving cream on thy smooth skin

dont be mean u wont scream

all is well jus dun think

lets pray hard no red skin

perhaps only, HARD feelings ~

I suggest to held the shaving ceremony at nite, somewhere away from the crowd, ( FR ?), and nemoboy will be carried out blind folded by four hunks, clad only in g-strings. He will be tied on the poles with legs apart...candles would be lighted and your prayers would be said. No viewer is allowed, everyone must participate in doing something...such as getting a warm towel for him, wipe him dry...so on. At the end of the process, nemoboy must be absolutely cleaned and everyone can have his feel on nemoboy's smooth skinz.

<_<

Wow.... really looking forward from all you helpful guys out there.... but i got no place, piscean and thaiboyz got any place for the "hair cutting ceremony"?  :lol:

nemoboy...haven't heard a word from u yet. r u shocked by the overwhelming response u have create? :lol:

Haha... I'm so excited for the event!!! But don't just say say leh, i can't wait to be shaved clean..... :lol:

Haha... I'm so excited for the event!!! But don't just say say leh, i can't wait to be shaved clean..... :lol:

Can i also join in ? I can also get shave :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
Guest PUBErty

what do you guys tink of pubes... do u shave them? for me I find them real sexy but time to time i'll shave them... makes me feel lik a young boy with a smooth dick...

wad abt u?

what do you guys tink of pubes... do u shave them? for me I find them real sexy but time to time i'll shave them... makes me feel lik a young boy with a smooth dick...

wad abt u?

No lah :oops: For me. guys with pubic hairs look more matured than a 'botak' one :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Your pubes is above your dick.

You are naked when u trim. Your dick should be hanging down, unless u're having a hard-on.

Advise: Trim when u're soft. Get hard, stop.

Use a pair of scissors:

Flatten your left palm (assuming u're right handed) and grip hair between your index and middle finger. Cut with scissors to the desired length. Repeat until all your pubic hair is trimmed. Simple

Even simpler, get an electric hair trimmer.

• 3 years later...
Guest darkflame

Just trimmed my pubes today because it was getting too lush down there.

How short do you trim it if you do?

I usually cut until it's near the skin. But it's damn troublesome when cutting scrotum hair. Sometimes the balls go up and down involuntarily.

Another random question.

Is it true body hair continues to grow and spread beyond 20+?

Because I'm 23 and I thought I should stop growing hair already.

Recently I allowed my legs to regrow hair, only to find out that there is more hair sprouting in originally hairless areas.

Ever tried shaving (together with trimming) the end shaft of your dick. It gives the dick the imaginary extra length if you are looking for one. Bushy hair tends to cover too much of the shaft thus making it look small.

Guest darkflame

i like to trim too..will leave around 5mm.. it feels sexy it is like having a crew cut..i normally sit when i trim so no problem with scrotum hair

I trim to that length too.

Sometimes I do brush my palms over it, very nice feeling. :D

I sit on the toilet bowl to trim my pubes. But when I do so, the scrotum skin become very loose as the balls droop then it's hard to trim the hair on it.

I trim to that length too.

Sometimes I do brush my palms over it, very nice feeling. :D

I sit on the toilet bowl to trim my pubes. But when I do so, the scrotum skin become very loose as the balls droop then it's hard to trim the hair on it.

one hand holds ball, one hand cuts

• 4 weeks later...

More and more guys are going for grooming and even boyzillian waxing nowadays. May I know how many of you shave your pubic hairs? I did shave my pubic hairs for some time, but it can be embarrasing when I go swimming at SAFRA. The other guys may think I am weird when they see a shaved crouch.

A Muslim friend of mine shaved because of religious obligation. He said there is nothing to be afraid as he was once asked stripped in front of a doctor for medical checkup and the doctor did not comment on his shaved genitals at all.

I keep my public hairs now. But the feeling of having them all removed is still there.

Any thoughts from the rest?

Guest Keefey88

It's my pubic hair and I decide what I want with it. My family doctor whom I've seen for years once saw my shaved pubes... Nothing to be embarrassed about and the doctor should be professional enough then to comment on his patient's state of pubic hair.

I really cannot imagine what a doctor could possibly say... A bald vagina is common thing... No comments from doctors wat... So what's so facinating about a bald dick???

Thanks for the comments. Any of you tried the boyzillian waxing before?

I did try it ard 1 mth ago. The feeling after that still not so bad. During the process (may be first time), I find it quite painful hahaha.

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.