Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks. Maybe, we should have a promotion to get more people to shave. haha... maybe a shaving competition. haha..

I guess it would make it easier for BJ also. :P

Haha just refer to Gillete's promotion slogan: A tree will look taller without the underbush. This is what propels me to start shaving. Haha. Once u get used to shaving, u will like the smooth feeling &when u bath nude in the open, u will attract lots of attention.

I get a boyzillian but leave a tuft of hair which I trim. Lots of guys see it at the gym, pool and saunas. I don't mind cause I think it looks good and I flattered that they are checking me out. It helps I'm caucasain and quite well equipped. I think about half the guys you see in Singapore trim to some degree.

For many years, I keep my ass and balls smooth by plucking. :twisted: Its not painful anymore. The hair grow slower and only fine hair grow from the plucked area. For those who pluck eyebrow will know what Im saying.

How I pluck the hair around my ass? use mirror loh! its quite tiring actually :oops:

how to remove the pubic hair permanently ?

Can't stop a natural process. The only way is if you died. I think the alternative which is to keep plucking or shaving or using some hair removal cream is a lot better then option 1 :twisted:

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

For many years, I keep my ass and balls smooth by plucking. :twisted: Its not painful anymore. The hair grow slower and only fine hair grow from the plucked area. For those who pluck eyebrow will know what Im saying.

How I pluck the hair around my ass? use mirror loh! its quite tiring actually :oops:

Would be nice if you could film yourself doing the plucking. :whistle:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest bugisfun

I d shave my pubes since a year ago。 Nvr stop after tat & still go gym at SAFRA & bath、steam nude & dun care how pple look at me。

Haha

steam nude..... NICE !!! Next time tell me when you wanna steam, i steam you.... ;-p

steam nude..... NICE !!! Next time tell me when you wanna steam, i steam you.... ;-p

Haha so u want to join me next time? U must b in the nude too. PM me torak133@gmail.com. ;)

• 5 months later...

Do you guys trim or completely shave your public hairs?

Do you guys shave all your ASS hairs?

Do you guys leave it as it is?

Please give a poll to my questions.

Your time and efforts are very much appreciated

Edited by Undies69

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

SOrry for going a little off topic...but is there any cream that can be used to armpit and ass hair? I've seen 'Veet' hair removal but it's for legs. So is it safe for armpit and hair around the ass*ole? Anybody tried?

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

• 3 months later...
Guest Superoll

is it an offence to shave pubic hairs at public open showers ? ahem....i shan't mention places but sentosa beach showers is one of them :twisted:

Of all private places, you have to shave in public??

• 2 weeks later...

For me, I have trimmed my pubic at the gym showers before & used an electric body shaver there as well. No big deal. I don't shave off all. I prefer to be buzzed & short at public region. But balls & shaft are fully shaved.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chun Ku Li

Years back a guy posted a question on applications to slow down shaved regrowth. Having heard of Buddhist monks using sandalwood cream on shaved scalp, I wrote to him. Weeks later he wrote thank and invited me over to view the result of my help. I was amazed that he lived alone in an upscale home with posh car in garage and grand piano in living room. He led me to his swanky 3rd level bedroom, sat me down on the bed, stood before me and asked, "Now, would you like to see?" With much anticipation I nodded. He untied the belt of his night gown and stepped up to me. I took hold of the ends of the two flaps and opened the gown.. He wriggled his shoulders and let it fall to the carpet. Right before my face was his massive mandom, shaved to baby bottom smoothness and stirring up. I reached around his waist and drew him to the bed. Laying beside me, wearing only a smile, he let me examine his girth grow to ten inches as he had promised on the net. It was so large that it choked choked when I gulped as much as I could. We frolicked with no pressure of time.

He kept his gentle smile as he walked me to the entertainment room on level 2, fixed drinks and sat beside, holding my hand. The gown slit open, revealing his legs and a part of the mammoth goods which he made no attempt to cover....

A few days later, my jaw dropped when I saw him as the sign language interpreter on the news at six. He was the closest I came to of a celebrity and owner of the largest endowment to date.

CKL

Guest Chun Ku Li

Years back a guy posted a question on applications to slow down shaved regrowth. Having heard of Buddhist monks using sandalwood cream on shaved scalp, I wrote to him. Weeks later he wrote thank and invited me over to view the result of my help. I was amazed that he lived alone in an upscale home with posh car in garage and grand piano in living room. He led me to his swanky 3rd level bedroom, sat me down on the bed, stood before me and asked, "Now, would you like to see?" With much anticipation I nodded. He untied the belt of his night gown and stepped up to me. I took hold of the ends of the two flaps and opened the gown.. He wriggled his shoulders and let it fall to the carpet. Right before my face was his massive mandom, shaved to baby bottom smoothness and stirring up. I reached around his waist and drew him to the bed. Laying beside me, wearing only a smile, he let me examine his girth grow to ten inches as he had promised on the net. It was so large that it choked choked when I gulped as much as I could. We frolicked with no pressure of time.

He kept his gentle smile as he walked me to the entertainment room on level 2, fixed drinks and sat beside, holding my hand. The gown slit open, revealing his legs and a part of the mammoth goods which he made no attempt to cover....

A few days later, my jaw dropped when I saw him as the sign language interpreter on the news at six. He was the closest I came to of a celebrity and owner of the largest endowment to date.

CKL

started with trimming, getting shorter and shorter each time, then one day decided to shave all off and never look back again..

now i go for waxing regularly, both armpit n pubic hair..

simply love the smooth n hairless touch..

started with trimming, getting shorter and shorter each time, then one day decided to shave all off and never look back again..

now i go for waxing regularly, both armpit n pubic hair..

simply love the smooth n hairless touch..

Hi FT, where do you go for your waxing. pricing etc, first timer, got too lazy to pluck and trim the btm says too pricky

I've got several questions regarding self-maintenance about pubic hair.

Firstly, is it normal for hair to be growing on the foreskin?

Secondly, how do you maintain a clean groin area that is not too overpopulated with hair.

It's too troublesome trying to trim the hairs such that it is uniform in length.

Lastly, if we trim the hair around the pubic region, will it be will facial hair? will it grow to become longer and stiffer?

Hope to learn more about self-maintenance.

hey hey, just wat i know of.

Not normal to have hair on the foreskin.

Normal trimming will keep it in control, and shave the edges n corners.

I dont think it will, mine have not.

just do it regularly. it will look clean n tidy

jus joined the forum for a couple of days, last nite during shower shaved my pubic area, now i m clean shaven n bcos my cock small, seems like back to child's time, haha. i did shaved once when i was in college, knew tat when hair grows back wuld b quite itchy down there, any1 has suggestion to overcum it? apply lotion? or jus scratch when itchy? haha like when in bus or mrt, jus put hand in pants n scratch scratch

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

If you have time , use hair cream removal, when it grow back , its not rough as if you shave , of course shaving is the quickiest way.

Shave or trim is looks sexy and great compare to no hair on the leg but a thick bush the groin , looks awfull

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.