• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Dota 2: Reborn Beta is worth downloading but only if you intend to play custom game modes a lot.

If you just want to stick to pub games, it's better to wait until the beta is better fixed and more things are adapted over (like graphics and hats), before using it to play.

The Dota 2: Reborn Beta has a good user interface and lobby loading, even the "your match is ready" and the customary 10 players "loading/loaded/failed" screen is nice to look at. Other than being nice to look at, most of the other shit's still bugged.

Another thing I got from using the Reborn Beta is that my hero portrait reverts to the one that is last used, so most of the time I see a courier on my hero portrait, and its weird.

Edited by feedersmiracle

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! was influenced by friends to play back Dota2, was a avid player for Dota but stopped for a really long time, probably since the Invoker patch? I would love to add more friends to play with. if you dont mind having someone new, add me at 278405698! Also, tried to add some of you...but I'm not so sure where to do it, so I figure that it is easier if you add me. haha! have a great week and see you in game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.