Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

Just wish to know (Dun bother about sex disease ),how many here really like Raw fun compare to anal with condom?How many people here suck 69 with condom?For me i won't even meet someone that oral fun with rubber,if so i rather JO myself.How many married guys here do go sauna?How many people here like 3some or orgy compare 1 to 1 fun?

Guest sauna going married

I am married and I visit TC and OS occasionally. But while I am there, I never let anyone know I am married. I easily pass off as a single guy... he he.

Once, I met a staff from the sauna while I was with my family somewhere. I was glad he didn't do anything.. I guess it is some unwritten code of conduct which I am glad existed :P

When I am at the sauna, I enjoy one-to-one fun. But recently, I am beginning to like the idea of 3some or orgy. I only had 3some once and so far no orgy experience yet. I am quite selective of my partner and haven't got used to the idea of being touched by people I do really fancy :lol:

Just wish to know (Dun bother about sex disease ),how many here really like Raw fun compare to anal with condom?How many people here suck 69 with condom?For me i won't even meet someone that oral fun with rubber,if so i rather JO myself.How many married guys here do go sauna?How many people here like 3some or orgy compare 1 to 1 fun?

I no longer bareback with ONS or f**k-buddies these days - one can never tell!

However, I still do oral sex unsheathed except I no longer let them cum in my mouth - hence no swallowing.

However, my bf of many years and I have a very strict understanding about the limits wrt sex outside our relationship ie no condom, no anal sex, no cumming into the mouth, no swallowing!

However, between my bf and I, we trust each other implicity about our rules and so we still bareback and came inside each other as well as swallow each other's cum during oral sex. I love the feel of him climaxing in me analy or orally. So does he!

Guest sauna going married
sauna going married,y dun u register as a member so i can know u better & chat u on line maybe :D

Ha ha.... thanks Snowball for your interests. I read your posts in other topics and u r certainly an interesting character to get to know better. However, I think things are better left at this level for my kind of status B)

To supplement what I shared earlier, I started off having oral using condoms. It was really yucky... it almost felt I was chewing an eraser in my mouth.

Later, as I learned more about oral sex, I began to explore oral sex without condom. But I am still very selective about serving guys at the sauna unless I am comfortable with them.

sauna going married,sure i respect,i know quite afew maried guys too & some even intro their family to me after we get to know each other better,but of cos it really takes alot of trust as for the married guys,they need to be very careful,however those married guys or bi with gf & family,if i saw them with their family & partner outside,i will pretend that i dunno them at all, ( unless they have intro their partner or family to me b4 then i will smile & say hi ),but after that we will sms :P ,well i seldom go Sauna now,prefer to go 17 as they open at 1pm & Tc cos they have gd crowd & often can get better guys,i like romance & keep in touch if click as friends mostly,i dun like lust just to have release then w/o even saying bye bye,alot of kissing & hugging make a gd sex :D

Hi Snowball, long time no see, you disappeared for almost 2-3 weeks, never see you for some times. Were you on long leave??

Talking blow job with condom on it, of course nobody wanted it. However, I experienced it once in one our local gay massage parlour and at the end of massage, the masseur did the 'extra' by inserting condom on my dick and did a blow job. I was diappointed but what to do, it was not clarified before hand, so let it be, no, point arguing on such things. His only argument was for his own safety as he has too many client and everytimes he had to do it.... :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Hi Snowball, long time no see, you disappeared for almost 2-3 weeks, never see you for some times. Were you on long leave??

Talking blow job with condom on it, of course nobody wanted it. However, I experienced it once in one our local gay massage parlour and at the end of massage, the masseur did the 'extra' by inserting condom on my dick and did a blow job. I was diappointed but what to do, it was not clarified before hand, so let it be, no, point arguing on such things. His only argument was for his own safety as he has too many client and everytimes he had to do it.... :oops:

seriously, I think it's very responsible of that massage guy. If he needs to do that to all his clients, I would rather have him put the condom on me and suck me off. By the way, I was a married man with kids. hehehe... :whistle:

wow another married guy,i think is nice to have fun with str8 pleasant looking guys,always turn me on as think they r more discreet & closeted :P

err... the key word is "WAS".. so I am no longer married and I am a divorcee-fatherly-gay.. :D

yup,my PC is down,maybe about a month never really post here,well so do anyone into 3some or orgy compare to 1 to 1 fun?I into anything as long all click,sandwish is great but i only prefer to be the one llast not the middle or first,hehe :P

Oh ..... :clap: Snowball is back again. Talking about bj with condom, we discussed it during your absent lah, topic 'how to have a safe oral sex', see here lah ..

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=432

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

'how to have a safe oral sex' & whether u like to suck with rubber or not is totally different things la & how to pratice safe anal sex & oral sex during my school day i already know without asking the doctor too :P what now i want to know is deep inside your heart,which you prefer,dun think about safe or anything,do you like to oral & anal Raw is more important :D I know many people in this circle like Raw only,so how about most people in BW :lol:

Oh yes, I DO bother about sex disease :swear:

Don't even think about doing it raw. I will not pretend that this is all a perosn's private preference. From the way we know about how Aids spread, stop endangering others please. Don't tell me it's nobody's business when you are ONLY THINKING to risk your own life - it is everybody's business because you are endangering everybody here.

I believe in freedom of speech in 99.999999999999999999999999% of the time. This isn't one of them.

Hence this topic is hereby locked.

Be Safe Then Be Happy :)

Be Happy :)

• 6 months later...

well it is as if asking a police man whether he play with his gun (the actual one)

there are times i am really tempted to enter without protection, then i thought of all the consequences, the guilt etc, better be safe...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

well it is as if asking a police man whether he play with his gun (the actual one)

there are times i am really tempted to enter without protection, then i thought of all the consequences, the guilt etc, better be safe...

which means... there will come a point where the temptation is strong enuff..............

I do it with the special man in my life. We're both responsible adults and get tested regularly... and I trust I'm the only man who gets to put my hard cock inside him.

Because I know I'm the only one he will allow to shoot my sperm inside so that he will have a part of me with him anytime he wants.

I use condoms with everyone else all the time. No exceptions.

Its a pity sometimes in the middle of an orgy or in the dark room, I can feel that a lot of guys are not using condoms. Am sure there will be a lot of the same going on this Tues at Towel Club... :angry:

Want to know the secret why I let so many men fxxked me and yet don't feel dirty? It's using condoms to keep his and my dirtiness seperate.It's the safe sex equivalent of enviroment friendly advice - "take my arse but leave nothing except cockprints behind".

Sure, he enjoyed himself inside me and played with my body. But once he's finished, the condom conveniently catches everything he leaves behind and we are cleanly seperated. He's not getting me pregnant or leaving me souvenirs from his other many explored interiors of other weaker stupid bottoms.

In spite of all the awareness, I still get almost 50% of men who want to "seed" me. Even though they know men don't get pregnant, it's still instinct for them to leave their seeds inside someone they penetrated just so "he will have a part of him with me".

I have to fight off so many such demands to seed me, it is getting very irritating. Is it tempting to give in when the man is so hot? No fxxking way brother. If you know how men behave like the kind of experiences I have in this 江湖, you will never trust anyone especially the hot men. We "老江湖" are too clever to be tempted.

It's those closeted bottoms who are the most dumb and easily fooled. Give them a few sweet empty promises and they'll believe anything and give everything.

But the demand to seed me is so strong, I have to think of some compromise so that I don't end up having fights with tops 50% of the time. This I learned from a friend. Put plenty of lub inside my hole before fxxking. Invite him to squirt plenty of ky into me as sex play of seeding me using ky as substitute for his sperm. During fxxking the ky will leak out. After fxxking when he withdraw his cock, plenty of ky will be leaking out.

If he had requested to seed me during sex, I'll sit up on the bed and we'll play with the leaking ky and talk dirty that it's his "sperm" leaking out of me. My raw and puffy hole leaking wet ky is proof that he has already left his cock prints inside me. If he's still not happy, I'll let him squirt more ky inside me and play with my hole.

You can bet how frequently this turned them on and ready to take me a 2nd round.

But the truth is I only bother to do this when the sex is good for me. If he's a lousy top, I won't even bother to fight him. I'll just clean up and stomp out of there.

Guest Guest

No fxxking way!

I do not visit suanas so I don't know about the orgies and how unsafe Singaporeans are bare backing.

I meet alot of foreigners and I find an increasing trend of people using condoms even for oral sex. It was odd at first, but now I'm used to being sucked with a rubber or sucking a rubber.

And all those that are still bare backing... I try not to curse you but wish you luck.

I do it with the special man in my life. We're both responsible adults and get tested regularly... and I trust I'm the only man who gets to put my hard cock inside him.

Because I know I'm the only one he will allow to shoot my sperm inside so that he will have a part of me with him anytime he wants.

I use condoms with everyone else all the time. No exceptions.

Its a pity sometimes in the middle of an orgy or in the dark room, I can feel that a lot of guys are not using condoms. Am sure there will be a lot of the same going on this Tues at Towel Club... :angry:

that's always one of the tougher issue to understand...

committing to one partner so as to have unprotected anal sex...

and when someone say they trust that they're the only guy who gets to put it in...

does that mean he trust he's the only one to put it in without a condom, while others can only put it in with a condom?

or no one else can put it in irregardless with or without a condom except for himself.

are both parties in agreement to either scenarios? is it discussed between the 2 parties?

The issue here is not whether is he

1. the special someone

2. the one you love

3. the one that you are exclusive to

The issue here is that are you ready to catch what ever he is having?

I for one do not agree to this... though once..

a. it happened so fast with on uncle that I have to grope down and feel for the condom.

b. Also once I did not notice that I have a small ulcer when I did a bj on someone.

c. and also the once which the condom broke

for c I got myself tested and did not change anything (this happened years ago)

for a though I felt the rubber I still feeling insecure about it

for b it happened recently with a messuer during the "happy ending" so I quite worried now.

In conclusion. dont care what the fellow mean to you it is not about emotions, it is physical... are you ready to catch anything from him.

Are you ready for the stress later?

Edited by inthecloset

Guest BlowNotTheWind

i hope i am not sounding like a wet blanket here. personally, as long as we are gay, it is always best not to go bareback. we are not only talking about the fear of AIDS but some STD like genital herpes that can bring 'death' to our lives.

we often fooled ourselves that, when we are in love [for now] that the current guy is THE special one. and this relationship works for the next months and years - and then, the idea of bareback seems logical to exercise.

question is, whilst both parties might have gone for AIDS test prior to this relationship and is cleared, it does not mean that they can be totally free. afterall, promiscuity in gay lifestyle has always top the chart for eons.

and we often heard of couples splitting after awhile - and so would be the end of THE special guy #1 until the next THE special guy #2 appears.

whilst sex is good, dont make it be our lifetime enemy - be smart, be safe.

cheers!

Guest Guest
you are not into local sauna but meet a lot of foreigners, you are at more risks.

Whatever gave you the idea that foreigners are at more risk? Or is it you're just comfortable you're in a nanny state so assume that everything is safer here?

The risk should be the same whether foreigners or locals. And if there should be a difference, I think locals are more at risk as compared to foreigners from more developed and more gay tolerant countries. They're gone through more history then Singapore and even their gay culture is more mature. Thus their understanding of risk is better than us.

Of course I am not getting myself gang banged in some lowly educated slump areas in the US unprotected. The foreigners I meet are in Singapore and when they do have the chance to be here in business, it is more likely they're better educated and "smart". I would have rated their risk as lower.

Next time, before you open your gap, THINK!

*****Edited by BW Moderator*******

This is a serious topic. Please do not use "colorful" languages that might start a flame war. Thanks.

i hope i am not sounding like a wet blanket here. personally, as long as we are gay, it is always best not to go bareback. we are not only talking about the fear of AIDS but some STD like genital herpes that can bring 'death' to our lives.

we often fooled ourselves that, when we are in love [for now] that the current guy is THE special one. and this relationship works for the next months and years - and then, the idea of bareback seems logical to exercise.

question is, whilst both parties might have gone for AIDS test prior to this relationship and is cleared, it does not mean that they can be totally free. afterall, promiscuity in gay lifestyle has always top the chart for eons.

and we often heard of couples splitting after awhile - and so would be the end of THE special guy #1 until the next THE special guy #2 appears.

cheers!

What you say is also true for straight marriages... how does a wife know that her husband isn't fxxking other women (or men)?

Its all a question of trust? And I suspect we'll all have different answers on that.

Guest BlowNotTheWind
i hope i am not sounding like a wet blanket here.  personally, as long as we are gay, it is always best not to go bareback.  we are not only talking about the fear of AIDS but some STD like genital herpes that can bring 'death' to our lives.

we often fooled ourselves that, when we are in love [for now] that the current guy is THE special one.  and this relationship works for the next months and years - and then, the idea of bareback seems logical to exercise.

question is, whilst both parties might have gone for AIDS test prior to this relationship and is cleared, it does not mean that they can be totally free.  afterall, promiscuity in gay lifestyle has always top the chart for eons.

cheers!

What you say is also true for straight marriages... how does a wife know that her husband isn't fxxking other women (or men)?

Its all a question of trust? And I suspect we'll all have different answers on that.

hi TopChinese :)

you are right that the question of bareback-ing applies to the the straight world too - and i am not denying that there is also risk involved.

however, the difference is in the 'hole' that is being 'used' -- one is purely created for pro-creation whilst another, err, hehe, well guess we can figure it out. :)

the question of trust is, indeed, an act of faith. whilst it is good to embrace trust for peace of mind, often it does fail us especially when the will is not strong enough.

regards, and cheers :)

how much trust you can have for someone depends on what kind of life experiences you had before with others...

anyway having said that...

if there one way of promoting healthy safe sex, i would think this safe sex awareness video is quite up there.

http://www.aides.org/sugarbabylove/

its a french website but the video is universal in its meaning.

although it seems the video has some loading issue on my pc... you can still view it here

http://www.devilducky.com/media/45030/

my personal comments, when the people around you are supportive, and gives positive reinforcement... it helps a lot...

on another note... even if its not HIV or aids... there's also hepatitis...

Guest Guest
you are not into local sauna but meet a lot of foreigners, you are at more risks.

Whatever gave you the idea that foreigners are at more risk? Or is it you're just comfortable you're in a nanny state so assume that everything is safer here?

The risk should be the same whether foreigners or locals. And if there should be a difference, I think locals are more at risk as compared to foreigners from more developed and more gay tolerant countries. They're gone through more history then Singapore and even their gay culture is more mature. Thus their understanding of risk is better than us.

Of course I am not getting myself gang banged in some lowly educated slump areas in the US unprotected. The foreigners I meet are in Singapore and when they do have the chance to be here in business, it is more likely they're better educated and "smart". I would have rated their risk as lower.

Next time, before you open your gap, THINK!

*****Edited by BW Moderator*******

This is a serious topic. Please do not use "colorful" languages that might start a flame war. Thanks.

Eh...hehehe

I'm SORRY!

Guess I'm a "little" (may be alot) antagonisitic by nature. I'll try to keep quiet.

Sorry again!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kenna Potong
So now china says they are successful with their first AIDS vaccine...

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=...55973142534S321

search term on google. click here.

so does this mean that more people will opt to bareback?

and recently Bill Clinton made a public remark - circumcision actually reduces the risk of AIDS.

hehe, so need to 'potong' the 'sotong' now? :D

but still, i believe, safe sex is the way to live our life.

So now china says they are successful with their first AIDS vaccine...

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=...55973142534S321

search term on google. click here.

so does this mean that more people will opt to bareback?

and recently Bill Clinton made a public remark - circumcision actually reduces the risk of AIDS.

hehe, so need to 'potong' the 'sotong' now? :D

but still, i believe, safe sex is the way to live our life.

i would feel wierd if my other half suddenly decides that he wants to go 'potong' his one.

i mean... he will always make sure its clean lor... and i will do my 'inspection'... hehehehehe

and i guess its part of the fun where we both get to play with something different...

Here's the thing tho... potong (circumsize) reduces the sensation.

I BB with my buddy also not as shiok. If I put on a condom, I tend to last another 15-30 mins than I would if I BB.

So cut also not shiok, Not cut, safe also not shiok. Your choice.

fxxking can be such a chore... :angry:

Guest blindfold

if the bottom is blindfolded and hands are tied, will the bottom be able to tell if the top is fxxking him raw or with condom, from the sensation inside his asshole?

if the bottom is blindfolded and hands are tied, will the bottom be able to tell if the top is fxxking him raw or with condom, from the sensation inside his asshole?

Absolutely not!! The anal passage does not have the sensory feel our fingers has. Try putting a condom on your finger and poking yourself and see if there is any difference.

Btw, whats with the blindfolding and being tied up and getting plowed that is so thrilling? Might want to try it sometime. :D

Absolutely not!! The anal passage does not have the sensory feel our fingers has. Try putting a condom on your finger and poking yourself and see if there is any difference.

Btw, whats with the blindfolding and being tied up and getting plowed that is so thrilling? Might want to try it sometime. :D

erm not exactly lei...

not that i am suggesting that you should go bareback...

but with the other half... i can feel it is more comfortable for me as well when he is not wearing it.

and when he cums inside i can feel his throbbing and the warmth feeling...

whereas with the condom... it just feels... different...

i think it has more to do with the mental thing... mentally feels more shiok to think that he is coming inside... as compared to cumming inside a condom...

but pls hor... with a total stranger... and not knowing their HIV status... it is too risky...

tried bareback once and ATM, Really shiok at the moment, the feeling of a bare dick pounding ur ass (using saliva instead of lub). He was also quite rough and initial penetration was quite fast, like he was raping me.

I was feelin so ashamed and horny at the same time. I kept thinking that i shame myself and my family and dread my friends seeing a man barebacking me but i yearn for the door to open so ppl can see us, see me being humiliated and being fxxked without a condom. I even initiated the ATM (his dick taste a bit sweet after being in my ass)

I really enjoyed being fxxked like that but really regret it. I made some excuse and left even before he or i cum.

I regret the move but cannot help feeling horny everytime i think about it. Lucky i alway masturbate to clear the lust away before i go out to search for barebacker.

I also bareback t another guy and came inside him .we were fxxking with a condom, but i was losing my erection so we took a break and remove my condom. While he and i were playing with each other, my erection came back in the middle and i just flipped him over and fxxk him there. TH efeeling was different and we were fxxking much harder than before. I tld him i was cuming but he just held on to me, begging me to cum inside him. Afters we were very quiet and just parted.

i really cannot help myself and am worried that i may get HIV 1 day. I often give blowjobs to strangers at toiltes and swallow their cum. I even had a blowjob orgy at the staircase of some shopping center in front of 7-8 ppl. I swallowed at least 100ml of cum that day.

This is dangerous but i cannot help myself. I guess this is why HIV is such a epidemic, with ppl like me.

Its your body and your life. You accept the risks, you accept the consequences.

Swallowing cum is fine. The problem is if you are giving bj and you swirl the sperm around your mouth increasing the chances of infections. Didn't you hear WXYZ's advice for staying beautiful? "I swallow"

Guest Bastarded

NOOO..it's not his body and his life he's risking. He's risking my life and your life because he's fxxking around and spreading it to others. He even had the cheek to say

This is dangerous but i cannot help myself. I guess this is why HIV is such a epidemic, with ppl like me.

If he jumped down 9 storeys, then it's his life and his body because he won't spread it around. I am not saying he deserves to have Aids. I am saying he's spreading the idea that barebacking is fun and it's his freedom to do as he wishes. It's that irresponsible idea which is more dangerous than Aids and causing the epidemic. Think about it.

Guest Cum Views

NOOO..it's not his body and his life he's risking. He's risking my life and your life because he's fxxking around and spreading it to others. He even had the cheek to say

If he jumped down 9 storeys, then it's his life and his body because he won't spread it around. I am not saying he deserves to have Aids. I am saying he's spreading the idea that barebacking is fun and it's his freedom to do as he wishes. It's that irresponsible idea which is more dangerous than Aids and causing the epidemic. Think about it.

How does it affect you?...unless you also fool around lah :twisted:

Before we all get too hot headed with this subject, lets all take a deep breath and count to ten.

Unsafe sex with strangers is irresponsible but bareback sex is not necessarily irresponsible IF done with someone you trust, eg. your significant other or someone you know for sure is healthy.

Some people have the opinion that all unprotected anal sex is unsafe whether done with strangers or partners - and they do have their point since the partners can be unfaithful outside the relationship. But at the end of the day, anal sex, whether protected or not is a personal call. All we can do is to educate our fellow members as much as possible and hope they do the right thing.

Let me make one point very clear :

You WILL NEVER get AIDS if you have protected sex. It does not matter if your sex partner is HIV positive or not. If you fxxk him, then wear a condom. If you let him fxxk you, then make sure he wears a condom. It is really that simple.

There is a very very small chance that the condom might break or leak, and if that happen then stop and change to a new condom.

Don't blame people if you get infected with the HIV virus. You let yourself be infected with the HIV virus by having unsafe sex.

Remember, you have the choice and the responsibility to take care of yourself!

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.