Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

Guest hornybtm

There are some tops out there who delight in searching for btms who insist on safe sex.

When both are in bed, it's only a matter of time before the top successfully dominates the btm's will, and convinces the btm to go raw.

Once the btm experiences the explosive thrill of bareback sex and a load shooting up his ass, it will be difficult for him to go back to safe sex ever again. A condom will only feel weird from then on, the btm will crave for a top to shoot up his ass again...

This is quite true I think. I try to be fxxked with condom most of the time esp when I'm cruising. But I remembered a couple of months back at CBP around 4am, I was being drilled missionary completely naked till I almost lost my mind, he took off his condom and ask to go raw, I resisted very hard but was pinned with my legs on his shoulders and after a little struggle and mostly because I was also sooo high, I allowed him to continue. He eventually came inside me.

I've also had 2 fb who I eventually allowed them to go raw because once I again was way too high and another one time we didn't have a condom, and slowly just from rubbing and humping he eventually snaked inside me.

As a btm, I must say I do enjoy the top shooting inside me, I love it when the start shivering and ramming it way inside me when I grasp them with my legs. (I only fxxk missionary). If they continue fxxking after cumming, that's best cause I seem to feel a little "hot burning sensation" after he has cummed and continues to fxxk. Anyone experience that sensation before? Was wondering if it has anyting to do with the sperm.

Skinz against skinz, sensational and stimulating feels, warmth intimate attachment....etc etc

Yes! No doubt these are the temptation of going raw. If one gives a second thought of catching STDs, HIV and even those chocolate stuffs coated on his penis, he would prefer to use a condom. Though raw plays do not definitely have a pay a painful consequences, the aftermath thoughts can cause sleepless nites with unpeace mind. Why bother ourselves with such worries, play safe and finished with good memories. Move on and stay healthy, you are definitely more confident of your health and less worries :)

The question by the TS is a very simple one, assuming at everything remains constant would you have bareback sex?

To me IF there are no risk of diseases. My answer is YES (two hand and one leg up) .. , the feeling is absolutely different. But it's unfortunately, this is too big an if to shoulder and I will choose to practice safe sex. Something that happened in my life changed me completely and I am just sharing and don't intend to sway your preference- we were all young and foolish only once, me included. I used to think like a lot of other guys in the thread .. if you are boyfriends and faithful to each other then there is nothing to fear and you should be good to bareback. But this is a very big "IF", you can ensure that you are faithful but how do you ensure that your bf is faithful. That was what happened to me in with my 2nd bf. I caught him cheating on me, yes red handed. Went through the HIV test episodes and we were both safe and he promised not to do it again, but history repeated itself. By the second time that i caught him, I stopped having raw sex, no matter how good it feels.

I am .. in no way trying to say that your bfs will cheat. I do hope that you guys get the bf that you deserve. Those of us who have traveled years in this circle has had at least one long term relationship, and by long term to me is anything that uses YEAR and a minimum unit of measurement and not month. Most of you have browsed the forums enough, look at the threads of 'how to get over my ex' or 'bf from hell' you will know that it's not an easy path to finding your prince in your shining armour and it definitely takes more than one shot.

I take my usual stance, like in most of my post. It's a choice that you make with your current amount of accumulated experience and knowledge. Whichever decision you make, you were part of the decision making process and it's not just the other guy's fault.

Hope this is not off topic but this thread reminded me of this relatively old video. A bit too fairy tale-y though :P

A life of trials and tribulations, you may never know that all these provides a learning platform and ultimately lead to a good ending. 塞翁失马,焉知非福!

Guest Guest

BW is for those above 18.

What impressionable teenagers are you talking about?

Also, you sound so self-righteous, so holy, want to "protect morals" wor...

Are you a pastor or a priest?

BW is not your online church platform ok!

Third, every time you see something you don't like, you call dissenters "trolls".

And people like you keep screaming for the "unsavoury" thread to be deleted.

Are you from the censorship board?

Let people have the freedom to post and make their own decisions as grown-up adults.

Reading ur last sentence is so oxymoron

Guest Sheesh

Reading ur last sentence is so oxymoron

Amidst is calling for the thread to be locked and deleted.

I asked him to let others have the freedom to post.

He has the freedom to post whatever nonsense he wants, but please don't snuff out others' freedom of speech.

Guest posting as Amdist-the-stars will be removed because the person who used to own that nick had changed to another nick due to cyber bullying and the person posting as him is not the same person.

To the guest whom is doing such vindictive and childish act.

We are on to you and if you are found out. We will not hesitate to remove you from the forum.

Without condom is fun. But you know whats really fun? Spending your hard earn money on HIV medicine and taking it every single day for the rest of your life and all your friends and family starts avoiding you. Thats really fun.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

For those couples who fcuk bareback, I am curious how you address the aspect that even if two parties are faithful, there are still a lot of virus in the cherry hole. Afterall, that is where the shit comes out.

Personally, i believe my partner & I are faithful to each other. But I stop fcuking bareback after reading that there are uncleanliness around that area. No offense to those who are practicing bareback, just curious to know what other couples think & address that.

Guest Guest

For those couples who fcuk bareback, I am curious how you address the aspect that even if two parties are faithful, there are still a lot of virus in the cherry hole. Afterall, that is where the shit comes out.

Personally, i believe my partner & I are faithful to each other. But I stop fcuking bareback after reading that there are uncleanliness around that area. No offense to those who are practicing bareback, just curious to know what other couples think & address that.

Have to clean properly lor. All btms should be familiar with the use of a bidet prior to sex and must do at least 5 rounds of full flushing (if not more). And must wash with Dettol or at least a gentle shower foam!

I personally do bidet flushing 7 or 8 times and apply a light moisturiser around the anal area and cherry hole, about 15 to 30 mins before going bareback with my top.

Without condom is fun. But you know whats really fun? Spending your hard earn money on HIV medicine and taking it every single day for the rest of your life and all your friends and family starts avoiding you. Thats really fun.

Quite true!

Don't play crazy, guys.

You can BB only with a bf you have trusted for years.

Guest Guest

It's just sad that we have to protect ourselves from the people whom you love and love you.

Fake smiles, fake service, fake love...

We have to guard against the person who's closest to you...

"I love you... but I must protect myself."

So I love myself more than I love you.

Gone are the days of selfless love.

Guest Guests

It's just sad that we have to protect ourselves from the people whom you love and love you.

Bareback is the most explicit form of submission.

A bottom who allows a top to take him bareback is completely yielding and submitting to him.

No bottom will ever forget a top who shoots a load up his ass.

Guest Guest

pls, u can prove ur love in other ways.

'u love me more bcos u let me bareback.'

'u dun love me more bcos u dun let me bareback?' :wacko: :yuk:

Guest No.1 rule

If u r a REAL MEN, say it out what u really want.

If u r a REAL MEN, stay committed and do it Raw.

I DOUBT u r a REAL MEN, that's why your partner has to protect himself.

U r a SELFISH Bxxtard if U infect your partner with STD or HIV.

Guest Guest

If u r a REAL MEN, stay committed and do it Raw.

Wah... like that real men very few leh... many who say they are committed play around with others.

Even straight men who are happily married with very respectable jobs have casual sex outside their marriage.

Guest Guest

Wah... like that real men very few leh... many who say they are committed play around with others.

Even straight men who are happily married with very respectable jobs have casual sex outside their marriage.

Nobody knows except GOD.

And that is why u have KARMA.

Guest Guest

So those couples in open relationships have agreed to enjoy the mutual benefits of a domestic partnership and accept their individual karma of having fun outside. No wonder safe sex must be promoted aggressively as your partner whom you supposedly should trust the most cannot be trusted. Therefore protection like condoms must be used to prevent the karma of STD infections while doing unfaithful things outside your usual relationship. Nobody can be trusted. Not even the one who has been sharing the bed with you all these while.

I believe when come to emphasis of safe fun, both parties must play a part. On occasion, when one party get carried away, the other party must instantly remind him to put on a condom. However in several cases, when both parties were so engrossed in the act, they did it without protection with the thinking tat it was ok for a short thrill.

The co-operation between the two parties has to be enforced inorder to enjoy safe sex. :clap:

hmmm.. Cool topic.. :) personal point of view to the topic, any top who tried bareback will definately wants to fxxk bareback given the chance, due to all the explaination above (shiok etc etc). I believe any btm who tried will want it too..

But my stand is dont just go around bb any tom dick harry, be it u are top or btm lo.. If u n ur fxxk buddy, friend or bf are very sure that each other are safe, then it's up to the two of u.. Dun be pressurize or force into bb! Haha..

Play safe doesn't means tat with fxxk with condom will definately be safe too! Haha..

So to me play safe means know who u are playing with.. Haha

Wish everyone who plays, will be safe!

Guest CCK

There are some tops out there who delight in searching for btms who insist on safe sex.

When both are in bed, it's only a matter of time before the top successfully dominates the btm's will, and convinces the btm to go raw.

Once the btm experiences the explosive thrill of bareback sex and a load shooting up his ass, it will be difficult for him to go back to safe sex ever again. A condom will only feel weird from then on, the btm will crave for a top to shoot up his ass again...

I'm sorry but this is turning me on and making me really hard...

• 1 month later...

We are not really talking about trust here. It is more about logic and hygenie issue.

I am sharing from my own personal experience.

We are talking about two people who are very healthy, HIV free with no other health issues.

One of my ex was a ex commando, dragonboater, and yes he had a bod and a face that many would die for.

But what was very rare was a simple kind loyal and intelligent heart, coming from someone looking like that

We were casual friends, until 4 months we had feelings fro each other,that finally, that took us both into a relationship that lasted 5 years.

Both are more top but he is more domineering, so I let him have his way.

As we are both health freaks, and went for frequently health screening, we declared to be safe, thus we do bareback, for 5 years when we were living as a couple, with his family. My "Mother-in Law" is an open minded loving person.

Doing barebare symbolizes a relationship that has attained a higher level of trust, commitment and love.

To feel someone, inside you, without the barriers of a rubber, heightens this intimacy, that when your partner, climaxes inside you, this intimacy reached the summit of love united.

However, there is another setback when doing BB.

I am not taking about STD or HIV related issues.

Both the vagina and anus can be penetrated by the penis, althought the former exist for a more.... legitimate reason.

However, both also have inner microscopic bacteria, that can affect the penis when it enters them raw.

Many may not know , that when a woman has undetected yeast infection, it actualy can affected an unprotected penis, causing redness and itching.

Thus smiliarly, the walls of the rectumn is lined with many forms of bacteria, which can give a nasty itch and redness to an unprotected penis.

This is especially more prone, if the receptor's immune system is weak , when recently recovered from a flu, or if he is suspectible to irritable bowels syndrome , or dysbiosis, due to weak digestive system or an unbalanced in the good and bad digestive enyzeme bacteria.

I am sharing from my experience, because my ex was affected by these bacterias when we BB.

Lab test actually showed the results were STD or HIV unrelated. A simple antibiotic and a cream heals the ailments within a week.

It is smiliar to how a penis can be infected by yeast bacteria from a vagina.

After that inconvenient experience, we did with protecttion

From my experiences, put aside romanticism.

Hygiene and health issues comes first

thats called UTI, go look it up

Guest Count Yourself Lucky

We are not really talking about trust here. It is more about logic and hygenie issue.

I am sharing from my own personal experience.

We are talking about two people who are very healthy, HIV free with no other health issues.

One of my ex was a ex commando, dragonboater, and yes he had a bod and a face that many would die for.

But what was very rare was a simple kind loyal and intelligent heart, coming from someone looking like that

We were casual friends, until 4 months we had feelings fro each other,that finally, that took us both into a relationship that lasted 5 years.

Both are more top but he is more domineering, so I let him have his way.

As we are both health freaks, and went for frequently health screening, we declared to be safe, thus we do bareback, for 5 years when we were living as a couple, with his family. My "Mother-in Law" is an open minded loving person.

Doing barebare symbolizes a relationship that has attained a higher level of trust, commitment and love.

To feel someone, inside you, without the barriers of a rubber, heightens this intimacy, that when your partner, climaxes inside you, this intimacy reached the summit of love united.

However, there is another setback when doing BB.

I am not taking about STD or HIV related issues.

Both the vagina and anus can be penetrated by the penis, althought the former exist for a more.... legitimate reason.

However, both also have inner microscopic bacteria, that can affect the penis when it enters them raw.

Many may not know , that when a woman has undetected yeast infection, it actualy can affected an unprotected penis, causing redness and itching.

Thus smiliarly, the walls of the rectumn is lined with many forms of bacteria, which can give a nasty itch and redness to an unprotected penis.

This is especially more prone, if the receptor's immune system is weak , when recently recovered from a flu, or if he is suspectible to irritable bowels syndrome , or dysbiosis, due to weak digestive system or an unbalanced in the good and bad digestive enyzeme bacteria.

I am sharing from my experience, because my ex was affected by these bacterias when we BB.

Lab test actually showed the results were STD or HIV unrelated. A simple antibiotic and a cream heals the ailments within a week.

It is smiliar to how a penis can be infected by yeast bacteria from a vagina.

After that inconvenient experience, we did with protecttion

From my experiences, put aside romanticism.

Hygiene and health issues comes first

Or maybe your ex got the infection fom someone else.... Just didn't tell u the truth... It happens. Count yourself lucky it wasn't any more serious illness

Guest VeryLucky

Or maybe your ex got the infection fom someone else.... Just didn't tell u the truth... It happens. Count yourself lucky it wasn't any more serious illness

Aiyo why you bother?

People like 100x luckier than you lor

At least people got boyfriend(s) before

You have what?

HIV and high medical bill from some back lane alley sex is it ?

It takes quite a lot of trust and preparation to consider going BB. I recommend going through medical check-ups, and also establish open communication with each other about any other relevant stuff before you do it (e.g any distinct pains in the last few days, especially in the ass, or anything to take notice of). If it sounds like too much work, just play safe and use a condom. No matter how much you love someone, do not feel inclined to stop using protection. If the other person keeps trying to push this on to you, draw a line and break things off if he continues to cross it. In fact I'd say that this entire notion of going in raw as a declaration of love should go burn in a fire. If you really love someone, their health and well-being will be your top priority.

So yeah, you just have to be really cautious. If you're the type that is too embarrassed to go to the doctor and have him examine your penis, it's best to avoid it altogether because the probability of something happening is definitely high enough to be concerned.

Yes, talking about stupidity.

To the silly sauna patron who asked for raw sex last Sunday at Shogun,

I am that local who refused bareback sex...

For business sake, the sauna imposes the 1-condom per person policy.

So after one round, what happened?

It is imperative to look beyond the profit margin....

Guest Fuckee

Yes, talking about stupidity.

For business sake, the sauna imposes the 1-condom per person policy.

One entry, I target not more? Gosh! though the top may cum once, but bottom can get screwed few rounds. This is so stingy and risky of the management. AFA should give warning letter to the sauna for taking the risky path of encouraging raw sex to save cost.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Totally agreed.

:thumb:

The first two years with my bf , we still have rubber. Up to a stage, I want real intimate contact with him and dislike the feeling of sex with a rubber. He removed.

That night, I auto cummed twice. It's a natural way of a fish feels joy in the water. No wonder Chinese like to use "鱼水之欢" to describe the sexual pleasure in sexual intercourse. Now, I have liberalize the usage of the term in Homo sexual context. The feeling is the same.

We sex nakedly 100% instead 99.97 since then.

OOooh hot...

• 2 months later...

So those couples in open relationships have agreed to enjoy the mutual benefits of a domestic partnership and accept their individual karma of having fun outside. No wonder safe sex must be promoted aggressively as your partner whom you supposedly should trust the most cannot be trusted. Therefore protection like condoms must be used to prevent the karma of STD infections while doing unfaithful things outside your usual relationship. Nobody can be trusted. Not even the one who has been sharing the bed with you all these while.

Calling STD a karma is seriously twisted man!

Guest Ironrod

Calling STD a karma is seriously twisted man!

It's the same how str8 ppl call AIDS a gay disease.

There are some even says god created AIDS to punish ppl whom sleeps around.

Ignorance is a root of suffering.

At first he was reluctant, but when I suggested the idea again after another sex session, he agreed.

So we went to get tested. Immediately after the testing session, when both of us proved negative, it was straight back to his place for a wham-bam session of hot raw sex!!

just like to share that HIV has a 6 months window period, just coz you are tested negative, doesnt meant you are cleared.

ultimately it is your choice - play safe to play long

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest nathan08

im a top and i do bareback coz it feels great.. and since we are faithful to one another.. some people can do that.. some cant.. to each his own..

if you and your partner feels great with/without condom, then the choice is yours.. wat matters in a relationship is trust, commitment and respect.. not just fxxk, suck, cock, etc...

there was once in the heat of the moment i let the top fcuk me raw.

honestly i felt no difference from being fxxked with a condom. its the -mere thought- of doing raw that makes it kinky and hot.

but after i came really regretted sia. felt stupid for a while. then drag the HIV test for so long. cause for a moment i thought that not knowing is better than tested positive.

but thats -wrong- thinking la. there is this social responsilbity that we need to adhere to and that is not to fxxk around while being a HIV carrier.

so i am pleased to announce that i have went for my test and is declared negative!

but i am sure there are others who are not as lucky.

so pls pls pls play safe. really.

To each his own. Dun exchange a moment of shiokness for a lifetime of regret.

agree. not worth it. i topped raw, but I don't btm raw.

i'm not totally against barebacking, but has to be on really strong relationship, never casual bareback.

too many cases of HIV+ people, less the other STDs.

i see requests for raw topping, I look at their age (no offense at all), some are 30+, 40+, and I think back, man...this is not going to be worth it if i catch something from them, I have a whole lot more to do in my life than to exchange it for a 11minutes raw fcuk with this hot top.

Esp to my youth peers, do not engage in casual raw sex.

Guest badboytrat

There was once I fxxked this bottom and the condom broke. I didn't know what happened coz I was drunk at that time. But I did feel something different but didnt bother to check. I was so shocked to see that the condom was torn after i pulled out. I did cum inside the guy and we were both shocked. I had a check a day after and turned out negatve. But the other guy refused to get a check up and even blocked me on whatsapp. Sent my results to him via message but still didnt bother to reply. Was so scared that I ended up doing PEP. Spent a hefty amount for that and i just had a test, still negative. Praying that i stay negative.

Please just play safe guys.

There was once I fxxked this bottom and the condom broke. I didn't know what happened coz I was drunk at that time. But I did feel something different but didnt bother to check. I was so shocked to see that the condom was torn after i pulled out. I did cum inside the guy and we were both shocked. I had a check a day after and turned out negatve. But the other guy refused to get a check up and even blocked me on whatsapp. Sent my results to him via message but still didnt bother to reply. Was so scared that I ended up doing PEP. Spent a hefty amount for that and i just had a test, still negative. Praying that i stay negative.

Please just play safe guys.

you sure you did the right thing?

1) if you did raw today and get tested tomorrow, the result is still NEGATIVE. you should wait for at least 3-6 mths before getting tested.

2) u did PEP when? after 24hrs? 48hrs? 72hrs? and when was that test after PEP?

i think people generally do not have the right knowledge.

similar to: bathing after bareback will not "protect" you from HIV.

HIV is a choice.

For those who actively pursue it (HIV), there's only so much you can do to change their behaviours.

I am both a top and bottom and seriously do not feel any difference with or without condoms.

It's all in the mind. You just have to experiment and use the right condom and lube, there's never one size fits all.

If people can spend hundreds of dollars on supplements, clothes, facial to make themselves feel better, why not invest on good, high quality condoms and lubes?

Guest badboytrat

you sure you did the right thing?

1) if you did raw today and get tested tomorrow, the result is still NEGATIVE. you should wait for at least 3-6 mths before getting tested.

2) u did PEP when? after 24hrs? 48hrs? 72hrs? and when was that test after PEP?

i think people generally do not have the right knowledge.

similar to: bathing after bareback will not "protect" you from HIV.

I actually did the test to let the bottom know that i am negative and he has nothing to worry about coz i dont do bareback sex. I was hoping that he'd also get tested to give me peace of mind but the a**hole blocked me in whatsapp. So i decided to take PEP just as a precaution. I took it within 48 hours. And it was a month long of hell for me.

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.