Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

Guest Condom?

We all know the rules very well, but hey how many people really do that what they said?

There are alot of people out there say no condom = no fxxked. This include those guys who go to the sauna. But when you cruise them, most of them are not carrying any condom with them. Do they wait till they found someone then go get condom from the counter? I supposed not?

I think before the question can be well address, you have to really think thru: are you just having sex or intimacy with him?

I viewed that there is nothing difference between a hetersexual relationship and a homosexual relationship except that we have preference towards the same kind. Therefore, why cant partners have a intimacy without condom??

If you talk about diseases, then my question is: does diseases only transmitted via raw dick + raw ass? The answer is no. Do you know you can also spread your problems to the one sucking your dick if the process is not protected? If you are really really scared about all these, then i think the best way is you jerk off yourself.

The real root of this issue should be: responsible and honest.

Ask yourself this question: are you ready to settle down with the guy in front of you? Will you be fully committed to him sexually? If your answer is yes, then i think is perfectly fine to have it no condom. What have the authorities been trying to tell us is that we have to be responsible to our partner; faithful and commit.

So if you are not ready, please wear condom.

Well. For me, I would prefer my boyf to fxxk me raw. Cause it shows that I trust him and its more pleasurable for both of us too. With him fxxking me raw I feel there's more connection and love between us when that latex barrier between us is gone. Even though we know that it is unsafe but we have come to an agreement that if any of us ever cheated on each other we will have protected sex till we are tested safe. I guess raw fun needs a lot of responsibility for both parties to commit and to be honest ba.

But honestly speaking, you never know when somebody may stray. Sometimes it isn't a choice, but a moment of folly.

It's nice to see you have complete trust in your relationship, but then again, you have to look at the facts standing right before you. Anything that can/may go wrong, will go wrong.

Just a warning tho.

But honestly speaking, you never know when somebody may stray. Sometimes it isn't a choice, but a moment of folly.

It's nice to see you have complete trust in your relationship, but then again, you have to look at the facts standing right before you. Anything that can/may go wrong, will go wrong.

Just a warning tho.

That's why honesty is very impt. Well, be a man dare to do dare to admit

i was just wondering, if you guys would equate fxxking without condoms as a sign of trust and love or is it just another hype for that sexual moment.

Views may differ from a top and a bottom. I am top so yeah. just wondering

Share your thoughts guys :)

Hope that you're just kidding or just rousing interaction through controversy. In case you're not, Don't

Most of us here with sexual experiences have definitely had more than 1 sexual partner. Greater risks are involved especially if you're having unprotected sex with someone who has had sexual contact with another person prior to you. Even if both of you are virgins and you're both tested clear of disease, it does not mean that you will not contract a STD if you have unprotected sex. You run the risk of bacterial STDs, higher especially since the anus is not exactly the cleanest, bacteria-free orifice. Unless you want to risk having your dick rot and fester, please do strongly consider protected sex. It's also a more socially responsible choice.

Also, some relationships are emotionally monogamous but physically polygamous. Cheating may occur and the incidence of STDs may be higher due to the extended indirect sexual contact.

Unprotected sex may feel good while you're in the heat of the moment, but when your dick starts to rot, you'll not feel as good.

Guest point of unknown origin

I'll let this happen only if i forgot to douche down there cleanly :)

so far, the top will be very surprised with the awaiting awards :)

Without a condom is just stupid...

but personally I feel that the joy of anal/blowjob is not only having others' dick in your ass/mouth/hand...it is also about the thinking/feeling of having ur partner's cum in your ass, the taste of cum in your mouth, being able to have contact with other people cum without worrying about STD

If only there were no STD...

but personally I feel that the joy of anal/blowjob is not only having others' dick in your ass/mouth/hand...it is also about the thinking/feeling of having ur partner's cum in your ass, the taste of cum in your mouth, being able to have contact with other people cum without worrying about STD

Hot stuff.

But even without STD, those sound good in theory but not so much in practice.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Also, some relationships are emotionally monogamous but physically polygamous. Cheating may occur and the incidence of STDs may be higher due to the extended indirect sexual contact. Unprotected sex may feel good while you're in the heat of the moment, but when your dick starts to rot, you'll not feel as good.

I agree to what you have pointed out. That's why i think it is important for both parties to be responsible and honest in the relationship.

Remember what the pastor will ask the couple: Will you be there for your partner, be it he is bed-ridden or in terminal illness?

As long as everyone in this community willing to be a responsible and honest (guts to answer for what he do), then I think we will be a happy 'gay' community :P

We are not really talking about trust here. It is more about logic and hygenie issue.

I am sharing from my own personal experience.

We are talking about two people who are very healthy, HIV free with no other health issues.

One of my ex was a ex commando, dragonboater, and yes he had a bod and a face that many would die for.

But what was very rare was a simple kind loyal and intelligent heart, coming from someone looking like that

We were casual friends, until 4 months we had feelings fro each other,that finally, that took us both into a relationship that lasted 5 years.

Both are more top but he is more domineering, so I let him have his way.

As we are both health freaks, and went for frequently health screening, we declared to be safe, thus we do bareback, for 5 years when we were living as a couple, with his family. My "Mother-in Law" is an open minded loving person.

Doing barebare symbolizes a relationship that has attained a higher level of trust, commitment and love.

To feel someone, inside you, without the barriers of a rubber, heightens this intimacy, that when your partner, climaxes inside you, this intimacy reached the summit of love united.

However, there is another setback when doing BB.

I am not taking about STD or HIV related issues.

Both the vagina and anus can be penetrated by the penis, althought the former exist for a more.... legitimate reason.

However, both also have inner microscopic bacteria, that can affect the penis when it enters them raw.

Many may not know , that when a woman has undetected yeast infection, it actualy can affected an unprotected penis, causing redness and itching.

Thus smiliarly, the walls of the rectumn is lined with many forms of bacteria, which can give a nasty itch and redness to an unprotected penis.

This is especially more prone, if the receptor's immune system is weak , when recently recovered from a flu, or if he is suspectible to irritable bowels syndrome , or dysbiosis, due to weak digestive system or an unbalanced in the good and bad digestive enyzeme bacteria.

I am sharing from my experience, because my ex was affected by these bacterias when we BB.

Lab test actually showed the results were STD or HIV unrelated. A simple antibiotic and a cream heals the ailments within a week.

It is smiliar to how a penis can be infected by yeast bacteria from a vagina.

After that inconvenient experience, we did with protecttion

From my experiences, put aside romanticism.

Hygiene and health issues comes first

We are not really talking about trust here. It is more about logic and hygenie issue.

I am sharing from my own personal experience.

We are talking about two people who are very healthy, HIV free with no other health issues.

One of my ex was a ex commando, dragonboater, and yes he had a bod and a face that many would die for.

But what was very rare was a simple kind loyal and intelligent heart, coming from someone looking like that

We were casual friends, until 4 months we had feelings fro each other,that finally, that took us both into a relationship that lasted 5 years.

Both are more top but he is more domineering, so I let him have his way.

As we are both health freaks, and went for frequently health screening, we declared to be safe, thus we do bareback, for 5 years when we were living as a couple, with his family. My "Mother-in Law" is an open minded loving person.

Doing barebare symbolizes a relationship that has attained a higher level of trust, commitment and love.

To feel someone, inside you, without the barriers of a rubber, heightens this intimacy, that when your partner, climaxes inside you, this intimacy reached the summit of love united.

However, there is another setback when doing BB.

I am not taking about STD or HIV related issues.

Both the vagina and anus can be penetrated by the penis, althought the former exist for a more.... legitimate reason.

However, both also have inner microscopic bacteria, that can affect the penis when it enters them raw.

Many may not know , that when a woman has undetected yeast infection, it actualy can affected an unprotected penis, causing redness and itching.

Thus smiliarly, the walls of the rectumn is lined with many forms of bacteria, which can give a nasty itch and redness to an unprotected penis.

This is especially more prone, if the receptor's immune system is weak , when recently recovered from a flu, or if he is suspectible to irritable bowels syndrome , or dysbiosis, due to weak digestive system or an unbalanced in the good and bad digestive enyzeme bacteria.

I am sharing from my experience, because my ex was affected by these bacterias when we BB.

Lab test actually showed the results were STD or HIV unrelated. A simple antibiotic and a cream heals the ailments within a week.

It is smiliar to how a penis can be infected by yeast bacteria from a vagina.

After that inconvenient experience, we did with protecttion

From my experiences, put aside romanticism.

Hygiene and health issues comes first

that was very well crafted :)

Hi TheVisitor,

So be it you are gay or straight, barebacking a vagina or a ass is not high recommendable?

Sorry, I'm not very smart guy... :(

nope I don't recommend bareback. I admit, bareback is addictive, very shiok.

But after that, you will probably be haunted by sleepless nights if you have caught anything from that person.

There is a condom brand sold in Japan called Skinless, which is very very thin.

Similarly, try 003 sold here.

nope I don't recommend bareback. I admit, bareback is addictive, very shiok. But after that, you will probably be haunted by sleepless nights if you have caught anything from that person. There is a condom brand sold in Japan called Skinless, which is very very thin. Similarly, try 003 sold here.

Thanks TheVisitors for the clarification.

Please also take note that oral sex is best with condom too :)

• 6 months later...
Guest Guest

I noticed that most tops I've know have at some time or other expressed their preference to fcuk bareback.

These tops include my friends, my friends' partners, my fcuk buddies, etc.

I have also come to understand that it's very common for partners in a relationship to get tested and once both are cleared, start fcuking raw all the way.

As a btm, I confess it's quite exciting to take it raw. I've taken it raw before and nothing beats the feeling of a raw hard dick and hot cum shooting up your fcukhole.

Just wondering, whether most tops here like to fcuk bare if given the chance? Would you just limit it to your bf or would you fcuk any decent-looking cute btm bareback?

Share your views :)

Guest NeverSayNey

Play safe, use condom, you will live to play for a long time.

I noticed that most tops I've know have at some time or other expressed their preference to fcuk bareback. These tops include my friends, my friends' partners, my fcuk buddies, etc. I have also come to understand that it's very common for partners in a relationship to get tested and once both are cleared, start fcuking raw all the way. As a btm, I confess it's quite exciting to take it raw. I've taken it raw before and nothing beats the feeling of a raw hard dick and hot cum shooting up your fcukhole. Just wondering, whether most tops here like to fcuk bare if given the chance? Would you just limit it to your bf or would you fcuk any decent-looking cute btm bareback? Share your views :)

With such a title, you will end up like many other posting, 2 extreme ends of the argument.

Those who is For Bareback and those who will be Against.

Such questions will never have an answer.

I can only say, it's best to discuss with whomever you are having sex with as it is between you and the person/s.

Past discussions :

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=29824&hl - Bareback Vs. Safe Sex

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=27079&st=0&p=313908&hl - Fxxking Without A Condom = Trust?

I'll always choose bareback sex over safe with my boy cos really not even the thinnest condom can substitute that feeling n spontaneity. especially when my cock gets stimulated to the hardest and most sensitive and then rub it around his cherry hole before easing it in slowly. nothing beats the sheer pleasure of having a warm, tight and well lubricated ass receiving your hard horny cock. he'll then uncontrollably let out ecstatic moans which gets me very excited and the endless lovemaking will start

another thing good with barebacking is that there is probably also less friction on the ass as compared with using condoms, especially for less seasoned bottoms prone to piles n have problems receiving large cocks.

that said, barebacking should only be reserved for couples with a certain level of commitment with each other. safe sex can b very sexy for casual sex as well, for eg i used to get my btm fxxk buddies to worship my bod as i prep-for-fxxk - lube up and put on a condom

Guest Guest

I'll always choose bareback sex over safe with my boy cos really not even the thinnest condom can substitute that feeling n spontaneity. especially when my cock gets stimulated to the hardest and most sensitive and then rub it around his cherry hole before easing it in slowly. nothing beats the sheer pleasure of having a warm, tight and well lubricated ass receiving your hard horny cock. he'll then uncontrollably let out ecstatic moans which gets me very excited and the endless lovemaking will start

another thing good with barebacking is that there is probably also less friction on the ass as compared with using condoms, especially for less seasoned bottoms prone to piles n have problems receiving large cocks.

that said, barebacking should only be reserved for couples with a certain level of commitment with each other. safe sex can b very sexy for casual sex as well, for eg i used to get my btm fxxk buddies to worship my bod as i prep-for-fxxk - lube up and put on a condom

not talking about u but in general.

if u guys bareback with ur bf, respect each other and dun go play around.

if u are not comfortable to bareback with ur bf, dun get pressurized into.

Guest Guest

I will nvr do that ...

There are some tops out there who delight in searching for btms who insist on safe sex.

When both are in bed, it's only a matter of time before the top successfully dominates the btm's will, and convinces the btm to go raw.

Once the btm experiences the explosive thrill of bareback sex and a load shooting up his ass, it will be difficult for him to go back to safe sex ever again. A condom will only feel weird from then on, the btm will crave for a top to shoot up his ass again...

I guess its really a tough choice. Sure it feels great and all but sub-consciously, you'll always be worried about catching something. So i usually reserve that for a strong relationship (and after we have both been tested and proven clean) then we can have a delicious time =P

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Guest Guest

Both of us are virgins. If you do bareback with only one male partner (throughout your whole life), and your male partner remains faithful to you, never do it with other guys (not even blowjob or handjob) anymore. Will we still contract HIV?

Guest Ironrod

Both of us are virgins. If you do bareback with only one male partner (throughout your whole life), and your male partner remains faithful to you, never do it with other guys (not even blowjob or handjob) anymore. Will we still contract HIV?

1) Both of u are virgins

2) faithful to each other (monogamous)

= not possible to have HIV unless very bad luck like through blood transfusion, infected needles and still u may get knock down by car or kenna cancer, perhaps plane crash......

Btw I like bareback, it really my kinda sex.

Guest -Guest-

I am a top and I love bareback sex too. When I was younger and wilder I used to do it rather often, dominating the btm then doing it raw when he cannot resist it any longer.

Then I grew up and realized how unsafe it was. I'll never go back to those ways anymore.

Right now I'm happily attached for 2 years and doing it raw with my bf and we're loving it. Yes, we both got tested right at the start of the r/s before starting raw sex and I'm pretty sure he's faithful to me.

im top.. i absolutely love bareback... and with dates and bf only. No ons barebacks pls!

condom have the tendency of slipping off and rolling up, and as such Condoms also restricts alot of positions and fxxking styles you can do..

The physical difference is staggering. The condom both makes the top feel less, and the bottom feel like that a piece of rubber/plastic is fxxking him instead. The smell of the condom/spermicide/lubricant also smells like burnt rubber

The emotional connection will also be increased between a couple for bareback. It also shows ultimate trust between the couple

cumming inside for both the top and bottom is also great.

remember that playing around for your attached guy or if you suspect your boyfren is slping around.. or u guys are in an open relationship. and for ons whose status you do not know.. is a big NO NO for bareback

Guest Guest

I am appalled as to how many people here, even regular posters, support bareback sex.

I am a top but i dun bareback. Pls, it is just stupid. Higher level of trust or committment for bf is bullsh*t. Nowadays there are so many thin condoms around.

To each his own. Dun exchange a moment of shiokness for a lifetime of regret.

Guest Guest

Btw I like bareback, it really my kinda sex.

I'm a btm and bareback is really my kinda sex too.

My current top didn't force it on me. I was the one who asked him to fcuk me bareback...

At first he was reluctant, but when I suggested the idea again after another sex session, he agreed.

So we went to get tested. Immediately after the testing session, when both of us proved negative, it was straight back to his place for a wham-bam session of hot raw sex!!

I can still remember, he fcuked me even harder than normal and kept saying how shiok it felt.

I also felt so shiok, because his dick felt so natural without the normal rubbery friction.

I could feel the smoothness of his dickhead and every little ridge on his thick shaft as he pounded mercilessly into me.

As I could feel he was about to cum, he also announced "I'm cumming".

He let out a huge groan before shooting his big load into my ass.

When he unloaded in me, it felt heavenly, I could feel myself totally being bonded to him.

Since then, we have been doing it raw...

Guest Ironrod

I am appalled as to how many people here, even regular posters, support bareback sex.

I am a top but i dun bareback. Pls, it is just stupid. Higher level of trust or committment for bf is bullsh*t. Nowadays there are so many thin condoms around.

To each his own. Dun exchange a moment of shiokness for a lifetime of regret.

I think like what GM says this is a topic with no right or wrong but one must be responsible by his action as a man.

I don't support or encourage anything becos it's your life you know best.

And I like bareback, doesn't meant I support bareback, and anybody is stupid enough to do whatever ppl say in this forum should get his brain check.

We talk cock but the decision is still yours.

The intensity of exploding your load raw inside someone you really like, vs exploding inside a rubber bag for the sake of just having sex and entertaining a stranger , an ONS buddy, or people down on your preference chart list is very different

With someone you like you bare it all literally, while with someone unfamiliar, there is a distrust which is why the condom represents our subconscious need to protect and screen ourselves from anyt of potential danger lurking

i love bareback, and I can go on and on, feeling the sensation of the hot to warm moist ass there, massaging my cockhead and shaft as I go in and out.

Its only reserve for a few , based on the intimacy. gauging from the sexual chemistry, and honesty in each other's health status

Ultimately bare or not bare, the choice is still yours

Guest Guest

i urge the youngsters reading all these not to try bareback sex casually. Barebacking for these experienced guys carries risks no matter how much explanations they give. Im sure they know it themselves, but its their choices and they know what they are doing.

Respect yourself, respect your partners and u will live to play for a long time.

Guest Guest

I think the greatest regret is having someone u love by your side and yet do not trust him completely...

There's no true love when there's no complete trust.

Foolish as it may be to you, I believe true love exist.

Guest Guest

bf still ok, of cos must hv trust and all. once the other party wants, u will be pressurized to do it. of cos mutual is the best.

but sadly humans have flaws - one of it is temptation. it can happen anytime, anywhere. u love ur bf too much, u dun dare to tell him, u tell urself never never do it again. but god makes fun of u, once and thats it.

as for ons, fbs and etc, u are digging ur own grave really if u bareback.

people will say live life to ur fullest. it is ur own choice really.

i speak from experience. i am lucky i did not learn it the hard way.

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.